Sexy Cyclades Sojourn

Story Info
Couple has naughty fun in Santorini.
1.4k words
3.91
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed in the thick, warm night air. The air conditioner inside was working overtime, but it was not enough to cool the hot blood coursing through my veins.

Santorini always made me feel this way. This gem of an island with its massive cliffs and picturesque white buildings had a magical energy that never ceased to affect me. This was after all the location of fabled Atlantis. Tourists came from all over the world to explore ancient ruins, wander the quaint alleyways and marvel at the exquisite sunsets. I had done all that before on my last visit here with James. This time I had other activities in mind.

The flight from Toronto had been long, but I was too excited to sleep. We had arrived in the late afternoon. By the time we arrived at our little cliff house in Oia the sun was already beginning to sink on the horizon. We had just enough time to buy a few bottles of Santorini wine before witnessing our first Greek Island sunset in two years.

James had been so tired he had gone to take a nap, and much to my chagrin, he was still sleeping soundly. I was too excited to sleep. I was feeling sexy. Quietly, I rummaged through my luggage for my short silk robe. In the dark of early evening I stripped off my clothes and wrapped my robe about my body. The cool silk caressed me as I moved. I emptied the remaining wine into my glass, and with the empty bottle and a full glass in my hand I ventured out onto our private terrace.

Everything was still. Once the sun set everyone went into the village to eat and the cliff face was blissfully quiet. I stretched out on the deck chair watching as the first stars shone out in the quickly darkening sky. All I could here were the waves on the shore below me, and the bells of the donkeys that were still waiting for some of the straggling tourists.

My robe fell open exposing me to the soft breezes. I felt my nipples harden and a shiver ran down my spine. Tonight, the Island was my lover. My left hand moved to my breast. I tweaked my nipple and began rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. My right hand traced a gentle line down between my breasts and across my flat stomach, creating goosebumps all over my body.

I opened my legs exposing my warm wet pussy to the night sky. Softly I began to stroke my clit – just little feather like touches – I was teasing myself. I didn’t want to move too quickly; I was in the mood to savour each and every moment.

I reached out for my wine glass and slowly I dripped golden drops of wine on my breasts. I massaged the wine into my skin. I could smell the muskiness of the wine and the muskiness of my own sex. I inhaled deeply. My finger was making quick little circles around my clit and it was getting as hard and swollen as a small marble.

I moved my hand slightly and slipped two fingers into my dripping cunt. I felt wicked lying out exposed to the world playing with myself for all to watch. The thought that someone nearby was getting a show stimulated me even more and I leaned my head back and let out a deep moan.

I was so into my body I didn’t notice James standing over me until I felt more wine dripping on my body. I opened my eyes to see him watching me with a sexy grin on his face. He was wearing only a towel and as I watched I could see his growing excitement as his cock began to harden and strain against the white material.

Now I was putting on a real show, grinding my ass into the deck chair as I increased the rythym of my fingers.

“Don’t move”, he said, “ I’ll be right back”

I was not going anywhere. I closed my eyes again and focused on the job at hand. I was getting close to orgasm when from out of nowhere I felt a sharp stinging pain on my stomach. Startled I opened my eyes to see James kneeling over me with a lit candle. As I watched he tipped the candle slightly and hot wax dripped on my breast.

I caught my breath. The wax burned my skin, but the sensation was exquisite, blurring the boundaries between pleasure and pain.

Teasingly James dripped the wax in a line down my body and onto my thighs. My moans became louder, my breaths more irregular. I could feel the orgasm growing in me and he wasn’t even touching me.

I felt his breath ruffling the small amount of hair I kept on my closely cropped pussy. Then a gentle lick, as light as a feather stroke, stimulated my clit. I was on fire. I spread my legs wide trying to entice his tongue into me, but the soft gentle licks continued.

Softly James began to stroke my inner thighs. His finger-tips traced a leisurely path to my cunt which was quickly becoming the centre of my being.

I had been patient long enough. Reaching down I grabbed his head and pushed his mouth down hard onto my clit. I began grinding myself up against his face. He let me do it, but only for so long. He was in total control here and he wanted me to know it. Without warning he pulled back away from me and stood up.

“Sit up” was all he said.

With my head still reeling I sat up and faced him. With one swift move he whipped the towel from his hips and pushed his cock between my lips. It took my breath away, but I wouldn’t let go – I was hungry for his cock and I wanted to feel it against the back of my throat.

He was not gentle. He fucked my mouth hard, grabbing the back of my head and pulling my hair. I held on – gulping down breaths of air whenever I could.

James was moaning loudly now. I grabbed his ass hard, digging my fingernails deep into the flesh. He thrust faster and harder and then suddenly he grabbed handfuls of my hair and pulled my head back slightly so that his cock slipped right down the back of my throat. With an explosive groan his come erupted into my mouth. I just hung on until his orgasm was complete.

I swallowed each and every drop of his liquid gift to me and continued to lick the head of his cock gently during the last spasms of his explosive release.

He was not done yet.

“Get on your knees, and lean against the wall of the terrace.” He said.

With my ass facing him and the view of the cliffs and the ocean in front of me, I knelt down.

James began to tease my pussy again, but this time he wasn’t’ using his hands, tongue or cock.

“I know that Greek wine gets you going,” he said, “ but how does the bottle feel?”

I just wanted to feel something in my cunt. “Fuck me with the bottle,” I begged, “ Please!”

Slowly he entered the neck of the bottle into me while rubbing my clit with his other hand.

“You like having a bottle shoved up your cunt, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes!”

Without warning James shoved a finger up my ass and it was all I could do to keep from screaming. He began to increase the tempo of the bottle in my cunt, all the time calling me his little whore. The bottle kept hitting my extra sensitive g-spot and I had to grab onto the wall in front of me to keep me from falling sideways.

I was so close to coming. I craved release.

Then I felt hot wax dripping on my back. James was dripping it down the crack of my ass while continuing to fuck me with the bottle. The pain mixed with the pleasure pushed me completely over the threshold. My climax was intense and as James pulled the bottle from my streaming cunt for the last time I let go of the wall and collapsed on the floor in a heap.

Gently he picked me up and lay me back down on the deck chair. He kissed my lips, my forehead and my nipples and with a devilish grin he suggested that I should come inside and get some rest. After all – I still had five days on Santorini and I was going to need every ounce of energy I had to keep him satisfied.