Sexy Date Night

Story Info
Husband and wife roll play in light bdsm.
4.9k words
4.17
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at his watch and it was 4:45pm. Fifteen more minutes until he got to leave the office for a 3 day weekend. His wife and kids were planning a quiet weekend of grilling and just hanging out and he was totally looking forward to just relaxing.

Just then there was a notification on his phone - a text message. "Hey sexy, I know you are free, tonight. I will be at the Radisson Hotel Bar waiting for you."

The number was very familiar, it was the wife. "hmmm this sounds interesting" he thought to himself.

He double checked everything and the office was starting to clear out, so he decided a few minutes early will not kill him.

The hotel she mentioned is not far from his office building. As he was walking to his car there was another notification on his phone - a text message. "I am wearing a blue dress, black high heels and I have blonde hair. I can't wait to spend time with you"

Blonde hair? His wife is a brunette, how confusing!

His cock was already starting to tingle with the thought of wondering what she is up to.

Of course, every light was red trying to get to the hotel and he was having a hard time finding a parking spot. He found a place to park and couldn't walk fast enough into the hotel.

The bar was dark. There weren't very many people there for a Friday night. He looked around the room and there was the blonde woman that had texted him, across the room. She was sitting at the last table in the far corner sipping a drink through a straw. Her eyes met his and he could feel his cock getting harder the closer he came to her. He stood next to the table and admired her make-up and hair. In the twenty years they had been together he had never seen her look this way. She was beautiful regardless, but tonight she looked ravishingly and he was ready to eat her up.

"Please, be my guest and have a seat and a drink with me, Sir." She said with a sweet grin of deep red lipstick (his favorite). "My name is Anna and it is my pleasure to service you this evening. I received your number through 'the service' stating you requested a date tonight. May I have a name to call you?"

He thought for a moment, "What game is she playing here? I really like this...name name..what name???" He thought for a few moments and responded with "Tim".

"Okay, Tim, it is such a pleasure to spend time with you this evening. I have you down for the entire night, so I have provided a room, as well."

The waitress walked up and asked if she could get him anything. He stated he would take a "Vodka and water on the rocks with 2 olives"

"Would you like the premium vodka or the rail vodka?"

"Only premium, please"

She walked away and headed towards the bar.

Tim could not stop staring at Anna and how she looked so beautiful. The dress was just low enough cut that he could see her breasts glisten in the candlelight from the table. Her scent was sweet and he kept getting a slight whiff of it every few seconds.

"So, Anna would you like to join me for dinner this evening?"

"Sure, what were you thinking? I would like to keep it kind of light. The bar offers some really nice sandwiches if you are hungry."

When the waitress returned with his drink they requested the menus.

They ordered dinner as they ate they talked and chuckled.

Once dinner was complete and they were sitting back and enjoying another drink she slipped her foot out of her high heeled pump and ran her nylon covered foot up the pant leg of his dress pants. He immediately drew his eyes to her and she could see he wanted her.

She leaned over from the seat and stated she was going to need to use the restroom. "I will be gone for a few moments, take a look at these cards. You need to make a decision before I return."

She slid an envelope across the table as she walked away.

He opened the envelope and inside was 5 cards. The card on the top said "Tonight is to be a fun night of your choice. In the envelope are 4 more cards, the cards represent a description for the rest of the night you get to pick a single card. Fold this card in half and then place all cards back into the envelope".

He looked through the cards.

Card 1 - "School Girl Night - I will be dressed in a full school girl outfit for you to have your way with me."

Card 2 - "You are my master and I will obey all of your commands."

Card 3 - "I am your dominatrix and you will obey all of MY commands."

Card 4 - "Slutty Girl Night - I will dress in ripped clothes and dress like a complete horny slut for you to have your way with me."

He quickly selected his card, folded it in half and placed it back into the envelope.

When she returned the envelope was lying on the table; it bulged a little bit more than it did previously so she knew her night had been chosen.

Anna grabbed the envelope and slid it into her purse. She then took out a hotel card key and handed it to him.

"I will need 30 minutes minimum to prepare for our evening. Please join me after 30 minutes"

He looked down at his watch as she walked away. It was already 8:30pm. Wow how the night had flown already. He then looked up at her to see her ass as she went across the bar.

The light from his phone grabbed his attention, he answered a couple of e-mails from his phone and looked to see the time, again. 8:40pm, now the time was going too slow.

Meanwhile up in the room Anna was getting prepared for the night.

She changed her clothes to the appropriate outfit, touched up her make-up, straightened the wig she had on and sat in the office chair to wait. She looked up at the clock- 9:00pm. He should be here any time. The thought of him showing up made her pussy ache. It had been quite a while since they were able to spend some time alone.

She heard the door click and slowly it creaked open.

As the door opened the room filled with light from the hall way. He closed the door quickly to keep anyone from outside the room from being able to see anything within the room.

Only the bathroom light was on and the door was cracked, so the room was pretty dark. He could see her silhouette sitting in the chair on the other side of the bed. On the top of the dresser were all the devices he could even think to be using on her.

He stops to admire her selection. She hadn't forgotten anything. There were 2 butt plugs, 3 vibrators, nipple clamps, 2 dildos, a bucket of ice, rope, tape, a silicone pussy, a flogger, a paddle, a whip, pantyhose, knee socks, a collar, blindfold, 2 different gags and lube. On the floor in front of the dresser were 5 pairs of shoes, including some thigh high pvc boots that he had never seen before. The thought of those on her skin pushed his cock against his zipper of his pants.

He carefully looked over all of the items and decided to start off with the silicone pussy, the tape, the collar, the flogger and the nipple clamps.

He then proceeded to the chair where she was sitting. She was wearing a very shiny and slick corset. He then realized it matches the boots he just saw a few minutes ago. The corset had a zipper up the front and then a large clasp at the bust line. Her tits were being shown off in all their glory. This was the type of corset that went just above the nipple, so her nipples were not exposed, but the cleavage was like a dress from the 1800s. She had on thigh highs and a little skirt that matched the corset. Her feet did not have any shoes on them, he thought to himself "I will cover those up later".

He spoke "You look very good, my slave, but we need to add some things. Stand up and turn around"

Her response "Yes, Master" He loved hearing her say master. His balls were already throbbing from the excitement in the room.

She graciously stood up and turned around. He took the collar and put it around her neck making sure it was not too tight. He then told her to bend over the chair and put her hands on the arms of the chair and stick her nasty slutty ass out.

She did exactly as he commanded. He lifted the skirt to find lacy black underwear. "You are a bad bitch; you know when master wants you to have your ass bare." He grabbed the lacy underwear and tore them off of her to reveal her bare ass. He immediately flogged her ass. She whimpered. "Not a sound, bitch; do you hear me?" She responded with "Yes Master"

"You are getting smacked 3 times for not doing as you are supposed to and 2 for being a slut, do you understand?"

"Yes Master"

He smacked her ass again with the flogger, "Bitch Count"

"One" she said with her voice slightly shaking.

"Oh, no now that first one does not count, because you did not do as you are supposed to do"

He pulled the flogger back and smacked her on the ass with it.

"One"

again he pulled back and smacked her ass.

"Two"

This time with a little more force.

"Three"

Her ass was starting to show the heat from the flogger.

"Four"

She could feel the hit and the burn from this hit more so than the others.

He then commanded "Spread your fucking slutty legs, now!"

She obeyed

He took the flogger up between her legs and smacked her pussy

She winced.

"What's the matter, bitch." as he tapped her clean shaven bald pussy with the flogger.

He then pulled the flogger back and smacked her ass hard.

Her whole body flung forward from the sting.

"Put your knees in the chair"

She climbed up into the chair on her knees.

He grabbed her nylon covered feet and started rubbing them and sucking on her toes.

He unbuttoned his pants and then unzipped them. He also removed his boxers.

His cock was standing at complete attention. He grabbed her feet and the tape and taped her ankles together.

As he finished up taping her ankles he grabbed her feet and started rubbing his cock with her nylon covered feet.

Then he started fucking her feet. His hands around her ankles he was fucking her feet like he would fuck her pussy.

What a sight she was. Torn panties on the chair, pvc skirt just barely covering her ass, black pvc corset on her back all these thoughts made him want to shoot a load all over her feet. He stopped fucking her feet, leaned in and shoved 3 fingers into her hot wet pussy. She was wet and ready. He liked it when she was so wet his fingers just slid right on in.

"Oh, you are a bad slut. How did you get so wet?"

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and then had her spread her legs even more. He reached in with his hand and smacked her swollen hard clit so hard a tiny string of cum came out of her pussy.

"Turn around" She obediently turned herself around. "Sit" She listened and sat back into the chair.

He took the nipple clamps and placed them onto her nipples. The silicone pussy was shoved into her face - "Lick it bitch, just like you would a real pussy, make it good and wet so I can fuck it." She started licking the lips slowly and sticking her tongue down the hole while he held it in place. "Stick out your tongue and don't move it" He fucked her tongue with the silicone pussy. In and out violently, smacking her face with it, just as if he was fucking it. Her tongue was becoming numb and the saliva running out of her mouth made it good and wet. "Good job, bitch" He then took the pussy and slid it down on his hard cock, tilted his head back from the sensations he was receiving from it as he fucked it hard and fast. His hands slowly pulled it off of his bouncing and throbbing cock. He handed her the the pussy and told her to wrap her fingers around it so she could sit there and hold it and he could fuck it. Once she was situation, he attempted to put his extremely hard cock into it, "Perfect" he said to her. He then grabbed the bondage tape and wrapped her wrists and up her hands and around the pussy so she could not let go of it. So, her hands were taped together, her nipples were starting to throb from the nipple clamps and her pussy was pulsing with every breath. He leaned over and kissed her on the mouth and brushed his tongue across her lips, as he is kissed he put his cock into the pussy and started to fuck it while she was holding it. His hands were on the back of the chair and he is fucking the silicone pussy hard and fast. He started licking her mouth like it was her pussy and he let out a big moan. Master had cum.

"Good Bitch!"

He slowly pulled his cock out of the pussy and as he was pulling out he grabbed the chain between the nipple clamps and tugged just slightly. She felt the pain clear into her ass. "Owwww" she exclaimed. "Oh, did I hurt the little bitch?"

"Uh huh", she responded. "Good" was his response.

He untaped her hands and removed the silicone pussy and sat it on the floor next to the chair.

He undid the nipple clamps and set them down on the floor next to the pussy, "You do what I say, or they go back on, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master"

"Good Girl"

He took the tape and wrapped it around her wrists so her hands were unable to be used.

He went to the tv and turned the tv on. As he flipped through the channels he looked at her just sitting in the chair, hands tied, pussy dripping with her pink nipples showing.

He found a radio station built into the tv and left it on there. Then he went to the dresser to pick up more items. He picked up the blindfold, the gag, a butt plug and a dildo.

He came back over to her and said, "Oh, now, you don't need to be seeing what is going to be coming to you"

He slid the blindfold over her head and covered her eyes; the room went black.

He then put the gag in her mouth and wrapped the strap around her head and reached behind her to hook it together.

"Stand"

She stood up.

He grabbed her sides and turned her so her back was towards the bed.

He gingerly showed her where to sit.

"Lie down and put your feet on the edge of the bed."

She laid back and brought her feet up to the bed. She felt like she was getting a pelvic exam.

"Ooh my, what a beautiful little pussy we have here. Too bad it's a bad pussy and it needs to be punished."

She heard him shuffling a bit and then she heard SMACK and the sting from her pussy went through her entire body. It was a pleasurable pain.

SMACK again he smacked her pussy with the flogger. "Does my slave bitch want another one?"

She mumbled "uh huh"

"ooh really now" SMACK SMACK

Her back arched with receiving such pain in such a sensitive area. Before she could even breath, the dildo was shoved deeply into her pussy.

He violently fucked her with it. "Don't you move, bitch"

He left the dildo in her pussy and she could hear him messing around with something. She heard him squirt the lube.

"Bring your ass closer to the edge of the bed."

She did as she was told

His hands were cold as he touched her ass cheeks and spread them apart.

She could feel the cold lube on the outer edge of her asshole and he slowly fucked her ass. The dildo started to slide out of her pussy.

"Oh now we can't have that."

He held the butt plug just inside her anus and started fucking her pussy with the dildo as if he was fucking her with his cock.

The sensation was unbelievable as he was bringing her to an orgasm. "You better not cum, Take it bitch, but don't you dare cum. There will be punishment if I see anything come out of this pussy."

He then shoved the butt plug all the way in as he was continuing to fuck her pussy. It took everything she had no to release the flow of hot juices that were building in inside of her.

Then he just stopped. Pussy was full, ass was full and her mouth was full.

"Stay here"

She could hear him walk around the room and the bathroom door closed. The whole time he was gone she tried not to move, because she knew if that dildo or the butt plug came out, he would punish her.

The toilet flushed, she heard water running and then the sound of the door creaking open.

He laid down on the bed next to her and reached around and started rubbing her tits. First the whole tit, then after that he would squeeze the nipple.

He shifted around and she felt his tongue on her gagged mouth.

She moaned from the sheer joy it brought her for him to kiss her when she is gagged.

He then moved away from her and he laid down. She was layi with her feet on the side of the bed and her head was in the middle and he was laying the correct way on the bed. He reached down and rubbed her nipple and squeezed it slightly, let it go and squeezed it just a little bit more, let it go again.

She could hear him jacking away on his cock.

His moans made her nipples stand high at attention. She longed for him to touch her more. He continued jacking off for a few more minutes and then started playing with her nipples. Rubbing the whole breast and then pinching the nipple.

"Get up on your knees" he insisted.

She rolled herself over as best she could with her hands tied and got up on her knees and supporting her upper body on her elbows. She was also drooling from the gag that was in her mouth.

"Lay down lower" he pushed on her back slightly. He was walking around the room again, "Hmm, what should my slut get next?" Then she felt him touch her left foot. He kissed her toes, how he loved to mess with feet. He slid a knee sock over her toes and then up her ankle and then her calf, stopping right before the knee. He completed the same task on the right foot. He then grabbed her ankles and she could feel him wrapping them in tape.

"You're mine now, bitch. Do you understand"

"Um HMMM" was all she could muster from under the gag.

He laid her legs down and placed his throbbing hard cock into the crevice between her feet and started fucking her feet as rapidly as he could stand it. The sock was rough but felt so good to his fully grown member. All of a sudden he stopped fucking her feet and she could feel him step back. She wasn't sure if he had cum or not. The sound of his feet walking around the bed to where her head was made her think he had shot his load.

He got to the other side of the bed and grabbed her arms and drug her forward.

He grabbed her hair tilted her head back and said "you are so slutty"

He reached around her head and removed the ball gag.

"Scoot forward more you fucking bitch"

She scooted forward.

He grabbed her head and shoved her mouth down on his cock. He started fucking her face like it was a pussy hole he was longing for.

His dick was oozing already and was so warm in her mouth. She could feel every vein as he shoved his hot cock down her throat. She moaned because she loved it. She loved all of this. How they had come from sweet sex to fuck hard core was something she couldn't remember but at this moment in time she was so glad they did. The dildo popped out of her pussy as she was trying to suck as hard as she could on his dick. She could feel he was getting ready to come. He pulled her off of his dick, though she fought to have it more.

"Oh, no no. Not this soon. You have to earn it, bitch. Do you hear me?"

"Yes" she replied.

He reached around and slapped her ass.

"Excuse me?" He responded

"Yes, Master" She replied

"Do it again and it's a flogger on your fuck hole. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Master"

"Lots better that go around."

He started rubbing her ass and he could see the butt plug had been sticking itself back out. He knelt the bed as she laid on her breasts and he started to rub her shoulders, then up to her hair and he tugged ever so lightly, but just enough force to make her pussy throb.

she wanted his cock in her pussy as he was slamming it into her cunt making it drip with anticipation of cumming.

She wanted his cock in her pussy as he was slamming it into her cunt making it drip with anticipation of cumming.

He could feel her swelling all around his dick and he pulled completely out.

"Oh, bitch you are getting too hot"

He stepped away from her and she could hear the ice moving around in the ice bucked

12