Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up as her olive-skinned arm slowly massaged the two fingers deeply into his ass, as she repeated a "come here" motion over the roof of his anal walls.

Soon she was no longer just massaging his prostate. He could feel her pulling her fingers all the way out to the edge of his ass and then jamming them back in to pound against his G-Spot. How the fuck had he never known about this? But of course, he had known, he'd just been too scared to try it.

"You're doing really good Ethan, if you feel like it you need to buck your hips or contract your ass on my fingers go ahead, I'm your doctor and you don't need to be embarrassed about enjoying having something in your ass." Every word she said was pushing his brain into another plane of existence.

Her natural tits hung down in her shirt and he could see the top of her cleavage swaying as she fingered him with an intensely focused gaze.

"Oh my God, it's so fucking goodddd!" Ethan moaned as she slipped a third finger into his ass and began to corkscrew them in and out.

Ethan moaned as he rolled his hips and pushed his ass back to meet each new thrust.

"Yes Ethan, good boy, you just need to allow your body to submit to it. Allow your mind to turn itself off and submit to your release." She purred at him while she said this like her voice was suddenly dripping candle wax.

His entire body fizzed as the hairs on his legs and arms stood at attention.

After she had fingered him for a while she started to notice more pre-cum leaking out of his cock. Ethan wanted so badly to jack off but he wasn't sure if he was allowed to.

He drifted his hand over to his hard cock and pulled on it a couple of times but she stopped and slapped it away.

"NO ETHAN! You can't cum that way, we need to make you cum from an anal orgasm like you did before, that's the only way we'll flush all of your backed up seed from your body."

"Ummmmfff, okay," he moaned, suddenly sounding very submissive and desperate.

"I think we need to switch you over to something a little bigger," Dr. Kelly said as she pulled her hand out threw away the glove. She walked over to the countertop to fetch something from inside one of the top shelves of the storage cabinet.

'Something bigger? Did she say something bigger?' He thought.

Ethan watched her pull out a large, white cock-shaped device that was attached to a pair of straps and clips.

"What's that?" He asked, feeling his own ass starting to pulse with excitement.

"This is an M.E.F. assistor. I know, I know, we basically just call it the prostate strapon." The white plastic curved up at the end and he watched as his stupidly sexy doctor pulled her legs through the straps and clipped it around her waste and thighs so that it was snug against her own crotch.

Dr. Kelly walked back over to the exam table and reapplied a large amount of lube to the instrument, which definitely made it look like she was jacking off the device. Ethan shuddered at how hot she looked standing there like that.

She took a hair-tie off of her wrist and tied her hair up into a simple ponytail. Then she stepped to the edge of the table, lined up the "Medical Dildo" with his open bottom, and slowly pushed it into him.

Ethan moaned loudly again with his legs firmly trapped in the stirrups. His hands grabbed at his own chest and he grasped the sides of the table as he started to feel more and more turned on. He quickly forgot all remaining inhibitions as she started to thrust further into him with the device while holding each of his thighs for leverage. She slowly pulled the device in and out of his ass as Ethan moaned along to the thrusts.

"Okay Ethan," she crooned at him again, "one of the reasons some guys cum harder from having their prostate stimulated is because their psychological turn-ons go over the top with the taboo elements of what their body is doing. In these cases, men will actually cum much harder and faster when they are talked to a certain kind of way. Would you like me to try this technique on you to see if you perhaps fall into this medical subcategory of sexual stimulation?" In between each and every one of these words she thrust the device into and out of his ass. She was going halfway in and halfway out and Ethan was starting to moan in a way he had never heard himself moan before. It was a strangely familiar type of moan...where had he heard it before? He wondered.

"Yes, please, try whatever you need to try, I'll do anything you tell me to do," he begged her, and he meant it. He loved the way she was talking to him. He loved how comfortable she was making him during this intensely vulnerable prostate procedure. He also loved the way the cock shaped tool felt every time it pushed into his ass.

"Okay, good, I'm glad you've agreed to that. We can definitely make you cum much faster now." She said, as she pushed the strapon cock the rest of the way into his ass.

"UNNNNNGGHHMMMFFFFF!" Ethan moaned. She began to really fuck him now.

"That's a good moan baby, do you like having your asshole played with by your doctor?" She was using a totally different voice now, a dominatrix type of verve in every word.

"Yes doctorrrr," he moaned again, suddenly realizing what this new form of treatment would entail.

She slapped his balls lightly as she picked up her pace inside his ass.

Ethan felt so full, like he had to take a giant dump and pee at the same time. Each time she thrust back in it caused him to moan in an increasingly sluttier voice.

"MMMmmm, you sound like me when I'm being fucked!" She said, and suddenly Ethan realized where he recognized his moans from...he was mimicking the sexy noises that his girlfriend made when he gave her a hard fucking.

Ethan moaned again as she continued her assault on his ass.

"I'm very proud of you right now Ethan, it's not easy for a masculine guy like yourself to come to the realization that they are a complete...and total...cockslut." As she said this last word she thrust the toy in deeply with a curve of her hips, rubbing it across his prostate in the back of his ass.

"Mmmm, yeah, I am," he moaned, as she thrust into him again.

"You are what?" She asked as she thrust the device all the way into him and all the way out.

"I'm a cockslutttt, unnggggghhhhff," as he said the words he felt his cock leaking more precum and begging to be touched. Begging for release.

"You can't touch your cock Ethan," she said authoritatively as her hips bucked against his plump ass hanging off the edge of the table, "but I can help you get there, you little cockslut," she said the words again that set his brain on fire.

Ethan watched her slowly unbutton her entire shirt as she rolled the cock in and out of him while she did it. When her shirt was entirely undone, she let it fall to the sides showing off a white-laced bra with two matching bows on either side of her straps. Her breasts were barely contained in the low-cut material and she ran her hands over her own boobs and neck as she massaged them erotically for him.

Ethan was on the square root of cloud 9. He moaned like a little slut while this magical vixen pounded his ass and said the dirtiest things anyone had ever said to him. He couldn't believe how much he loved having his ass fucked. He was completely converted over to this type of pleasure.

She brought her hands down and played with his balls and the skin around his cock while she fucked him like that, her own skin beginning to glisten with a sheen of sweat thanks to the heavy workout of her heavy thrusting.

Soon Ethan began to feel another orgasm welling up inside of him. It took forever because his ass was so full and Ethan was so turned on that he didn't even realize affect that the anal stimulation was transmitting information over to the synapses of his erection.

"Mmmm, I think I'm gonna cum soon," he moaned, though he wasn't sure, it was so different than a regular orgasm.

Dr. Kelly ripped his legs out of the constraints and pushed him further back onto the bed. She hopped up on the bed and kneeled in between his legs as she placed the strapon back up against his ass and entered him again. Ethan wrapped his legs behind her and found the entire thing too fucking sexy for words as her thrusting got back up to full strength.

"Okay baby, focus on my cock in your ass. Focus on how good that big cock feels pounding inside of you," as she said this her hands rubbed the insides of his thighs, lightly glancing over his balls and the pubic hair above his cock.

"Okay...ugh, ugh, ugh, mmm, fuck ughhh, ughhhhh," Ethan moaned as the entire table shook from the procedure.

"Allow your mind to accept that you're being taken. It's okay to be a slut for your doctor. You can enjoy being fucked on this exam table. It doesn't mean anything about your sexuality. It just means that you have a very slutty bottom and sometimes slutty bottoms need to be taken care of with BIG. JUICY. COCKS." The fact that she was able to say all of this while keeping her delirious pace of fucking going was impressive in and of itself. Everything she said unlocked a Pandora's Box of mental arousal that Ethan had no clue he was even capable of. What had she done to him?

"I don't want you to think about anything except my cock in your ass," Dr. Kelly purred as she pounded him over and over and over again. "Think of how much you're loving this. Think of how good it feels to have you ass fucked. Think of how hard your cock is without even being touched. Allow your ass to experience all of the pleasure and release that you've never given it before. Imagine yourself like all the girls you've ever fucked before. Think of the way they came when you fucked them. Only now, you're the one being taken. You're the one submitting to sexy cock, aren't you Ethan?"

Finally he couldn't take any more of her tantalizing words. His magma started to erupt out of his very core.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'M GONNA CUM I'M GONNA CUM!!" He whimpered as she pounded him mercilessly in the same way that he had pounded his own girlfriend so many times before.

Just when she saw him begin to spasm in front of her, Dr. Kelly brought her hand down to the base of his pulsing dick and used it to firmly jack him off in time with her thrusting hips.

"I'M CUMMMINGGGGG!!" Ethan yelled as she timed her hand with each delicious thrust into his ass.

The first two spurts exploded all the way up onto his face and lips but the third was immediately caught in a soft, wet warmth. Ethan looked down and felt his body practically have a seizure as he saw the doctor's sexy lips closed over the tip of his cock, sucking on him like a straw. Her eyes were trained directly on his as her lips received each new blast of cum. She milked him into her mouth and swallowed each burst while her hips continued to bounce up against his suddenly slutty butt.

"HOLLYYYYYY FUCKKK" Ethan moaned as his shuddering hips finally fell back down and she let his softening cock slowly fall out of her mouth. She stuck stuck her tongue out covered with his cum, before swallowing one more time.

"MMMmmm, the taste of an anal orgasm is always very different," she said, almost scientifically.

She slowly slid the strapon all the way out of his ass, leaving his gaping hole on display. She then got up off the table as Ethan laid there in a daze, collecting himself. His body felt like it had melted into the exam table. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so relaxed.

"Ethan," she said quite matter-of-factly as she buttoned her shirt back up, "I think you have more backed-up sperm than I have ever experienced with any of my patients before. I think we should probably schedule you for a follow-up appointment for next week."

Ethan nodded at her as he pulled his pants and boxers back on.

"Thanks Doc, I didn't even realize how badly I needed that," he said, both relieved and still turned on.

"Ethan, I'm a doctor, you can be totally open with me. I think sometimes guys just need a female authority to help them figure out if they have a slutty ass that needs to be taken care of," she said, as she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Ethan felt goosebumps all over again.

He thanked her again and started to head for the door.

"Oh and Ethan," she said as he was about to leave, "you said you had a girlfriend, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?" he responded, suddenly confused. She walked up to him and pressed him into the wall as she grabbed his neck. She spoke into his ear now in a soft voice.

"Next week when you come back in for you follow-up appointment, I want you wear a pair of her softest panties. I think your boxer briefs are putting too much strain on your big balls and cock. Just pick out a really soft pair of hers that you feel good in. It'll help increase the circulation and we'll be able to clear an even larger amount of your backed-up sperm. You'll see." She gave him a lingering kiss where his cheek met his lips then and then let him go.

"See you next week Dr. Kelly," Ethan said as he smiled and opened the door to leave.

"See you next week, Ethan."

(To Be Continued...)

12