Sexy Dream

Story Info
He dreams of a beautiful woman at a construction site.
716 words
1.73
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers

I'm a hard working businessman who works at a very well-established firm. There are very few companies that have given us competition, so we get bored really easily. One night I was having trouble falling asleep, so I put in one of my many pornos, to see if that would help. Soon, I found myself masturbating to the great body of the brunette that was in the movie. It didn't take long before I was out like a light.

I thought it was strange that I would wake up at a construction site, since I remember seeing a building site in the porno. I deduced that this was a dream I was having. There were no workers doing anything except for a gorgeous woman in a hard hat and nothing else.

She looked at me with eyes that said, "I'm a nail and I want you to pound me with that hammer of YOURS." Apparently, my dick had grown at the site of this sexy goddess. We closed the gap between us rather quickly, as I was removing what clothing I had on.

She took my hand and led me to the structure her company was building. It was not much more than the frame, right now, but it was enough to turn her on, as well as me.

We got down to some kissing, licking and nibbling, at first. She wanted to get the foreplay out of the way, quickly. I didn't have a problem with that, since we both thought it was time for some serious fucking. I eased my dick into her pussy and started pumping slowly. Within a few minutes, my slow pumping action transformed into a whirlwind...it was like I had been mutated into a manbeast, or something.

This didn't bother her, however. On the contrary, she actually enjoyed it, as her pussy was gushing juice all over my hard schlong. She came several times. After the fourth orgasm, I lost count. Just as I was really starting to enjoy myself with this lovely lady, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I thought maybe that the dream was trying to tell me something, so I quickly dressed and was out the door heading for the nearest construction site. I could only hope that I would have luck finding this lovely lady.

As luck would have it, there the site was, deserted, all except for one gorgeous woman. The only thing that was different about her was that she did have clothes on, a fact that would soon change. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts and a jean vest that was opened to let her chest breathe, since it was sweltering outside.

She told me that her name was Katelin and asked if she could help me. Of course, my first thought was, "Yes, you can help, very much, if you want." However, I just said, "How long do you think this building will take?"

"Oh, I don't know. Might be a while, since every man on the crew is so hot that I just go wild for him." I thought about this for a minute, and guessed that she fucked all those guys that I had seen doing the construction. "Wow, there were almost fifty guys on this crew last night."

"I know, and they weren't enough for me!" she said with a sob. "I just can't keep my hands off my co-workers. It's like my mind tells my body what it wants, and my body is powerless to stop it."

"You really are in a bind, aren't you?" I said. "If you really need some help, I've had a little practice in construction." "Oh, would you, really? I'd be very grateful." Those were the words I was waiting to hear, but just how grateful was yet to be discussed.

We were getting filthy with dirt and dust as the day was getting closer to ending. She told me that she wasn't seeing anyone exclusively and that I should give her a call. She gave me her number as we said good night. I was in hopes that my helping out at her site would turn into her helping out with my site, back at my house, in my bed. We'll definitely find out.

wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers