Sexy Dream Inspires Sexy Wife

Story Info
Inspired in her sleep, a sexy wife plans a surprise.
4.2k words
4.23
23.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers

He looked over at her, on her side and sound asleep. He put his arms around her tenderly, spooning the body that he knew so well. His cock throbbed, and he could not resist pressing his hips against her ass. He sighed, wanting her, but not wanting to wake her. He gently pulled away, resisting the persistent urging of his swollen cock.

In their bed, she stirred in a dream. The sounds of waves were around her. Her body was warm as she knelt in the surf. Her eyes were closed, just the warmth of air and sun and sea filling her senses. She felt the longing for closeness, the melting warmth inside her that needed to be filled. She spread her knees wider, her hips reacting instinctively.

She felt a dreamy touch between her legs, a thick length that dragged itself across the tender patch between her legs. Impossibly large, not fully hard, it nudged her opening. Unconsciously, her legs spread wider, trying to press down on the teasing member to force it inside. It pressed harder against her, and she began to work her hips back and forth, sliding her wetness against it. Her hands crept between her legs, touching the most sensitive spots, but the object of her desire withdrew as she did so. She pressed her rear back to touch it again, but it was gone. A tiny sighing moan escaped her lips. As if summoned by her desperate moan, she felt it now against her lips. Her mouth began to water, and she leaned forward towards it.

Still not fully hard, the tip rested briefly against her half open mouth. Her eyes fluttered in surprise at its size, and her breath quickened. Her body flooded again, wanting it inside her, and she opened her mouth wide to take it in. It pressed forward spreading her lips, and her hands again began to touch between her legs. Her arms squeezed her full breast together, the nipples at attention with desire, begging to be touched and rubbed.

Her tongue tasted the first dewy expression from the head as it pressed into her mouth. In her dream, she opened wider, and wider still, until the whole swollen head filled her mouth. She began to move her head as she stroked the wet furrow between her legs. Her own release was building, and she felt the tip in her mouth harden swelling further, and she began to suck, ready for the flood. It barely moved - all the motion was hers as she tried to fit it deeper and deeper in. She felt the water rising around her, the waves cresting as her hands moved quickly, urgently in time with her desire. She was so close!

With a roar, a wave crashed across her shoulders, interrupting her release. The satisfying fullness in her mouth was gone. She was empty once again. Panting, she slowly came to wakefulness, her dreamed-of climax gone; her pent up desire very real. As her breathing came back to normal, she heard the water of their bathroom sink. He was still home.

She gently opened the bathroom door and went inside. He was shaving, leaning into the mirror to shave close and smooth. Her eyes drifted across his body. His back was broad, his shoulders and arms chiseled with muscle. His lean belly betrayed no age. Her eyes drifted down to his naked waist, where his cock stuck out like a thick rope from his body.

He glanced at her, razor in hand, and she gave a start, embarrassed, perhaps, despite their years together, when she thought she had been caught looking.

"Morning, love" he said to her, looking back to the mirror to continue his shave.

She came up close, and he looked down at her. She was pleased as he wrapped an arm around her, and she pressed a little closer, pushing her breasts against him. He seemed not to notice as he turned back to the mirror.

"What are you doing up?" he asked.

She wrapped her arms around his waist. "I forgot to tell you there are plans for tonight." He looked down at her and raised an inquiring eyebrow. Was he hiding disappointment? She wasn't sure.

"We are having company tonight."

His "Hmmm" in reply did not sound pleased.

She hugged a little tighter, this time making the press of her breasts more pronounced by squeezing them together between her upper arms. "I believe" she said, sliding one hand down his firm abs to the base of his cock "that you might enjoy this guest."

Her other hand reached between his legs from the back, and firmly grasped his balls. She slowly knelt, her breasts pressed against him all the while, her eyes staring into his.

"Your mistress" she said, his member brushing the side of her face "will be joining us for the evening." She lowered her body further, and tilted her head back. Still looking up at him, she lifted his cock and laid it down on her face, pulling his balls forward to nuzzle them with her lips.

"If you like" she said, pressing the cock more tightly against her soft skin "she'll stay all night."

She backed away releasing his cock, and it sprang up, fully hard and ready. She smiled, and pulled it down to her lips. She flicked her tongue across its tip and tasted the drop of come she had drawn out already.

"Mmmm" she said. "I can't wait to taste some more of that! Can I have a little more?"

She took the head half in her mouth and sucked hard for a moment. He gasped as he looked down at her, the sharp intake of his breath exciting her as her dream had earlier done. She popped her lips as she released him from her mouth.

"I am going to take that as a yes." she whispered, as her hands pulled at him, one on the shaft, one still gripping the balls. She continued that a brief minute more, then dragged her tongue softly across the tip once more.

She stood and turned to her own sink, bending for the water, and began to brush her teeth. He finished momentarily, and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She pressed back against him, and began to move slightly, almost bouncing her rear against him. He growled and pushed her forward, and she bent over the sink, now pushing back against him harder, feeling his hardness so close to the place she needed it.

She reached between her legs to hold his balls again as she ground against his shaft. She tried to guide him to her lips, and momentarily she felt the cock's head against her slick pussy lips. She tried to push back, to bring him in, but it was his turn to tease, and he moved back so only the head was pressed against her, without the penetration she now could not have resisted had she wanted to. She moaned as her back arched toward him. He pulled her up and hugged her tight.

"My love" he said simply.

She knew he had to leave, and she turned, squeezing his cock and tugging it once again.

"I can't wait to see what that mistress of yours has in mind" she said, pressing her lips softly to his ears. "I'm sure the little slut will give this cock everything it needs."

He growled and turned her face to his. He kissed her, slow and long, and then was gone.

_________________________________________________

He worked all day, taking a break to text her with a little appreciation for her morning forwardness. At 4:30 his phone rang. It was her.

"The kids are at auntie's for the night. How soon can I see you?"

"Do you want to come downtown?" he asked, a little puzzled.

"Oh no" she said, "I'd never make it."

"What do you mean?"

"I'd never get past the accident."

"Uh oh" he said "I didn't know there was anything going on. Is it on the freeway?"

"No, there's no accident." She paused. "But there would be if I went outside dressed like this!"

His computer and phone were shut off in record time. She was practically giggling as she heard his car pull into the drive within minutes. He came in the door, and she was in their kitchen, his cocktail in both hands in front of her. His eyes took her in.

Her heels were high, and the boots clung to her legs all the way up to mid-thigh. Her short skirt left inches of bare thigh above the soft leather of the boots. Her shirt was silky and tight. Holding his drink in front of her, both hands wrapped around it, her arms framed her breasts, and their round fullness overflowed the low cut top.

His eyes crept up to the graceful slope of her neck, and to her perfect face, framed by her soft blond hair.

"I don't know how you could ever possibly think you might disappoint me," he said softly "but you would have to be blind to think that now."

She smiled, and took a couple sultry steps toward him, putting a little hip into the movements, jiggling those beautiful breasts just slightly with each step.

"Welcome home" she said, tiptoeing to press her lips to his neck. She lifted the drink to his lips, and as he sipped, she said "Why don't you get comfortable?"

He showered, and quickly shaved again, so his face would be smooth to her touch.

He came out to a note inviting him to join her in their TV room. He found her there, sitting, back straight, upon the couch. Standing above, her cleavage was even more pronounced. She caught his gaze, and she leaned forward, drawing breath to push them out even further.

"You like?" she asked coyly. He growled in response, and slid beside her, hugging her tight. She snuggled against him.

"Sit back" she whispered.

Her hands wandered across his chest, feeling the muscle beneath his tight shirt.

"Are you ready?" she asked, sliding her hand between his legs. "I think you are" she breathed into his ear. He pressed closer to him, her breasts tight against his side, her lips and tongue soft in his ear. "You can do anything you want to me tonight, hmm? What does this cock want? Shall I show you what's on the menu? I got all dressed up for you, and now I want to show off."

She pressed her hand where his pants bulged up. "Mmmm. This cock is ready, isn't it? Does it want a little slut to suck it? Hmm?"

She brought her knees onto the couch and knelt across his lap, her swelling breasts pressed against the bulge in his laps. "How about a little boob job? Do you like that?"

She looked up at him as she rocked her chest back and forth in his lap, her rear end raised behind her. His hand found its way to the back of her leg, and slowly crept up to her ass.

"Mmm, yes" she breathed. "Touch me!"

She continued to rock against him, and his hand gently caressed her ass and the brief strip of tight thin fabric that covered her wetness. She pushed back against his hand, rounding her ass out with each movement, and feeling his hips press against her breasts.

"Time to show off the rest?" she asked. He held her tight against him a moment longer, pressing his cock against her breasts.

She got up and turned her back to him, slowly sliding her hips from side to side. Then she bent slightly, so her tight round ass pushed out against the stretched fabric of the tiny skirt. She lifted it with both hands, twitching her hips sensually from side to side as the skirt slid up her curves.

She bent over, placing her elbows all the way down on the coffee table, and bending her knees slightly. She arched her back, pushing her ass out towards him, and revealing at last the soft peach nestled between her legs. She wagged her ass slowly back and forth, and he could not resist reaching out, cupping it with his hands, and gently caressing the moistness between her legs.

The touch of him on her still-covered pussy caused her intake of breath, and she pushed further back to him, her ass and pussy exposed beneath the clinging thong panty. She pulled her panties tight, her puffy lips swelling against the fabric. He pressed a finger against her pussy, sliding it along the slit and her hips rocked back and forth to increase the forward and back motion of his hand.

She turned quickly and knelt before him again. His breath has shallower and faster now as she once again pressed her breast to his lap.

"I want these off" she breathed, tugging down his pants and sliding them off his legs. She wiggled her chest against him, his cock fully hard within his tight boxer briefs. The outline of the shaft and tip were unmistakable, and she mouthed the head, closing her lips around it repeatedly. Then she was up again, and whispering once again into his ear. "A little lap dance for this cock? I want to feel it against my ass."

She turned around and dropped her skirt. She put her hands on his knees, holding her weight on her arms and lowering herself slightly until her ass just barely touched his straining briefs. She pushed down a little, and felt his cock pulse against her ass. She started to work her hips back and forth, just as she had for the huge phantom cock in her dream, slowly increasing the tempo until she was grinding against his swollen cock all the way up and down its length.

Then she stopped her motion, and held her self away from him. He groaned, wanting her back in his lap, and she suddenly pushed down onto him. He gasped, and she began to bounce up and down on his cock, his legs spreading on their own so her sexy movement could give maximum pleasure. She knew she had worked his cock very close to climax, and she turned around again.

She went to her knees, beckoning him to stand. She mouthed the tip of his cock against through his shorts, tasting the cum that was already leaking from him. She licked wetly at the tip until his hips again began to press forward, this time against her mouth.

"Mmmm" she said. She pulled down his shorts, and his cock sprang out, fully hard, the swollen head inches from her mouth.

"What do you want next? she asked, looking up at him. "Hmm? Do you want my mouth?" she asked slowly moving his cock against the soft skin of her cheek. His eyes looked down at her, filled with that combination of loving tenderness and pure lust that she thought no other man could ever have. Her desire for him was stronger than ever, and she wanted to feel his release. On her knees, legs spread, just as she had been in her dream, she wanted his cock and cum.

"I love this cock" she breathed, pressing it against her moving lips. The she lifted his balls and nuzzled them to her mouth, drawing them in even as she squeezed and tugged at the shaft of his cock.

"Do you want me to suck your dick now?" she asked in a whisper, still looking up at him with his cock pressed to her face. He could not speak, and his silence was assent. She wanted to fill her mouth with it, and she pulled it down so it stuck straight out. She opened wide, and took it in. She began to suck it, slowly, and then faster, bobbing her head up and down. With one hand she caressed his balls, and with the other she stroked the shaft as the swollen head popped in and out of her mouth.

She looked again at him. "Are you ready to cum?" she said tapping the heavy head slowly against her cheek. "Hmm? Are you going to cum for me?" She saw the same look of tenderness and lust in his eyes. "Cum for me baby. I want you to cum all over me!"

She felt it stiffen and swell against her, and opened her mouth wide. She turned her head up to it, and tugged firmly with her hands, as his cock bucked. Strands of warm wet cum streamed from his swollen head and into her mouth. She kept pulling as jet after jet pulsed out, landing in soft strands on her neck and breasts. She took the head in her mouth and began to suck again, drinking down his white cream as his cock softened in her mouth. She swallowed the think liquid in her mouth and opened her eyes to see him.

"How was that?" she breathed, reaching for the towel she'd left nearby. He was still speechless as she deftly wiped her chin and neck. Her hands milked the last splashes of come out for her to swallow, and his hands caressed her hair.

He dropped to his knees, wrapping his arms around her. "Perfect" he breathed in her ear.

She gently pushed him back on to the couch and stood before him. She parted her knees and drew his hand to the wet spot between her legs. "I am dripping wet for you" she said.

He began to touch her, caress her gently, and then firmly touching her clit. Without any thought, her hips began to rock against him again. She straddled him, lifting her breasts out of the tight top to rub the stiff nipples across his lips. He responded willingly, his smoothly shaven skin exciting her nipples as she moved them across his upturned face. He opened his mouth to take in one nipple, and then the next.

"Yes" she breathed. "Suck my tits!" He sucked them each in turn, first deeply, and then shallow, then with tongue, and then just sucking hard and deep. The variation was driving her crazy, and her hips twitched back and forth, yearning to be spread, and filled. Her insides were melted completely, now, her pussy fully wet and flowing.

His cock had not yet recovered from her blowjob, and she clenched her legs around his muscular leg, rocking her hips back and forth.

With one smooth motion, she stood, and turned away from him again. Showing off her ass again, she bent completely over and slowly drew her panties down to her ankles. Then she stood, and stepping out of them, straddled him again, tits once more against his face. His hands squeezed her ass, and a finger slid against her pussy. She responded with her hips again, and teasingly he inserted a little at a time.

She pushed down to get more inside, and he began to rub her clit as he sucked her tits. Then he withdrew, and with his hands began to knead her breasts, gently, pushing them together, and wetly lapping each nipple. She was desperate for his cock now, and knelt again in front of him. She buried her face in his lap, licking the head of his cock while looking up at him with a searing stare.

She took him once more in her mouth, her lips loose around the shaft and head. Her saliva dripped out as she bobbed up and down on his dick. She grabbed the slick shaft with both hands, tugging it back to life as she sucked. Not yet fully hard, she was able to engulf his entire cock. She pressed down so her lips were at the base and her nose was in his belly. She continued to bob, and with her hands encouraged him to fuck her mouth. She felt it growing, and her pussy flooded again in response. He was pushing into her mouth now, and as the cock hardened she could not hold it all in. She kept her lips on it loosely as he pumped into her mouth, and then he stopped.

Pulling her head off, he asked "Are you ready for cock?"

She nodded mutely.

He leaned down to kiss her mouth. "Tease me with those tits a minute more before I fill that pretty little pussy with cock for you."

She pressed her breasts together around his shaft, slick from her mouth, and began to bounce them in his lap. The she slid down again, pressing her open mouth to his shaft, tonguing it wetly as she went. She held it tight between her tits again, ricking her body back and forth.

He lifted her off the ground, easily, and she gasped at the constant surprise of his strength. He sat back down and lowered her onto him. Knees spread, she straddled him again. Without hesitation she grabbed the shaft and guided it to the open, swollen lips of her aroused pussy. Tits in his face again, she sank down onto his cock, anchoring her body on its hardness, and began to move for her own pleasure.

He gave attention to her tits, squeezing their round firmness, sucking the nipples 'til jolts of pleasure shot from each and down between her legs. All the while his cock filled her, pressing in and out of her wet tunnel. He slid further down in the couch so she could press her clit more firmly against his hard belly. She pulled away from his mouth, and pressed two hands flat against his chest, rocking her hips against him. Her climax was close again, and she slowed down, moving up and down so the cock inside her almost slid out, and then the swollen head pressed back in, filling her again.

She pressed against him, pushing firmly with her hips, and his body responded, pushing the cock into her with each movement, and sending jolts of pleasure from her clit with his belly and her nipples as he expertly worked her tits with his hands.

A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers
12