Sexy Escapades With Mom-In-Law...

Story Info
He spends time alone with Penny.
1.5k words
4.09
116.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osiris
Osiris
18 Followers

Sexy Escapades With Mom-In-Law Penny Get Hotter

The next couple of weeks I spent racking my brain for a way to spend even more time with my super hot mom-in-law, Penny. The used panties she'd given me had been the inspiration for a multitude of wanking sessions and I’d been really hot for my wife Manie as well.

On the Monday of the third week, the weekend of which we’d planned to go and visit my parents-in-law, Mainie phoned me at work. Mt father-in-law, Tim, runs his own telecommunications business. Mainie told me he’d bought a computer and an accounting/business package and was having endless trouble setting it up. Penny had phoned her she wanted to know if I would help. I work in computers so I was the obvious choice. My chance had arrived. I told Mainie I would be glad to but thought it might take a while. We discussed it and agreed that I should take a couple of days leave and go up to the farm on the Wednesday afternoon so I’d have time to sort things out. Mainie would drive up on Saturday morning. Yes…Yes…Yes!!!

Wednesday afternoon finally arrived and I left straight from work for the farm. It was still warm when I arrived. Penny opened the security gates from inside the house and I drove in. Tim’s van was nowhere to be seen. It was still warm and as I got out of the car I was greeted by the sight of Penny approaching me in a sexy, high cut, light yellow one piece swim-suite. Her dark nipples and bush were plainy visible through the light cloth. She wrapped her arms gently around my neck pressing her body against me and we kissed deeply. Her tongue explored my mouth wildly and she sucked all the air out creating a vacuum between us. Finally we broke the kiss, saliva stringing between our mouths. We both licked our lips and she finally greeted me, inviting me inside.

I followed her into the house carrying my bag to the spare bedroom. She followed me in and pointed to the bed. “I want you to put that on”, she said and left. On the bed was a very small, very see-through men’s g-string. I obeyed quickly and went off to find her sitting outside on the deck getting some last afternoon rays. She inspected my hard cock through the flimsy black material. “My feet have missed you”, she said, “They need a good bath”. I knelt before her and lifted one perfect foot to my mouth. She rested the other on my shoulder, bending it outwards at the knee to reveal her bush escaping around the tiny bottom of her suite. I sucked and licked her toes and sole. Massaging with my tongue. She moaned and lay back in the recliner.

After about ten minutes of this treatment a changed to the other foot. I could not drag my eyes from the hair-surrounded gusset of her suit. The back had pulled up her ass crack and in her wide legged position I could see the beginnings of her brown anus. Hair grew all the way down there as well, spreading also to the very tops of her thighs.

As I sucked her foot and bathed between her toes she reached her other foot between my legs and started foot massaging my cock and balls. Running her toes over and under them. I could see the crotch of her suit getting wet, the patch spreading out slowly. Once she’d had enough she removed her foot and told me to take off the g-string and to sit before her straddling the recliner. I did and she continued her erotic massage with both feet.

As pre-cum swelled at the tip of my aching cock she spread it, using my own juices as a lubricant. Sometimes gripping tightly between the arches of her feet she pulled up strongly, hurting me a bit and smiling at the ecstatically painful gasp that escaped my lips. Then she’d push by rigid cock flat against my stomach and rub up and down the sensitive underside. When I was ready to cum she wrapped both lovely feet around me and jerked quickly, aiming my spurting cock expertly so I gushed my sticky cum over her ankles and feet. The teasing and my anticipation of the whole day had built up such a head of steam that the first squirt of cum landed high on her thigh. She continued milking me cock until the spasms subsided then continued squishing the now softening organ between her sticky feet.

I leaned back, drained and totally relaxed. She spoke after a while. In her demanding voice she exclaimed over the mess I’d made of her. “Come on, clean up", she demanded. I reached for a towel lying near the reclined. “Not with that”, she growled and shoved a foot roughly into my face smearing me with cum, “Lick”. I licked every drop of my cum off her feet and ankles and once she was satisfied dropped her feet again. “Don’t forget this”, she said pointing to the big, sticky gob just below her hip and its trail down towards her knee. I knelt between her legs and started licking the cum off her soft, brown thigh. I licked up from the knee towards her bushy groin, pushing my face hard into the soft thigh-flesh at times and then trailing my tongue, barely grazing her hot skin. I looked up at her and lying back as she was with her arms stretched above her head I could not help but marvel at the sexy, hair growing in her armpits. As I neared her pussy her aroma hit me. I had not yet been this close to her honey pot and I could see how soaked the suit was. She smelt fantastic. Strong, pungent cunt scent filled my nostrils and I breathed in it greedily. This was not one of those honey sweet scented girls, this was a strong smelling, well-fucked, mature pussy I smelled. As I licked the last of my cum from her groin my nose touched her juice sopping, swim-suite cover pussy leaving a wet spot on its tip. I dared not even linger there too long let alone try to lick it; it was not for me to do anything I was not invited to do.

When we finally arose from the recliner she grasped my face in both hands and proceeded to lick off all the cum spread there. Penny led me inside the house by my semi-hard cock. “You’ll have to sort yourself out if you get another cock-stand,” she said. “I’ve got other things to do and Tim’ll be here soon”. She led me to her bedroom door and told me to wait outside. I did. She came to the door, hiding slightly behind it and handed me the swim-suite. “Go and get the panties I gave you”, she commanded. I did and returned with them and the suite. She took the panties and behind the door put them on announcing, “I think these need recharging for you to take away with you when you leave”. She reappeared wearing one of her famous t-shirts. This one short enough that even just standing revealed the panties she had put on. She reached down and pushed the crotch of the panties up into her vagina making sure to load them as much as possible with her scent. Leading me by the cock again she told me that since I’d made her mess her swim-suite I was to clean it while standing in the kitchen while she prepared supper.

I stood quietly, naked sucking cunny from her suite while she prepared supper. Her nectar was strong, causing my mouth to salivate almost like a sour lemon would as I first licked the sticky juice and then sucked the material. It was thick, more like a cream than a liquid. My cock grew and grew and she laughed out loud, commenting how stupid I looked with my hardon and her suite in her mouth. She finally snatched the swim-suite away and handed me a couple of sheets of paper towel.

“Jack off for me”, she said. She turned away for a moment and reached between her legs. I could see the thick white cream coating her fingers as she reached out and wiped her drenched fingers under my nose. The sticky lubricant was pungent. She put her fingers to her own nose and closed her eyes as she deeply inhaled her own scent. I jerked faster and finally shot another load into the paper towel cupped to receive it. She moved off and laughing again told me I’d better get dressed as she could hear Tim’s van coming up the road.

I rushed for the bedroom and pulled on some clothes. She stuck her head in and said, “Don’t you dare to wash your face until I tell you to”.

Well that was just the beginning, two full days alone with her stretched out before me. What could be next!

Osiris
Osiris
18 Followers