Sexy Escapades With Penny Continue

Story Info
Sexy mom-in-law domination & foot sex.
1.6k words
4.28
67.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osiris
Osiris
18 Followers

To catch up on where I pick up this story please read the preceding stories, 2 entitled Mom-in-law Penny and the third Sexy Escapades with Mom-In-Law.

Part 4.

I put on a pair of loose fitting joggers shorts from which I'd removed the sewn in underwear. Easier for Penny to get access if she wanted to. I also wore a long T-shirt which I knew would be necessary to hide my hardon.

I was out of the bedroom and starting to set the dinner table when Tim came into the dinning room to greet me. We chatted about the computer program I was going to install for him. He told me he'd leave it all up to Penny to explain what exactly he wanted to be able to use it for as he knew nothing about computers.

While we were talking Penny came in still wearing that very short T-shirt. She'd put on a pair of shoes and this combined with T-shirt and exposed panties was cock hardeningly erotic. Tim did'nt even seem to notice that half his wife's panties were totally exposed and her pubic bush was straining to be let loose around the flimsy fabric. Penny had a spoon of whipped cream in one hand. "I need to know if this is sweet enough and Tim doesn't like sweet stuff" she said feeding the spoon of cream to me. I ate the cream off the spoon and immediately smelt her pussy fragrance on her hand. I saw fresh streaks of her pussy cream on her fingers. Pretending to wipe cream off my top lip she spread her juices under my nose. My cock throbbed and hardened a bit. She smiled and I said it tasted just fine.

At dinner I saw opposite Penny and she played with my cock with her feet the whole time. Freeing it from the baggy shorts took her no time at all and she stroked it with her toes and squeezed it between her arches. Using my own pre-cum she lubricated it and slid it between her big toe and the second toe nearly making me gasp with the sensation. The smell of her pussy was still strong in my nostrils and it didn't help my self control at all. Mercifully she held off making me cum but ordered me to help her clear the table between the main course and pudding. I did not even bother to put my cock inside my shorts knowing the T-shirt would hide it and Tim was not going to notice anyway, he's so switched off.

In the kitchen Penny slipped her hand under the hem of my shirt and stroked me a few times smiling up at me. I closed my eyes and leaned back against a cupboard. Suddenly she grabbed hold of my balls and crushed them. I yelped with pain and doubled over. She stepped back laughing watching me. "What's up?" shouted Tim from the dinning room. "Rich stubbed his toe" called back Penny still watching me with a huge grin on her face. Once I straightened up she reached out again and led me by my now much softer member over to the refrigerator where she handed me two of the cold deserts and followed me back to the dinning room with the third. The remainder of dinner passed with just the normal foot massage continuing under the table.

I once again helped Penny clear the table and take the dishes through to the kitchen not worrying to return my hard cock to my shorts but allowing it to bob about in front of me. Tim as usual sat reading the day's mail at the table. Penny and I did the dishes. Me washing and her drying. There wasn't much as she had put the heavy stuff in the dish washer but wanted to wash crockery and glasses by hand. Every time she had to wait for me to pass her something to dry she fondled my cock, once again all lovingly and gentle with no sign of the earlier ball breaking. My pre-cum oozed freely from my straining penis and occasionally she'd lick her fingers, closing her eyes and savoring the taste.

Once we had finished I was about to head back to the dinning room but she stopped me. Standing facing towards me she dipped her hand into her panties, I saw her fingers working in her pussy, and she extracted her hand with a huge load of pussy cream on it. She stepped up to me and wiped it all over my nose and lips. My tongue darted out licking what I could from her pussy slickened fingers. The aroma was intoxicating. Strong, thick and heady. Many consider a fishy smelling vagina to be off putting but that was exactly Penny's fragrance and I loved it. Her taste was almost like a dry wine, first causing my mouth to pucker then salivate. All the while her other hand busily stroked and caressed my hard cock. We heard Tim's chair scrape back on the tilled dinning room floor and broke apart heading for the door. We met him almost at the doorway.

Tim announced he was heading for a bath and Penny and I went into the TV Lounge. It is a comfortable room with large sofas and a thick carpet. Penny switched on the TV and we sat down. After a few moments she stood up and left the room, when she came back she immediately sat down and ordered me "Come and suck my toes". She'd obviously been to check that Tim was in the bath and not going to make an unexpected appearance. "These shoes always make my feet hot and sweaty and they deserve some attention" she remarked. I knelt before her and slipped the low imitation leather pumps off her delicate feet. I bent down and kissed the instep of one foot. It was sweaty and smelt quite strong. Typical stale foot fragrance mixed with pussy aroma nearly drove me crazy. I licked between her toes tasting the salty sweat there. I was in heaven worshiping these gorgeous, sexy feet.

I lifted one foot and sat back on my haunches, bathing her sole with my tongue and sucking her toes deeply into my mouth. I paid special attention to licking the sweat from between her toes, cleaning them nicely with loving swipes. Penny parted her thighs so I could gaze up at her panty covered cunt. I noticed, not for the first time that at the top of her slit there was a prominent bulge. I longed to see her pussy without panties as I could only guess that she must have huge cunt lips. Dark, curly pubic hair escaped around the panty line and thinned as it passed the crease of her groin and on to her thighs. Penny had not been near a razor in years and being a rather hirsute woman her thighs and lower legs were covered in a light fur. I knew Tim would not be long in bathing so although I did a thorough job of attending to Penny's foot I had to make it quick in order to get both finished. I placed the finished foot gently back on the floor and raised the other to my face. I took a moment to enjoy the fragrance before departing on my mission.

I looked up to see Penny relax her head back onto the deep cushions behind her and her hand slid down into her panties. I watched, entranced, as her fingers worked on her pussy, I could see she was sliding them in and out of her love hole, a squishing sound was easily audible from her soaking cunt. The other hand raised her shirt and exposed her big breasts. Her nipples were puckered hard and a dark brownish color. She squeezed and pulled and the teats. Just as I thought she was going to stop I realized she was not extracting her hand completely but had reached for her clit. Rubbing it quicker and quicker I could feel her leg muscles tensing in my hands and her toes splayed. I licked and sucked, adding to her pleasure. Within minutes she climaxed. Arching her back and pulling her legs up into a fetal position with both hands clamped over her love box. A low growl came from deep within her chest as she rolled over to one side, slight spasms racking her body. I leaned forward and deep sucked and licked the backs of her exposed thighs and up to her soft buttocks.

As Penny returned from her bliss I moved away slightly and she sat once again facing me, one hand still clutching her beaten pussy she beckoned me closer. Into my mouth she fed her fingers for me to suck off her woman juice. I clutched at my own rock hard cock while devouring the thick slime covering them. She watched me as one would a favored and amusing pet. When she was satisfied I'd cleaned one hand she fed the other to me for the same treatment.

By the time Tim arrived for the 8 o'clock news we had managed to compose ourselves. Penny had instructed me to make sure she could see my still stiff cock so I left it jutting out of the leg hole of my shorts and once Tim was seated and engrossed in the news broadcast arranged my shirt to give her a good view. It was amazing that he just did not seem to notice the smell of sex hanging heavily in the air, or more obviously his wife's exposed panties showing a good amount of bush around the flimsy material.

The night was still young and Tim would be heading for bed shortly!

Osiris
Osiris
18 Followers