Sexy in Public Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man slowly stood up, lifting Jamie into the air, until she could touch the ceiling. He continued to lick and suck her pussy, as she held on tightly, part of her scared of falling, the other part feeling an extra rush of excitement.

He carried her in the air, still licking and sucking her dripping wet pussy, until they arrived at the nearest table. He gently placed her on her back on the table and spread her legs as wide as they possibly could. He smiled at her, as she was already flustered and made his way back in to give her pussy some more attention. But this time she was able to push him away. She jumped off the table like a cat and practically ripped off his jeans and hungrily devoured his thick, seven-inch cock in her warm, drooling mouth. The thought of the oral treatment she just received fresh in her mind. Nobody had ever given her oral like that before and she wanted to repay him. She desperately wanted to give him the same pleasure.

Jamie worked over his cock with her hands and her mouth, her eyes always looking up fixated on his facial expressions. She loved seeing a man enjoying a good, nasty, sloppy blowjob. And since he was moaning constantly with his eyes closed and head tipped back, she knew she was working him over nicely.

Suddenly, the door opened and someone stepped foot into the rest area. Jamie and the young dark haired man looked over surprised.

Standing there was the security guard.

The security guards long, eight inch cock was poking out of his peehole in his pants and he was feverishly jerking it in his hand as he stared at the two of them. Little had they known that the security guard had followed them the whole time. He then watched from outside the rest area as they engaged in a trading of a different kind of oral jabs.

Jamie told the security guard to come here with her index finger, and he walked over in a zombie like fashion, as if he was tied to a rope and she was pulling him towards her. The young dark haired man did not object to the third man joining the party. How could he? He was hypnotized by Jamie. Both men were. She was in complete control of the both of them. They were dick puppets and she was the master.

When the security guard joined the two of them, he stood to the side of the young dark hair man as Jamie was on her knees staring up at both of them. Jamie grabbed each cock with one hand. The security guard's cock was longer, but the dark haired man's was thicker. Combined they were plenty enough for her to satisfy her wanton desires.

She began by engulfing the security guard's cock in her mouth. She spit all over it and licked it back up, making sure it was nice and wet. She jerked her saliva all over his shaft as she spun her head over and did the same to the young dark haired man's cock. Back and forth she went, never going a millisecond without one of their cum-filled cocks in her mouth.

As she began the tenth round of sucking the security guards cock, the young dark haired man stepped behind her and lifted her ass up in the air. He hiked up her skirt around her waist, exposing her pussy. He lined up his raging hard cock with her wet juicy pussy and eased his cock inside of her. It fit like a piece to a puzzle.

Jamie gasped as she felt his cock inside of her, opening her up wide, but she never stopped sucking the security guards cock. Like a seasoned pro, she kept on sucking as the young dark haired man pounded her pussy, deep and hard. Back and forth, in a recurring motion her body moved across the young dark haired man's cock, as her mouth moved across the security guards cock from the base to the tip,

The two men tag teamed her like pro wrestlers as they switched points of entry. The security guard pulled out one of the cheap chairs from the nearest table and took a seat. He grabbed Jamie by the waist and positioned her pussy over his cock, so that her ass was facing him. He pulled her down until she was sitting on his lap, her pussy firmly wrapped around his bulging cock. The dark haired man stood in front of her, his cock perfectly level with her mouth. Jamie slowly bounced up and down on the security guards long eight inch cock, working up a good rhythm, so that she could take him in balls deep.

Jamie planted her gold high heel sandals into the tile floor, and used her legs to bounce up and down on his cock. Showing off her flexibility, she reached over with her right hand and grabbed hold of the young dark haired man's cock. Leaning over while still riding the security guards cock, she shoved the young dark hair man's cock into her open mouth.

As she sucked away on the young dark haired man's cock, the security guard grabbed hold of Jamie's waist, lifting her body up so that the head of his cock was still inside of her pussy. He then began to thrust his cock upwards at a frenzied pace, almost causing Jamie to choke on the cock in her mouth. She gagged a little, but took the pussy pounding with a smile. Her moans and screams were loud, but became muffled by the sound of his cock in her mouth. As the security guard fucked her harder and harder, she could feel herself getting close to her second orgasm. She screamed louder and louder, encouraging him every step of the way, until she finally came all over his stiff cock. The second orgasm more explosive than the first, almost knocking her out.

The two men helped her up and laid her on her back on the table, as she recovered from her second sensational orgasm. She was just starting to recover and her panting returned to a normal breathing, when the young dark haired man spread her legs wide open and entered into her in missionary. The small patio table held most of her body, but her head fell off the side of the table. The security guard walked around to the opposite side of the table and hung his dick over her mouth like bait on a fishing hook. Jamie began to pant heavily again as the young dark haired man pulverized her pussy with hard and fast strokes. Her mouth opened instinctively to gasp and moan in pleasure and when it did the security guard placed his cock into the opening, once again muffling the sounds of her ecstasy.

The two men continued taking her from both ends. The whole fuckfest was too much for the security guard and he was holding on for dear life, trying to hold back from shooting his load. But Jamie's mouth and hands were working overtime on his member. He could no longer hold it in and with a loud shriek that people in the parking lot could hear, he exploded a flood of cum into her open mouth. His population pudding overflowed, despite Jamie's attempts to swallow it all, and spilled out of the sides of her mouth and down her cheek. But ever the trooper, she sucked and sucked until each drop was released out of the security guards cock.

After depositing his load, the security guard fell back and collapsed into the nearest chair. Jamie then turned her attention to the still hard cock inside of her. The young, dark haired man was working up a serious sweat as he fucked her as hard as he possibly could. She screamed out in delight, as she begged for him to fuck her harder. He happily complied as together they shook the table with the force of a 7.0 earthquake.

Finally, the young, dark haired man had fucked to the point of no return. Jamie begged for him to cum on her face and in her mouth, as he stepped away. His face twisted and contorted as he tried to hold back his cum for a few seconds longer. Sliding off the table and onto her knees in front of his cock, cum oozing out the tip just waiting to shoot out, she jerked and jerked his dick until his massive load of cum shot out and sprayed her face like a shower nozzle. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as his cum soaked into her hair, her skin, and her lips.

After the young, dark haired man's cock became limp, he quickly joined the security guard in a chair. Both were unconscious and limp. Jamie revealed in the aftereffects of her second adventure as she smeared all their cum over her face and into her mouth. She licked her fingers clean and took a scan of the room. Nobody was standing outside and nobody was inside, except for the two men passed out whose cocks she had just thoroughly abused. With her fantastic tits still hanging out of her top, she made her way to women's bathroom. She cleaned up any traces of cum that didn't find her mouth, fixed her top and flattened out her skirt, and just like last time, she left without saying a word. Not knowing their names and acting like nothing happened. But already planning for the next public display...

12