Sexy Librarians

Story Info
Interracial exhibitionism at its best.
2.3k words
4.35
49.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 5:55 on a Saturday night and I had five minutes until the library would be closed until Monday. Normally, this wouldn’t have been a big deal but I had an urgent e-mail to get and the computer I’d had since I was in junior high crashed earlier in the day. I got there just as Amy was locking the doors. She was a little overweight but she had a cute face and wore glasses that made it look even cuter, plus she had beautiful blonde hair that flowed just past her shoulders.

She smiled at me and regretfully said, “Sorry, Lance, its closing time.”

“Amy, please, I’ll only be a few minutes. I have a really urgent e-mail to get.”

“You know, I could get in trouble for letting you in here.”

“Please, I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?” she asked with a wide grin.

I hesitated a bit and looked up to see her blushing.

“Come on in. I’ve got some things to finish up here anyway. Maybe afterwards we could get a cup of coffee or something?”

“Sure, I’d love that.”

We both entered the library and I went upstairs to the computers. Amy told me that she’d be in her office and to come get her whenever I was ready. Her asking me out caught me completely off guard. I thought she was cute but I was really attracted to her boss, Jill. She was an older woman, probably in her early to mid 30s; but, as far as I knew, she wasn’t married. She had big breasts, a nice ass, and long, red hair to die for. I had wanted to approach her for weeks but I figured she’d have no interest someone as young as me.

I got on one of the computers and logged onto my e-mail account. I had gotten the message I wanted and figured Amy probably needed some more time so I decided to surf the web for a while. Since no one else was around, I went to an exhibitionist web site. The numerous pictures of naked women in parks, shopping malls, and sidewalks made my cock grow quickly. It was pressing hard against my boxers and just as I reached down to adjust it I felt a hand against my shoulder. I quickly closed the website and began to think of excuses.

“Amy…hi…I was just uh…well I…

“Shh.” She placed her finger to my lips then leaned in and kissed me.

“So you’re into exhibitionism?” she asked as she sat on my lap and put her arm around me.

“Yeah, it’s quite a turn on.”

“I think so too. I’ve never actually been naked in public or anything but it’s a turn on to think about it. Sometimes I imagine myself lying in the middle of the library after hours masturbating and a hot guy coming up to me and fucking the shit out of me. Would you fuck the shit out of me, Lance?”

“I’d love to,” I replied as I began caressing her big, round breasts. I had never heard her even utter a curse word and hearing her being so frank drove me wild.

She stood up and took her sweater off. Her breasts were even bigger than I thought. She was wearing a black cotton bra and her milky breasts looked like they were about to burst out of it. I got on my knees and began placing soft kisses down her stomach and reached behind her to unsnap her bra. I marveled at the size of her gorgeous breasts before I took one of her large nipples into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. She placed her hand on my head and began moaning.

“Oh, yeah, Lance, just like that.”

She unzipped my pants and her hand quickly found my cock.

“God, it’s so big.” I stepped out of my pants and she began fondling my balls. I picked her up and placed her on the table.

“Careful. I’m a big girl.”

“Nonsense. You’re perfect. Nice and curvy.” I placed my lips against hers and thrust my tongue into her mouth as I pulled off her skirt and panties. Then I began to kiss my way down to her pussy. It was covered with blonde hair which turned me on immensely. I spread her lips and then began slowly licking. She shuddered under my touch as I reached up and cupped one of her breasts with my left hand. My right hand kept her slit open as I slid my tongue up and down the length, occasionally flickering her clit gently. I pressed both of my lips against her pussy and began sucking and licking as I took the tip of my thumb and gently grazed her erect nipple. She was extremely wet and my mouth and chin were getting drenched in her juices as I slowly licked my way up her pussy and started gently but steadily licking her engorged clit. Her body began to tremble and shake as I feasted on her clit and she moaned with delight. Then I felt her pulling me towards her face.

“We have to have sex now,” she said as she kissed me and then ran her tongue across the outside of my lips, tasting her warm juices. She grabbed my cock by the base and slid it into her warm pussy.

“Oh fuck that feels good.” She yelled as all of my eight inches slid into her.

She wrapped her big thighs around me and scissored her legs, pushing her heels against my ass as I rammed my cock in and out of her hot pussy.

“Yeah, that’s it, fuck me hard.”

I reached down and pushed her huge breasts together, alternately licking and sucking each nipple as I continued to thrust in and out of her wet twat.

“Oh my God, that feels soooo good, Lance.”

“You like my cock, baby?”

“Oh, yeah, I love it.”

“You like the way I slam it in and out of your tight little hole”

“Ooooooooooh yeah”

“You like me fucking that tight little hole with my big cock”

“Oh, yeah, I love your cock. I love that big black cock….deep in my white pussy…oh fuck, I’m cumming…fuck meeeeeeee….I’m gonna cum….all of your cooock….aaaah”

I felt her pussy walls tightening around my cock as I thrust in and out of her. I pulled all the way out and then shoved my thick rod all the way back in while she quivered through her orgasm. Feeling the spasms of her pussy sent shivers up my spine and I kissed her passionately on the lips. Then, I slowly pulled out of her and she sensed what I had in mind.

“You wanna fuck me from behind, babe?”

“Oh yeah”

She began stroking my hard cock as she turned around and stuck her ass out towards me.

“Come on, baby, make me cum again with that big cock.” She bent over the table and I slid my cock back into her warm pussy.

“Oh fuck” I cried as she slammed her big ass against me while I grabbed her hips for leverage. The sound of our skin slapping together was music to my ears; I watched her ass as it jiggled and swayed while my cock quickly slid in and out of her pussy. I grabbed her meaty ass chicks and continued to thrust with all my might.

“Oooooo, yeah” she screamed, “Smack that ass”

I obliged.

“HARDER” she screamed, “Come on, baby, spank my fat fucking ass”

I started smacking the shit out of her ass as I rammed my cock in and out of her. She began to lose control.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oooooooooh fucking spank me, baby, fuck yeah, that is soooo good”

Amy was turning me on beyond belief and I had to pull out of her tight pussy before I came, I wanted to last forever. As I pulled out she turned around and her eyes nearly jumped out of her head.

“Oh, my God, Rachel.”

I turned around just in time to see a thin, sexy brunette sitting spread eagle on a chair, playing with her wet pussy. She quickly began covering up and said, “I’m sorry…I was just uh…”

“No need to apologize, Sexy,” I assured her with a smile.

Rachel was noticeably embarrassed and turned bright red. Amy didn’t seem bothered at all.

“Rachel, come over here and meet Lance,” she said. Rachel slowly walked over and stuck her hand out, looking at the ground.

“Why don’t you join us?” Amy asked.

“No, I couldn’t. We shouldn’t even be here right now. We could get in so much trouble if we get caught.”

“How long have you been watching us?” I asked.

“Ever since ‘I love that big black cock deep in my white pussy’”

We all laughed.

“I was just finishing up some shelving downstairs and I could totally hear you guys so I came up here to tell you to get a room or something but I just got so hot. I couldn’t help but watch.”

Her eyes roamed to my cock which was halfway erect.

“You have a really big dick,” she said giggling.

Amy reached out and started stroking it, “Come suck it with me.”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she said as she threw her clothes on the pile next to mine and Amy’s and dropped to her knees. She started slowly licking the head as Amy kissed her way down my body and slid her tongue across my balls. Rachel’s breasts were small but perky and she had bright red nipples, which were already hard. I began rolling them between my fingers and she moaned as her mouth slid back and forth on my cock. Amy took both of my balls into her mouth and stuck her tongue just under them; gently licking and making me quiver with excitement. My cock quickly hardened in Rachel’s mouth and she gasped with excitement. She began sliding her fingers up the full length as Amy swirled her tongue around the head.

“God, I’ve never seen a cock this big” Rachel said. Then she put her lips against the head and alternated sucking it with Amy, their sexy lips occasionally touching. Rachel then slid her fingertips across my balls before she bent down and took them into her mouth. Amy sucked the head and then started taking more into her mouth.

“Oh fuck, yeah” I moaned as I felt my legs getting weak.

“Why don’t you sit down?” Rachel suggested.

I sat down and the ladies continued their oral assault on my cock and balls. Rachel’s slender fingers stroked my hard cock while she sucked on one ball and Amy sucked on the other one. Then they slowly licked their way up my cock and simultaneously swirled their tongues around my head, stopping periodically to kiss each other. I was so horny I thought my balls would explode. Rachel stood up and kissed me; continuing to fondle my balls as our tongues danced.

“I want you to fuck me” she said quietly.

“Yeah, fuck her, Lance” said Amy, “I wanna watch.”

I picked Rachel up and put her on the desk, spreading her legs and sliding my fingers across her dripping pussy. She put her arms around my neck as I slowly slid my cock into her tight opening.

“Oooooh, yeah” she purred as I began to thrust in and out of her. Amy put one of my legs up on the desk and kneeled under us, sliding her tongue into Rachel’s asshole.

“Ooooh, yeah. Yeah, lick my ass while he fucks me. Oh shit, yeah.”

Amy then slid the tip of her tongue in a circular motion across my balls causing me to quiver.

“Ooooh, fuck. It feels good when you quiver like that,” said Rachel as she planted a soft kiss on my lips. I then bent down and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth, massaging the other one as I continued to thrust in and out of her hot pussy. Amy stood up and started licking Rachel’s nipple with me. Soon I felt her pussy spasm which triggered my own orgasm.

“Ooooooooh, fuck, I’m gonna cum” I yelled

“Cum all over us” Rachel said

Amy pulled my cock out of Rachel and they both kneeled in front of me, quickly sliding their fingers across my balls as they each had a hand on my cock, trying to stroke out a load of hot cum. The sight of this beautiful blonde and beautiful brunette kneeling down, stroking my cock, and playing with my balls while they stuck their tongues out and begged for my cum sent my over the edge.

“Come on, baby, shoot it all over our faces,” Amy said

“Yeah, give us a lot of hot cum,” added Rachel

“OH MY GOD” I screamed as the cum raced up my shaft. The first spurt landed over Rachel’s head, leaving a long streak across her forehead and nose. Amy pulled my cock closer to her direction and the second spurt landed right on her cheek. Amy then took my cock into her mouth and I released another spurt deep in her throat. Rachel leaned in to suck it once again and the rest of my cum leaked out on her tongue as my orgasm subsided. I sat down in the chair exhausted and Rachel and Amy each sat on my lip, kissing each other and swapping my semen between their mouths. I looked up to see Jill, the head librarian standing in the doorway with a look of shock on her face. Here we were three college students completely naked in the library after closing and Rachel and Amy were covered with cum. I just knew we were in a world of shit.