Sexy Mandy and Nikki Do the Bagboys

Story Info
Mandy and Nikki eat grocery bag boys for lunch.
5.7k words
4.14
28.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, would you look at that." choked chubby grocery bag boy Jimmy Jones to his best friend Tony Jacks. "I would give up Hostess Cupcakes for a year just to look at where they pee from."

"I can fuck em both!" boasted 18 year old Tony cupping the crotch of his Docker Cargo shorts. "Make em both cum too!"

Jimmy whom just celebrated his eighteenth birthday, was accustomed to his best friend's bragging and he did know for a fact that Tony was getting laid every weekend by his girlfriend, but the two women who had his attention were an entirely different story.

His little boner was at full mast looking at them, especially the tall platinum blonde. She was about 5' 9" without the 6" leopard print cum fuck me spikes, which made the beauty stand over 6 feet tall. The older looking redhead was stunning too.

A couple wet dreams standing in the store looking at sunglasses in the locked display case, and all he could do was listen to his best friend brag about fucking them silly.

"Geez, they got great tits too." blurted Jimmy ogling the glamourous women shoppers.

The two beauties were in a deep conversation about something quite interesting, the hot blonde had her hand on the redhead's ass, caressing the big bum. Jimmy couldn't believe what his pubescent mind was registering.

"Mandy honey, I think we have a minnow on the hook." smiled the redhead tapping her two inch long, blood red nails on the thick glass counter top.

"His cock is practically jumping in his shorts." Nikki added with a smirk.

"Nikki your right, he's really checking us out. Do you think it's our outfits that hooked the little boy fish or are we the bait? laughed Mandy blowing a kiss to her best friend, making certain the teenager could witness the pucker of her cocksucker red buttered lips.

The two luscious soccer mom's did look a little out of place shopping the Whole Foods Store, but the hot mom's were indeed trawling for a young cock to play with.

Mandy looked hot in her red pencil skirt and creamy silk blouse, her magnificent 36DD titties straining the expensive pearl buttons.

Nikki in sharp contrast looked ravishing in her short black cocktail dress. The scooped neckline giving everyone a wonderful glimpse of her large cantaloupe sized twins. Her white pearl necklace disappearing into the cleavage.

Sporting 6 inch black kid glove leather cum fuck the hell out of me spikes, Nikki's pretty face came eye to nipple with her beautiful blonde friend's magnificent breasts.

Once a week Nikki and Mandy went shopping, mostly for young cock, but every now and then they had a taste for a delicious sweet pussy. Mandy recalled the day they seduced a pregnant 19 year old girl in the pool at their hotel, fingering the girl's asshole and vagina in the sparkling pool water.

Mandy smiled, thinking how she smoked a cigarette in the pool as the girl licked her pussy, swimmers all around them. Feeling so nasty, so decadent.

With a lick of her lips, Nikki cocked her index finger at the boy's, beckoning the tallest teen.

"You see buddy boy, she wants my cock, what did I tell you." Tony chirped, nudging his chubby pal. "Watch the master."

The muscular teenager sauntered over in the direction of the two beautiful women, his swagger was as obvious as the smile on his boyish face and the lump in his crotch.

"Can I be of service to my beautiful customers?" he asked, leaning against the display case.

"See Mandy darling, I told you I could make him cum with my finger." smirked the redhead licking her lips again.

Tony blushed, his bravado going down the drain. "Did I hear you say make me cum?"

"Cum!" Mandy laughed at the teenager's question. "You mean Jizz? Sperm? Boy Nut? Is that what you said Nikki sweetheart?"

"Exactly Mandy, do you think this young lad could supply us with a nice load or two, or three?" Nikki replied, reaching up to cup Mandy's silk covered tit in her palm, pressing her long red nails into the heavy breast.

"I can!" Tony blurted with youthful enthusiasm. "I can give you all you want! Need!"

"Will see about that!" Mandy purred. "First, you have to supply us with a token of your sincerity. We require 2 pair of those heart shaped sunglasses." she directed, pointing at the red glasses on display.

"A carton of Mores 120's and a carton of Black Russian Sobraines, plus a dozen Magnum condoms." Mandy smiled, adding her palm to Nikki's caressing finger's.

"How did you know I use Magnums?" stammered the teenager.

"Only big boys for us mommies, no little pee pees in our cunts." Nikki whispered, touching her free hand to Tony's belt buckle.

"Meet us in the parking lot, we have the black Beemer, and don't dawdle darling, Nikki has been horny all morning." Mandy laughed, blowing a kiss to the agitated young man.

Tony watched in wonder as the two sexy moms walked away from him, never looking back. They were holding hands, laughing. He gazed at the women's lush behinds, was he dreaming? Did they really say he was going to fuck them?

He dug his wallet out, he just got paid that morning and had enough to cover the ransom for the soccer mom's attention.

"Jimmy.. Jimmy my man, get the key from the sunglass display. Where are the cartons of cigarettes kept?" blurted Tony to his chubby buddy, who raced to the counter to find out what the conversation with the hot women was all about.

"What's going on Tony? Cigarettes? Sunglasses? What did they say to you?" begged the plump friend.

"They want my cum! I'm supposed to go to the parking lot to meet them. Now get me the display case key and cover for me OK? I'll see if I can get you a piece of ass too."

"Parking Lot Orgasm's"

Standing at the curbside Mandy popped open the top of her alligator handbag, fishing out her cigarette case. "Here darling a cigarette before we play stroke the pee pee."

Nikki plucked the long Black Russian Sobraine from the gold case. Holding the gold filtertip to her red lipsticked mouth, the tip glowing from the lighter flame Mandy offered

"He's cute, I hope he doesn't disappoint us."

"Darling, if they have a cock I'm never disappointed!" Mandy smiled exhaling a perfect cone of smoke in the warm air. "Big is better, but if it spews cum, I love em!"

"Well he better get his ass in gear, my cunt is a wet mess, I need to get off pretty damn soon." Nikki laughed adjusting one of her long chandelier earrings, a wisp of cigarette smoke trailing from her lips. "I haven't had a cock in me in two days."

Mandy watched her girlfriend draw on the cigarette, just seeing the red lips around the gold filter was making her pussy moist thinking about that mouth. Two hours ago Nikki had been kissing her clitoris, now she was ranting about not having cock. What a slut.

"Oh Fuck! I hope you at least give the lad a chance to get in the parking lot before you have your hand in his shorts." taunted Mandy, touching her finger to the pearls lodged in the cleavage of Nikki's boobs. She followed the finger with a stream of cigarette smoke.

"Honey don't start something we don't have time to finish." Nikki purred, cupping her breasts trapping Mandy's finger. She exhaled from her perfect nose, adding her smoke to Mandy's exhale. "Here comes our baby boy now."

Three minutes later, Tony exited the store carrying the canvas shopping bag with the cigarettes and sunglasses, searching for the two soccer moms.

"Over here sweetheart." Nikki chanted, motioning with her cigarette "V ed" between her finger's. "Over here sweetie."

Tony followed the song like voice, his heart skipped when he viewed the luscious women waiting and smoking. All through his teen growing up years he was fascinated by sexy women who smoked cigarettes and now here waiting for his cock were his wet dreams cum true.

"Come on baby boy, we don't have all day." chided Nikki snagging Tony's collar, hugging him against her breasts, her free hand cupping his Dockers in the crotch.

"Gosh, Tony is that all meat inside those shorts?" she asked, exhaling a perfumed stream of smoke in his face, then pressing her mouth on his.

"I want cock. Now!" she breathed into his lips, her wet tongue tip tracing his mouth.

"Good heavens Nikki, let's get him in the parking lot before you bring out his little pony." Mandy laughed, flicking her cigarette onto the sidewalk.

Nikki broke her kiss, taking a long pull on her cigarette, adding it to Mandy's discarded butt. "Come on sweetheart, Mandy mom and I have a wonderful lunch break in store for you."

Tony gasped as the redhead squeezed his now throbbing cock, only the Docker's fabric separating his penis from the sharp grasping fingernails. If she kept this up, he would surely cum in his shorts.

"Can my friend cum too?" Tony begged, trying not to cum, but the fingers were gripping him like a vice.

"This friend?" laughed Nikki intensifying her manipulation of the young pecker.

"No" Tony whimpered on the edge of orgasm. "The chubby kid inside, he was never with a woman, or a girl, or anyone like you two."

Mandy produced another cigarette from her purse, lighting it and snap inhaling

the smoke. "Tell your cherry pie to meet us in the lot, Mandy mom is always happy to give a newbie a helping hand."

"Damn. I'll call him now! Thank you!" blurted the excited teenager. "Oh Fuck Yes!"

Nikki lit her own cigarette and ordered the teenager in a curt sounding tone. "Call chubby from the parking lot, I want to see your cock hanging out, when you reach our Beemer!"

Arriving at their expensive car, Nikki gave Mandy a smoky wet lipped kiss. "Look at our baby boy, he can hardly walk with that boner, Fuck my pussy is oozing."

"Steady, girlfriend, I'm pretty damn sticky too. I'm going to make myself cum as soon as he shows us that babymaker." added Mandy, feeling that familiar oily wetness between her thighs.

Tony tried to strut with a bold, I'm ready to fuck walk, but to be truthful, he was a little scared. These women were man eaters, he thought, undoing the buttons in the front of his Dockers.

"Damn, they want my cock out when I get to their car."

He fumbled the buttons and his erect prick popped out, hanging out and over the open fly in the shorts.

"My Oh My! What is that thing hanging from you honey?" gasped Nikki in mock surprise, pointing her finger's at Tony's exposed erection.

"Why, Nikki it looks like a big boy cock!" purred Mandy double pumping her cigarette, the red nailed finger's of her free hand hiked up the bottom hem of her tight red skirt.

"A mighty Big! Big boy cock, it surely is!"

Tony groaned and drank in the view of the woman named Mandy exposing her baby smooth cunt, walking weak kneed he stood between the parked cars facing the redhead and the blonde cougar.

Nikki placed her cigarette between her lips, stepping in front of the teenager, grasping Tony's wrist thick cock shaft, she withdrew the full 10 inch length from the fly opening.

"Oh Fuck Mandy! I expected meat... But not the whole fucking cow!"

Whistling a soft whisper of admiration, Mandy cupped her smooth pubic mound, fitting the plump peach like cunt in her finger's. The boy's cock was indeed a work of art, thought Mandy, appraising the slab of teenage pork.

His plum shaped cockhead was covered with a nice schawl of the foreskin, the shaft decorated with tiny blue veins and a thick night crawler vein throbbed along the top of the length of his cock shaft.

"Call your buddy, tell him to hurry, Mandy mom is hot for some cherry pie. Popping virgin cherries are her specialty." said Nikki squeezing Tony's cock. "Watch Mandy honey, she's going to make herself cum."

Tony speed dialed his bag boy buddy. "Jimbo.. Jimbo get your ass out to the far end of the lot, just listen will you, the blonde MILF said she will get you off. Yeah, I told you my bud, I was the man! I fixed you up."

Tony took a deep breath, as the sexy redhead's stroking finger's worked his erection, milking the velvet like foreskin over the bulbous glans. Groaning, he watched Nikki's sharp nails draw out a big clear pearl of pre-fuck.

"He's dripping." purred Mandy pointing her cigarette at the long thread of pre-cum dangling from the tip of Tony's cockhead. "We can't waste it!"

Her finger's still cupping her cunt, Mandy reached out and rescued the gleaming drool in the palm of her cigarette hand.

"Yummy boy nut!" Mandy growled, lapping up the puddle, licking her hand clean of the pre ejaculate. "Now I'm going to cum. Where's your fucking friend?"

Mandy's cigarette went to her lips, as she inserted two long red nails into the wet gap of her vagina and began a quick fucking of her cunt, sawing her slim finger's in palm deep, then pulled them out, gleaming with her juices.

"Here darling, Mandy's returning the favor." she smiled, pressing her slick wet index and forefinger to Tony's lips. "Por favor, taste a real woman."

Tony was in heaven, his cock getting stroked by one hot redhead and he was tasting the pussy of the big titty blonde, and Oh Fuck, she was inhaling on her gold filter tipped black cigarette too.

Mandy hollow cheeked her drag on the Black Russian Sobraine with a snap and a French inhale, she crammed her finger's back into the deep pink vagina opening, her large diamond wedding ring snagging the slim swollen lip of her pussy, dragging it inward.

"Oh Motherfucker!" squealed Mandy, the finger's of her left hand pressing on her lower belly, causing her blood congested clitoris to protrude like a proud nickle sized pink soldier.

"Oh Sweet Mother... I'm cumming baby... Just for you baby boy!" she moaned, wisps of creamy smoke accenting each gasp. "Oh So Fucking Sweet!"

Nikki laughed with delight as a stream of Mandy's pussy squirt arced in the air, splashing Tony's Docker's, the tangy juices streaming down his tanned, well muscled calf.

"Cumming so much!" groaned Mandy, dragging on her cigarette, her legs buckling slightly. Another squirt of her orgasm painting Tony's Addias and darkening the asphalt between the trio with shimmering puddles.

"Look at that bitch cum baby boy, the slut busted her cookies just looking at your cock, imagine how she squirts when you're buried up inside her." Nikki teased, masturbating the teenager, knowing he was on the edge of busting his nut too.

"Holy Shit!" whispered Jimmy slipping his chubby frame between the parked cars. His best friend was getting jacked off by the lewd redhead and his blond goddess was leaning against the BMW fender for support as she orgasmed.

Nikki reached her hand inside the opening of Tony's shorts, grabbing the large leathery sack of his orange sized testicles, permitting them to flop into the warm parking lot air.

"Time to suck this proud beauty." she groaned, squatting before the handsome boy. His huge babymaker rearing up between her finger's.

"Going to make you cum on my big titties!"

Tony leaned against the door of a new Lexus, grinning at his friend. He lifted his hands in a "What are you going to do" gesture and a knowing nod of his head.

Nikki opened her Gucci handbag, taking out her cigarette case. Enjoying the grin on Tony's cute boyish face, she said. "Light us up!"

"I'll get hers!" exclaimed Jimmy, stepping to Nikki's side, his eyes never leaving Mandy.

Her skirt bunched up around her waist, Mandy moved her sticky finger's easily over the slippery lips of her pussy, giving the boy a heavy lidded smile, licking her red buttered lipsticked lips, she purred.

"Such a gentleman! Cum get your reward."

Along with Nikki's gold lighter. Jimmy awkwardly held the long black cigarette. Tony watched his virgin buddy, step closer to the beautiful blonde mommy, he was acting very shy and nervous, his hand shaking, as he offered her the cigarette.

Nikki's manipulations broke his concentration, all he could think of was how she was seducing his nuts with her long nails.

Mandy accepted the cigarette from the husky teenager, placing the gold filter tip to her luscious lips. Jimmy's hands continued to shake nervously, as he held the lighter flame to Mandy's cigarette. She snap inhaled, rewarding the boy with a perfect ball of smoke.

"Relax sweetie. Mandy mom won't bite" she giggled wisps of smoke. "Not much!"

"Oh Man." thought Jimmy, his cock raging in his underpants. "I hope I don't cum yet, he had never been this close to a woman like Mandy. Elegant, but trashy, he watched her full cocksucker red lips, purse around the filter, with a cheek hollowing drag.

Jimmy was frozen with lust and panic, he stood rigid, then groaned as Mandy placed her hand to his neck, pulling him into her magnificent tits. She mashed her lips against his mouth, kissing him, her tongue slipping into his astonished open mouth. He tasted her cigarette and saliva, her perfume and the musky smell of her juices, assaulted his senses. He could feel her nipples against his chest, thumb thick and erect,

"Honey I'm going to make your cock squirt, Mandy mom will make you cum sooooo good!" she whispered into his mouth. "Cum big spurts, then eat it all up!"

Tony glanced at Jimmy, then down at Nikki, her fresh cigarette dangling from her red lips. He noticed she had scooped one of her breasts from the low cut cocktail dress top, the nipple, swollen, crowning a silver dollar sized darker pink aurole.

\

She rolled the egg like testicles in his ballsack, the nuts moving sluggishly in their spermy fluids. Lovely Nikki pushed, the balls up around the wrist thick base of his cock shaft.

"Baby boy gonna love this." Nikki smiled exhaling a stream of her cigarette smoke into the opening of the bunched foreskin. Watching copious rivulets of his pre-ejaculate ooze from the half inch long cumslit. Nikki casually milked back the shawl of foreskin exposing the purple hued helmet.

She kissed the head, smearing her lipstick across the bulbous cock tip. "Ummmmm, Good Cock!"

Tony gasped as he felt her soft lips engulf his cock, taking in half his length. He felt Nikki's tongue slip along the underside of his prick, bubbles of her saliva oozing from the corners of her sucking mouth.

"Oh Nikki! Oh jeez! Suck me!" Tony moaned, pressing his palms back against the Lexus fender supporting his buttocks, thrusting his cock. His knees bending with pleasure.

"Fuck Yes! Bitch! Suck my cock!"

He had received blowjobs before, but high school girls didn't suck cock like this redheaded bitch. He gasped another bark of pleasure, when Nikki let his cock spring from her mouth, her lips attacking him, teabagging his egg sack, stretching the nut in the hairless pouch of his scrotum.

Nikki let the spit coated testicle slip from her sucking mouth, her lipstick decorating the wrinkled skin. "Sweet, huh?" she asked, taking a long pull off her cigarette, exhaling the smoke across his nutsack.

"Check out Chubby, Mandy mom is giving that boy some serious Frenching." laughed Nikki.

Tony could only nod his head in agreement, right now he would say he was 80 years old, just to get his cock back in the redhead's mouth.

Jimmy couldn't believe what was happening to him, the woman had her tongue halfway down his throat, and her fingers were busy undoing his belt. His cock was aching to be free and the woman named Mandy was doing just that. He could feel her big boobs pressing against his boy titties, making his nipples burn.

Was she really going to have sex with him?

"How does mommy's tongue taste honey? Mandy moaned into his mouth, "You'll like it even better when I'm licking your cock."

Breaking the kiss, she double pumped her cigarette, exhaling a long stream into his face.

"Drop em honey! Mandy wants to see your pee pee. Now!"

"Here?" Jimmy asked almost hypnotically, pushing down his unbuckled tan shorts, including his underpants. His four inch cock springing out like a Jack in the Box.. Boing!

,Mandy smiled, taking another pull off her black cigarette, then pointing at the lad, Now naked from his waist to his knees.

12