Sexy Mandy Busts a Young Black Nut

Story Info
Slutty cougar Mandy visits black boner boy.
3.1k words
4.41
25.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nigga check that fucken ride that just pulled in." the black teenager laughed elbowing his friend, his shorts damn near around his knees.

"Be a sweet set of wheels to jack." agreed his equally youthful teenage friend checking out the ruby red Mercedes AMG GT Coupe. "That nigga gotta be 200 grand easy."

"Fuck the car, check out the bitch driving it!" the first teenager chipped in. "Look at that old bitch."

The teenagers appraised our sweet Mandy exiting the luxury car, their eyes riveted to her long legs in red nylons, her demure feet snug in 6 inch Ostrich skin cum fuck me spikes.

"Man oh Man that bitch got some big store bought titties." he swore under his breath studying Mandy's 36DD breasts that threatened to burst out of the plunging neckline of her red silk button up the front dress. Her cantaloupe sized melons swaying gently as she closed the car door with a nudge of her heart shaped ass.

Taking a final drag off her Sherman Black and Gold Cigarette, Mandy flipped the spent cigarette to the pavement.

"Hello boys. Hot isn't it?" Mandy said, noticing how the teenagers were staring at her from their perch on the Mount Clair Hospital steps, the breeze catching her plume of cigarette smoke.

"Not as hot as you mama." the black teenager told Mandy stepping down to the sidewalk. "Why don't we go for a ride in your wheels, I got something you might want to play with."

Licking her lips suggestively Mandy hissed. "Keep an eye on my car and I might give you both a ride."

"Hear that nigga we are going to be security for this bitch's car." he laughed grabbing his crotch. "She gonna pays us in pussy."

Mandy smiled at the teenager, then touched her 2 inch long blood red fingernail against her lips, licking it with her gleaming wet pink tongue.

"I'll pay you boy's with pussy, ass and my mouth honey." she purred touching the fingernail to the teenager's mouth, tugging at his bottom lip.

"Later boy's. Remember watch my ride. So you get your ride." Mandy smirked walking up the steps, giving her big ass an extra shake, knowing the black teens were watching her every step. Thinking about fucking her, that thought made her pussy ooze.

"The Reception Desk"

"Tony Daniel's room please." Mandy whispered to the sexy older blonde sitting at the reception desk. Looking up from her computer, the woman appraised Mandy's large breasts that stared at her a mere 12 inches from her face.

Good God, what a set of tits! Thought the LVN, distracted from her charting by the delicious bitch with a magnificent pair of boobs, asking questions.

"Room 312 Visits are limited to 60 minutes. Please follow all hospital regulations."

"Yes, madam. It won't take 60 minutes for what I have in mind. I always follow the rules darling." smiled Mandy touching her finger under the nurse's chin.

"I'm up here nurse." Mandy chided the older beauty, looking into the nurse's green eyes, then turned on her spiked heels and walked away from the desk.

"Room 312"

Glancing into the room, Mandy spied the young black teenager on his back in the hospital bed. His cast covered his extended leg. A crisp white bed sheet covering his athletic body to his waist. Pressing her buttocks against the door frame Mandy whispered.

"Hello Baby Boy."

The 18 year old teenager gave Mandy a startled look, a broad smile replaced his questioning stare.

"Mrs Collin's what are you doing here?" He asked, admiring the beautiful mature blonde leaning against the door jamb. His eyes traveled from her red silk dress covered boobs down to her crotch and back up to her beautiful face.

"Whoa, big boy. A gentleman always asks a lady in before asking a lot of questions." laughed Mandy blowing him a wet lipped kiss.

"Mrs Collins would you like to come in? Please have a seat." he asked, noticing Mandy's erect nipples tenting the halter dress top.

"Ummmmmm that's more like it baby. Thought you would never ask." replied Mandy pushing the door closed with her ass.

The boy watched Mandy sashay across the small room to his bedside. "I was thinking about you." purred Mandy taking a seat near the bed.

"I was feeling so bad that you broke your ankle cleaning my pool."

Mandy opened her Ostrich skin handbag removing a pack of gold filter tipped Sherman Black and Gold cigarettes, lighting one with her small gold lighter. She took a drag, her chest expanding with the mouthful of smoke.

"I don't think they allow smoking in here." said the teenager glancing first at the closed door, then Mandy's big boobs straining the red silk top.

"I don't follow rules. I break me!" laughed our Mandy, directing a perfect cone of smoke at the reclining lad.

"Now, as I was saying, I was in my bathtub playing with this little girl." with that Mandy hiked the hem of her dress up to her waist, giving Tony an unobstructed view of her clean shaven pubic mound.

"This is my little girl." smiled Mandy pressing the tips of her two inch crimson red fingernails against the base of her bald mons, making her blood congested walnut sized clitoris stand up swollen and begging for attention.

"Mrs Collins. Oh Fuck.. Mrs Collins. That's not a little girl. That's a big girl." grinned the black teenager.

"A big girl clitoris that loves to cum. I was thinking what could I do to make you feel better darling. After all it was my fault you broke your ankle."

Mandy had hired Tony to clean her pool twice a week. Last Saturday he had tripped over a large black dildo Mandy had left on the edge of the pool, breaking the ankle in two places.

Tapping the smoky gold filter tip of her black cigarette across the gleaming bulging nub of her clit, Mandy moaned softly.

"I was rubbing my clit and Oh Tony just as I was cumming so good. I thought Blow Job!"

Tony watched fascinated as the beautiful woman masturbated in front of him. Mandy rubbed the cigarette filter across the big nugget, her hips lifting upward..

"Do you mind if I have a quick cum before I suck you off Tony my love?" she asked, her eyes heavy lidded with lust.

"Watch me cum sweetheart."

Mandy placed the Nat Sherman between her full red lips, then reached down between her thighs and squeezed her clitoris between her thumb and index finger's, jacking off the large glans. She watched the teenager's reaction to her masturbating in front of him, his broad smile and the tenting of the bed sheet betrayed his thoughts..

"Ummmm can't wait to get some of that young black cock." she moaned, feeling the orgasm build in the base of her slightly rounded belly.

"Going to cum hard!"

Tony took a deep breath. The thrill of seeing a woman make herself cum made his cock pulse under the sheet.

"Mrs Collins, Oh Fuck yes, Mrs Collins." he repeated.

"Don't touch your cock, darling." purred Mandy, a stream of cigarette smoke flooding the big melons of her tits." No touching, That's Mrs Collin's job." her finger's worked the nub of her clitoris.

"Gonna Cum! Then make you cum!"

"Yes, Mrs Collins, Don't touch my cock, Your job, Yes, madam." Tony snickered looking first at his sheet covered erection, then at Mandy masturbating. Licking his suddenly parched lips, he could see the tiny lips of her vagina slick with her juices.

"Ahhhhhhhh Fuck! Oh Shit! Ahhhhhhh Mother Fucker I'm cumming baby boy." moaned Mandy tippy toeing her spiked heels on the tile floor, her hips lifting off the visitor's chair, a gush of pungent squirt dripping on the black leather seat.

Mandy whimpered, whiffs of her cigarette smoke accented each orgasm.

"Oh Fuck! Oh my God! Good cum!"

Tony watched Mandy cum. He had never seen a woman or girl squirt. He was amazed at how much hot fluid dribbled over the edge of the chair cushion onto the hospital tile floor..

"Oh Fuck Yes! That was sweet. Just what Mrs Collin's needed. Now for that problem sticking up from your crotch." said Mandy finishing her cigarette with a French inhale.

"Oh my." Mandy exclaimed her spiked heel stepping into the puddles of her cum, pooling on the tile floor.

"We need a sign "Slippery When Wet."

With a flick of her wrist, she dropped the gold filter tipped black cigarette into the pussy squirt puddles.

"We have to keep housekeeping busy." Mandy added with a smirk.

"Mrs Collin's you sure surprised me. You're not like any girl I know."

"So true darling." smiled Mandy walking to the side of Tony's bed. She lit another of her long cigarettes, inhaling a mouthful of the smoke, then leaned over and pressed her mouth on his.

Mandy snaked her long pink tongue between Tony's lips, He could taste her cigarette and saliva.

"Ah, Mrs Collin's." was all he could groan. "Oh, Mrs Collins."

"Yeah baby boy, Mandy is going to make you feel all better.." she whispered in a soothing soft purr.

"Kisses always make everything better. Please call me Mandy, after all in a few minutes I'll be swallowing your baby junk."

She felt the boy tense. His tented erection quivered with her kissing.

"These boys are so easy. So eager." Mandy thought inhaling another mouthful of smoke.

Standing back, She cupped her elbow with her hand, smoked her cigarette and appraised the massive tented cock on display.

"I want a picture of this "Before and After" She thought taking her phone from her handbag.

Holding her phone Mandy smiled, then kissed the snow white domed pinnacle, decorating the material with a crimson red lipstick print. She laughed as a pearl of clear pre-fuck oozed thru the bedsheet covering Tony's cockhead, right in the center of the lipstick print.

"Oh, My. Seems as if my baby boy has sprung a leak."

Touching her dangerous long fingernails under the hem of the crisp white sheet, Mandy drew it back unveiling Tony's erection. A long shimmering thread of clear pre-cum clinging to the sheet.

"Oh God! What a specimen of black youth!" exclaimed Mandy clapping her hands together in joy and expectation at the sight of the rearing cock.

"How large are you darling?" asked Mandy Frenching her Nat Sherman smoke, exhaling across the unsheathed giant.

"Twelve inches Mrs Collins, my Mama measured me a month ago." the boy laughed flexing his hips making his cock dance.

"Oh My God! It's perfect. So Mothefucking Perfect!" said Mandy admiring the wrist thick penis. She took a long, thoughtful pull on her cigarette.

"I've had black cock before, but this baby is top of the scale."

Young Tony's penis was indeed 12 inches and wrist thick, but what amazed Mandy was the threads of veins just beneath the velvet skin and one large dorsal night crawler like vein looping around the shaft, she watched it pulse and engorge with blood.

A pussy pleaser for sure. She giggled flooding her boobs with fresh cigarette smoke. The boy's thick shawl of foreskin covering the head was long and the skin extended nearly an inch over the glans. At this moment a thin, clear drool of pre-fuck wept from the anteater like tip.

"Your drooling darling." Mandy smiled, touching her long red fingernail to the pre-cum flowing from the puckered tip. Licking the sticky fluid from her fingernail. "Yummy pre-fuck."

"Oh, Mrs Collins, Mandy, You're going to make me cum!"

"Just as I thought. You Bitch! Smoking in the room and playing with this young black boy's cock!" screamed the blonde charge nurse, pushing open the closed door.

"I told you the rules you high class bitch!"

Mandy looked up from her task of licking the black teen's exposed cock tip to orgasm. A long thread of pre-cum looping from her lip to the cumslit, Taking a long drag off her black cigarette, Mandy exhaled a ball of smoke toward the advancing, disgruntled nurse.

"Do you want me to put out my cigarette or stop masturbating his penis or both nurse?" Mandy smirked pointing her cigarette at the nurse and simultaneously giving Tony's rearing pecker a shake.

"Neither you slut." commanded the nurse taking the cigarette from Mandy's finger's.

"Finish what you started. You never leave a youngster with a set of blue balls. Well, in his case, black balls."

Tony watched the two beautiful older women argue about blue balls. Black balls and smoking. He had been turned on to white women smoking for a few years now. Funny thing, black girls smoking wasn't exciting for him, just older white bitches and here were Mrs Collin's and the hot charge nurse talking about his balls. The big balls that Mrs Collins was squeezing between her long sharp fingernails and the nurse was smoking Mandy's black cigarette in a no smoking hospital room.

Mandy laughed gripping Tony's erection at the base with both of her small hands, mashing his ballsack, exposing 6 inches of cockmeat above her squeezing finger's.

"I'm Nurse Connie." the mature blonde smirked. "I'm going to assist you with your task."

Tony and Mandy both watched Nurse Connie hold Mandy's cigarette between her frosted pink lips, as she undid her gold hooped earrings.

"What is my task Nurse Connie?" asked Mandy jacking Tony's prick with slow agonizing strokes.

"Milk our patient back. We have to crown our nigger boy "King for a Day" Connie proclaimed with a wicked smile.

"Your wish is my command." chirped Mandy rolling the velvety foreskin back, exposing the plum shaped glans once again. She watched the constant bubbling of clear pre-cum bead in the half inch pee slit, then trickle sluggishly over the side of the domed head.

"Hold his foreskin back so I can get these hoops on our sweetheart." directed Connie placing the gold filter tipped cigarette between Mandy's lips.

"Yes nurse. Milk back Tony's love skin like this." Mandy purred following Nurse Connie's directions. She peeled the membrane back, letting the head pop free again.

"GOD! Look at that cockhead." soothed Nurse Connie, slipping the earring over the leaking glans, the slippery fluid lubricating the gold hoop. Connie pushed it into the furrow of the lad's corona. The jutting prong securing the foreskin back.

"Oh Nurse! Oh Shit, That's tight!" groaned the black teenager looking at the two lascivious older women playing with his penis.

"Quiet honey. Pain before pleasure." sneered Mandy taking one of her petite hands off the massive length of black meat. Reaching for her cigarette case, she plucked another black cigarette from the gold case, holding the cigarette in the "V" of her fingers.

Nurse Connie undid her other hooped earring, then centered the gold ring on the bulls eye of Tony's bulbous cockhead, easing it in its place on top of its mate. The sharp prong opposite, it's brother.

"I love it." laughed Mandy watching Connie use her long, sharp tipped fingernail to wedge the gold hoop behind the flared helmet. "Our King, Tony of the Big Cock Tribe."

Tony tried to laugh, but the earrings were very tight. .Both Mrs Collins and Nurse Connie were smoking the black cigarettes, driving his adolescent mind crazy. Every time either beautiful woman took a drag on her cigarette his cock throbbed.

"Nurse, I think our big cocked patient likes women who smoke. Watch."

Mandy French inhaled a mouthful of smoke, her exhale a perfect cone on the upthrust black cock.

"Let's make him cum." Nurse Connie said, cupping Tony's plump hairless testicles, Squeezing the big eggs in their leathery ball sack. Rolling the nuts with her fingertips.

Mandy smiled at the slutty nurse and gave Tony a lecherous grin, followed by a wet lipped kiss directly on the tip of his cock.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! I'm coming. Mrs Collins. Oh God Mrs Collins. I'm coming!"

A thick rope of semen erupted from the boy's prick like a new oil well hitting paydirt. Tony's youthful sperm geysered, arcing onto his rigid washboard belly, a second volley splattered Mandy's cheek clotting her platinum hair, a final spurt of the glue, colored cum looped across the front of Nurse Connie's starched white nursing scrubs.

"Do It honey. Give us your load of baby juice." cheered Nurse Connie giving his balls a draining squeeze.

"Bust that nut!"

"That's my baby boy. So much fucking cum!" Mandy moaned licking at the still bubbling semen oozing from the peehole. Each time a droplet gushed from the slit, her tongue tip rescued the pearl, smacking her lips, tasting the warm cum, followed by a quick hit on her cigarette.

"Taste him Nurse. Taste your patient." moaned Mandy cramming her pointed tongue tip into the drooling pee slit, searching out every last drop of the boy's swimmers.

Connie released the boy's balls, directing her attention to the mess of semen on Tony's six pack muscled belly,

"I love finger painting." laughed Nurse Connie double pumping her cigarette as she dabbed her finger's in the puddles of cum, then licking her fingers.

"Still warm. Yummy."

"I think Mr Tony is down for the count." laughed Mandy letting the slowly deflating pecker flop back onto his belly, she delicately fingertipped his testicles, rubbing the eggs, making them move in their sack.

The black 18 year old lay exhausted, a broad smile on his handsome face.

."Mrs Collins. Nurse Connie that was."

Before the black teen could complete his sentence Mandy chirped "AWESOME!"

Nurse Connie snapped her finger's as she finished her cigarette, then flipped it on the tile floor.

"I guess I better call for housekeeping, this room reeks of cigarettes,cum and pussy. Someone has been breaking the regulations!"

Mandy giggled in response walking to the head of the bed, leaning over Tony giving him a smoky wet lipped spermy kiss.

"Sweet dreams baby boy, I'll be back in a day or two. Mr Big might need another round of bedtime therapy. Right Nurse Connie?"

"I'll add it to his chart." grinned the big boobed nurse unclasping her earrings from the spent and deflated cock.

"Such a healthy young man."

Tony watched Mandy leave his room her beautiful ass swaying inside the tight dress.

Nurse Connie snugged the bed sheet above his waist, The tip of his foreskin peeking above the edge of the material.

"Rest up honey, I'll check in on you later." Connie said with a wink. "You might need another therapy session."

"On the Steps"

"Hello boy's." called Mandy to the two black teens guarding her car. "Who wants to drive?"

"Alright!" the black teenager said, catching the keys Mandy tossed.

Lighting her cigarette Mandy told the boy's.

"Let's go I'm wet! I'm horny! I need some cock. Let's find a nice comfy spot. Oh fuck it, I'll blow you boy's right here. Get in!"

Sexy Mandy's Adventures Cumming Soon. "Poolside Sluts" "Sexy Mandy Does the Bag Boys"