Sexy Mandy Gets Her Milk & Cookies

Story Info
Sexy Mandy gets her cookies delivered.
3.3k words
4.08
24k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The clitoris you stupid little bitch! Concentrate on my clitoris... Then, if you're a good little Girl Scout I'll let you lick my brownie." ordered 50 year old platinum haired Mandy Collins, as she double pumped her Mores 120 cigarette. The voluptuous blonde soccer mom looked down at the young woman kneeling between her thighs.

"You're so fucking lucky I'm in a good mood or I would've kicked you and your little sales girls to the curb!"

The gorgeous 35 year old redhead, whose face was buried in Mandy's crotch, looked up, a hungry smile beaming across her cunt wet botoxed lips.

"Mandy's clitoris, then her pooper... Yes, madam. Very good!" the woman answered diving back into the musky MILF crotch, accompanied by wet slurping murmurs.

Mandy whimpered softly closing her eyes, enjoying the attention her baby smooth bald cunt was receiving from the woman. She could feel the woman's tongue exploring her insides, like a milk starved kitten.

"Fuck Yes!" Mandy purred savoring the soft lips surrounding her blood engorged walnut sized clitoris.

"I think you've done this before my Girly Scout. I'm not your first pussy am I?" she asked , pressing her index and forefinger against her prominent hairless pubic mound. Her cigarette in the "V" formed by her demanding finger's.

"First today!" giggled the Girl Scout Leader, kissing the inside of Mandy's tanned thigh. "I'm a very naughty mommy."

Mandy felt the beginning of a very delicious orgasm building, she laughed under her breath...Who would of thought that 35 minutes ago, that a beautiful Girl Scout leader who graced the lobby of Mandy's home, along with 3 little cookie pushers would be on her knees snacking on her cunt, pushing her to the edge of getting her milk and cookies.

"Thirty-five Minutes Earlier"

Mandy lit her fifteenth cigarette of the day, enjoying the smoke she inhaled from her Mores 120. Exhaling a stream of smoke at her full length mirror, she admired herself in her new bikini. The silky bottom was a tiny white diamond barely concealing her clean shaven pussy, the white knotted bows riding high on her soccer mom's hips.

Not bad for a fifty year old mom of 4 brats." she hummed cupping her 36DD boobs, feeling the heavy fullness filling her palms. Her thumb thick inch long swollen nipples tenting the minuscule bikini bra.

"I'm what those nigga boys call a white hot mama." she smiled, remembering the song the amature rapper's yelled at her yesterday on the street. Even though it was only 11 am and she had masturbated 3 times, she was still horny, and considered fingering her cunt again.

"I've always been a selfish bitch, but since I had my clit circumcised and pierced, I can't get enough orgasms. " She thought, her hand trailing down across her belly.

"Horny! Horny! Horny! Just a horny mama." she sang to the image in the mirror, her cigarette dangling from her cocksucker red buttered lips, her finger's sneaking under the top of her bikini bottom.

Mandy turned so she could inspect her body, long legs, tucked in 6 inch, acrylic spiked sandals, making her stand over 6 feet, her bubble butt ass cheeks taut as any teenager.

She laughed at the reflection of 3 rivulets of clear pussy juice trickling down her inner thigh. "I want to cum."

"Oh my! I better do something about that. Maybe I should call Danica for a little pool party. She always liked to help me when I'm in need."

Danica Brown 46 year old, Costa Mesa real estate broker and nymphomaniac had been introduced to Mandy when she hired Mandy to bust her 18 year old son's cherry, which turned into a three way party, with Mandy and Danica teaching the son about the pleasures of sinking his cock deep in her butt.

Mandy hesitated a second, then slipped her finger's out of the bikini. "No, I'm going to wait, I want more than my finger's in my twat."

Mandy lit a fresh cigarette then attached one of her long jeweled chandelier earrings, the sound of the hall chimes caught her attention. She exhaled a smoky kiss at her own reflection, as the incessant chiming was beginning to irritate her.

"Damn, I'm coming...be patient!" she snapped to no one, the sound of her dangerous spikes clicking on the marble floor.

"Hello, I'm Poppy Prescott and these young ladies are my daughter and her 2 fellow Girl Scouts. Would you like to purchase a box of cookies?" announced the pretty mommy, as Mandy opened the door. "Are we catching you at an inopportune moment?"

Mandy leaned against the door jam, cupping her elbow with her palm, as she assessed her callers, taking a long, thoughtful drag on her brown cigarette, she studied the overly cheerful young woman.

Hot redhead... 30's... Nice D-cup boobs underneath a tight pink tank top, with "A Real Mother of a Girl Scout" in black script across the prominent nipples. Long tanned legs and pink cum fuck the hell out of me spikes. A gold ankle bracelet, that said "Sexy" looped around her ankle. Her Gucci crocodile handbag draped over her bare shoulder.

Mandy's cunt went into an automatic wet mode, when she got a nice look at the woman's obvious camel toe framed by tight white shorts, the lips of her vulva visable through the thin fabric.

Exhaling a perfect ball of cigarette smoke in the woman's direction, Mandy purred. "No Darling, In fact, I have a hankering for some Girl Scout goodies." Licking her full lips, she watched the redhead's reaction.

Poppy knew exactly what was on Mandy's mind with her double entree. Looking deep into Mandy's green eyes, she bit her coral hued lower lip. Her eyes gazing on Mandy's fabulous titties and slightly rounded belly, then locking in on the silky triangle bikini bottom.

Poppy mouthed silently "You're making me wet." Mandy nodded in agreement. They both knew they wanted to get off.

"Mother if she's not going to buy our cookies, why are we standing here?" pouted the oldest of the three girls. "Let's go."

"Honey take your sister and Tina to the SUV and watch some videos. .Mommy is going to talk business with this nice lady. We'll go to McDonald's in a little while. Go now, be a good Girl Scout."

"Yes little lady, go with your friends. Your mother and I have some business to discuss. Maybe I'll buy all your cookies, after I get my milk and cookies." Mandy smiled taking a pull on her cigarette.

Turning her back on the woman, cigarette smoke trailing from the cigarette between her finger's, Mandy ordered.

"Bitch! Get rid of the brats, NOW!!"

"5 Minutes Later..."

"I'm here, how do you want me?" asked the GS leader pushing the heavy door shut with the cheek of her ass. Her long silver nails working the buckle of her gold chain link belt.

"Your a hungry little cunt, aren't you Poppy? A Girl Scout mom who loves pussy... I'm Mandy and I love pussy too." Mandy said, taking a Mores from her cigarette case.

"Light my cigarette my little Girl Scout, then your Mandy mom wants you on your knees, you're pretty soccer mom face in my cunt."

Poppy stepped closer and slipped Mandy's small gold lighter from her hand, her finger's caressing Mandy's. "I want to kiss you, before I eat you."

Mandy leaned into the flame, inhaling the smoke. She cupped Poppy's neck, pressing her red lipsticked lips to hers, Her long wet tongue Frenching the beautiful mommy's open mouth. Poppy's tongue tasting Mandy's cigarette, as their tongues slipped against each other.

"Oh Fuck! You're going to make me cum."; Poppy cried softly breaking the kiss, her breathing turning into a pant. "Suck my tongue, I can cum that way!"

Taking another pull off her cigarette, Mandy smokey mouthed sucked the woman's glistening extended tongue tip, then swallowed nearly the entire length. She sucked the warm organ like it was a penis.

"Ummmmm... Ummmmm..."; Poppy stamped her spiked sandals, taking Mandy in her arms, pulling the older woman's big breasts into her's.

Mandy loved the taste of peppermint flavoring Poppy's tongue along with her own cigarette smoke, the woman's pelvis pushing against her pubic mound. Mandy felt Poppy's body shake and her knees gave slightly, as the young slut orgasmed from Mandy's tongue sucking.

"FUCK!... OH FUCK! You made me cum, just kissing me made me cum. I want your cunt! I want your tits! I want your asshole!" shivered Poppy biting her lower lip, stamping her feet like a spoiled school girl.

"Damn sweetheart, you're a hot little number!" laughed Mandy enjoying a quick drag on her cigarette. She pushed Poppy away from her crotch, her mouth smeared with Mandy's lipstick.

"What about your darlings in the SUV?" Mandy asked, her vagina dripping, saturating the bikini bottom.

"Fuck Them! I want to eat you, then feel your tongue in my pussy."

"I think we're going to be pretty busy this afternoon baby," added Mandy licking her lips suggestively.

Crushing out her half smoked Mores in the ashtray, she watched with fascination as Poppy peeled off the tight white shorts, lettiing them puddle around her spiked sandals. The woman's bald pussy was like a plump smooth peach. Mandy whistled softly at the red script tattoo above the girl's clit. "Sperm Bank"

"Oh honey, your pussy looks delicious. Love your tat! Let's take this party in the dining room where you can eat me properly." said Mandy picking up her cigarette case and taking Poppy by the hand, guiding her along the hallway to the dining room.

"Lose the titty top you cunt, I want to see your boobs." sneered Mandy standing next to the long dining room table. She pulled an expensive chair from the table edge, setting it before Poppy thronelike. She felt like a dominate bitch, knowing that any second the beautiful Girl Scout mommy would be nose deep in her cunt. She ordered Poppy to light her another cigarette.

Poppy in one swift gesture had her pink titty top over her head, tossing it on the puddle of her shorts. "Taa Daaaaaaa...your wish is my command! Does Mother Mandy like Poppy's pretty titties?"

Mandy gasped as she appraised Poppy's boobs. 36D's with silver dollar pink auroles and button nipples with the milk ducts like obvious bulls eyes in the centers.

"Oh my sweet mother in heaven..." Mandy blurted

"Light my cigarette you naughty little bitch then you can give me some yum yum." ordered Mandy holding her Mores 120 to her red lips.

Poppy danced happily to Mandy's orders, holding the gold Dunhill lighter up to Mandy's waiting cigarette, her free hand cupping Mandy's boob, her thumb worrying the thick nipple through the silky material.

"I'm going to make you cum... Going to put my tongue so far inside you... Lick your cervix. Oh Yes Sireeeeeeeeee...Eat you up!" giggled Poppy pushing the bikini bra up exposing Mandy's erect inch long nipple.

"Ummmmmmm big mommy's nipples for little Poppy."

Poppy took the swollen nipple between her lips, nipping and sucking. "Ummmm Yes!"

A cry escaped the redhead's lips as she sucked the ripe nipple. "Oh God Yes!"

"Suck them you slut! My cunt is so fucking wet!" moaned Mandy cigarette smoke streaming from her nose. "Bite them bitch! Bite them!"

Poppy obeyed the demanding blonde, biting the nipple, stretching it nearly another inch, then releasing the nub from between her perfect Beverly Hill's orthodontist teeth. Mandy's tanned tittie decorated with the slut's lipstick.

"Kiss Me! Then Eat Meeeee!" Mandy squealed and double pumped her cigarette, she offered her mouth to Poppy, sharing her tongue and smoke. Their tongues dueling...

Poppy pressed her lips to Mandy's open mouth, kissing her tongue, licking at it, tasting her cigarettes, her saliva coating the older woman's adventurous tongue.

Breaking her French Kiss,she pushed herself away from the blonde. "Sit Bitch!" she commanded, turning the tables on Mandy.

"If we keep kissing, I'll be cumming and cumming and my daughter will be pounding on your door and we don't want her seeing her mother squirting all over your floor do we?"

Following Poppy's orders, Mandy eased her firm ass cheeks onto the expensive chair cushion, her bikini top hanging from one shoulder. one big titty covered, one bare, her thighs spread wide. Her breathing, rapid as she anticipated getting her pussy licked by the beauty.

One sec mom, let's do a selfie." Poppy giggled opening her crocodile handbag, taking out her phone. "Smile honey, then baby girl Poppy is gonna tear up that pretty cunt!"

Mandy licked her lips for the photo, taking a long savoring drag off her Mores, exhaling the smoke at the hungry girl Scout mom.

"Come on baby, Mandy's pussy needs some love. I'm so fucking hot!"

"Cummmmmming mommy!" laughed Poppy kneeling between Mandy's legs. "Can I have some of your cigarette before I eat you?"

Mandy extended her hand with the Mores 120 between her fingers, touching the brown cigarette to Poppy's lipsticked lips.

"Ummmmmm thank you mommy." she purred smoke drifting from her open mouth.

"Heres the phone take my picture when I eat you."

"You are a little slut, aren't you?" said Mandy snapping a picture of the creamy smoke floating from Poppy's lipsticked mouth.

"Yes, mommy, A very naughty hungry slut." smiled Poppy undoing the tiny bows on Mandy's bikini bottom, letting the silky white triangle flip onto her palm, a glistening rivulet of Mandy's juices clinging to the material.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Your clitoris mommy... It's soooooo BIG!"

Poppy stared with fascination at Mandy's exposed vagina and clitoris. She placed her hands on Mandy's baby smooth pubic mound, framing the huge clit with her long silver nails.

"Mommy's clitoris has no foreskin and Ummmm the gold hoop through it makes it so easy for Poppy."

She inserted her 2 inch long thumbnail through the hoop, tugging on the glistening blood congested glans. "Picture mommy. Picture of Poppy loving her Mandy mom's clit."

"Oh God!" moaned Mandy, her cigarette dangling from her lips, as she snapped several pictures in quick secession of Poppy's tongue flicking the bulging clitoris, the pointed tongue tip teasing the sensitive nerve laced surface.

"Kiss It! Kiss It! Oh God! Kiss My Fucking Clit... You Cunt!"

"More cigarette mommy, then I'll eat that big girl joy button." Poppy begged, looking up at Mandy, as she snapped another picture.

Mandy offered the cigarette again to the beautiful mother. "Thank you mommy." Poppy said, taking a quick hit of the brown cigarette. She aimed her smoky exhale on Mandy's vagina, then taking the swollen clitoris between her lips, suctioning it, her tongue swirling the tip of the clit.

"Oh Fuck Yes! Fuck Me! Suck Me! Eat me you slut! Love Mama's clit... Get me OFF!" moaned Mandy her buttocks lifting off the cushion. "Eat Meeeeeee!"

"Like this, mommy?" asked Poppy looking up at Mandy, planting wet lipsticked kisses on Mandy's smooth pubic mound.

"Damn It Yes! Yes! Fuck baby you're doing it just the right baby girl." gasped Mandy snap inhaling a mouthful of smoke, letting the smoke stream down between her big breasts.

"Eat mama's clit, then eat my little fuck hole. Tongue and fingers... Finger's and tongues... Don't you fucking STOP!"

"Yes, Mommy... Your Clit... Then Cunt. .Poppy's going to make her mommy cum and cum and cum!"

Poppy gave Mandy a lascivious smile ass she took Mandy's engorged clitoris between her lips a second time, this timed biting the nerve laced glans drawing a groan of pleasure from the older blonde mommy.

"Owwwwwww You Go Girl! I'm right on the mother fucking edge! Bite It! Bite It! Bite It! Bite my clit!" Mandy grabbed Poppy's hair, forcing the redhead's mouth into her cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh God, Oh Fuck! Fuck Yes, Poppy!"

Poppy felt warm, almost scalding spray of musky fluid splash her chin and neck, spurts flooding her firm titties, trickling across her belly into her crotch.

"Ahhhhhh Jeeze, that's good baby. Fuck Yes. Good cum baby. Made me cum so sweet!"

Poppy let Mandy's huge clit pop from her lips with a slurp and a tongue tip flick. "Mommy cums good!"

She looked up at Mandy, then looked at the walnut sized glans gleaming with her saliva and traces of her coral red lipstick. "Lot's and lots of tasty juice for her Girl Scout Poppy,Yummy!" Poppy grinned with glee, her finger's touching the slick pussy squirt, then placing them to her lips, licking them clean.

"Make me cum again, you little bitch, then you can eat my hole." panted Mandy exhaling a another stream of smoke between her titties. The white cloud floating fog like across her pussy.

"Yes, mommy Mandy, can I have some more of your cigarette first?"

"I was going to make you beg for my cigarette, but since you got Mandy's nut for her, you can get a cigarette for yourself. So you won't be having an excuse to stop your snacking."

Mandy took a Mores from her cigarette case, offering it to Poppy's pouting lips. She couldn't wait to cum again, the redheaded mommy had gotten her pussy so worked up.

"Sweetie watching you with that cigarette in your pretty mouth gets this girl hot, take a drag, I want to watch you smoke before you finish eating your Mandy mom."

"Mommy likes to watch Poppy smoke, Ummmmmm get's mommy's cunt so fucking juicy."

Baby talked Poppy drawing in a mouthful of cigarette smoke, then exhaled a perfect ball of fragrant smoke back across Mandy's pussy and tummy.

This bitch really knows how to play my tune, thought Mandy, feeling her asshole pucker when Poppy slid her free hand beneath her buttocks. Her sharp thumbnail pressing Mandy's bumhole, the long nail slipping into her pooper.

"Oh Fuck Yes Baby Girl! Fuck my Asshole!" hissed Mandy taking another double pump on her cigarette. She felt the finger push deeper in her rectum. "Two finger's you bitch! Fuck my ass with two finger's!"

Poppy gave the soccer mom queen a smile, licking her lips, taking a quick snap of her fresh 120 cigarette.

"Like this Mandy darling?" she asked, adding a second, then a third finger to Mandy's very accommodating butthole, her probing finger's brought Mandy's firm asscheeks up off the chair cushion.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Holy Fuck! Yes Baby Girl!" moaned Mandy, twin streams of cigarette smoke jetting from her perfect nose. "Oh Fuck Yes! One More Time...Cunt!"

Poppy watched Mandy's vagina blossom, her taut Kegel muscle pushing up and a musky jet of the older woman's internal fluids geysered into the air.

"Bravo! Bravo!" cheered Poppy trying to catch a taste of the erupting spurt flowing from Mandy's urethra, the glistening rain of pussy juice splashing Poppy's cheek, decorating her red hair with gleaming dew drops.

"Awwwwwww Damn! Squirt on me mommy!" she laughed, licking a splatter of juice off her forearm. "Yummy, you taste so fucking good. Did Poppy make you cum again?"

Poppy watched Mandy yank the other bikini bra cup from her big tit. Now both big nippled boobs were exposed. Mandy plucked her cigarette from her pursed lips, touching the glowing ash against the erect nipple.

"Oh my God! So fucking intense!" she screamed and Poppy was on the receiving end of another splash of scalding cunt juice. This time most of the orgasm was deposited in Poppy's open waiting mouth.

"Yum! Yum! Mommy Mandy tastes good, tastes just like Poppy juice!" she exclaimed smacking her gleaming lips. "Cigarettes and cunt juice, I love it Mommy!"

Poppy watched as Mandy squirmed her ass off the cushion, then fell back with a moan. "Oh God! That was good! So fucking good! You really know how to make a bitch cum baby girl, you really got ol' Mandy off sweetheart. Thank you!"

"How many boxes of cookies do you want?" laughed Poppy. "Wow what a girl will do to make a sale! Oops I think I hear my daughter coming up the sidewalk."

"I'll take all you have," smiled Mandy lighting another Mores 120. "But you have to deliver them bitch!"