Sexy Night in Vegas

Story Info
A detailed story of a naughty wife and willing husband.
3.9k words
4.5
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a decadent dinner, and cocktail after cocktail, we walk back through the casino floor, out onto the Strip in Vegas. The warm dry breeze passes over us as we walk outside to cross the street - greeted by the Bellagio Fountains and Italian opera music playing in synch with the movement of the water display.

Your long hair gently flows in the breeze as the air moves across your skin. Dressed in a low cut top, short skirt and tall heels, the bright neon lights of the strip show off your sexy curves as your outfit reveals a surprising amount of skin that I have been feasting my eyes on all night.

Ever since the cocktails started to flow at dinner, we have flirted heavily. As we sit across from each other at dinner, my hands have been on your thighs underneath the table - and you catch me multiple times glancing down at your supple cleavage. The sexual energy is high - the blood flow to my groin is strong, and you can feel the energy between your legs growing throughout the night.

Hand in hand, you and I walk back to our hotel. Although it's late, there are thousands of people out and about, drinking, gambling and carrying on. Despite all the energy around us, we feel that nobody is paying any attention to us and we can dissolve into the crowd.

We wander in the lobby of our hotel, near the gambling tables, and stop for a nightcap. Seated next to each other at the bar, we order drinks. The lowly-lit ambiance matches the mood - sexy. You sit with your beautiful long legs crossed, causing your skirt to slide up revealing the tops of your thighs, showing off just the right amount of skin. I slide my hand onto your thigh, where the hem of your skirt meets your long legs.

You can tell that I am excited - glancing down, you can make out the outline of my penis pressing against my tight grey pants. The dim light reveals just enough to where you are certain that I don't have underwear on - which you find ironic considering that, aside from the new lacy red bra that I gave you, you don't have underwear on either, deciding to forgo the lingerie set's matching skimpy red lace g-string.

We begin to sip our drinks and chat more. I gaze into your big brown eyes, and you into my blue eyes. So thankful for each other - we are very much in love.

You take a sip of your drink, set it back down in the bar, touch my chest, and deftly slide your hand down my chest and across my crotch, where you give my penis a purposeful stroke though my pants. I glance up at you and see your eyes filled with desire. With your hand still on my hardening penis, I lean over and kiss your neck and give it a seductive lick, sending chills down your body all the way to your clit. You can feel your sex get warmer and wetter.

My hand slides from the top of your smooth, warm thigh on top of your skirt, up the front of your body, and I firmly grab your boob. I massage it cupping your full breast which jostles your top just enough to expose the bright red lace edging of your bra just beyond the edge of your black low cut top.

In the back of our heads we both know we are being wildly inappropriate, but it just seems acceptable because we're sitting in a dark bar in the middle of the night in Vegas - and knowing we are in public where anyone can see us groping each other adds another layer of "turn on" for each of us.

We pull back - our hands move to our drinks - you adjust your top, but the edge of that sexy red bra is still exposed. Your full round breasts look exquisite in the plunging neckline of your top - my face and tongue longing to lick and suck your gorgeous tits and nipples.

As I reach for my gin and tonic, you grab your vodka soda. You bring it to mouth and wrap your beautiful lips around the straw seductively and glance up at me. I can't help but imagine you looking at me the same way with your lips wrapped around my rock hard penis.

After your sip, you put the drink back on the bar and lean back slightly in your bar stool. You then uncross your legs, leaving your thighs parallel to each other and your knees together pointed towards me. I admire your sexy toned legs and watch your tight skirt move across your luscious hips and sexy ass. You see me looking at your legs - and you slowly move your knees apart.

As your legs spread further, my eyes wander greedily up your thighs and up your skirt, and I try to see if you are wearing the matching skimpy red lace g-string that goes with the bra, but you quickly recross your legs, now, with the other leg on top. You seem satisfied with the "show" you gave me as our eyes meet again and you can easily recognize the lust in my eyes... A quick glance at my tight grey pants and the growing outline of now hardening cock confirms I am enjoying it very much.

I move my body to the edge of the bar stool to be closer to you now. I reach over and put my hand on the bottom of your neck and gently pull your face towards mine and kiss you deeply. Our kiss feels incredible as our lips slide across one another's and our tongues penetrate the other's mouth. Fully engulfed in the moment, we have decided we should head up to our suite, before we cross the line (further) in the bar.

We quickly close our tab and walk out of the bar. Our arms are around each other, your left hand slides into the back pocket of my pants where you give my butt a squeeze. My right arm around your upper body - holding you close. I scan the perimeter and see the coast is relatively clear. I reach my arm a bit further around you and slide my right hand inside your shirt where I grope your right breast. There, I can feel your nipple harden underneath the delicate lace bra, and I give it an easy squeeze between by index and middle finger.

Before you quickly look at me, my hand is out of your shirt, and back in your shoulder. But as our eyes meet, the look on your face told me that you wanted more.

We make our way to the elevator bank with your hand still rubbing my ass though my pants pocket. My arm around you, and we walk in-stride to the elevator bank. We approach the opening doors of the elevator, knowing there will be an intense release of sexual energy as soon as we have some space to ourselves.

I insert our room key, press the "33" button, and put the key back in my wallet and into my vacant pants pocket. We have our backs against the wall as the elevator doors begin to slowly close.

We know we only have a few seconds in the elevator alone as we go up to the 33rd floor, but finally - a moment of privacy.

As soon as the doors close, I turn and face you, and slide you into the left corner of the elevator. I drop to my knees and use two hands to lift up your skirt around your waist. I grab the front of your left thigh with my right hand and use my left hand to lift your right leg up - you rest your right foot (in those sexy stilettos) on the railing of the elevator wall giving me full view and easy access to your beautiful pussy.

I take a half second to admire you in the moment - then I move my face towards you and lick you from the very bottom of your lips, all the way up to your clit - where I gently suck and kiss - sending waves of pleasure through your body.

Your run your hands down the front of your body, gently caressing your breasts through your top, then down to the back of my head pressing me into you deeper. Your fingers run through my hair grabbing on and pushing me deeper into your crotch as you arch your head backwards in pleasure.

The ding of the elevator brings us back to reality - I stand up quickly and you lift your leg off of the rail and pull your skirt down in the blink of an eye. The doors begin to open and we stand there, our hearts racing and our cheeks flush - but we act as if nothing happened. We walked past an older couple on their way into the elevator and laugh to each other knowing the position we were in just a few seconds prior. I can still taste you on my lips.

We glance up and down the hallway and see that it is empty. The ding of the closing elevator doors behind us tells is that we are alone on the floor.

We walk down the hallway toward our room - again, your arm around my waist with your hand in my pocket. My arm around you shoulders, but this time with my hand on the inside of your bra. Your warm breast feels incredible in my hand. You glance up at me, your eyes full of lust and mischievousness. Still very aroused from our elevator exploits, my hard penis is pressed firmly against my pants. I slide behind you so you are in front of me. My right hand still you cupping your breast, while my left hand pulls your left hip back toward me - you ass pressing against my crotch.

You grind backwards against my cock. You can feel it against against you ass, the friction causes your skirt to shift up slightly. My left hand reaches around to the front of you where I slide it up your skirt and caresses the front of your wet lips. You feel incredible - smooth, warm, and wet. My penis aches to be released from the confines of the tight grey pants as you grind more aggressively against me.

I slide a finger inside you while I continue to massage your breast. I lower my head down and begin to suck your neck gently. You arch your back into my body, your head tilting back in pleasure against my chest - your hand reaches back and again, you run your fingers through my hair.

We slowly move down the hallway to our room, which is thankfully close to the elevator. With my fingers still inside you and your skirt riding up further we arrive the our rooms door. Our bodies separate, as I reach for my wallet from my back pocket. You immediately reach for my pants - unbuttoning the top button and unzipping them quickly. My cock springs free from the restraints of those tight pants - now, fully erect, you start to slide your hand up and down the shaft of my penis as you cup and gently caress my balls. Your back is against the door now as I fumble with the door key.

With the key in my hand, and the door to our room still unopened, I bend down slightly and reach my hands behind you - just underneath your ass. You skirt, meanwhile, has ridden all the way up and is gathered at your waist - you pussy and ass now fully exposed. I lift you up as my large strong hands grab the cheeks of your firm ass and press you against the door. Your legs wrap around my waist which puts my raging hard cock up against your dripping wet lips. I thrust my hips forward as my penis slides between your dripping labia.

You are pressed up against the door - you black low cut top is disheveled with your red lacy bra exposed. Your long gorgeous legs are wrapped around my waist.

My hands support your body, as I am thrusting my cock between your wet lips, sliding over your clit. My pants are undone and have settled below my butt. Our mouths are locked with each others, kissing deeply.

We are caught up in the moment, when we hear the familiar "ding" of the elevator doors opening. Quickly you unwrap your legs from me and put your feet on the ground - your sexy feet in those sexy heels still. I set you down, releasing my hands from you butt and now turn my focus to getting the door opened before someone walks down the hall and catches us in a very compromising situation.

The door handle clicks and turns and we both spill into the room - the door closing behind us. We embrace again - kissing passionately. I reach my hands to your waist and find the bottom hem of your top - which I pull over your head and toss aside on the floor. Similarly, I pull your skirt, which is fully bunched up around your waist, up over your head and toss it aside as well.

Dressed only in your bra and stilettos, you quickly unbutton my shirt and rub your hands on my strong chest. You then move your hands down to my pants - but you stop to stroke my cock a few times where you can feel your wetness on the shaft of my penis from our exploits just prior. I slip out of my shoes and my penis is still hard, standing at attention.

You kneel in front of me now, your hands on my pants, peeling the tight pants lower. Your face mere inches from my penis. You glance up at me- and just as you did when you wrapped your lips around the straw of your vodka soda earlier - you take my penis in your mouth and look at me longingly.

The feeling is absolutely incredible. Being in your mouth is an amazing feeling - the view is unbelievable, my sexy wife on her knees with my penis in her mouth, sucking it gently. Beyond that amazing sight, your full breasts look fantastic in that plunging red lace bra.

Meanwhile you pull my pants all the way down to the ground, and I step out of them, leaving me completely naked now.

You pull back from my penis and stand up - my cock glistening from your saliva. I lead you over to the tall end of a chaise lounge near the floor to ceiling windows in our room and we both face out the window. The view is amazing - clear skies make the desert lights sparkle in the distance. The lights seem to go one forever.

Meanwhile I lean you over the chaise - your legs slightly spread, and knees straight. You're bent at the waist over the chair now. There, I unhook your bra, as your beautiful breasts fall, unrestrained from the delicate lace bra, which I throw aside with your other clothes. The only thing left on ether of us are your heels - which make your vagina the perfect height for my long, hard penis to enter you.

Sexy doesn't even begin to describe how amazing you look. Taking a step back, I admire your body and compliment you on how damn sexy your are. I kneel down behind you and kiss up be back of your legs. Moving up the backs of your knees, then the backs of your soft thighs. As I approach your vagina, I place my hands on the cheeks of your ass, spreading them and begin to bury my tongue into your vagina. I slide my tongue in and out, tasting your delicious wetness.

I move my face just back from you, and give your ass a firm slap, which sends sensations down your body, turning you on every more. I give your pussy one last lick and savor your taste. I kiss you on the ass and give you another little smack on the other cheek this time.

I stand to my feet, cock still hard as can be. You look back at me and we make eye contact. Still bent at the waist, you are leaning over with your forearms on the cushion of the chaise. I am standing up behind you and you spread your legs a bit further, presenting your wet vagina to my throbbing hard cock. I grab my penis in my hand and tease your entrance, sliding my throbbing dick head up and down your dripping wet entrance. Your lips are so wet and smooth and hot - I can't wait to be inside you. I release my cock and give each cheek a very firm slap this time. Each slap sends a feeling of electricity to your clit and you ache to be filled my me.

The sexual energy has peaked, as both our expectations align at this moment, when I finally part your glistening wet lips with the tip of my penis. I push my cock inside you - seeing your lips part as you take my penis. I grab either side of your hips as I gently slide my big dick in and out of you. I start with a slow rhythm, as I build into a steady pace.

The feeling of my penis sliding in and out of you while you are bent over the chaise is incredible. Faster now, my penis slides deeper inside you with every thrust while my strong hands slap your ass - you moan loudly making it seem like it is about all you can handle. Between our moans, the pounding of our bodies together, and the slapping of your ass, the people in the hotel room next to ours must certainly be entertained by all our sounds. I glance down and see your ass is starting to get a bit red from my slaps.

I now reach around and cup your breasts with both hands. In between the index and middle finger of each hand, I gently twist each nipple turning you on every more. I kiss the small of your neck which sends goosebumps down your back. The rhythm of my cock sliding in and out of you quickens - and your cum starts to accumulate on my dick.

I pull out of you and I move around to lay on the chaise on my back with my head propped up by a few pillows. You follow me around to the front also and glance down at my penis and admire how hard and big it is. You climb up on the chaise with me and straddle my body. I reach out and put a hand on each one of your ass cheeks and pull you towards my face.

I bring your sex toward my mouth and begin to lick your clit. With your knees on either side of my head you lower yourself further into my face and I lick furiously at your sweet juices and soft labia. You grab the top of the chaise with each hand as I turn my attention to your clit and begin to suck on it with just the right amount of pressure.

You are sitting on my face now while my hands are still on your ass, pressing you into my lips and mouth. You start to feel the orgasm building up inside you as I suck your perfect little clit harder and faster.

You glance back and see my cock and realize how much this turns me on.

I suck and lick your clit faster now - The feeling of pleasure is stronger now as you gently buck your hips against my face adding another layer of sensation. Harder I suck, and faster you grind. There's no turning back now - I suck as fast as I can and you cry out, "Oh fuck, I am cumming!"

Your body collapses down and you slide down the chaise, our sweaty bodies now entangled with each other with the orgasm still pulsing through your body. We kiss deeply - a true, deep love kind of kiss and I wrap my arms around your body and hold you tightly.

After coming down from your orgasm, you kiss my lips intrigued by the taste of your pissy in my mouth. Then, you move you lips down the side of my neck and gently lick it - causing me to squirm a bit in pleasure. Your focus now turns to me as you reach down and take my cock in your hand. Stroking it firmly you sit up, straddle me, and position yourself directly above my penis. You slowly lower yourself onto my cock which slides right in thanks to the wetness and cum from your orgasm.

You are sitting up straight with my cock deep inside you now. My view amazing - my beautiful wife riding my hard cock - your skin glistening with a hint of sweat - your full breasts sway as your body moves up and down on me. All with the city lights of Vegas in the background.

You reach behind your back and down to my balls and gently massage them causing me to let out another moan as I am ready to fill you up with my cum. I run my hands up the front of your body to your breasts and massage them, all while you continue to ride my cock. I can begin to feel the orgasm building up deep inside me.

I pull you close to me and kiss you deeply. Our bodies pressed together now and I pump my hips as my penis slides in and out of you - faster and faster now. I give your ass a strong spank as our sex has me close to the edge now. Faster I pump my cock into you - I reach up and pull your hair with one hand while the other holds your sexy body against mine. Your back and neck arch with my hand still holding your hair. I am really fucking your hard now and I feel the orgasm coming.

My muscles tighten as I am about to cum, I grab your ass and pull you as close to me as possible - my penis deep, deep inside you. With an absolutely incredible and powerful wave of ecstasy I feel my balls and penis begin to convulse and release my orgasm inside you. With every convulsion I thrust deeper all while squeezing you tightly and filling you with my cum. My orgasm continues as the intense contractions and corresponding ejaculation send awesome feelings of pleasure throughout my body.

I hold you tightly and kiss you on the mouth and tell you how madly in love with you I am.

We roll to our sides, my penis still inside you. Our hearts pounding and breathing heavy... the feeling of satisfaction pumps through both our bodies as we begin to come down from the high of our orgasms and incredibly sexy evening.

12