Sexy Older Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

Gently, I rolled off of her and my spent dick plopped from her pussy, leaving a trail of my fluids on her hips and ass. I held her tight in a spoon position, resting my dick between her cheeks and cupping her breasts with my left hand. "That was wonderful," I said to her as I gently kneaded her breasts.

Sheila was still panting, nearly unable to speak. She finally whispered, "That was the best sex I've had in over twenty years. You put my ex-husband to shame."

"There's more where that came from," I replied, as I moved my hand from her breasts down to her swollen pussy, rubbing her still engorged clitoris between my thumb and forefinger. "We've got all night."

As I continued stroking her, she asked, "Is this why you talked me into the auction then got your friend to bid against you? Did you think this was the only way I would come over to your house and sleep with you?"

"I don't know what you mean," I lied as my fingers continued stroking her.

"Bullshit," she responded, through ragged breaths. "Your friend was a little too obvious. I've heard the rumors, $250 bid for a good time."

"Well maybe I heard something. But that's not why I bid on you. Do you wish I hadn't won you?"

"Oh no, I'm very glad you did," she said as she placed her hand over the fingers I was using to stroke her to urge me on. "This still feels wrong, but you can do this as long as you like. I don't know why you want some old thing like me, but I won't complain."

"You don't look old and you don't feel old," I countered as I did my best to bring her off manually. "I can't wait to fuck you again with you on top so I can watch your beautiful titties bouncing in front of me. Do you like being on top?"

"My husband was always on top," she panted, close to another orgasm. I moved my hand slightly to insert my middle and index fingers inside her while I kept the pressure applied to her clitoris with my thumb. Within seconds, Sheila spasmed against my fingers with her second orgasm of the night, hips bucking and tits heaving as she got off. She looked so sexy with a thin sheet of sweat cascading her body as she came down from her sexual high.

My dick had finally recovered and was starting to stir, but I wasn't quite hard just yet. I allowed Sheila a few minutes to recover while stroking her hair then asked her if she had ever gone down on her husband.

Instead of answering me, Sheila lifted herself so that she was sitting next to me as I lay on my back. Gripping my balls with her right hand and my stiffening shaft with her left, she bent down to gingerly put her lips on the head of my cock. As she pumped my shaft with her hand, she began taking more of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue. Though not the best blowjob I'd ever had, she was getting the job done and my dick was responding.

I urged Sheila on gently by placing my right hand at the back of her head. She began moving her head up and down as my cock extended to its full length. I moved my hands from her head to squeeze her soft melons and pinch her nipples, which caused her to moan through her cock-filled mouth. Although she was doing a wonderful job and bringing me close, I had other things in mind and grabbed her shoulders to pull her on top of me.

"I've never done this on top," Sheila reminded me. "Tell me what to do."

"Just put your hips over me and sink down on me at your pace. Once your settled, we can find the rhythm together." She moved her hips over my cock, which was sticking straight up. I grabbed her hips to line her up over me. Her cunt, still slick from earlier action, touched the head of my cock and slowly enveloped it as she sank down to my balls, her ass resting just above them.

"Ohh, god, I feel so full," Sheila cooed as I gave her a moment to adjust. Then, using my hands to guide her hips, I worked us into a steady fucking rhythm. Sheila caught on, and I moved my hands up to fondle her breasts, which were shaking in front of me as we fucked.

Within a minute of two of our coupling, Sheila put her hands on my shoulders and dug in, nearly cutting me with her nails and she bucked her way to another orgasm, mouth opened and eyes half-closed. I continued pumping into her while she came and moved my hands back to her hips to keep her steady.

Sheila recovered soon enough and was ready for more, lifting her hips to almost cause me to slip out of her before coming back down on my pulsing member. I knew I was close and started to really move my hips faster and faster against her as my balls churned. Our bodies were slapping together loud enough to evoke clapping until I lifted up and grunted as my cock erupted deep inside her, filling her with my cum.

It was her turn to rest on me following another terrific lovemaking session. Her nipples were so hard that they felt like they could cut through me as she rested herself on my chest. I pumped a few more times as my dick softened and withdrew from her hole, our juices leaking from us both and dripping onto my sheets.

Exhausted, I began to drift to sleep, thinking of all the wonderful times that lay ahead for me and my sexy older secretary.

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers
12