Sexy on the Sly

Story Info
When conducting an office affair, you have to be inventive.
964 words
4.27
19.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Sara and I are having a secretive affair, we have to try hard to satisfy each other without arousing too many suspicions. For instance, there have been plenty of times where she has come to my office to get my advice on writing a memo, when really it's to press her gorgeous tits into my face and have me rub her hard nipples with my nose. She will smile and leave then leave the office.

She's such a tease.

But, there have been times where there is a horny emergency, and we simply can't wait to satisfy each other. If we had the time and no one else was paying attention, we might disappear into an office with a lockable door and go at it, but when the bosses demand work get done, that has to wait.

So, we have had to be a little more inventive. One day, I remember Sara had called me at my desk about a dozen times before 10 a.m. describing just how turned on she was. She was trying to edit video, but she couldn't keep her hands out of her pants playing with her wet pussy. As she talked to me on the phone, my cock stood at rigid attention, just imagining how lucky her fingers were and how much I wish I was on my hands and knees under her desk with my face buried between her legs.

Sensing my frustration, she finally said, "I'll tell you what - stop by my office. I have something for you."

Knowing we couldn't actually do anything, I was wondering what she could be offering me. I waited a few minutes, thinking about how pissed off by boss would be if I missed my deadline to see if that would make my hard on die down. It worked well enough where I could get up from my desk and walk to her editing suite.

"What took you so long?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Something came up I had to address," I said with a wink.

"I figured that was the case," she giggled and handed me a manilla envelope. "There's something in here with instructions. You might want to bring them to the private bathroom to do this." She turned and got back to work.

Curious, I left her office and headed to the private bathroom, locking the door behind me. I opened the envelope and saw the prettiest pair of while lace thong panties. There was also a handwritten note that read:

Ken -

I am so wet thinking about you. I want you to jerk off and shoot your cum into my panties, then bring them back to me.

Love Sara

I dropped my pants and sat on the lid of the toilet. My erection was back with a vengeance, and my balls felt so full, I knew it wasn't going to take long. As I stroked my cock, I put her panties up to my nose. Her musky scent filled my nostrils, and my mind flashed back to how many times we had been in a 69 position, Sara grinding her hot, wet pussy into my face, coming close to her orgasm.

Just then, I could feel my phone vibrate. I had gotten a text message, but who had sent it? I began to sweat. Was it my boss, looking for me to give me a new assignment?

I checked the message. It was from Sara. "So, how are things going in there? You need any motivation?" Attached to the text was a picture. She must have closed her door, lifted her blouse and taken a shot of her large tits, her nipples totally erect. I caught my breath at the sight of the photo she sent, and almost dropped my phone!

She sent another text immediately after that. "I am patient, but I have my limits. You had better pick up the pace!"

That was all the motivation I needed. I set my phone up on its kickstand so I could see the gorgeous shot of her tits, and with her panties held up to my nose, I stroked my rock hard crimson cock. It didn't take long until I could feel the sensation building inside of me. As I got ready to take my last strokes, I took her pretty panties away from my nose and held them right at the head of my cock.

Just then, I started to cum. Jet after jet of my hot semen spurted all over the silky cloth of those panties, completely covering them. I shook as I coaxed the last few drops of my cum out into them, and wrapped them in a paper towel before putting them back into the envelope.

It took me a few minutes to pull myself together, but I exited the bathroom, package in hand and walked to Sara's desk. "Here's that package you wanted me to look at. I made a few marks on it. I hope you like it."

Sara looked up and said, "I know your work, Ken. And I am sure I am going to love what you've done."

Later that day, we had a staff meeting. I sat across the table from Sara, so as not to arouse too many suspicions. As our boss droned on about the latest goals and objectives, my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen, and it was from Sara. "Thank you, Ken, for your input on that project I asked you about earlier today. I am now intimately involved with it, and you have done spectacular work." I looked up from the phone at Sara, and she sat, staring forward in the room at our boss with the biggest grin on her face.

That was fun...