Sexy Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers

At last, Sadie spoke.

"Billy, I do like to masturbate and it'd be okay if you watched me or... maybe even held me." Sadie was breathless at the prospect of this pretty woman being so close to her while she gave herself joy.

Billy dipped her chin and shrugged her shoulders when she giggled and Sadie found her heart pounding as she watched her. Billy was slim and petite, something that Sadie found sexy even in a man.

"I'd like that, Sadie," Billy nodded quickly with a sweet smile on her face.

"Okay. I want you to take off your clothes so I can see you, first." Sadie whispered.

Sadie couldn't believe her own words. Without the self-fueled inadequacy her flat chest caused her, she need not be the 'timid Sadie' but instead she felt like a real woman for the first time in her life and she was ready to explore her new found 'ally against the rest of the world.'

Billy sucked in her lower lip exposing her slightly curved teeth. Sadie was so taken by Billy's demur and subtle beauty she felt her heart would burst through her ribcage. Sadie was almost panting by the time Billy grabbed the hem of her polo shirt, her wrists crossed in front of her, and slowly tugged it upward along her lean belly. The dark girl's face disappeared beneath the fabric as Billy's bare breasts came into view. Billy shook her head and the shirt pulled free of her body and Billy dropped it onto the carpet. Sadie watched the rise and fall of Billy's ribs and realized the dark-haired girl was as excited as she was.

Now, Sadie examined Billy's pale skin in the morning light. Billy had small breasts that were set high on her ribs. They were small cones with the aureole and nipple almost larger than the breast itself but the halo around her nipple was smooth and a delicate pink color with no bumps on them. Sadie wanted to cry when she saw Billy's breasts: they were small but perfect and suddenly Sadie wanted to know what a woman's breast tasted like: how it felt to suckle at this girl's accommodating warmth and to gain some nourishment from her beauty. Bending forward at the waist Sadie felt a wetness between the lips of her sex that was sending a cool trail of moisture down the inside of her thigh.

When she swallowed, Sadie felt like she was gulping down a stone as her lips approached the other girl's pouty breast. The taste of Billy's nipple was a slightly musty delicate flavor like a piece of hard candy left in a pocket for a week. It was nicer than Sadie expected, to hold a woman's soft warmth between her lips, and she sucked it deeper into her mouth. The smooth skin passing over her lips sent a trickle of energy to her lions and Sadie realized she was holding her breath. Her breath left her lungs in a rush as she stood up and faced Billy.

"I wanna see more," she rasped.

Billy's face changed. Her nostrils flared and her mouth fell open as she sucked in more air to feed her ardor. Fingers pressed deep into her skin as Billy plucked at the waistband of her shorts until she separated the material from her body--leaving her white cotton panties in place--and could slide them down her slim legs where they fell in a pile around her ankles.

When Billy stood again Sadie watched the dark-haired girl's entire body blush. The pale flesh stood in contrast to the dark stripe of pubic hair--standing guard at the entrance to her body--that shown through her simple panties.

"I've dreamed of this, Sadie," Billy whispered her eyes wide with anticipation.

"Billy, I... I don't know..." Sadie sighed heavily and her shoulders sagged. "I don't know what to do."

Billy took a halting step out of her shorts and pressed her palm flush against Sadie's cheek. The touch of the other woman sent a rush of blood to Sadie's belly releasing the swarm of butterflies that had gathered there. Sadie felt their flitting wings tickle her insides, cascading downward towards her most private places. The girl's hand slid slowly down Sadie's neck to her shoulders where it came to rest on the edge of Sadie's robe.

This is it, Sadie thought as she swallowed hard. She pointed her delicate chin at Billy's face and let go of her last reservations when the robe landed heavily on the floor at her feet. Billy's palm slid back up to the back of Sadie's neck pulling her forward slightly as she did.

When Billy's lips formed to Sadie's mouth, Sadie thought she was going to faint. Her heart was pounding and the trembling in her knees almost caused to her to collapse. Her breath rushed out of her lungs and Billy pressed Sadie closer to her body kissing her more passionately than any man ever had.

The closeness of their bodies, the heat that radiated between them was overwhelming and Sadie let a moan escape her throat.

Billy pulled her face away from Sadie's and only then did Sadie realize she had not closed her eyes when they had kissed. Sadie needed to see Billy's face when they kissed: she felt she needed to watch the passion of this other woman who was treating her with such tenderness and yet feeding something deep inside her

"I need to sit down," Sadie whispered without thinking.

"How 'bout we lay down," Billy whispered back.

The warmth of Billy's breath lingered on Sadie's cheeks and Sadie could only nod a quick assent to Billy's suggestion.

Billy took both Sadie's hands in hers--Billy walking backwards towards the open door of Sadie's bedroom--leading Sadie to something she had never experienced: maybe to a whole new life. Sadie riveted her eyes on Billy's as she shuffled across the carpet, following the dark-haired girl wherever she might lead her. Sadie hoped it was as good as she had heard: another woman in her bed. She would soon find out.

Billy eased her lithesome frame onto the bed--tugging at Sadie's hand--urging Sadie to join her on the still warm sheets. Sadie fell onto the bed and waited for her new lover to make the first move.

Billy's palms slid down Sadie's trim body, gliding over the ribcage where other girls carried their breasts. A pang of inadequacy stabbed Sadie briefly but Billy's attention was already elsewhere. Tracing the curve of Sadie's belly, Billy smiled and fell face first onto Sadie's stomach trailing a line of fire with her lips towards Sadie's pubic hair. Sadie gulped as the other girl's kisses neared her most sensitive parts.

"Oh man, Billy." Sadie swallowed hard before she continued. "That is so hot," she whispered. Billy glanced up into Sadie's face and then she returned to blazing a trail of lust down Sadie's silky smooth belly, a trail yet untraveled by another woman.

"Jeez..." Sadie hissed when Billy dabbed her tongue on the sensitive flesh between Sadie's hip and mons. Sadie's fingers laced into Billy's dark short hair to guide her perfect full lips across Sadie's quivering flesh.

"Billy, hurry," Sadie whispered. Billy tucked her open palms under Sadie's taut ass cheeks in order to lift the girl's sex closer to Billy's probing mouth. The kisses wandering over Sadie's short-cropped mound of pubic hair caused her to hiss aloud and clench Billy's hair in her small fists.

"Jeez... us," Sadie whined as Billy moved her lips teasingly slow towards Sadie's wide open sex. Sadie could not pull Billy's mouth to her pleasure center fast enough, she continued to tug at Billy's hair hoping somehow to pull the other girl inside her. Glancing down over the length of her featureless ribs Sadie's anxiety grew.

"Come on, Billy," Sadie growled through clenched teeth. "Give me that tongue." Sadie pulled harder on Billy's hair now to get the girl's attention to the spot that would take her to heaven.

"There..." Sadie managed as her head burrowed deep into the pillow. "Ah... oh man, Billy," she whispered through clenched teeth before her hips jerked crazily in response to Billy's flicking pressure against the hard nubbin of flesh that controlled Sadie's pleasure.

Sadie didn't remember a lot after Billy's tongue found its prize but Sadie knew she uttered sounds that were not words and must have gone a little crazy bucking around the bed. But Billy's face, with Sadie's slippery clear desire painted across Billy's chin and mouth, shown brighter and was more sexy now than Sadie had ever imagined.

"Now we need a dick," Billy whispered with a bright grin as she climbed hand over hand up the sheets towards Sadie's face. Without looking away from her new best friend, Sadie opened a drawer on her nightstand and fished around in it until she pulled a dull silver plastic object shaped like a man's penis. A quick twist and the object whirred to life.

Billy giggled and rolled onto her back. "My turn..."

Sadie dove into the Billy's panty-clad pussy munching and licking frantically at her sex. Moaning and nipping at Billy's feminine parts Sadie noticed the damp heat rising from between Billy's legs. Billy's hands quickly found their way to her panties and shoved them past her knees where they hung up briefly on her ankles.

"Yesss..." Billy hissed when Sadie dipped her tongue inside the other woman's pussy. Sadie breathed deeply, pulling in the sweet smell of her partner, the sweet smell of lust shared between two women.

"Damn, I knew your lips would feel like heaven on my puss," Billy gurgled as she strained against Sadie's attack. "Damn, I knew from the first moment I saw you." Now Billy's voice became a whimper. Whines continued even while Billy's mouth was clamped shut and she sucked in her bottom lip in a fit of ecstasy.

Sadie took to feminine love making like a she was born to it and Sadie loved the feel of Billy's strained movements under her pressure. Sadie touched the vibrator to the damp entrance of Billy's body and the dark-haired girl jumped slightly and then grabbed Sadie's hand shoving the plastic intruder deep into her wet cavern.

"Ummm..." Billy was close already and Sadie could feel the tension building in Billy's thighs. It took great effort for Sadie to keep her tongue flicking across Billy's clit as the dark-haired girl approached her climax.

"Umm, uh, uh." A staccato squeaking came from deep in Billy's chest when she hit the peak of her pleasure and Sadie glanced up at Billy's face quickly before she lapped up the running juices from the woman's orgasm. The screwed-closed eyes and Billy's lovely mouth hanging open sent Sadie to new heights of sexual desire. She knew at that moment that no matter where she found herself in life, this woman had shared something with her that she could never share with a man. Sadie wanted to cry it was so beautiful.

Billy's hips bucked hard against Sadie's mouth and settled into a tremble until Billy yanked Sadie's face out of her depths.

"Damn! That was awesome," Billy puffed. "Damn!" Billy held Sadie's face in her palms, pulling her face slowly towards hers, until Billy could kiss the sticky sweetness of her own lust from Sadie's smooth chin.

A giggle welled up from deep in Billy's chest until she fell back onto the bed laughing out loud.

"Whoo, baby!" Billy chuckled. "That was the best."

Sadie blurted out, "I wanna try something."

Still chuckling Billy replied, "Anything! Anything for you. Damn!"

The whirring sounds of the vibrator grew once again. Placing the silver tool between them, Sara positioned it so it pressed against both of their mons.

"Ummm." Billy's moan had a singsong quality to it but Sadie was not getting the same feeling. Shifting on the bed Sadie finally found a spot where she could pleasure both Billy and herself. She placed her feet on either side of Billy's ribcage and slid her hips towards her partner's. The two had only inches between their bodies' and that alone caused a flutter in Sadie's belly.

Now the vibrating plastic was caught between two beautiful women's damp lust, shaking both towards another climax. The point of the vibrator inched inside Billy's body while Sadie pressed her hungry lips against the flat end of it: pressing hard to gain as much of the shaking sensation in her loins as she could.

Sadie began to whine when she found the right spot for the toy while Billy was already headed up the steep ramp towards her next orgasm.

Though her eyes were mere slits; Sadie could see Billy's expression, her mouth hanging open, eyes clamped shut and an ecstasy grimace painted across her face.

"Ahhhh." Billy let loose with another singsong pleasure wail: more volume on the end of it than in the beginning. Another lustful trill came from Billy's throat as the dark-haired girl bucked her hips against the vibrator, shaking Sadie's orgasm to the surface.

When her pleasure came it was so intense Sadie had to clutch at her clitoris, to somehow slow the vibrations that were clawing at the fabric of her soul. Sadie's free hand found Billy's and she squeezed it hard while pressing her ass cheeks against the other girl's. At that moment Billy's body completely yielded to the whirring device and now Sadie felt her mons bump against Billy's, their pubic hair, matted with female dampness, tangled between them. The sensation of her friend's sticky sex pressed against hers sent Sadie over the edge. The shudders that rocked Billy's hips echoed inside Sadie's womb and the reverberation brought ultimate physical joy to her.

Sadie clamped her eyes shut and ground her teeth as her nervous system went haywire. Hissing noises, growls and whimpers escaped from Sadie's lips without her control while her hips rolled like a ship at sea riding out a maelstrom.

"Oh God..." Sadie was aware of only those two words as blue sheets of sexual delight filled her vision.

"Oh God, oh God..." Sadie repeated over and over as she at last eased her pussy away from the vibrator. Billy yanked the device out of her slippery folds as she panted and puffed trying to catch her breath.

"Damn!" Billy uttered as soon as she could gather herself enough to speak.

Sadie sucked in her lips and could only nod her head while her body still trembled from their mutual pleasure.

Billy dove onto Sadie, kissing her passionately sucking the other woman's full lips into her mouth now, tasting Sadie's saliva and probing her mouth deeply with her own tongue.

"That was even better," Billy whispered into Sadie's open mouth: a mouth still open to receive Billy's passion. When Sadie did not close her mouth or open her eyes Billy dove back into her kiss ready to consume Sadie starting with her lips.


They lay together in a warm sticky embrace--their lips enmeshed--for a long time. They lay savoring the feel of another woman against their body. Both knew what occurred there that morning would stay with them the rest of their lives.

maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers
12