Sexy Sally, My Slut Wife Ch. 2

Story Info
Sally's first lesson as a mistress.
5.9k words
4.42
116.2k
27
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,244 Followers

This is a continuation of the story of Sexy Sally, her husband Harry, and Harry's Boss, Bob Simpson. The time is the next morning after Boss Bob Simpson has seduced Sally, Harry's wife and turned her into his slut mistress.

------------------------------------The Morning After

I awoke about 11 o'clock the next morning. Bob was already up and gone, but he had left me a note on my bedroom door. As was his way, Boss Bob had taken over, and as usual, of all the details had been considered and deftly handled.

"Dear Harry; I called the maid and told her not to come in until two o'clock. Have Sally up and dressed by that time. I gave the maid the day off just as soon as she straightens things up. She should be gone by four. Dinner will be sent up from the restaurant at the regular time. I'll be back by then. I suggest that you use Sally for your pleasure this afternoon. I have 'dibbs' on her cunt for this evening. Your first lesson in sharing your wife with another man: Sluts thrive on cock. Tell my new mistress I expect her to be naked, wet, and ready to service mine when I get home. See you at eight thirty. Boss Bob"

In Bob's bedroom I found Sally naked on the floor, tied at the wrists with her arms around a leg of the bed. Her eyes were open, but a little glassy, not yet fully awake. I untied her hands, stood her up, and hugged her to me before putting her on the bed. She lay there, limp and silent, while I drew her bath. When the tub was full I helped her to her feet again and into the warm water. Neither of us had yet spoken the first word to the other by the time I left the apartment to bring us back sandwiches for lunch.

When I returned, Sally was dressed and sitting at the dining room table. The room was still a mess from the drinking bout the night before. I put the sandwiches out on the table and she brought in a pot of coffee she had made while I was out. We sat there, nibbling our sandwiches, but still saying nothing as we faced each other for the first time since our life together had so suddenly spun out of control.

I was the first to break the silence. "Well, what do we do now?"

Sally said nothing. She just sat there trembling as if this would all go away if she could only wake up from this strange dream.

I pressed on, however.

"Talk to me damn it, I've got to know what you want. Do you want to go on fucking Bob Simpson, or do I resign, and we move to Woebegone Nebraska in the hope I can start a new career there. Can you give up the way we live? Can you give up that ten inches of hard meat between Boss Bob's legs? It's all up to you. I love you Sally, so much so that I'll share you with him if that is what you want; or I can quit and we can both leave Boss Bob Simpson and never see him again--but you've got to decide. After all, its your pussy that's up for grabs here. I get to use it either way, so I can go either way. It makes no difference to me."

It took a while, but finally an answer came in a hoarse whisper.

"Harry, I'm so sorry," Sally at last began. "I love you too, or at least I was sure I did before last night. Last night, though, his cock was a magic carpet. I rode it to heights where I have never been before. No, I don't want to start over in Nebraska, and no, I can't give up the way we live. And no, I can't give up the Boss meat, either."

"You see," Sally continued, "I want to be his mistress, his slut. Last night when I was on my knees swearing that I loved him, and that I would do anything if only he would fuck me--I wasn't just saying that because of what he was doing to me right then. Oh, that was part of it, but there was nothing momentary about the promises I was making. You were there. You know. He made things quite clear..., he would not fuck me unless I surrendered totaly and became his concubine. I did so. I have no regret."

Sally shuddered slightly, and she was beginning to cry. I was hard for her but she went on.

"Yes, I want his cock inside me over and over again for the rest of my life. He will do that only if am his mistress and slut..., and that is what I have agreed to be. I can no longer choose for myself. My heart may still belong to you, but my slut body, my horny cunt, they belong to Bob Simpson now, God help me."

I looked into her eyes filled with tears and struggled for some argument against what she was telling me. "You know he doesn't love you. Sally. You're just a plaything he can use to amuse himself with, and you'll never be anything else."

I handed her the note he had left me. "Here, read this."

Sally read it, and began to cry harder.

"Not exactly a love letter is it?" she sobbed. "But then I didn't expect it to be. At the end last night, when he led me away hard fucked and stark naked with robe sash around my neck, I knew it all. I had been captured by a lusty old pirate with a big dick who as going to make a whore of me. That's all your big time boss is you know. He's a pirate. In our century we may call him an business executive, but he's really just an old fashioned buccaneer with a college education and the same big dick I'll bet Blackbeard had. Its not really surprising that after a hard days sailing on the Corporate Main that he needs a woman eager to spread her legs for him."

"So," she continued on, "When Boss Bob gets home tonight he will indeed find this slut bitch naked with her pussy wet and ready for him. And yes, if you are willing, the freshly fucked whore he shares with you. As humbling as all that may be, it's a small price to pay to have him stick me again with his tongue and his cock."

She began to dry her eyes then and took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"It's not all bad," she said, "The good news is that you'll keep your job and make us a lot of money so we can keep on living here. And I'll have your cock, and your Boss's too, though I suspect you may get to use my pussy less than you think. However that may be though, I'm sure there will be no shortage of hard-ons for me to service. I've heard that pirates often lend their women to friends and guests."

Our day thereafter went by almost normally. Sally did seem to be a little quiet, and once or twice I caught her eyes filling with tears that she would fight back. As evening approached she became more and more lost inside herself. After dinner I heard her mumbling under her breath, preoccupied as if she was trying to straighten her mind by vocalizing her thoughts.

Around 6 pm she showered, did her hair, and after she had powdered and perfumed herself, she came to me, fresh, sweet, and naked from her toilet, and asked me to please fuck her. She looked absolutely beautiful and delicious, and I was more than happy to oblige her request. Before I stuck my cock in her, however, I stroked and petted her for a long time trying to show how much I loved her. I even ate her pussy. I'm certain she enjoyed that, although she didn't have quite the same frantic reaction as she had to Boss Bob's talented tongue. When I laid her on her back for a missionary fuck, she surprised me by asking for something else.

"No Harry, I'm a slut now, remember. Please, I want you to take me like the bitch I am. I want you to dog fuck me over the arm of the couch."

And, that was the way I took her..., with her ass in the air..., like a bitch. Poor Sally, she was really into this slut thing. The whole time I was fucking her she was begging me for more, something she has never done for me before. I'm certain that she came at least three, maybe four, times before I got off in her. Sally hasn't had a multiple orgasm on my cock since our honeymoon. When we finished she crawled between my legs, and began to orally clean my cock. This was another first in our married life. Sally had never before taken my cock in her mouth while it was still wet and soiled with our joint love cum. God, but it was nice. We were still at it that way, Sally on her knees sucking on my now soft cock when Bob arrived home.

----------------------------Sally makes her commitment

"Now there is a pretty picture," Bob said as he entered the room, and then with a grin he asked, "Is it time for my turn yet."

Sally left me, and rose to her feet to hug her new lover. "Yes, Boss Bob, it is your turn now," she told him.

"Good!" he grunted in reply, "Go to my dresser, top drawer, and bring me the big black dildo."

When she returned with the plastic penis, Bob took a seat on the sofa with Sally standing in front of him, her legs spread wide. Bob parted the sensitive lips below her blond pussy hair and ran two fingers into her slit. They came out wet with her juices just as he had demanded in his morning note. Satisfied with what he had found, he fed his two sopping fingers into her mouth.

Sally didn't need to be told she was to suck them clean. Even as she sucked her own fingers, Bob slid the big black dildo, driving it home with a single thrust. The thing was every bit as big as Bob's cock and Sally caught her breath abruptly from the shock and pain of this sudden assault on her sensitive core.

"Very good! Excellent!" he said. "Sally you are indeed going to be a prize mistress for me. "Hold that in there with your pussy muscles slut, but don't get off on it. Go to the foyer, and bring me the two small jewelers boxes on the table there.."

It was not easy for Sally to walk and at the same time hold the artificial cock her pussy, but by squeezing her thighs together as much as possible, and taking very small steps, she somehow managed. She stood before him and offered him the two small jewelry boxes she had brought back. Bob looked into her eyes and told her, "It is tine that you be marked as my mistress," he told her.

Out of the first box she brought back came a gold anklet with diamonds around the edge of an ID plate that was inscribed on both sides. On one side it said., "Boss Bob's Slut." On the other it said, "Boss Bob's Whore." Bob put it around Sally's right ankle, and with a pair of pliers from his pocket he destroyed the catch.

As she watched her lover fuse the chain, Sally's blushed a bright red and I could see her nipples harden. My poor Sally, she may have been humiliated by the brands of 'Slut' and 'Whore' that were now permanently affixed to her ankle, but she was equally stimulated by the thought of what they meant.

From the second box came a small gold ring. Neither Sally nor I had a clue as to "what it was before Bob spoke up to explain. This is a clit ring," he told us. 'The surgeon will insert this thru the foreskin. When you become aroused Sally. this little ring will rub against your clit and further stimulate you to your new calling. It has other practical uses as well. If you ever prove resistive, nothing reminds a female of her place and proper use than to led away to her bed by her pussy ring."

"Now my sexy little whore," Bob asked, "Tell me again that you are my slut"

Boss Bob's demand for commitment hung like a sword in the air over Sally's collared neck. It took Sally a moment or two to gather herself for a reply, and for those few seconds we all just hung there as if time had stopped.

Finally, she began to speak slowly.

"Yes Boss Bob Sir, I am your slut, your whore, for as long as you will fuck me with your big cock."

"You understand," Bob interrupted, "that I will demand much of you. You will remain married to Harry and continue to occupy his bed when I am not using you. Corporate propriety requires that all appearances be maintained. Harry, however, will not be the only one I will share you with. My mistresses, and there will always be several, are company property. When business demands it, they all, you included, are required to serve as company whores. I may use you to impress important people with my macho authority by requiring you to publicly suck my cock. Or you may be displayed naked before being sent to service business associates and customers, both male and female, as a whore. Are you truly willing to accept that and possibly more, no matter how painful, shameful, or perverted?"

"Oh yes Sir," Sally responded, her voice now husky with desire. "Do with your slut as you please. Display me naked in front of my friends. Make me beg to suck your cock as they listen. Squeeze your cock between my tits and jack off in my face as they watch. Put me on my hands and knees and fuck my asshole. And yes, I know there will be other penises for me to pleasure with my warm wet pussy and mouth."

In the quiet pause that followed her speech, however, Sally went on to ask her master for two special favors.

"Although I know you do not love me, that I am only a warm sleeve for your cock, and can never be anything more, you must promise to fuck me often; and oh yes, if I please you, you must reward me by eating my horny pussy.

"Beyond that." Sally continued, "I ask only that my dear Harry, who I do truly love, shall continue to be treated fairly and with respect. That I am a slut is my shame and mine alone. Harry should not suffer because of the fire that burns between his wife's legs."

"Save only for these two small favors, I do freely acknowledge and agree that henceforth I am Boss Bob's mistress, slut and whore."

All this was more eloquence than I would have believed Sally was capable. I understood now why she had been lost in thought this afternoon, and why she was talking to herself under her breath. She had not been struggling with her decision, or mourning our lost life together, as I had thought. She had guessed that this little scene was coming, and she had been practicing her God damn acceptance speech. I was a little put out that she had spent our last afternoon of freedom together that way, but then I thought, damn, what a class act!

Bob stood up from the sofa and said, "Fair enough then, it is time I enjoyed my slut's horny wet pussy. Take that dildo out of there Sally and put it in your mouth."

With that Boss Bob took my pretty wife by the hand and led her from the room, horny, naked, and her face stuffed with a big black plastic dildo. Sally didn't seem the least bit reluctant to go with him.

Bob, however, hesitated a few seconds before leaving, as if there was something he wanted to tell me, but was unsure of just how to say it. After gathering his thoughts for a moment of two, he finally came out with it

"And, ah, oh yes..., Harry. I'm expecting a guest to arrive in the next half hour or so. I would appreciate it if you would stay up a few minutes to show my guest to my bedroom. It's a sort of a surprise I have arranged for Sally."

I asked him, "What kind of surprise?"

"Well," he answered, "I don't want to say because its sort of a surprise for you too, although not really. I'm sure you probably have guessed at it over the years. Sally, I'm afraid, isn't going to be too fond of my surprise, but eventually you're going to enjoy it a lot."

Sally was waiting impatiently without much interest until Bob said that line about her not likely to be fond of this surprise.

"What..." she started to ask before Bob brought her up short, and again headed for the hall.

Then while still at he door, he turned and asked, "you will do me that little favor won't you?"

I said I would, and he went on into his room, a naked Sally following him along like a happy puppy. About twenty minutes or so later the phone rang. It was the security man in the parking garage range.

"Mr. Fountain," he said, "There's a lady down here who says she has an appointment with Mr. Simpson."

"Send her on up Pete," I replied. Five minutes later the door bell rang. I opened the door and invited Bob's guest to come in.

It was Darla MacIntire!

---------------------------------Sally's bad night

Darla, as usual, was gorgeous. Her Red Hair was down around her shoulders. She was wearing a cocktail dress with a short hemline and an open bosom that showed a lot of bare tit. Over her shoulder was a small airline carry-on bag.

"Well, good evening Darla," I greeted her.

"Hello Harry," she replied. "Can we just let it go at that for now?"

Before I could ask further, she cut our conversation short.

"It's a long story, Harry, but I think you can figure most of it out for yourself. I'll give you the details some other time if Boss Bob will let me. For now though, he is expecting me, and I had better not be late. Please show me to his bedroom."

I didn't try to answer. I nodded, took her by the arm and escorted her down the hall and up the stairs to Bob's room. I knocked on the door, and Bob's voice rang out loudly, "Come in Darla."

As she entered, I caught a glimpse of Bob sitting on the bed with Sally standing in front of him with her legs spread. In one hand she was squeezing a tit, and with the other she was fucking her cunt with that big black dildo. That was all I had a chance to see. Darla entered quickly and closed the door behind her.

I went on to bed. There seemed nothing else I could do. I found it hard to get to sleep, and I watched the late shows on television for a while trying to drop off. Even over the sound from the TV, however, I could hear an occasional shriek from Bob's room. Then things seemed to quiet down, and about three thirty I finally dropped off to sleep, my TV still on.

I slept soundly. When I finally awoke, the sun was well up, the TV was off, and Sally was in bed with me. She already had her lips around my cock. My erection had begun to grow, and I just lay there pretending to be still asleep while I enjoyed the moment and the softness of her mouth. I couldn't keep faking it very long, though. In just 48 hours Sally had become a much improved cocksucker. I stopped pretending, grabbed her by the head and began to fuck her face with my hips.

It didn't take her long to finish me. I shot my load into Sally's mouth and she swallowed like the little whore she has become. Even then she wouldn't quit. As if cleaning her plate after a tasty meal, she continued suck on me for whatever I had left. When a woman does that after the man's big wad is gone, her suction reaches through the penis all the way into his scrotum and balls. Fells good sometimes, but it hurts some too.

Now that I was back in the world, however, I could see that Sally was hurting a lot worse than I was. She began to cry as she explained, "Oh Harry, it was awful, just awful. I've never been in bed with another woman before, and when I objected he put me over his knees and spanked me..., hard. He told me I would like having sex with another woman after Darla sucked my cunt..., and I had sucked hers. I could either get used to it, or leave. He said he didn't need me, but he knew I needed him! The BASTARD!"

"Well we're making progress anyway," I told her. "At least by this morning you know he's a bastard."

"Oh, Harry," she sobbed, "I've always known he was a bastard. What's that got to do with anything?"

"Its got a lot to do with it, I replied. "There's more at stake now than just some big cock for you to tickle your ovaries with. Damn it, fucking you was one thing, but now he's beating you. You know as well as I do that next time it won't be his hand, it will be a whip. If you've had enough, we can pack up and get the hell out of here. You'll never have to let the bastard hit you again."

My wife's crying jag was easing now.

"Poor Harry," she said as she dried her eyes on the sheet. "You still don't understand do you? I can't leave. He owns me, or at least that thing between his legs does. Of course he will beat me. Horny old pirates always beat the women they capture from the Spanish main, and like I told you yesterday, he's just another pirate with a big dick. Nothing changed last night; I was spanked and made to kiss another woman's cunt, that's all. I'm exactly the same slut this morning I was last. I was Boss Bob's slut, his whore then, and that's what I am now. It says so on the ID around my ankle, and it is Boss Bob's right to beat his whore whenever he wants."

Jigs
Jigs
1,244 Followers
12