Sexy Sally, My Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers

This was not just dirty talk. This was outright proposition to fill in as a substitute sex partner if needed, and Sally must have known it. She hadn't accepted any of Bob's sexual challenges yet, but her response was uncertain and ambiguous, and at the least, she was now willing to flirt back at Bob's dirty talk. Later that same evening Bob asked her whether her pubic hair was as blond as that on her head. Sally didn't seem the least bit offended. Rather she coyly promised to let him see for himself some time.

In fairness to Bob and Sally, all this talk was usually lubricated with a good deal of wine and liquor, at least that was what I told myself. More honestly tho, I must admit that drunk or sober, I was no more eager to put a stop to Bob's advances than Sally was. I am not prone to schoolboy jealousies. I have never thought of myself as a stud, and I don't have much ego in that respect.

I had long since decided that if my Boss wanted to flirt with my wife, and talk sexy to her, then she was damn well on her own. I certainly wasn't going to jeopardize my career over some dirty talk even though I began to suspect that all this was likely to take us into some very strange waters indeed.

---------------------- Flashback **Sally's Seduction**

Sure enough, that ship of fools set sail for the first time on a Friday evening at the end of last month. The weekend party time had arrived, and all three of us were enjoying a good wine and some laughs. Dinner had arrived late, and we all were pretty well oiled even before we ate. After the dishes were cleared, we sent the maid home early and went back to drinking.

Sex was the topic of the evening as it had become recently on every such occasion. Bob wanted to know if I had ever tied Sally spread eagle on the bed before I fucked her. When I admitted I hadn't, he offered to take her into the bedroom and get her ready for me right then.

Sally's blouse unaccountably became unbuttoned at the top, and without a bra (unusual for her), she was showing a lot of tit flesh. Bob managed a not very subtle look down her cleavage and spotted a nipple. He was not bashful in bragging about his good fortune. That led to a drunken debate about how long and hard Sally's "nips" were. It was an argument that Sally abruptly ended when she suddenly pulled her blouse all the way open and flashed us with her bare breasts for a half minute or so.

Sometime after midnight Sally went into the kitchen for more ice. Bob followed her in. They were gone for longer than seemed necessary, and finally I stuck my head in the door to see what was going on. Sally was standing facing away from me with her abdomen pushed against the sink . Bob was behind Sally with both arms around her, squeezing her body hard against his.

Bob's hands were inside Sally's unbuttoned and open blouse, fondling a bare breast in each one. From the way she was grinding her butt back against his groin, I assumed she must have a length of rising cock pulsing against the crack of her ass. I heard Sally groan softly, but she said not a word of denial or protest.

I could hear Bob telling my wife what good "stuff" she was. Her "stuff" had been a recurring theme for weeks now, but this was more than just dirty talk. This was a request, no more like a demand, that she give him some of her "stuff." Sally didn't say yes, but she certainly didn't say no, or try to pull away. Instead she just stood there, her head laid back, in a kind of trance as if she wished the world to go away so she could enjoy the fingers that were caressing her nipples.

What was I to do? I could barge in and play the jealous husband, and sure enough by tomorrow morning I'd be out on the street with no job and no future; this marvelous life would be gone, and the chances are that Sally would be gone with it whether she fucked Bob Simpson this evening or not. It didn't seem to me that she objected to having him feel her breasts, and damn her, if she didn't care, I couldn't think of any reason why I should.

I quietly went back to the living room, and minutes later Bob and Sally joined me. As if by a common conspiracy our little drinking party was adjourned, and we retired to our respective bedrooms with an embarrassing haste. That little scene I had witnessed in the kitchen had left me as horny as a sailor on leave. I lost no time in grabbing a handful of naked wife, and demanding that she give my prick her full attention.

If she could let our guest fondle her, she could damn sure pleasure me as well. Sally didn't object. She was every bit as worked up as I was, and we skipped our usual mundane foreplay to go directly to our favorite position... me on my back with Sally astride my crotch and her pussy pegged on my cock. Filled to the brim with penis, she threw her head back, closed her eyes and rode my dick with hips that slowly worked their way forward, back, and then forward again.

We had been at it three minutes or so, when a nude Boss Bob entered the room with a ten inch erection pointing the way. He stood and watched for a minute or two before kneeling on the bed alongside my shoulder. For long moments we were three people caught in a time warp. Sally's eyes remained closed and she continued to jack my cock with her pussy. Bob just sat there. Eventually, tentatively, as if he could resist no longer, he reached out and gave one of Sally's nipples a hard pinch. Sally opened her eyes and gave a quick start, but said nothing. I don't think she knew he was in the room until then.

Bob asked her if she was "taking meat."

She nodded, 'yes.'

He asked her if she would like to "take Boss meat." This time, if she responded at all, the movement of her head was hardly perceptible. Still, I thought I again saw a nod... "yes."

Whatever her answer, if any, her full attention was frozen on Boss Bob's great male spear. As if unable to resist her fascination, Sally bent forward over me, balancing her weight on her arms and hands. Even as she continued to rock her pussy on my cock, she turned her head to the side and sucked the head of Bob's erection into her mouth. A nipple of one beast was brushing my chest, and her chin was just above and of to the to the side of my face. Within inches of my eyes, Sally's lips sealed around my Boss's penis and her cheeks hollowed from the suction inside her mouth.

I was stunned. Blow jobs had never been Sally's favorite thing. She would occasionally suck me off, but usually only in appreciation for some expensive diamond or sapphire pretty that I had given her. Even then she kept a towel handy to dispose of the cum that she refused to swallow. This night, however, she seemed to actually enjoy servicing my boss with her mouth. As I lay there trying to hold back my ejaculation under the pressure of Sally's grinding hips and pussy, I idly wondered what she would do if he should shoot in her mouth. Would she swallow his cum?

I had to wait till later for an answer to my question, however. All this was more stimulation than I could stand, and as my wife sucked on my Boss's penis, my poor balls fired their best load into her vagina. I was early, way too quick for Sally. I hated myself for being so sexually inept. How could I fail my wife like that, tonight of all nights?

My unfortunate premature ejaculation would be no loss to Sally, however. I was barely spent before Bob grabbed a fistful of Sally's hair and pulled her mouth from his cock. Already distressed by my too quick response in her overheated pussy, Sally whimpered a small protest at the sudden loss of the male lollipop she had been sucking.

She needn't have worried. Bob wasted no time in substituting himself for Sally's klutz of a husband. She was a rag doll Bob's strong arms as he lifted her off my softening cock, and dropped her back down on her knees straddling his crotch. Directly under her spread thighs Bob's huge cock was sticking straight up, a ships mast aimed directly at her already used, still open, but unsatisfied pussy.

Sally's whining protests quickly ceased when she realized that a solution to her horny might yet be at hand. Bob's penis was much larger than mine, however and Sally was not only aware of the difference, she wasn't at all sure she could handle it. There was awe in her eyes as she stared back between her thighs at the huge male erection that was offering itself at the very portal of her pussy.

Sally was clearly struggling with what to do next. I knew she desperately wanted to be fucked, but I was right beside her watching. Moreover, what might a cock that big do to her poor pussy? I doubt Sally had ever even seen a penis that size outside of a porn movie, and certainly she had never had one like it inside her.

Never the less, Bob pressed the issue. "Do you want Boss meat, Sally," he asked.

Her answer was another small, but this time, quite perceptible, nod, "yes."

It was clear that Bob expected a reply a good deal more substantial than what he received. He seemed about to say something, but then thought better of it. Instead he reached up with one hand and began to play with a tit and its nipple. The other hand he slid between Sally's legs where her pussy hung suspended barely above the head of his penis. Sally gave a startled gasp as his thumb pressed her clit, and a finger hooked itself deep inside her.

Minute after minute crept by and still he played with her, teasing, tempting, torturing her with erotic caresses of tit and cunt. Finally, abruptly, he brought the hand that had been on her sex up to Sally's face. His ran his fingers wet with the juices from her vagina teasingly over her lips and then into her mouth. She willingly sucked them one by one like little cocks. Sally had not yet surrendered, however. She might be signaling her desire with short low moans, but her pussy continued to hover indecisively just beyond the reach of the cock that waited under her.

Bob, however, persisted, and after she had cleaned his hand with her mouth, he again asked, "Do you want me to fuck you Sally?"

Once more she answered only with a nod, "yes."

This time, however, the signal was considerably stronger and more positive. Sally's moral resolve was eroding under the stress of her need. "Come on Sally," Bob pressed, "I won't force you. I'm not into rape. If you want me to fuck you, you have to ask for it."

"Not with Harry here, please..." Sally voice was a quiet whisper, as if she was trying to hide from my ears the desire and distress that lay under her words.

Bob remained insistent. "Yes, with Harry here! I want him to hear you beg me to fuck you. It is time he learned what a horny little slut he is married to."

With that, Bob pulled one of Sally's hands down to his cock and held it there until she wrapped her fingers around it. Her mouth fell open as her hand explored its length, and then ever so gently, she began to jack the skin slowly up and down over the huge plum head.

With the feel of that great penis under her fingers, Sally's resistance collapsed, and quietly she admitted what I, or any other fool, could plainly see. "God yes, Bob, I need it! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

"Well then get on with it," Bob answered, "You have it in your hand. Stick it in! A slut doesn't need help to fill her cunt."

Sally lowered her hips the half inch necessary to close the gap separating her vagina from the hard-on that had been waiting so tantalizingly near. Sally's pussy was soaking wet and its lips were still slightly apart from being around my prick. Sally was ready... ready for Boss Bob's cock that she must have been lusting after for God only knows how long.

No longer intimidated by his size, Sally forced the head into her slick and open hole. Once he was firmly in place, she stooped forward to rest her weight on her elbows. Her tits were dangling in his face. Bob understood, and his lips seized upon the offered nipple. Gradually her hips eased downward, and as Sally chewed on her lower lip her hungry pussy swallowed more male meat than she had ever before dreamed of.

The stretching hurt of impaling herself on that monster penis was of no consequence to Sally. She was a female in rut. Nothing mattered but having her lover inside her, and neither her pain, my feelings, or our marriage would deter her.

Bob, however, understood that he was a difficult fit, and he was considerate about it. He let her take her time settling down onto his oversized woman tamer, and it was slowly, inch by inch, that it disappeared into my Sally's cunt. She took it all. To my utter and complete disbelief, her pussy finally rested flat on Boss Bob's pelvic bone without even a millimeter of hard-on showing outside that incredibly stretched vagina.

Once down, neither Sally nor Bob moved a muscle. She was, I suppose, simply enjoying the feeling of being so stuffed with cock. She had made her decision and her crisis of conscience had passed. Her eyes glazed over with pure bliss. Bob also seemed satisfied to savor the moment. He knew that he had won. There would be ample time, and opportunities, in which to fuck my horny wife.

Bob asked her if she "...liked taking the Boss meat?"

Her response was still another of those small nods of her head. This time Bob didn't hide his displeasure with her meager response. He raised his hands under her arm pits and without warning lifted her off the pole she needed so badly, and sat her down astride his thighs. The iron shaft that a moment before had been so promisingly deep in her cunt now lay tall and unused, flopped against Sally's belly, a dark brown smear against her white skin and whispy blond bush.

"Please! No! No! Put it back!" came Sally's immediate protest.

Before replying, Bob reached under her splayed legs and hooked his social finger deep in her pussy. At the same time, his thumb pressed down hard on her clit. With Sally's tender core caught in the vice of his hand, Bob demanded her total capitulation.


"Tell me Sally," Bob asked softly, "did you like taking the Boss meat? Did it feel good in you? Do you want more? Do you want me to fuck you... or not?"

Sally turned pale as the implications of "or not" hit home. She was beside herself with a craving to remount her lover, but the submission demanded was more than she had expected to give. Always before Sexy Sally Truxel the campus queen had been in full control of her sexual favors. Now, an overpowering desire to be filled with ten inches of the Boss meat had changed all that. Still, she struggled mightily to retain some shred of her old pride and self respect.

"All right then, I'll say it," she whimpered with petty exasperation, "Do it to me." Then as she turned towards me, louder she said, "Forgive me Harry, but I do need him so."

"Not good enough Sally," Bob responded. "I won't let you pretend any more. Harry may not know it, but you have wanted to be slut all your life. Harry didn't understand sluts well enough to teach you the finer points. Me tho, I know all about sluts. I know that you have wanted this big cock of mine for a long time now. That is what you want isn't it Sally, my big cock to fuck you... to fuck you again and again? Get over it, Sally. Come be my slut. Beg me to fuck you."

Sally responded with a woeful moan from behind clenched teeth, still trying to bluff upon a fading hope that this game could be played out without her total surrender. Bob and I both could hear the raw desire in her moan, however. There was no way. Almost inaudibly, so low was her whimper, she gave it up.

"All right then. Fuck me," she said, Then, realizing the inadequacy of her surrender, she repeated her request, much much louder and more honestly this time, screaming our her need for a cock in her cunt.

"YES PLEASE, PLEASE. I AM SUCH A SLUT... FUCK ME PLEASE!"

I knew then our lives had just changed forever. I had no idea yet how much!

-----------------------Flashback **Sally the Slut**

Bob had played this game before. He knew all the tricks. He had his fish on the line and now was the time to set the hook.

"All right my sweet little blond whore. Mount me. Climb back up on that pole, stick it in your cunt, and ride me. Show me how glad your are to take the Boss meat. Pleasure yourself as you will, but you must not cum until I do."

Sally was quick to comply. Raising herself on her knees again, she reached under her and with her hand guiding the way, she once more dropped her love sleeve down over her the big penis she so lusted after. This time, however, her impalement was neither slow nor gradual. More than ever she needed to be filled, and with a single downward thrust she drove him home all the way to his balls.

Sally's was upright on Bob's cock this time, sitting on it and with the same slow grinding back and forth movement of her hips that she had used when she was jacking me. This time, however, she was better serviced by a full ten inches inside her, and even her slow and measured pace was carrying her to the edge of orgasm. Frustrated, and struggling to control the impending climax her lover had prohibited, she began to whimper.

"Please Bob...." she began in a whine.

"What is it Sally?" Bob interrupted, "and its 'Boss' Bob to you."

"I need to cum... bad! Please Boss Bob... I'll die if I don't cum."

"No, you won't die my little slut," Bob assured her. "Sluts don't die from being fucked."

"Please Boss Bob, don't call me that. I'm not a slut, its just that...."

"You are a slut Sally. Admit it! Your husband just heard you beg me to fuck you. If you are not a slut why are sitting on my cock with him watching. What else could you be but a slut? Say it! Tell me you are a slut!"

"Oh God, Boss Bob! No, don't make me say that."

"Say it bitch! Say it or get off my cock!"

"Oh please, no! You mustn't stop. I need it! All Right! Yes! I admit it. I am a slut... but please Boss Bob, let your slut cum."

"No way slut. This our first time, AND WE WILL FINISH TOGETHER! When you feel my cum in your cunt, you can climax too, but not before. If an orgasm is what you want, then you'd better get your ass in gear and get me off... right now."

Sally needed her orgasm. One had been bubbling in her ovaries for some time, and she couldn't hold back much longer. She had to make Bob cum in her cunt, and she simply went crazy. She remained upright on her lover's belly, impaled on his pole of flesh, but there was no more slow grinding hips. Using her thighs as springs, Sally fought to defy gravity, levitating herself upward and then dropping suddenly down onto the peg of flesh waiting under her. Hair flying, boobs bouncing, in a wild fury she hammered herself on and off all that male meat, all the while fondling her own breasts, stretching them toward her mouth, trying to bite and lick her own nipples.

Despite her uncontrollable passion, from time to time Sally struggled briefly to regain some measure of control over her situation. Once, and then once again, she swore obscenely at her lover, still trying to resist him. Each time, however, her resolve would collapse, and she quickly returned to pleading for more, for him to "......please, please, fuck me."

Boss Bob was clearly in control, but he relented. Whether this was out of leniency, or because even his iron will broke under Sally's frantic assault, I couldn't say. Either way, it was only minutes after Sally had abandoned her last effort at resistance that semen began to seep from around the seal between his cock and Sally's pussy.

They must have heard Sally's cry of release 20 floors below on 5th Ave. If this was an orgasm, what the hell had she been having with me all these years? Had she been faking it with me? Perhaps, but I don't think so. Sally was simply too sensual, too selfish, too demanding of her own pleasure, to fake an orgasm to save my feelings. This was simply sex on a higher level, on a much higher level, than Sally and I had ever imagined existed.

Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers