Sexy Sam's Secret

Story Info
Finding sexy cousin's secret page leads to spying fun.
5k words
4.34
20.3k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer - all characters participating in any sexual acts are 18 years old*

*

Did I want to go and stay at my aunt and uncle's house? No, no I did not. But I really didn't have much of a choice. My mom and dad were headed out of town to one of their conventions for work and absolutely did not trust me to stay at home by myself. Was it for good reason? Of course not, they'd never left me home by myself before and I guess they didn't want to take the small risk of trusting a newly high school senior to do just that, quite yet. I don't understand why they wouldn't. I didn't even have plans of doing anything out of the ordinary. I wasn't going to have my friends over, not physically anyway. So they didn't need to worry about anything getting busted or stolen. No parties. I doubt that very many people would come if I was naive enough to throw one anyway. I'm not exactly the most popular, I'm extremely average and that doesn't translate well to high school popularity unless it's in a movie.

My life was definitely not a movie, which is why my plans for the three days that they would be gone were so simple. Eating, gaming, probably jack off once or twice (maybe more) and then repeat. That's it. For the entirety of the weekend. Which is why I was so astonished and disgruntled when I was told by my parents before starting school today that I was to head straight to my aunt and uncle's house after school had ended. To make sure that I wouldn't even have a reason for going back home they had packed me five days worth of clothing and my gaming system inside of a rolling suitcase and watched me from the front porch as I packed it all into the trunk of the car I'd gotten for my 16th birthday. There were short 'goodbyes', hugs and kisses (they wouldn't be gone forever) and then I was off to school. Not to return home until the Monday after school.

Before I knew it Friday classes were over and I found myself sitting in my car in the driveway of my aunt and uncle's house and trust me, I definitely wasn't being a spoiled brat or ungrateful. My aunt and uncle always referred to me as their favorite nephew. I was their only nephew but that was beside the point. My cousins, their kids, I was always pretty cool with. We weren't exceptionally close as three out of their four kids were younger than me by a minimum of four years. My cousin Sam was my age, we were five months apart and she went to my high school too.

We run in different circles but she was still always very nice to me and even with her better popularity she never acted as if I were lesser than when we would cross paths. Even though no one would blame her if she did. She was the pretty one wherever she went and whenever some random guy found out that she was my cousin they would definitely ask me to put in a good word for them. Yeah right. I had other things to worry about than potentially hooking them up with Sam. Like gaming, my goal was to become one of the top ranked if not the top ranked in this amazing open world, apocalyptic game that I played with my core group of friends and before you start judging me as some loser gamer just know that I don't fit the typical stereotype. I'm not a huge fan of chips, I hate Mountain Dew and I'm actually in fairly decent shape. I'm about 5'9" and 158 lbs, pretty lean and yes, sadly single.

"Carter!"

I heard someone yell outside of the driver's window and knocking on it matching their urgency. I was pulled from my thoughts and turned to see that it was my cousin Sam. Quickly I cut the engine to my car and slipped out of the door. I don't know why I noticed it, I never had before but as Sam was backing up I noticed her boobs bouncing underneath her somewhat form fitting tee. They weren't even overly huge. As a matter of fact, all of her was pretty proportioned. From what I could tell she had in between a B and C-cup, a flat tummy and a curvy butt. I guess I'd liken her body type to like a Vanessa Hudgens, actually as I took a quick glance at her now, that's exactly who she reminded me of. The fact that her dad was Cambodian and Korean mixed did a lot for that comparison as well.

"Were you gunna sit in your car dreading coming into the house or were you actually gunna, you know, come in?" Sam giggled and then looked to be visually searching my car for something.

"Where are your bags?"

"Oh!" I finally snapped back to reality. "I only have one and it's in my trunk." I explained as I walked to the back of the car, popped it open and pulled out my luggage.

"Okay, well come on. My parents like to have dinner on the first Friday of each month. Their country club has this like a soiree thing and I hate going. The only reason that I got out of it is because you're here and after convincing them that we would make great babysitters that they wouldn't have to pay, they agreed to let me stay home. So...come on."

Sam grabbed me by the hand just as I was closing my trunk and led me into her house before I could even give an answer as to whether or not I even agreed to the idea but I guess my decision was made for me. I desperately wanted to get some gaming in at least but I could also think of worse things than spending a few hours with my pretty cousin and her younger sibs. Especially now that I was seeing how great her bum looked in her not so loose sweats as I watched it jump just pleasantly so with each hurried step she took to the front door. I shook my head of that last thought. I'd at least have some company my age, I corrected myself.

My aunt and uncle were the same as anytime I came over to their house. Super hospitable, allowed me free reign of the house. They let me use the guest room that I liked the most. Even though the door itself never closed fully, I mainly liked the room because it was conveniently right by a bathroom and the second to furthest from their bedroom. It was a pretty sweet deal and they also let me know how big of a favor I was doing for them by 'volunteering' to watch their three youngest ones with Sam. I quickly shot her a glance across the dinner table as she grinned and winked from behind the glass that she sipped from. She clearly thought I had nothing better to do and to be honest...I really didn't. Dinner was quick and pretty uneventful and almost as quickly as my parents had pushed me out the door earlier in the day was as quick as my aunt and uncle were out the door to their country club soiree. Leaving just me, my three younger cousins and Sam for the night. At least I thought that's how it was going to be. But I'd soon find out that I was sadly mistaken and misled.

Yep, as I should have guessed Sam had her own plans for the evening. It was a Friday night, her parents wouldn't be home until late, she was above moderately popular, pretty blah, blah, blah. Most importantly she had me as a pawn to watch over her siblings and that freed her up to do as she pleased. In short, Sam had played me and I didn't have the heart to rat her out to her parents. I did however have absolutely no intention of watching those three though. The oldest was twelve and as far as I was concerned he could watch himself as well as the others. So long as they didn't put themselves into any danger I could get the gaming in that I wanted.

Just before Sam was getting ready to leave I did make it a little hard on her. I wanted her to understand that she owed me big time and that I had every intention of collecting on that favor soon. Her puppy dog eyes and the way she looked in her tight and sloping long sleeved shirt and fringed jean shorts made my will to hold her up from her plans too weak to hold up more than five minutes. She gave me a kiss of gratitude on the cheek and a hug which elicited a strange response from me, though I'm sure she hadn't noticed. At least I hoped that she didn't. I could feel the beginnings of a boner as I felt her firm body pressing up against me. I wasn't even a boob guy but I had never been more acutely aware of them as I had become within the last couple of hours. The awareness and shameful feeling quickly fled just after I watched her sway out of the same front door I'd watched her just curvy enough deirrer prance through earlier that day. Out into the evening she went where her friends and were waiting for her. I shook my head and allowed the last borderline incestual thoughts of my cousin Sam, flee from me. She was my cousin and that was that. I had other things to get to anyway. My game was calling my name. I had a date with a number one rank. I was determined to at least crack the top one hundred before the end of the night.

Fast forward five long hours and I was exhausted! Unfortunately though, not from gaming. Those kids absolutely wore me out! I thought that I had a lot of energy but I was no match for them. I imagine that was the closest that they'd ever been to being left alone by themselves and seeing that I was providing little to no provision over them, they made sure to take full advantage of it. The password to the wifi had changed and no one in the house knew it. I messaged Sam on her social page but of course she was too busy to even respond. Having to explain why I hadn't gone live to my friends in a group text on a perfectly good Friday night was almost unbearable and after hearing all of their complaints I was left alone for the night, while they went on their apocalyptic adventure. It was all for the best probably, seeing as my aunt and uncle came giggling and sliding into the house barely able to stand, shortly after the last rugrat had fallen asleep on the couch.

They were impressed with my kid watching skills. Explaining that none of their other babysitters had even had the kids close to being sleep whenever they'd gone out for the night. Maybe it was their drunken state or maybe I really was their favorite,only nephew but they slid me a couple of fifties and thanked me, getting wayyyy too close to my face in the process. I could basically smell each individual drink they'd had that night. It was also probably because they were so faded that they hadn't even notice that Sam wasn't there. The house was in order and the kids were asleep. They didn't even bother to move their three youngest from the couch. They told me that they'd find their way to their rooms eventually and after giving me the wifi password that I had been desperately hoping to get, they bid me good night and drunkenly stumbled up the steps and to their room. Truth be told, I was ready for bed as well. I was too tired to even game tonight, If I got a good enough amount of sleep I could always wake up early in the morning and get a good head start and advance at least as far as my friends had gotten that night. But right now I wanted nothing more than a shower and sleep.

My shower was nice, hot and soothing and it was all I could do to not stay in there for hours. Eventually I was able to pull myself from my personal shower spa and clad in only my towel made the very short trek from the bathroom to the guest room I would be occupying for the next couple of days. It was a pretty basic room, bed at the far end, closet big enough to hide in when we'd play hide and seek as kids. A medium sized desk with a PC on it, a 48 inch flat screen on the wall and a big bay window that I made sure to draw the curtains on.

There was an old lady that lived next door who I had once exposed myself to inadvertently. I never spoke of it to anyone but I definitely also made sure to NEVER make that mistake EVER again. Each and every single time after that I stayed in that room from then on I closed those curtains tight. I was just about to put on some clothes when I decided to instead pick up my phone and browse through my social media. It was all the same normal stuff. I scrolled through some of my friends and then through some of the girls I had subscribed to. The sexy poses that some of them were in while trying to act 'natural' reminded me why I had subscribed to them in the first place. It did start to tent my towel but no more than that. I was too tired and had every intention of going to sleep, that was until I saw something that was greatly unexpected.

\

"Sam?" I whispered to myself as I glared at one of the random guy's stories who'd tried to 'get to know me' in order to get to Sam.

It hadn't worked fully but he was actually one of the few who'd managed a date with her. He had taken a pic of Sam as she partied away this Friday night and posted it on his story. She was just dancing and the pic was already a couple of hours old but she looked absolutely gorgeous. She looked more than gorgeous. I tried to shake myself from looking at the photo for too long but something caught my eye. One of her nipples had slipped into view as her shirt had shifted just low enough. I thought I had been ready for sleep but now my lil guy had other plans. Maybe it was because I was beyond exhausted so my reasonings were at an all time low but my lusting became a bit more determined and I did not have the will to stop my hand from opening my towel and starting to stroke my hardening member. It took a few seconds but I soon realized that he'd stupidly tagged her in the photo. It was just a story, it'd be gone in 24 hours but it did make me realize that this particular social media of hers, I didn't have. I swiped up on the mention and was exposed to a side of Sam that I had no clue existed and one that also couldn't have made my cock any harder.

What I saw on the story of the page was a girl that I knew. It was Sam, my cousin. But what she wore and how she made herself up to look... She wasn't nude but she did reveal a lot of skin and she did know her to showcase her assets quite well. I couldn't see how many followers she had but just from going through her story for five seconds I could imagine that she had thousands if not hundreds of thousands. I couldn't take swiping on my phone and jacking off at the same time so I went to the laptop that I knew had no password on it and cast what was on my phone to it. Sam was even more stunning on a larger screen. I had never felt such a mix of simultaneous guilt and pleasure but the pleasure won out and I watched in a daze as I stroked myself to my cousin. The first photo she was in a pair of short house shorts that showed just the beginnings of her ample bottom. I had to pace myself in order to not blow my load on that first one alone.

The next couple Sam was in a couple of different low cut shirts that perfectly displayed her tits...I can't believe that I just thought of my cousins boobs as tits but I still didn't turn away from the images I was seeing. The second one in her low cut shirt which was different clearly showed that she wasn't wearing a bra. To be honest she didn't need one, not for support anyway. They sat round and high on her chest. Perfectly placed slightly larger than grapefruits but still smaller than honey dews. Her nipples were what I guessed medium sized but honestly, I didn't care. My cock didn't either.

I looked at the time stamp of the photo, it was 22 hours old. I had been fortunate that I hadn't gone straight to sleep and risked missing the treat my eyes were seeing. I had to again pace myself as to not gush my cum everywhere. I didn't want it to stop, I didn't want to stop seeing her the way I was. She was becoming by far the sexiest girl that I'd ever seen. The porn girls had absolutely nothing on her. I saw the precum pooling at the top of my cock, I'd never been circumcised and even with me never having a girlfriend I still was wary of showing any girl my member, even if I was a solid 8 and 3⁄4's. None of that mattered now, all that mattered was that I could feel the familiar boiling inside of me that let me know I was almost to the point of no return and that was also when my cousin Sam decided to message me back from her other social media page. The one I'd had for years.

Sry I ddnt txt u back sooner. I was...well u know where I was but the password is mixedbabies4

That was the message that I got from my cousin and under normal circumstances I would've been indifferent on receiving a message from her but this night at this moment, receiving a message from anyone was the equivalent to a natural disaster. Still, I kind of panicked and responded back. So with my aching cock in one hand and my phone in the other, I responded to the message,

Thank u! It's 2late 2nite but ill use it for 2morrow

Then quickly went back to the task at hand...well in my right hand. I kept going back and forth between the ones which highlighted her amazing butt and braless shirt. I'd been going at it for close to 15 minutes and I was ready to finally release the cum that had been urging itself for freedom for a little while now. That was until I got a picture message from Sam, again it was from the account that I'd had for years. She always sent me pics when it was a six month memory if she had one of me and I did the same for her. This particular one was a picture of myself that one of her younger siblings had taken earlier in the year on summer break by the pool that belonged to the same house I was in now. I remembered the pic because she'd posted it on her page but I don't remember her ass looking as amazing in her two piece two toned swimsuit than it did just then. She was in the background and it was on my phone but now that I could save this one without it being weird. I did. I would definitely be using it on a later day. The cousin dam had been broken and my cock was now a solid beam of steel. I knew she had no way of knowing what she was doing to me but I was incredibly thankful. Still, I couldn't let her know that.

Ewe I DO NOT want to see a pic of my cousin in a swimsuit

I lied. Then sat down my phone and went back to having the best solo session that I'd ever had in my life. Which again was interrupted by another message, this one was another picture message from Sam. A word message was attached to it that read:

#trollingcousin #donthateme With a couple of crying laughing emojis.

I opened it and my eyes almost bulged out of my head. It was Sam, in her bedroom wearing the same swimsuit. It was time stamped from the same day as the one she'd just sent. She was turned around in a mirror self. Her swimsuit bottoms had been pulled in some to show even more of her curves. Immediately my hand took on a life of it's on and I held my phone close to my face as my hand went double time on my cock. A small whimper escaped from my mouth as I stroked myself almost to completion but I didn't want to take too long to respond. I didn't want to make it awkward. It was a joke to her and I had to keep it light hearted.

Ewe!

I simply responded and sent a crying-laughing emoji. I accidentally got out of the message though which caused the picture to disappear. I was of course a little upset but it was overcome with relief of the reminder that I still had her other page to go to and could recast back onto the laptop. Time had elapsed and it had reverted back to the random guy's page but there was still the tag of her and I swiped up immediately and recast it to the laptop. I was just feeling that blissful feeling right before a perfect release but once again I got another picture message from Sam. This one was by far the most risky one that I'd ever seen of her. This one did not have a date stamp on it. I couldn't tell where she was but I didn't really care. I didn't know that my hand could move that fast or that my cousin could look more scintillating.

I wish I could see how disgusted ur face is right now

Was the message that was pasted to the photo that my cousin had sent. She was sitting up, I could just see her full pouty lips but nothing higher. One of her arms was covering up her chest and the other was obviously holding her phone. She was not wearing a bra but I couldn't see below her waist to tell if she was wearing anything but it couldn't have mattered less. I could see the contrast between her lightly browned skin and the tan lines where her bra usually rested. It was almost enough to send me over the edge but a message from her caused me to reluctantly pull away from the picture so I could read and answer it.

12