Sexy Sapphic Snowbirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,011 Followers

"We did a strip tease for them by taking each others clothes off. We put on quite a show for them. We kissed and caressed and both got real hot. It was getting us hotter having them watch for the first time. We got into a 69 and went after it hot and heavy. We didn't pay any attention to them for a long while; we were having too much fun. We'd both climaxed a couple of times. The next thing I knew was I felt a pair of hands on my ass, and a big hard cock pressing against my pussy. Dot caught it in her hand and guided it home. I was so hot. She was licking my clit while it was sliding in deep.

"I forgot about wondering who it was till I heard him groan when he shot his load inside me. That, and Dot's tongue brought me to a crashing climax. When I came out of it I found it was Dot's husband. Mine was watching, his hard cock in his hand. We pulled apart and mine slipped between Dot's lovely thighs and slid into her. I returned the favor, slid back under her and tongued her pussy lips and clit, and my husband's cock as he fucked her. There were no repercussions from any one. Later that night we made love with our own husbands all in the same bed, and decided that it had been one hell of a night and we should do it again. And we did, real soon, the next night. We swapped husbands and really had a ball!

"We decided that we both loved our husbands and they loved us and we loved each other and why be jealous about who was fucking who. The guys agreed with us and weren't about to change wives so why worry? Since then we've never looked back." Jan finished.

"When either of us has our period and our husbands gets horny, they just call and come over to either house. We are both horny women who like a lot of sex and are always glad to oblige. Sometimes both men fuck us at the same time. We both love having it in our asses and when they both fuck us at the same time it's really an experience. The first time I had a cock in my ass and pussy, I almost came unglued. I couldn't stop cumming." Dot said with a laugh.

"Me too. It's quite a thrill. We even persuaded the men to let us use a dildo on them. They were a little reluctant at first but finally let us. It was quite an event. They both said they liked it." Jan said.

"Do they ever do each other?" I asked.

"No, and we have never asked them to. With men, it's a little different. They love to watch us, but don't want to get it on with another man. We respect that. It's a guy thing, I guess," we all laughed.

"Yeah, men are like that." I said. "They want women to get it on together, but don't want to be thought a queer. Which is OK with me." We all laughed at that and shook our heads.

"All this talk had made me horny." Dot said. "I can feel my clit getting hard and my pussy lubricating."

"Well, didn't some one say 'Never leave any a hard clit go un-licked'?" Jan asked me.

" I don't know, but it certainly makes sense to me. Do I get the impression that there is going to be another three way sex orgy?" I asked getting up.

"Well I certainly hope so. We wouldn't want a guest to feel unwelcome would we? Beside that, it's my turn to make love to our lovely guest. I want to taste that sweet pussy. Dot told me last night how delicious yours was while she was eating my pussy. It didn't make me jealous, just horny. I demand a taste test!" Jan said laughing. I leaned over and kissed her and slipped my tongue into her mouth.

"And so you shall, if I get to taste you too." I told her.

We took a break and cleaned up the dishes and I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a moment to wash up a little. I wanted to be clean when my new friend ate me. My pussy was wet from all the talking. I came out a minute later and Dot and Jan had been using the other bathroom. We drifted into the large living room and Dot put a new log onto the fire and Jan and I lay down on the large soft sheepskin rug and began to kiss. Her kisses were soft and sweet and her tongue slid out to caress my lips.

We lay kissing and stroking each other and our clothes disappeared slowly. There was no rush. Dot watched and undressed and lay down on the couch, her hand between her thighs, a finger slowly moving up and down her pussy.

Jan was a very talented lover and stroked and kissed my body expertly. She brought me to a slow passionate state where I was moaning my approval to her kisses and caresses. I was reciprocating as best I could. She was distracting me.

Her body was warm and erotic. I kissed and caressed her lovely breasts and nibbled on her pert nipples. Her long legs led up to her beautiful pussy. I slid a finger along her slit and found it wet and slippery from her juices. I gasped as her finger found my firm clit and rolled it expertly around in circles.

"Betsy, let me make love to you first." She whispered. "You can make love to me later. I want to taste your sweet pussy. Dottie, why don't you come over and get behind her and caress her lovely breasts and hold her while I eat her?"

Dot moved behind me and sat down spreading her legs on either side of me. Her body felt so good behind me. Her full breasts pressed against my back and she reached around and cupped my breasts and fondled them softly, her fingers playing with my nipples, making them erect still more. I felt so loved by these two beautiful women.

Jan took a pillow and put it under my hips raising them so she could reach my pussy a little easier. She licked and caressed my thighs and the area around my pussy until I was raising my hips upward I was so eager for her lips on my spread sex. I knew my juices were leaking out I was so hot.

She caressed my thighs and finally placed her fingers on either side of my pussy and parted my outer lips. She breathed out and her warm breath caused me to gasp.

"Oh, you have such a beautiful pussy. So neat and lovely! My mouth is dripping, and so is your pussy. Dottie, her juices are leaking out and running down her neat little ass hole. I can't let any more of them go to waste". She said as her mouth descended to my spread, aching sex. I moaned aloud as her lips found and covered my pussy. She sucked and moaned as my juices ran into her eager lips.

"Oh! Yes, she tastes delicious. So sweet! I love it! And your pussy smells so wonderful. The delicious smell of a women sexually excited." She murmured looking up at me from the V of my thighs, her eyes sparkling. Her head dropped back and I cried out as her tongue slid into my pussy. Her tongue probed and seemed like nothing I had experienced before. It was long and she knew how to probe my vaginal opening expertly. Dot's hands kneaded my breasts and her lips and tongue laved my neck and ears. I could feel the hot wetness of her open pussy as it pressed against my back. The feelings were so wonderful, to have two women loving me at the same time. My body seemed to melt.

Jan's talented mouth and tongue moved over and in my pussy. She had avoided my clit and it ached and felt so swollen it was about to burst. I thrust my hips upward trying to come in contact with her talented tongue and sucking lips but she avoided contact. She was making me want it so bad. Finally I could stand it no longer.

"Oh, God, please suck my clit. It's about to explode. Please, Jan, suck my clit." I cried out in agony. She looked up at me.

"Hold our sexy guest Dottie. Don't let her cum yet." She said looking back at Dottie behind me.

Dottie's hands held me firmly and she pulled me back onto her body trapping me. Her feet came forward and trapped my legs wide. I couldn't move. She squeezed my breasts lifting them, her fingers catching my nipples and twisting them. I was helpless, at their mercy. A strange feeling came over my body, one I had never felt before. They were the Masters and I the Slave. I cried out not in protest but in agreement with their sudden actions. "Yes, Yes!" I cried out.

Jan caught my pussy lips and pulled on them stretching them painfully and the pain felt fantastic seeming to go directly to my throbbing clit. I almost came. "Yes, harder, harder." I moaned.

Jan stretched them still more while Dot pulled my nipples outward till I thought she would pull them off. Her fingers squeezed them hard and she rolled them back and forth, the pain excruciatingly wonderful. It was new to me, an exciting overwhelming feeling of delightful pain.

Then Jan's lips came down on my clit and she sucked it as hard as she could. I looked down at her and exploded, my hips shot upward against her lips and my juices gushed out covering her chin. I had never climaxed so strongly in my entire life. I seemed to turn inside out. Jan's head moved from side to side, her lips firmly attached to my clit, pulling it from side to side.

I howled, I cried, I moaned, I screamed my passion till finally I could stand it no longer and bucked so hard, I knocked Jan backward. Dottie relaxed her hold on me and turned me toward her and kissed my lips, her tongue slipping softly into my mouth. I twisted my mouth away for I needed air. I gasped and gasped until I finally caught my breath.

Jan looked up at me and smiled. "I'll bet no one ever made love to you like that before. Didn't know you had a wild side to you did you?"

I could only shake my head; I was still in a state of shock. I truly never had known that there was a side of me that liked submission and pain. They kissed me and held me gently.

"How did you know?" I asked when I finally could talk intelligently.

"Just a guess. Some people give out little signs. We didn't really hurt you, not physically; it was more of a psychic pain. Most people like a little pain once in a while, and if it's unexpected it adds to the pleasure. You didn't mind did you?" She grinned then kissing me softly.

"God. No! It was mind bending. It was the suddenness of it and it was totally unexpected. You made me see skyrockets. My clit felt like it was about to burst. Thank you both."

I said turning to kiss Dot. Our tongues fenced and circled, her hands cupped my breasts softly now. My nipples felt a little sore, delightfully so. I thrust my breasts against her hands. Jan moved up and joined our kisses. I smelled and tasted my self on her lips. We three kissed, and caressed each other till we were all three very excited. With the two of them, I recovered and my pussy became wet again. I have always been multiorgasmic and my pussy wanted more.

I slid my hand down between both of their pussies and fingered their wet and slick slits. My fingers rubbed their clits till both of them were firm and hard. Damn, I love this. Could we spend the winter like this?

Dot pulled back. "Ohh, you have really talented fingers, Betsy. I'm so glad you came!"

"Well, so am I" I said kissing first one fantastic woman then the next. We were spent and wound up in their huge king sized bed with me in the middle. We cuddled and stroked each other non sexually till we drifted off to sleep.

I spent the next three weeks first at their cabin and part of the time at my friends, giving the two wonderful lovers a little time together. I never spent such a wonderful three weeks and all my troubles seemed to melt away. We made plans to get together again and now that time was coming.

I left the office humming and skipping slightly like a child, a grin on my face. I got a lot of smiles from passersby as I smiled and nodded to each of them. and if they only knew what was in store for me they would have been amazed.

"Soon," I whispered. "Soon!"

The End

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,011 Followers
12