Sexy Scuba Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers

We changed into dresses and went on a shopping spree. I needed a number of items, including some new sexy underwear, so she took me to all of her favorite shops. We tried on dresses and sexy pantsuits. The owner in one shop was French-Polynesian and an absolutely beautiful woman. She quickly grasped the fact that we were lovers, and made all sorts of sly innuendoes about our choices, and showed us some outrageous "knickers" and bras. When we went into the changing room she closed the door discretely. This of course encouraged us and we stripped and I knelt on the floor and devoured Karin's sweet dripping pussy till she came explosively.

I knew the woman could hear Karin's sobs and moans of pleasure as I sucked her pussy till she came, drenching my mouth with her juice. I wouldn't let her reciprocate immediately, and told her she would have to wait. I wanted to prolong the longing in both of us. She was almost frantic wanting to please me, something that make me very happy.

We picked out several sets of sexy under things and Karin grabbed my panties and put them on. She wouldn't let me have them back and made me wear hers. They were very snug on me and rode up into my crotch. The crotch was very wet from her abundant juices and it felt so wonderful to feel the wet cloth slipping up into my slit. This is usually uncomfortable, but today it was sexy and very erotic. We received knowing glances from the proprietress of the store as we came out of the dressing room. She kept looking from one of us to the other smiling and shaking her head. Finally I could stand it no more and pointed to Karin and laughed, "It was her!" We all three exploded in laughter.

We went to one of Karin's favorite restaurants and she ordered for me, selecting her Aussie favorites. The meal was absolutely delicious and her conversation wonderful. Several men and women came to the table to speak to her. She introduced me to each of them, telling them I was from the Deep South and they had to hear me speak to believe it. The luncheon made me laugh like I hadn't laughed in years.

We finished and Karin said she needed to go to the Ladies. I thought I might as well go too while the opportunity was available. She waved me ahead of her into the very nice ladies lounge. I heard a click behind me and turned to find she had locked the door from the inside. With a wicked smile she rushed to me and kissed me. I was still hot from our previous encounter and it didn't take much to awaken my passion and lust. Her hands were all over me.

She dropped to her knees on the soft carpet and before I could react, my skirt was over her head. She pulled my panties to one side and her mouth was on my pussy, her tongue deep inside me. Her hands pulled my ass toward her and she was veracious in her lovemaking. She sucked licked me and her hand slipped inside the panties to thrust two fingers up inside my pussy. She sucked my clit, tonguing it and I exploded, legs spread, leaning back against the dressing counter.

I was so hot I almost fainted from the intense, unexpected delicious assault on my pussy. She came up and kissed me till I calmed down. There was a knock on the door and she unlocked the door while I smoothed my skirt down. She apologized to the lady coming in who gave us a rather penetrating sidelong look. I'm sure the odor of my excited pussy permeated the room.

We stood at the counter combing our hair and applying lipstick till she left, then burst out laughing. Then we went in to relieve ourselves. Karin insisted on making me part my thighs wide and watching me pee for her. I felt self-conscious, but did it for her and found I was strangely excited by the notion of having her watch. I put a finger on each side of my pussy and spread my lips wide so she could again see the liquid shoot out of my urethra. My bladder was full and a long steady stream came out for her.

She pulled up her skirt, slipped her hand into her (actually my) panties and while I shot a stream into the toilet, she rubbed her clit and only moments later came with an explosive climax. It certainly seemed to set the small Aussie lady on fire to watch me. She had just let her skirt down and closed the door when another woman came in. Karin moved to another toilet and used it while I sat there amazed and finished up.

We had a wonderful time shopping, she took me to the latest and biggest malls in the city and had a fantastic time shopping and talking, as women are want to do. Finally we went back to her house. We relaxed by diving in the pool and taking a long relaxing swim. There is a high wall around their pool but the houses with two stories can look into it so we didn't go in nude or try to make love in the pool - a favorite of mine.

We went in finally as it began to get dark and we were relaxed and felt refreshed. Karin asked me if I'd like to go dancing with her. I hadn't danced with another woman in public in years and accepted. We took a quick shower, just kissing and soaping each other, just teasing, but not really trying to excite. We dressed in our new sexy under things and put on our hottest sexy outfits, dressing up for each other. Karin and the prospect of an evening with this sexy small bundle excited me.

Our hands roamed while she drove to the northern part of the city, and we were hot by the time we got to the club with the strange name of Gobbles. I was amazed at how large it was. Inside it was crowded. Karin led me way to the back, and to one side, and after my eyes became adjusted and we had been seated in a booth, I noticed that there were quite a few women alone together in this section of the club. In the other sections I could see couples and single men. Here the women were in the majority.

."This is the 'in' place here." Karin leaned over and kissed me lightly. "I have a friend Natasha, and she brought me here in the back one time. We have come to the club with our husbands, but this area back here is tacitly reserved for women who want to be with each other. Nat is a drop dead gorgeous lady, married like me. We've had a foursome with them before, and we finally hit it off together and it was hot with her. My husband doesn't want me to date women when he's not with me, but he was away one week and Nat and I came here and just danced. It was wonderful. I enjoyed it. I did dance with several other women and liked it. Feel free to dance with anyone you want to. Enjoy our Aussie hospitality."

We got our drinks and sat and talked as much as the music would allow us to. Finally we got up and moved onto the dance floor. I had taught dance at one time, so took the lead. We danced apart for a while then the music changed to a slow piece and we held each other close and I enjoyed the feel of her small body against mine. Her head rested against my breasts and I smelled her sweet smelling hair, the odor of the coconut oil soap we'd used for shampoo, wonderful in my nostrils. Her small body pressed against mine and I felt so wonderful.

We danced for a long while then went back to the booth. We talked and sipped our drinks, and ate some of the Aussie appetizers. Under the table our hands slid and stroked and probed. Our fingers found wet hot flesh and I brought the volatile Karin to a sobbing climax. The noise covered her sounds of ecstasy, but several women saw her, smiled and nodded. We declined several offers to dance from a variety of women. We stayed for a couple of hours dancing, holding hands and just talking in general.

We left, found a wonderful restaurant and Karin ordered a wonderful seafood dinner for me, fresh from the local waters. We finally went back to her house and were so tired we took off our clothes and dropped into bed, cuddled and quickly went to sleep nestled together.

The next day we spent almost all if it making love in glorious passion. I have never spent such a day. The small lady seemed a sexual dynamo, and wanted to eat me all day long. We used her toy collection on each other, and had a wonderful erotic day of passion. I had to leave in the late afternoon to go to the hotel, collect my luggage and go to the airport. When I arrived at the ticket counter I was most pleasantly surprised to see Karin there with a small bouquet of flowers for me, and a small gift. She helped me find my boarding gate and we talked and held hands till time for my flight. We stood, both sad and shed more than few tears. We kissed decorously when we parted, and promised to meet again.

On the plane, and high over Australia, I opened the package to find a beautiful heart shaped pendant, adorned with a small koala bear carved in ivory. I put it around my neck and stroked it as I watched the continent slip by beneath me. I knew it wouldn't be long before I returned to the friendly land down under, and the wonderfully sexy lady I had met there.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers