Sexy Secretary Showers the UPS Guy

Story Info
A secretary's introduction to watersports and pisscum.
690 words
4.1
30.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to me just before my 21st birthday. It was the day that led me down the discovery of watersports and pisscum orgasms.... what a day......

I was at work. I am an admin clerk for a legal firm in Manchester. I was feeling quite horny that day as I new I would be seeing my boyfriend that night, and it was the night I was finally going to sleep with him.

To mark the occasion I had my crotchless panties, peephole bra and stockings on under my pinstripe skirt suit. I had 20 minutes to go before I could leave work. My boss asked me to go to the stock room for paper. I headed to the stock room, on the basement floor. As I waited for the lift, I noticed the UPS Guy heading my way. The lift stopped and me and the UPS guy got into the lift.

As the doors closed I could see the UPS guy's eyes. He was staring at me in a way I'd never seen before; it sent electric shockwaves through my body, making my pussy dampen with excitement.

Lost in his gaze I didn't see him hit the stop button in the lift.... he walked towards me silently holding my gaze with his eyes. He pressed himself into me and kissed me hard on the lips, our tongues entwined, searching. I could feel his hard cock straining at his trousers as he pressed hard against my stockinged thigh.

His hand reached down my body until his fingers snaked to my crotchless panties.... pushing his fingers inside the now wet material he gently rubbed my sopping slit, moving along until he found my swollen clit. Flicking it with the tip of his finger, making waves of ecstasy crash over me.

He then surprised me by asking what my dirtiest fantasy is, and told me he'd do anything I wanted.

So turned on by this I threw caution to the wind. "I want to piss on your face as you push your tongue deep inside me. I want your chin to tickle my clit, making me cum as I piss on you"

Without saying a word he moved down me until he'd hitched up my skirt and pushed my legs apart. "I'm gonna eat your pussy so good that you will piss in my mouth with excitement."

His tongue lapped at my clit, like a dog lapping up water, strong, broad gentle strokes driving me to absolute ecstasy, I pinched my nipples through my blouse; my juices were running down his face.

He lay down and guided my pussy and ass over his face. Drilling is tongue deep into my soaking hot pussy hole, he was so deep inside me his chin was rubbing my clit.

"Finger my ass!" I don't know where the command came form, I had never put anything up my virgin ass before, but I just wanted to feel what it was like. Tongue in my pussy and finger in my ass.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum" I could feel the climax building, I was pulling on my nipples so hard

"Do it – piss on me, piss now!! Push it out, cover my face! Drown me in your piss!"

I lost control, I could feel the electricity building, my juices flowing, my clit tingling and my nipples throbbing. And I did it. I just let it go. I pissed all over the UPS guy's face. I came in a torrent of cum and piss. I came and came sat on his face, riding his chin with my clit.

Just as I reached down to his belt to suck this tongue-godded man, the lift juddered and started to move. Leaping up I straightened my clothes, just in time for the lift to stop. I was so glad the lift had been destined for the basement. I managed to leave the lift, go through to the underground car pack and get home in time to change before my boyfriend arrived..... I decided to show him my new found game that night.......