Sexy Short, Ethan & Lana

Story Info
A long awaited meeting turns out better than any expectation.
5.3k words
4.33
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ICM8781
ICM8781
5 Followers

Ethan Garson passed the hallway of his small budget hotel room. He was waiting quite impatiently for a first time meeting with a beautiful woman. He was in LA on business, and just happen to get a hotel room next to this girl. He had been talking to her online since the last time he was in LA. He was in a better room back then. His company has acted like the inflation wasn't happening and still set the room budget for $100. Obviously, this time he had to settle for something less.

This meeting was planned before Ethan had arrived. He had tried to talk her into going back to her place. Lana almost agreed to that too, however she started getting apprehensive the closer the date had gotten.

Lana Tsu was a half Chinese and half Mongolian American immigrant. She was very attractive to Ethan. She didn't feel the same way about herself. She was good at hiding that fact though. She tried to hide her low body image by overcompensating her sexual confidence. Her first picture to Ethan was a picture her friend took of her at work. Followed shortly by a selfie she took in her work's bathroom. She had draped her work shirt atop her right breast, while she was squeezing it. The shirt rested atop her firm breasts like a shelf. The real reason she wasn't wearing a bra was due to her lack of clean clothing. "But what he didn't know", she thought.

Ethan continued to pace the hallway. He was ashamed of bringing a woman as hot as Lana back to a dump like this. What was he going to do? He posited a way he could quickly close the door behind him and get on with his date. Or maybe, keep her at the doorway and hope she doesn't curiously peek inside.

It was this point he realized he was pacing; he hadn't before. He was nervous, but he never paced when he was nervous. After thinking about it he realized, he was pacing because he was excited. He checked his watch. It was only one minute passed the last time he checked. It was soon, she should be here soon. Not known to Ethan, Lana had already arrived.

Lana was just sitting in her car for a few minutes after she parked. She started thinking like her brain just started to work. She was still in her work uniform. Why didn't she change at work? She had spare clothes in her car. She could have easily changed at work. She thought about changing in the car. Then she looked around the car. She had a horrible thought of what would happen if someone just happen to walk by; or if a police officer taps on the glass.

Lana decided at that moment to look up. Seeing the door to Ethan's room beyond the raised platform's railing for the second floor. If he opened his door he would see her. The thought that he could see her changing brought wonderful thoughts.

Ethan tapping on the glass, joining her inside her car. Putting his mouth on her tits, his tongue flicking her nipples.

She then forgot about all her insecurities. She hastened herself. She opened the cosmetic mirror on her visor, fixing her hair, and makeup smudges, and clothes. Her breasts looked weird, lumpy. She was wearing a sports bra and her nipples were showing through. Did they get that hard just imagining his touch? Little did she know, her dreams paled in comparison of what was to come.

Shyly, she placed her hands on her breasts, as if covering them in embarrassment. Then she slowly slid her right hand down, each finger gliding over the cloth, riding the bump caused by her erect nipple. She closed her eyes. She dreamed of what Ethan would be doing.

Her thoughts snapped her back into reality. She was close to masturbating, and the real thing is only a hundred steps away. She quickly exited the vehicle and raced upstairs forgetting her purse and the "enhancements" she decided to surprise Ethan with. Before she could even recognize it, she was at Ethan's hotel door. Then she took a long hesitation, and thought about knocking.

Meanwhile, Ethan is having a less than fun time imagining all the things that could go wrong. He also had self image problems, but his real downfall was his mannerisms. He was a know it all so he tended to correct people when they got some thing wrong. He was also a fidgeter. Many times on dates a girl might think he was uninterested because of his compulsion to fidget. For some reason, he always needed to keep his hands busy.

It was at this time he noticed his finger circling a nearby light switch. He looked at the finger strangely as if asking it what it was doing. It responded by turning the light off, and then back on again. He then balled his fist as if punishing his finger for being so weird. He looked at his hotel door and sighed. What will the night bring? He thought.

His body jumped and stiffened straight as he heard a rapid succession of bangs come from behind the door.

As Ethan opened the door they both saw a cinematic pan revealing each other. Lana's eyes gaped open. Ethan was tall, very tall. The logistics of all the wet dreams she had of them together seemed put into question at their large difference in height. He was gorgeous. Looking into his piercing blue eyes was more than she could handle. Her body began to heat up, and her sight began to tunnel just slightly. It took a second for her to realize a cold chill against the skin of her inner thigh. If she wasn't wearing her "work" panties she wouldn't have noticed. She looked down herself in disbelief. She dripped her lubricant down her leg.

Ethan saw her gesture as a show of shyness. He hated that a woman as gorgeous as her was shy; though it did happen through many of his relationships. They were outgoing and hot during their online chats, but shy, to the point of boring at times, when they met in person. It didn't stop him though. She was gorgeous. Ethan held out his left hand.

As she took it, she saw herself breach the threshold of the doorway, then looked up to see his right hand reach up and hold the left side of her face. It guided her up to his lips, and they shared a kiss. The small puckered gentle kiss was good, but Ethan decided to see how far he could go before Lana backed away. He liked pushing woman until their shyness stopped them. However, Lana was anything but.

He opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around her lower lip; she reciprocated on his upper lip. After holding this kiss for a few seconds, his right hand slowly glided down from her face. His lips parted just enough so his tongue could press and tickle her lip.

Lana had winced at was going on, and a large breath escaped, audibly, out her nose. When Ethan's hand dropped passed her elbow, she intertwined her right fingers with his left hand; and raised and wrapped her other arm around Ethan's neck.

The loud slam of the hotel door and click of the door closing caused both of them to open their eyes. They looked deep into each other as they continued this long foreplay. Lana backed up against the hotel door, and Ethan followed. When her ass pressed against the door, she opened her mouth for a deep breath followed instantly by an open mouthed kiss, tongues wrestling each other for control.

She pulled her shoulders, pressing her tits hard against Ethan's chest. Ethan raised his still intertwined hand up next to Lana's head, and pinned her hand. His knee sneakily placed between her legs, his thigh pressing against her pubis. His right hand continued its long and slow journey down the side of her body, reaching her hip. He shifted his body back and forth. His thigh pivoting and grinding, creating friction through the layers of clothes, heating up her already burning loins.

Lana released her kiss and rested her head against the increasingly lucky door. Ethan continued to kiss her, next to her ear, down her neck. His hand, now at the center of her thigh, squeezed.

In Ethan's mind, there were no more worries, no more insecurities, no more poor assumptions. His mind was now occupied with one goal: to please her, in every way he could think of. It was everything he wanted for her. Payment for her filling a long empty desire in him.

His right hand grabbed and pulled her leg up, until it was parallel with the floor. He moved his hand back to Lana's ass, and held it, the rest of her left seat resting comfortably on his forearm. At this point, Lana let go of Ethan's left hand, and she placed her's over his shoulder to give her more support.

When Ethan raised her leg up, her pussy lined up perfectly against his thigh. She join his pivoting with her own grind, up and down the lower part of his thigh. Lana could feel her panties soaked. She was half embarrassed if her juices would leak through her slacks, and his jeans, and half proud and excited that she could show her lust for Ethan in this way. Ethan now placed his free hand under her right arm, under her shirt, next to her breast. His thumb pressing up against the underwire of her sports bra. Ethan always had to keep his hands busy.

Seeing this an obstacle, she let go of his shoulder and neck, and in one quick action pulled both her polo work shirt and sports bra at the same time. Ethan reacted immediately. He cupped her right right breast around the circumference of the mass. Ethan, bending a little, sucked her breast into his mouth. He opened his mouth as wide as he can and pressed his tongue against Lana's nipple, trying to bury it in her breast.

What happened next was a beautiful synergy between these two bodies. As Ethan bent, the slope of his thigh degraded. It made it easier for Lana to grind Ethan's thigh. She made longer strokes. The sharp pleasurable pain of Ethan's teeth digging into her flesh weakened her, now, one legged stance. Her pussy pressed harder against him. She also arched her back, shifting her center of gravity. Her grinding ran higher on Ethan's thigh. Lana now grabbed Ethan's hair with both hands, and pulled his head, further into her breast.

This dance continued for a little. Lana could noticeably feel her sex building, and began to pant. The more time passed, the louder her panting got. Ethan was now bracing his knee against the door, and Lana was rolling her hips in long strokes up and down Ethan's thigh. She kept getting stopped by what she thought was Ethan's zipper, but when she glanced down she saw no zipper in the way. Her body started its first wave of ecstatic pleasure once she realized, her pussy was slamming against Ethan's hard cock, that ran down his leg, and bulged through his jeans.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed as her body reacted.

It was so intense, she could have cummed that instant. Instead she backed off and used both hands to claw at his belt, button, and zipper. It was harder than she expected in her excited state. Ethan dropped her leg and threw off his own shirt. Quickly and determined he shoved his hands down the side of her pants, leaving only his thumbs outside the waistband. Once Ethan's waistline was loose, both at the same time, shoved each other's pants down. Ethan's pants and boxer's dropped to the floor with no effort, and he easily kicked them to the side out of the way. Lana's panties stuck to her pussy and inner leg. They were wet, and the air chilled her skin around them.

Lana grunted in frustration, but Ethan, took a breath and relaxed. He stood up and kissed her, open mouth but softly and sweetly. It helped Lana cool down a bit as well. Both now enjoying the heat of their now, (except for their socks, her shoes, and her underwear), naked bodies. Lana's hard nipples pointing in Ethan's ribs. The length of his cock pressed hard against Lana's pubis. Both legs holding each other. A perfect feeling for Lana as her excitement cooled for the moment.

Ethan started to kiss Lana's skin now; down her chin, neck, the center of her chest, stomach. His hands traveling down her sides, pulling her body into his face as his lips pinched her skin, and his tongue lapped. Her excitement building up once again with every touch. When he reached the waist line of her panties, he slowly pulled on them. The wetness of the fabric caused it to cling to her skin. As it traveled down, it pulled softly on the the now loose and swollen lips of her pussy. When it was free for Gravity to act on the piece of clothing, Ethan continued to kiss down her body. He reached her knee and began to take her right shoe off. With the softest and gentlest touch he pulled her leg out of her pants leg, and placed it down. He did the same to her left leg, except he held on to her foot a little longer, kissing the top of her foot, her ankle, draping the foot over his shoulder, kissing a path back up the inside of her leg.

Lana braced against the door, and and reached down to grab Ethan's hair when it was with in reach. She scratched and pulled his head as his kisses circled achingly close to her privates. Her left leg trembled, and attempted to push him in the right direction. She knew he was teasing him on purpose. She loved it, and hated it at the same time.

She held her breath as she sensed a hesitation to his actions. He held back, and then, with a long, flat, stiff stroke of his tongue, he licked her pussy. The tip of his tongue curled just entering inside her lips. She gasped at the final attention and release that was caused from it. As she exhaled, she moaned pleased and thrilled. On Ethan's backstroke, he held his tongue straight from his lips, flicking her still hooded clit, and penetrating between her labia. The movement was slow, but smooth, giving her constant feeling and pressure.

When he went on his next up stroke, without noticing, she was cumming. Her breath was quick and labored, she hunched her back over him, and braced her hand against the door.

"Oh my god, E...." She began when another sharp wave of ecstasy stopped her.

She straightened up, and stiffened her body. Her right hand still holding on to his head, pulled his face into her now convulsing vagina.

Ethan responded by using her clit as a boxing bag for his tongue. He pushed against it hard, and flicked it, and rubbed it, as hard as he could. Her exhales expelled a loud high pitch whine every time. Her vision began to tunnel and she finally pushed Ethan away.

Ethan quickly stood up and kissed her neck. Lana was still trying to figure out what was happening to her while her body came down from the orgasm. She blinked her eyes a few times to come back in focus, and then kissed Ethan, smelling herself and loving it. She wrapped her leg around him and kissed him, hard and passionate, still high from the sex.

Ethan wrapped his hand around Lana's ass. He slid his hand back and forth on the back of her thigh his finger tips grazing her, open and swelled pussy lips. With every graze Lana bit his lip a little. He decided to be even more brazen. He stopped and then inserted his middle finger inside her. He was able to get to his second knuckle before she couldn't take it anymore. Her legs weakened and her knee buckled. She could no longer stay on one leg.

Lana grabbed each side of Ethan's head and continued her ravenous kiss. Devouring him metaphorically. He released their kiss and then bent down to suck on her neck. Like a vampire he bit in, but it didn't hurt. It was hot, and she wanted more. She wrapped her arms around his head and neck. He was still playing with her ass.

Ethan went to stand up over her again, ready to give another kiss. His hands braced above her against the door behind her, and he started to straighten out his legs. His cock, however, clumsily hit between her legs, and then dragged up grinding in between her pussy lips.

Ethan grunted and panted at the pain of his erect penis being bent in a way it obviously didn't want it to go. Lana loved it however. She screeched at the surprise of this heavy mass slamming her mound, and then giggled at the pleasure of the heat as it grinded against her.

Both of them knew what was next. Ethan bent down to release the pressure of the bend, and Lana threw her hand down and grabbed his penis to guild it inside of her. She wiggled his cock up and down her slit to find her whole, and as it touched her clit, she knew she was about to cum again. She pushed the head in and then quickly held on to Ethan with both arms wrapped under his.

Ethan was also very close to his own orgasm. Wincing and holding his breath to stave an instant ejaculation, he slowly entered her, filling her insides as deep as he could go. She reacted by moaning and calling him and God, multiple times. Lana's pussy was pulsing, as if having contractions. The feeling was incredible, and now he was sweating to hold himself off. He was able to get another pump in before his body got hot. He quickly pumped a few more times before his stance slid. His cock quickly escaped Lana's pussy as he was cumming. Barely able to hold himself up anymore jism oozed out of his penis and down Lana's inner thigh.

The quick suction caused by Ethan's cock's removal gave Lana a small orgasm of her own. She quickly began fingering her twat, and rubbing her clit to make the most of it. It was incredible, but she wanted more, she needed more.

When Ethan finally had enough strength to stand back upright, he looked up at Lana, and exclaimed, "I need to lie down!"

Both laughed and walked into the hotel room, leaving the now spud and sweat covered door alone. Lana crawled on the bed first, and was about to lie on her side when she felt Ethan's hands stopping her from moving. His hands glided up and down her sides, down the front of her legs, and back up to squeeze her breasts. It felt so good, like getting a comfortable, if a little inappropriate, massage.

Ethan began to speak, "Lana, you are so amazing. You have me so hard, that I would do everything you would want."

Lana was confused. She was putty in his hands. She would do anything at this point to please him sexually. She would give him her life savings at this point, just to feel him again.

Ethan's hands continued their massage. Lana bent her back down as Ethan did her shoulder's, and then arched it when she he did the middle and lower back. Every time he touched the side of her breast her body temperature seemed to rise. He would alternate from hard squeezing and rubbing, to almost feather like touches to her skin and back. Every time he changed his technique, it felt better and better.

"Mmm, Ethan you are good at that. Oh, yeah." She said softly.

Ethan smiled about how much more he had planned. However, he thought, this is as good a time as any to go to the next part.

Lana felt his soft scratches up her back and then as usual at this point his hard digging massage on her shoulders and neck. This time he started on the neck hard and deep, which caused her to gasp. He shifted to her shoulders, but he placed his fingers on her chest a little, which again felt amazing, but also pulled her into his now semi-hard penis, which was nestled in between her ass cheeks. While she could tell it wasn't hard, she could definitely tell it was there. She moved her back, and ass around it, playing with it. She even tried to grab his penis with her ass cheeks.

This continued as he started to manage down her upper arm. Ethan needed to bend over her for this, and his face came down on the base of her neck. He rolled his face to one side and the other, and Lana felt his breath across her skin, hot and cold at the same time.

He scratched softly on his way back up her arms, but at same time he sucked on her skin. Lana felt his teeth on her, gently scratching and pinching. Ethan's hands were now at her side, next to her breast, and he laid more weight on her. Ethan's teeth were digging in a little harder, and she arched her back a little to support him.

Ethan began to pant, as his own heat rose to a level beyond what he expected. His left hand softly traversed across her breasts, his finger's aimed so that each one rubbed and pressed against her left nipple.

There was a ticking in Lana's brain, signaling her excitement raising with each touch against her nipple. Ethan's arm then laid his arm on top of it, as his left hand ensnared her right breast. Her mind now screamed in ecstasy; she inhaled though both her nose and mouth; and her eyes fluttered and rolled back.

ICM8781
ICM8781
5 Followers
12