Sexy Shorts: Prelude to Sex Change

Story Info
Jimmy is fucked by his Aunt and Uncle.
821 words
3.41
19.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enup
enup
36 Followers

Something stirred within Banto and she quickly stripped nude and slipped into bed behind Jimmy. She grabbed the globes of his ass and spread them apart and lunged into his butt-crack rimming him with her tongue. Jimmy was stunned at this sudden assault, but continued to suck Rano's cock.

Jimmy and Rano were in a sixty-niner sucking on each other's cocks. They were gay lovers for the past one year. At nineteen Jimmy lusted for more and more sex with his uncle Rano. Rano considered his wife Banto to be frigid as she hardly ever allowed him to fuck her. He had developed an interest his nephew Jimmy. Jimmy had girly looks, with hardly a hair on his face. His body was equally hairless with a very smooth skin. About a year ago, Rano had seduced Jimmy. Banto was aware that the two were gay lovers. Rano had tried to convince Banto into joining them but had not succeeded until tonight. With great reluctance Banto had agreed to be present when the two lovers engaged in a sixty-niner.

Banto's probing tongue hastened Jimmy's cumming. He shot his load into Rano's mouth and bit on the his cock in his mouth. This induced Rano to also shoot his load of cum. Jimmy lapped up the cum and turned round to latch on to Banto's pussy, at the same time pushing his wet cock into her mouth.

Rano watched as Jimmy pushed Banto onto her back and rolled on top of her in one fluid movement. He hungrily ate her pussy and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Banto put her arms round JImmy and grabbed his ass globes, squeezing them continuously. Jimmy came first and ejaculated in to her mouth and on her face as he withdrew his cock from her mouth. This triggered Banto's orgasm. She moaned loudly and licked Jimmy's cock.

Jimmy got up from atop her, turned round and wet kissed Banto. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and cleaned it up of her cum and the remnant of Rano's cum. She pushed Jimmy aside and then beckoned Rano and asked him to fuck her pussy and her ass-hole very hard. He eagerly got on top and thrust his cock into her dripping pussy.

...

A few days later Banto suggested that Jimmy should have a sex change operation. They had a discussion on this with Rano. The three of them discussed it in detail. They agreed that it would be better to get it done discreetly in a large city. Further, Rano was of the view that they should migrate to another town immediately after the sex change operation. They found out the details for the operation and settled on a large Hospital in the nearest Metropolis.

After the preliminary tests, while they were waiting for exact date of the operation, Banto had a brain wave. She suggested that Jimmy could keep his penis and only get his chest refashioned into two female breasts. After further discussions with the hospital, they decided on only the chest refashioning for the time being.

In the meantime Rano had located a new house in another town. The whole thing would require about six months, which time they were to put up in a rented apartment in the City.

...

After the operation Jimmy took on the name Jenny. After the recuperation period they moved in to their new house and spent their first night exploring and enjoying Jenny's tranny-sexuality. Banto was particularly enamoured of her breasts.

Few weeks down the line, Jenny started searching for a job. She had got her driving license and drove their family car regularly. So she was excited when she saw an ad for a female driver. Only the job was in the City where she had got her operation done.

She was interviewed by a two middle-aged women. They lived in a large bungalow. They seemed to be impressed with her. However, their final request stunned Jenny. They suggested that she strip herself nude. After initial hesitation she did that. Now, it was the turn of the ladies to be stunned. One of them came forward and started stroking her penis and nodded appreciatively when it hardened. She took into her mouth and started sucking. The other woman herself stripped nude and latched onto Jenny's nipples, fondling her boobs. Jenny soon came and the woman sucked some of her cum and allowed her companion to suck the remainder.

She was hired immediately after they inquired and were satisfied about her sex change operation being half done. They suggested that she need not go through with the balance operation. They offered her a studio apartment free of cost but in exchange of her sexual services when required, when Jenny expressed her desire to take a rented apartment. Jenny was elated and agreed to return in a week's time to start her duties.

enup
enup
36 Followers