Sexy Siren's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers

I awoke to feel Jane’s body against mine, I was pressed against her back spoon fashioned, my arm on her hip. My nose was buried in her hair and it smelled clean and of the faint odor of her shampoo. I moved my hand upward and cupped her small firm breast. It felt delicious against my hand. She stirred and her head came up. Her hand covered mine and stroked it.

“Then it wasn’t a dream?” She said turning in my arms. She kissed my lips. “ I thought for a moment I had dreamed it. You made love to me last night with the Aurora above us. God, that was fantastic. I never dreamed it could be so good with a woman. Thank you, Tina, you are a wonderful lover.”

She kissed me and her tongue came out. She giggled, her face turned a little red, “I can taste myself on you face. I never thought I would actually do this. I am so glad I did. You made love to me, but I didn’t return the favor. I’m sorry; we must have gone to sleep soon after. Would you like for me to make love to you now? I’ll try!” She said kissing me softly, her hand moving to find my breast.

“Thank you, not right now. I’m starved! I brought myself off at the same time you climaxed. It was so exciting, making love to you for the first time, and it got me really hot, and I just had to cum with you. I’ll take a rain check on it though!” I said kissing her then sitting up. “Wheee, it’s still a little cold. Lets get dressed and make breakfast!”

We got out of the bags and stood looking at each other for several moments, enjoying the look of the other’s body, till goose bumps popped up on us both, and we laughed like school girls and grabbed our clothes.

Half an hour later, we had the fire hot, and our breakfast cooking. We combined our supplies and had huge pancakes, with real maple syrup, bacon, hot coffee, and heaps of scrambled eggs. The cool air was invigorating and our appetites enormous. Canoeing for long stretches burns a lot of calories and we certainly did justice to the food we cooked. There was not a scrap of food left.

“Have you been here before?” Jane asked as we washed the dishes in the lake using biodegradable soap. I shook my head. “Good, then I have a surprise for you. Lets go for a short hike. I think you’ll love this. It’s my favorite place, and the main reason I came to this point.

We finished our dishes, put everything away and put our food into a bag and raised it by a rope high in the air to keep bears from getting to it. We had packed a lunch, and we took our small daypacks. Jane asked me to include a towel in the pack. Finally we set off with Jane in the lead. I admired her cute ass as we strolled along. She seemed to know the way, and set an easy pace through the trees following a natural game trail.

The sun rose higher and the temperature climbed to a pleasant temperature in the low eighties I guessed. We took off our jackets and slipped them inside our packs. We talked quietly, and laughed together as we moved along the beautiful trail. We saw several deer and once a bear far across an open area. The terrain was rocky and we had to pick our way carefully in places.

We walked for almost a half hour and came along a small stream. We stopped and rested and Jane asked me to feel the water. It was lukewarm. It should have been cold here. I looked at her with a questioning glance, but she just smiled and told me to wait. We walked on and I smelled the faint odor of sulphur.

We came around a bend and there was a large pool of water. A small waterfall ran into it. The smell of sulphur was a little stronger here, but not objectionable. A light breeze came up and the smell was suddenly gone.

“Feel like a soak in the hot tub?” Jane asked unbuttoning her blouse. I nodded and followed suit. She shed her clothes and stood lovely in the wilderness. I had brought my camera and had her pose for me for several photos. The scenery and water were spectacular. She was a lovely water nymph beside the pool. She insisted I let her shoot several photos of myself. We laid the camera aside and she held out her hand to me. We waded into the pool. The bottom was coarse sand and the water was warm, but not hot. It felt so wonderful. Jane led off and swam across the pool that was probably 40 feet wide. As we moved across it the water became warmer and warmer. She stopped and the bottom was about four feet deep.

“Move slowly toward this edge. Slowly!” She cautioned. I waded along the sand bottom slowly. The water became hotter as I neared a deep blue hole. I could see the water rising and forming a slight bulge in the surface, a natural hot spring.

“Isn’t it wonderful. The spring is hot, but here, the water is diluted by the running water and you can move closer or further back to get the temperature you want.” Jane said moving close to me. I pulled her against me and our bodies pressed together in the warm water. It felt so wonderful to have her slick wet body against mine. We kissed softly, hugging, our hips thrusting together, pussy mounds pressing together.

Water has always been so sensuous to me. I love the feel of another wet body against me, and Jane’s lithe, lean body pressed against mine. I reached down and caught her taut butt and pulled my body harder against hers.

“You making love to me last night was the most wonderful thing. It was so erotic. I didn’t get a chance to make love to you then. Would you let me do that here?” She asked pulling her head back slightly, but keeping her hips pressed against mine.

“Sweet Lady, I’d love for you to. Let me try something for just a minute. Let me go – I promise not to go far! “ I laughed. She released me and I laid my head back and kicked off the bottom. I have always been an excellent swimmer and floated back. I spread my thighs wide and sculled with my hands so that I pushed my spread hips toward her body.

Jane laughed delightfully, and put her hands under my hips and lifted me up slightly. I lay back, my face out of the water. It felt like we were in a huge hot tub. She moved her face to my pussy and kissed my wet open lips softly.

“I have never done this before.” She said softly. Her voice sounded far off and strange with my ears under the water.

I laughed. “Just think how you like your pussy made love to, then do it to me.” My own voice sounding strange too.

“I’ll certainly try!” Came the far off voice. With my ears under water, I could hear the ripple and crackle of the waterfall not too far from us. Sound travels better and faster underwater, and the sounds were so strangely wonderful to me as I lay floating in the warm water.

I gasped as Jane’s lips kissed my spread pussy. She lifted my hips slightly to bring them closer to the surface, and be able to breathe too. She kissed my bare mound over and over. I knew the slick flesh felt good to her lips. Water seems to make the skin more sensuous to me. Her lips moved down slightly and kissed my pussy flesh. God it felt so wonderful. The water surrounding me seemed to make it all the more sensuous and erotic. I wished there were some way for us to get into a 69 here in the water, but knew that was not possible. Floating in space in a 69 would be the ultimate sexual experience, I though fleetingly. I wondered if any of the women in space had tried it together.

My moan sounded so strange in the water as she slid her tongue along my pussy, opening my lips wider. Her tongue ran up and down my pussy from bottom to top, over and over. She lapped at my very erect clit, catching the sensitive underside and sending a wonderful thrill through my body. I moaned as her tongue slid over my swollen clit. It may have been her first time with a woman but she knew what she liked, and was doing it to me!

I felt her fingers move carefully to find my pussy and slide inside me. It felt so wonderful to have her fingers slip deep inside my spread pussy. I guessed she had two inside me. She moved her tongue against my clit, laving it, and flicking it from side to side. Her fingers slid along my pussy walls exploring and I arched my back a little almost putting my head underwater. God it felt so good! Jane was making a very good first time lover. I would have to thank her properly.

I slid my hands up a little and caught my breasts and squeezed them, pulling on my erect nipples. My body floated in the warm sensuous water, and Jane’s lovemaking was bringing me close to a climax. Her fingers slid out of me, hesitated a moment, then slip back inside filling me more. I guessed she had added another finger. Her lips closed around my clit sucking it, pulling at it deliciously.

She drove her fingers deeply inside me, and with the warm water surrounding me, her fingers, and her lips made my body explode. I screamed my ecstasy out, and my body shook with the climax that roared through my body. Somehow I kept my head up and my hands caught her arms and I held on as her lovemaking sent me into a wonderful spasm of ecstasy. She kept sucking and driving her fingers inside me till I climaxed again. I threshed around and somehow got my head back and got water in my mouth. I buckled, dropped my legs, and came up sputtering, moaning, and laughing all at the same time.

She held on to me and kept me upright. She laughed delightfully as I finally got my breath back. “That is the strangest reaction I have ever heard, or seen to a climax.”

We stood in the wonderfully warm water holding on to each other and laughing at the thought of my cries of ecstasy, sputtering - as I climaxed, and managed to swallow some of the water. I quickly recovered and we stood holding each other. I could tell that my climaxes and her lovemaking to me had excited her. I pulled her to me and caressed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. Her nipples felt hard against mine and I lifted her slightly and her thighs moved around my hips. I fondled her breasts and shifted her slightly to slip my hand down between our bodies. She moved her hips slightly giving my hand more room. I cupped her sex and slid a finger up inside her hot sex.

She moaned into my mouth as I began to finger fuck her slowly. I could not get her positioned right and told her to turn loose.

“I can’t float like you did. I am not that good of a swimmer.” She protested.

“Trust me. I won’t let you drown. Lie back.” I said.

She pushed off the bottom and I put my arm under her shoulders supporting her. We kissed and I slid my hand down her lovely taut body cupping her pussy again. I rubbed her slit, and slid a finger back along it. She let her thighs spread and I stroked her clit, finding it taut and firm. She kissed me and her tongue was so wonderful inside my mouth.

I stroked her clit, rubbing it in small circles. I slid one finger then two up inside her tight pussy and moved my thumb to slide over her clit as I slid them up inside her. Her pussy slowly stretched, and my fingers slid as far as I could inside her. I turned my hand slightly and pressed up against her pubic mound from the inside.

She gave a grunt of approval as my fingers found the small firm pad of her g-spot and I began to stroke and roll it. At the same time I moved my thumb so it rode against her clit with every movement of my hand. She began to whimper and threw her head back, eyes closed.

“Ohh, yes, right there. There! God, it feels like I have to pee, but it feels fantastic, and your finger on my clit. I am so close. Oh God, Tina, yes, yes. Ohhhh,” she cried out as her body went rigid. I intensified my movement inside her, and over her clit, and her face became a distorted mask of ecstasy as she climaxed. Her fingernails bit into my back as I watched her cum in my arms.

I loved watching her, and kissed her open mouth and speared my tongue inside her mouth. She seemed to go from one climax to another almost without stopping. I think she had at least four climaxes, but it was hard to tell they came so close together, and were so violent. Finally she cried out for me to stop. I slid my fingers out of her pussy and brought my hand up to stroke her face till she calmed down.

“Ohh, that was the most fabulous climax I have ever had. Is it always this good between two women?” She asked, her eyes finally coming into focus. I kissed her gently and let her body swing till she was standing on the bottom. We hugged and kissed for a very long time.

“Not always this good.” I laughed. “Sometimes it can be even better.” She just shook her head.

We explored the pool for a while, moving closer and further away from the spring, testing the water, then finally swam over to the shore. We got a couple of towels out of the packs and spread them. We lay down on them drying off in the warm sun.

Finally we got the lunch we had packed, and naked as the day we had come into the world, sat side by side eating and drinking. We had brought a wonderful bottle of wine wrapped in a towel to keep it cold. It was still chilled from soaking it in the lake at the campsite. The warm sun and a gentle breeze made it all so wonderful. We kissed gently often, and Jane shook her head from time to time.

“I can’t believe I have done this. I had only thought fleetingly about what it must be like to make love to another woman. I guess every woman wonders about it at one time or another. I never in my wildest dreams though I would do it. God, and enjoy it so much, too! That had to be the best climax of my life. You say it can be better? How?” She asked tilting her lovely head to the side and laughing. Her still wet red hair glistened in the sunlight.

I laughed with her. “Ever try a 69?”

“Of course, lots of times with my husband.” She stopped. “Yes! Ohh, yes! I can see where it would be so wonderful with another woman. Two women together, making love at the same time. I have seen it in a couple of porn movies, and it always got me excited. My husband even commented on it. I just never really though, that I might do it.” She looked at me, her eyes running down to my slightly spread thighs. “Do you think we could try it?”

“I thought you’d never ask me. Let's lie here and rest a minute and let our food settle before we indulge!” I said taking another sip of the wonderful wine and passing the bottle to her. We lay back and cuddled. I held her against me and we just listened to the wonderful quiet of the wilderness, the background noises of the water, and the occasional song of a bird.

The sun warmed us, and I almost fell asleep beside my new and very lovely lover. I felt her hand move over me exploring. I moaned my soft approval while her hands and fingers slid slowly over me. She kissed my nipples and sucked on them softly. Her tongue licked my breasts while she caressed them. I just lay back and just enjoyed letting her explore my body at her own pace.

She kissed her way down my body, licking my flesh. When she got to my pussy, I spread my thighs giving her room to do whatever she wished. Her fingers spread my pussy lips and I felt them pull my lips wide.

“Ohh, God, your pussy is so beautiful. I never realized that a woman’s sex could be so lovely. So pink and wet. I like this.” She cooed as I felt her fingers trace across my open flesh.

“You can’t have all the fun. I couldn’t see your sweet pussy last night in the sleeping bag. I wished it had been light. Turn around and let me see you too.” I said pulling at her thighs. She laughed and turned around. We lay side by side, spread our thighs and lay our heads on the soft flesh.

We lay together and I parted her lovely pussy. She had trimmed her bush close at the top and shaved it at the bottom. I love a bare pussy, but hers was very sexy. Her inner lips were just barely visible, and I slid my finger along their length. She chuckled.

I caught her pussy lips between my fingers and spread her open. She was lovely. I absolutely love the look of a woman’s intimate flesh, pink and almost like looking at a beautiful rose. Her flesh was wet and gleaming. I traced the swirl with my finger and she shuddered under me. A drop of her pussy juices oozed out and I put my finger on it and transferred it to my tongue. She tasted delicious.

“You have a wonderfully tasty pussy, Sweet Jane.” I murmured against her flesh. I slid my tongue out slowly, tantalizing myself, and then licked her intimate flesh slowly, letting my flat tongue slide along the wet opening. She cried out, and suddenly buried her face against my pussy. Her lips found my pussy and she sucked on it. Her action was so unexpected and very wonderful. It was my turn to cry out.

Her lips sucked, and I felt her tongue probe and slide inside me. Her hands went to my ass and pulled me against her. Her mouth sucked hard, and I knew she was sipping my juices. I tend to lubricate a lot when I am excited. Having this wonderful woman sucking me, knowing she was sucking a woman for the very first time, set me on fire.

I slid my mouth against her pussy and covered her tasty flesh with my lips and probed her depths with my tongue. The taste of her clean excited flesh slid over my taste buds. She tasted so wonderful. The healthy scent of her excitement filled my nostrils, adding more fire to my passion.

We lay together sucking each other, tongues sliding inside, making each others pussies drip nectar more and more. She screamed against me and her body began to shake and writhe as she climaxed. I devoured her pussy, and slid a finger up to find her firm clit and roll it in circles. She screamed over and over, and I had to really hold onto her hips to keep my mouth against her pussy.

Her lips and tongue were all over my pussy, and I was almost on the verge of a climax. Then she pressed a finger against my ass, found the opening, and her finger slid into me. I cried out against her pussy and we drove each other to a fantastic series of climaxes. One seemed to trigger the other, and we went back and forth, again and again. I strummed her clit and her finger trust deep inside my back passage, a very sensitive part of my body.

We came over and over till finally we were both spent. We lay gasping for breath, holding onto to each other’s hips. I licked her pussy softly with my flat tongue avoiding her clit. Her juices continued to flow for a few minutes. I kissed her hot thighs and she nuzzled my pussy softly.

We separated, turned, and came together. She kissed me passionately, and licked her juices from my lips and face. We hugged and caressed softly in the after glow of lovemaking.

“Ohh, I never knew it could be like this! It was so wonderful. Making love to a woman is so different from with a man. It’s so soft and ---- I don’t know, words fail me. Thank you for showing me what it’s like. I’m afraid no woman will ever be safe around me again!” She said her voice filled with passion and wonder. I held her and we kissed softly, letting our bodies press and rub softly.

Finally we got up and went back into the wonderful warm pool, played and swam like two children. We moved onto the hotter water and it was like a wonderful sauna. Finally we got out, very relaxed, and feeling wonderfully refreshed by the lovemaking, and the mineral baths.

We dressed and headed back to the camp. The way back seemed shorter. When we got back Jane took an ax and went to cut firewood for our campfire that night. I took my fishing rod and went a little way and began to cast my fly rod lure around some fallen tree limbs that stuck out in the water. Almost immediately a nice bass took the lure and gave me a good fight. I played him, enjoying the pull against the line, and laughed out loud as he tail walked trying to shake the lure. A few minutes later I caught another and the two would make a wonderful meal for us for dinner. I dressed them, and when I got back Jane had the fire going and was pleased with my catch.

We had a fantastic meal of the freshly caught fish, with pan-fried potatoes, and her wonderful tea. We sat around the cheery fire as the night fell and talked like old friends. The aurora was not as strong this evening, and we watched for meteors and talked, sitting close, holding each other. We cleaned up the camp, and went to bed. We had made love so much we were both satiated, and just held each other close, cuddled, and kissed softly.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers