Sexy Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, to begin with."

"I assume you understand that guys look at you when they see you..."

"I'm not an idiot."

"...and in a bathing suit they look at your breasts and then, well, the lower part. They do their best to be discreet but probably aren't awesome at it. In your case, if you did THAT THING he'll do what he always does. He'll glance surreptitiously at your breasts and then further down. If something draws his attention..."

"Wait, what would draw his attention?"

"Well, exactly what I said. Perhaps if your breasts are cold he might look longer or again. If your bikini bottoms are pulled into that area he would look longer or again."

"Ok, we can be grown-ups and just call it my vagina or pussy."

"And that is exactly what will happen. He will quickly survey once but he will look again if he sees something he wants to verify or see again. You can set your clock by it and watch it happen. He will look twice."

Jess become somewhat pensive at that point and we gather to leave for lunch. They have a snorkel boat picking them up afterwards and I'm heading to the golf course.

I don't see Jess and the kids again that day. I ended up in a foursome and stayed for dinner and drinks. I made it back to the condo late and passed out.

I woke up late with a hangover so I skipped the omelet and opted for coffee. A lot of coffee. I made it to beach around 10am and Jess had my chair ready. She was wearing a bikini from the first week. Slightly more modest but attractive nonetheless. I flopped over and she immediately said, "I'm going in the water with the kids," and walked off. Seemed abrupt and I enjoyed watching her walk away.

Jess came back wet from the ocean and sat down on her chair facing me. It was similar to how I sat the previous day. She said, "I want to show you something."

"No problem."

I was looking into the sun and couldn't see well so she asked me to sit up. I did. She then said, "Look between my legs."

I was shocked to say the least. I looked there as much as I could be I don't think I'd ever been invited to stare at a woman's pussy before. So I looked, and stared, and then said, "ok, what do you want me to say?"

"Don't you see? I pulled it into THERE? I want to know if that will get a reaction."

"I see it but it is subtle. He's going to see it as well but he will wonder what he has seen. You don't want him to wonder. You want him to know. You will have to make it more dramatic to drain the blood from his thinking head."

At this point I should say that I could see it clearly but wanted the edges of her bathing suit to be pulling inwards so I could see her lips. She seemed frustrated at my comments but remained resolved. She sat back on her chair, covered her lower half with her legs bent and kind-of went to work for a couple of minutes. What I saw next was crazy sexy.

Jess sat up again facing me and opened her legs. The bikini bottom was firmly and obviously seated between her labia. My physical discomfort was considerable. Her outer lips were bulging at the edges and I swear I could see the outline of her clitoris. She was proud of herself.

I stumbled, "Yep, that'll do it. You could catch a gay man or a straight woman with that look."

"Anything else I should do?"

"You can try to keep your nipples erect."

"I'll do my best."

Jess righted her bathing suit while I was still staring. She pushed me back and said enough. I was overwhelmed when she said, "what will happen next?"

"He'll stare, like I did. He'll become more attentive but his drive will be to touch. That's the tactile that I was talking about. He'll want to feel your breasts and your lips and your inside. The rest will be biology."

We parted after lunch. Jess was pensive again and I had work to catch up on. I ate in my condo and received a text around 7 asking if I wanted a beer. I said sure but she was already at the door by the time I hit send with a cold six pack of Turks Head beer.

Jess walked in wearing jean shorts and a t shirt. Obviously no bra. She immediately launched. "Did you like what you saw today?"

"Hard not to. It was spectacular." The outline of her lips were burned into my consciousness. They were full but not large. Easy to imagine as wet, warm, and slippery.

"Would you like to see more?"

"I might be uncomfortable with that?"

"Could you get over it?"

"I would try really hard."

"That's enough for me." Jess stood up, unbuttoned her jean shorts and let them fall to the ground. Her t shirt was short. She had pulled her white cotton panties well into her labia and there was a very small dark spot that I hoped was wetness. Jess asked, "What do you think?"

"I think I want to see more."

Jess lifted her t-shirt over her head. No bra, as advertised. Her right nipple was erect. Her areola were pink and only slightly larger than a silver dollar in diameter. Her left nipple was inverted. She was shockingly sexy standing there with her white panties on against her tan with her lips so clearly inflamed.

"More?" She asked.

"Please."

She then sat on me, facing me, and kissed me. She was a good kisser. Not sloppy, but sensual, slow, and urgent.

I felt her ass and pulled her ass apart and her panties into her ass to grab it skin to skin. She was slightly elevated on her knees and I worked hard to work my hands under her ass to feel her pussy as only guys can do. She was helping me. Once I reached it I could feel the place where her lips become concave. It was moist, warm, and clearly ready. I moved my mouth to her right breast to suck on it and play with her nipple while I massaged her lips and the opening to her pussy. She was moaning very loudly and asked me to suck her other nipple, which I did. It seemed only moments later that she stiffened and cried somewhat quietly and then became very still for a few moments. She then slithered down my body to pull my gym shorts off and take my dick in her mouth. She clearly had a skill working her tongue around and into the tip. It had been quite some time for me and I pulled her to standing so I could slide her panties off to take in the sight of her naked. It was breathtaking. She was cleanly and appeared to be recently shaven. I laid her back on the couch and easily slid into her slick, warm wetness. I went slowly and had to take several breaks. She flipped me over to be on top and her rhythm was just as cautious but fantastically pleasurable. She stopped suddenly and got on the floor with her ass in the air. I joined her and we continued, but for a few minutes. I can't be sure but she didn't seem comfortable. She then rose and began sucking my dick with enthusiasm using only her mouth. Her hands were on my legs and ass. I came quickly and apologized just as quickly. Surprisingly she said that she wanted that.

Jess and I didn't have sex the rest of that week and didn't broach the subject again. She remains with her husband and seems happy. We see each other regularly without awkwardness but those few days were unforgettable.

12