Sexy Slumber Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers

Jan was assaulted by the most intense sexual bombardment of her whole life as vibrators all over, and in, her body sent waves of pleasure pulsing through her body. She closed her eyes and just let her body absorb the wonderful sensations. There was nothing she could do, and she decided to just let herself enjoy the attentions of the girls.

She felt a touch in a new spot and cried out as she felt a vibrating probe against her anus. She had always been very sensitive there and when it pressed against her nether hole she didn't know if she could stand it. Then slowly the intruder slid inside her back passage, deeper and deeper pulsing and giving her wonderful sensations. She screamed and her body went wild. She climaxed as her mind was over loaded by the intense sensations over and in her body. She did not know it but the devilish young women had ten vibrators of all sizes and shapes moving over and inside her beautiful body.

The six girls giggled and looked at each other and the camera while they all made passionate love to the helpless woman. The all-seeing camera was taping the lewd scene. Vibrators slid in and out, over and around the threshing body of the helpless woman.

Finally with a scream, Jan fainted dead away from all the intense sensations the six girls were subjecting her to. Vicki let out a whoop of joy and called for the others to turn their vibrators off and unfasten the restraints binding Jan. They let Jan lie there and Vicki got off the bed and got the digital camera. She orchestrated a scenario by having the girls put the vibrators against Jan's body and move her limbs, so it looked like she was conscious and helping the sexy young ladies make love to her body. She had Dottie get between Jan's thighs and bury her face against her pussy. Dottie couldn't keep herself from licking the sweet pussy of her friends mother. Dam, it was delicious.

Vicki had buxom Bitsy move astride her mother's face, and lower her pussy till it covered Jan's lips so that it appeared she was eating the young girl. She shot picture after picture, saving the last ones and had Dotty change places with her and she got beside her Mother, leaned down and was French kissing her mother while Dotty took the last few shots of the five women making love to an unbound, seemingly willing Jan, who, it appeared, was now kissing her beautiful daughter.

Jan's face showed clearly in the last few pictures as Mother and Daughter kissed while four more young ladies made passionate love to the sexily dressed woman. Her closed eyes made it look like she was enjoying the sexual tableau. Jan's hands were buried in one pussy, the other cupping a young breast. The video camera was running the whole time, and Vicki knew that they could get some good footage from that also to go with the first part.

Jan began to recover and the six young women now moved back in place and began to slowly kiss and caress her lovely sexy body. They removed the bra and panties as she came to. The camera caught them undressing her. She was weak and disoriented and they took full advantage of this and kissed her breasts, while Dottie resumed her assault on her spread pussy and Jan kissed and caressed her Mother's lips and cheeks. The girls held her hands against their bodies and used them to masturbate with. The lewd tableau was something out of a sex film and the girls played their parts well, making love to the sexy mother.

Jan's body was so thoroughly saturated by the sexual strokes, kisses and caresses that she never seemed to come fully to her senses. Her body went back to an impassioned state and she began to moan and her hands accepted the bodies they were stroking and the caresses became real. She could not tell who her partner was who was kissing her. Her eyes would not focus that well. She just knew a skillful woman was kissing her, tonguing her mouth and stroking her face.

Hands were all over her body raising her sexuality to a fever pitch again. When the sweet lips left her mouth she moaned out for them to return. Her vision was blocked for a moment while long lovely legs slid on either side of her head and as her blurry eyes looked up, a wonderful sight stared down at her. An absolutely beautiful red pussy, ripe and wet, descended toward her waiting lips. She gave a cry of joy and gasped as the wet flesh descended to cover her mouth. She slipped her tongue out and slid it deep inside the sweet hot flesh. God, it tasted so wonderful! She sucked and thrust her tongue inside.

The hands that had held her arms suddenly released them and she moved them to press the sweet young pussy against her face. Her fingers discovered the lips and by sliding them around, found the firm little head of the wonderfully swollen clit of her unknown lover. The hands, lips, and tongues of the women around her stroked her passions to a new fever pitch. This time she did not need the vibrators. A sweet pussy was against her face. Hot thighs pressed against her cheeks and she loved the taste and smell of this wonderful young pussy against her face.

The pussy against her face moved upward away from her face and she tried to follow it with her lips. Her head rose upward and she looked down to see the lovely faces of unknown young women lapping at her body. Her face was clearly visible in the camera lens for long seconds before the wonderful tasty pussy descended again to cover her lips and push her face back on the pillow. The pussy began to ride back and forth against her face, fucking down on her. Fingers, lips and tongues and a fantastic tongue slid inside her own pussy and lips sucked her abundant juices out. Fingers thrust deep inside her pussy.

Her passion rose toward a peak, but not before she licked, sucked, and tongued the fantastic pussy against her mouth to a fantastic cum. She was a skilled cunnilinguist and used that considerable skill on this unknown lover. She slid two fingers up inside and found the small pad of the woman's g-spot and kneaded it expertly as she had done many times on her other women lovers.

The woman cried out and her body shook as she climaxed. The manipulation had the desired effect and Jan pulled her fingers out at the appropriate moment and she was rewarded by gushes of the sweet woman's juices jetting out into her mouth and spewing over her face. She joyously sucked and drank the considerable juices that shot out. Finally her lover slumped, pulled her pussy away, and fell to the side.

The five women around her went into a frenzy of effort, and her body was so close to a climax, that only moments later she exploded and her own pussy pumped her abundant juice into the mouth of the young lady between her thighs. She screamed her passion out and her body bowed upward, her impassioned face, distorted by ecstasy, stared blankly at the softly purring camera, taking the lewd scene in. Lips, tongues, fingers hands played over, in, and around her body, driving her to another climax that sent her once again into unconsciousness, and her mind went blank.

Jan came up from a sleep? A dream? She wasn't sure; her mind was in a fog. She opened her eyes and the room was empty. It must have been a dream. She felt a wonderful sensation and felt a warm sensation between her spread thighs. She lay on her back. She managed to look downward and her eyes found a blonde head bobbing very slowly between her thighs. She moaned and her hands moved down to stroke the lovely head, encouraging the delicious sensations that were being worked against her pussy lips. She could feel a tongue lapping at her clit, a very knowledgeable tongue, and she felt the sensation of fingers buried deep inside her pussy, fingers twisting and thrusting inside her, bringing wonderful sensations to her.

Vicki lay on he stomach, her face buried in her mother's hot wet pussy. She was smiling as she felt her Mother's fingers slide trough her hair sensuously. She loved the feel. She sucked the small bud of her own Mother's clit while her fingers slid deep inside her. Till tonight she hadn't given much thought to making love to her mother. She knew Jan had a lovely sexy body and flaunted it at her. She knew her own was just as sexy, younger, and had youth on her side, but her Mother's body had a voluptuously sensual look that she might never have. Her breasts were larger, fuller, her body rounder, like a voluptuous painting she had seen in the museum.

She burrowed her face down against the wet flesh, pulled her fingers out as her Mother neared a climax. She moved her mouth to the opening, slid her tongue inside and her fingers found the hard nub of her Mother's clit and worked her magic on it till she felt her Mother's body become taut with passion and heard the familiar quavering scream of ecstasy. Her mouth covered the opening that she had entered the world through and long powerful jets of delicious juices shot out and into her mouth. She had one hand down between her naked thighs and her finger played faster over her own clit. As her Mother came, and filled her mouth with her pussy juice, she brought herself off and her cry was muffled by her Mother's wet flesh. The two women filled the room with their cries and moans till finally the cries stopped.

Jan lay quietly, completely exhausted. The previous climaxes had drained her and the last one had almost sent her in a faint again. In an almost dream state, she felt her blonde lover move up and cuddle to her. She left her eyes closed and felt the other woman's body move up to her, pull her on her side and twined her legs with Jan's. A soft hand cupped her swollen breast and gently fondled it, stroking it very gently. Soft sweet lips played over hers and a gently probing tongue slipped between hers. It felt so good, so knowing. Kitty? It must be Kitty!

She left her eyes shut as her passion rose slowly. She reached over and found a firm breast, and fondled it. Then he moved her hand over the softly rounded belly to find the pussy mound and her finger slid in to encounter a swollen clit. She rubbed its slowly and heard Kitty (?) moan. She realized that the sweet pussy she was touching had no hair on it at all. Kitty kept hers trimmed close, but she had always been able to feel it.

Jan opened her sleepy eyes and looked into the lovely blue eyes of her daughter Vicki, not Kitty. She blinked, Vicki didn't vanish. Vicki kissed her so sensuously she moaned against her face. She felt Vicki's fingers play over her mound and slide along to find her clit. God, it felt so wonderful. But this was her daughter! Suddenly she didn't care!

She opened her eyes fully, realizing she and her daughter were making love together.

The pieces seemed to come together. The other girls! They held her, tied her up, and made love to her. She didn't give a damn now! Her daughter's fingers played over her clit, so expertly, better than Kitty ever could. She looked her daughter full in the eyes and saw the blue eyes looking back at her, understanding that she now had her full senses back.

"Mom? How long is Daddy's cock?" Vicki asked, a conspiratorial smile on her lovely young face.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers
12