Sexy Slut Fantasy

Story Info
He's tricked into becoming a sexy slut by his girlfriend.
4.9k words
4.49
204.6k
102

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdavis616
pdavis616
69 Followers

It is weird how things happen. I never thought I would ever do any of the things that I did on that Saturday afternoon. But my girlfriend never ceased to surprise me. That was one of the things that attracted me to her. Besides the fact that she was drop dead gorgeous being tall, thin with an adorable perky ass with youthful tits that were just big enough to jiggle under her tight tops, she also had this air of mystery. You never knew what she was going to do next. Well that is how it started and how I ultimately became as hot as she was.

We were sitting on the couch one Saturday watching Makeover Stories on TLC. I was getting bored and began to start looking her over as I was sipping beers. She was laying on the couch like a little sex kitten with her legs on my lap. She was wearing white cotton shorts that barely covered her ass with a white tank top. Her breasts could be seen under the thin layer of stretch cotton, her little nipples poking out. I started to think about taking those shorts off and opening up her legs and teasing her clit with my tongue until she was shaking violently. I loved how I could make her cum so easily and couldn't stop thinking about hearing her moan.

I started to get hard and began to rub her long silky smooth legs. I was working my way up to her tiny little shorts and started rubbing her clit threw the thin fabric when she said, "I'm bored. I want to do a make over on you," then smiled coyly.

I looked into her light green eyes and could tell she had something fun in mind.

"Do you want to be made over baby?" She said as she repositioned herself on all fours leaning towards me and gently swaying her ass back and forth like a horny little slut. Before I could answer she unbuckled my pants and pulled out my now hard cock. She put head of my cock in her mouth and then slid her lips all the way down to the base then back up slowly, kissing the head before she looked up and said, "do you wanna do a make over baby? Will you do whatever I want?" I was so horny I would have done anything.

"Of course I do Sasha." She loved it when I said her name.

Her voice took on a new dominant tone when she said, "good then come with me and we will turn you into the naughty slut that you want to be."

I stammered, not really knowing what she meant, when she grabbed my cock firmly in her hand and led me to the bathroom by it. I was so hard I almost came in her soft hand. She had never done this before and I was surprised to say the least.

"Now take your clothes off because we are starting from the ground up," she said forcefully.

I took off my clothes standing there naked as she began to explain what was going to happen. "I am going to turn you into a hot little slut. I see you looking at all those teenage girls dressed all sluty, bending over waving their asses at you. I know you want to fuck them and that you also want to look like them. Now it's going to happen and you are going to be my little slut! Ok Nicole?"

She walked back into the closet as I stood there stunned. When she came out she had a short leather whip and was hitting it into the palm of her hand as she stood in front of me with her weight rested seductively on one of her hips. I didn't know what to say when she hit me on the dick with the whip and said, "I didn't hear you answer my question! Now are you going to be a good little slut or a bad one. This can go good for you or bad depending on how you behave. Do you understand?"

My cock was stinging from the lashing and I was surprisingly turned on! I couldn't wait to be her little slut if that was what she wanted. I stammered, "yes I want to be a good slut," and moved towards her to grab her in my arms. I wanted her so bad. She backed away and said, "answer me with yes mistress. You are the slave and I am the master."

"Yes mistress." I grinned before she hit me with the whip across the chest. I yelped it stung so bad.

"That is not how hot sluts sound when they are whipped! Now bend over and show me you are a feminine slut." I reluctantly turned around and bent over. She began whipping my ass and said, "now squeal like a teenage girl would." It really started to hurt so I let out my best girly whimpers. She was pleased and said, "Good, now we can begin. From now on you are to talk like a girl and react like a girl. If you do this the make over will be real nice for you. Understand?"

"Yes mistress," I replied.

"Good. You are a quick learner. Now you get a reward." She dropped the whip and got on her knees and proceeded to give me the softest wettest blowjob I ever got. "Girls like things soft and sensual," she moaned, "now doesn't that feel better than when you jerk on your dick like a clumsy man?"

"Yes mistress."

"Mmm, good. This might not be so hard after all." She smiled as she stroked my cock slowly. "Now we need to make you all soft and sweet like a girl so this might take awhile. If you are patient I will reward you. Ok Nicole?" I couldn't get used to her calling me Nicole.

"Yes mistress," I said in my best seductive girly voice. She laughed and said, "you really are going to enjoy this aren't you? Such a pretty little sissy."

I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth, "I want to be your pretty little sissy slut mistress. Please help me."

"Oh you will don't worry about that Nicole." She then pulled out a bottle of cream and began rubbing it all over my body. "This cream will take all that nasty hair off your body so you can be clean and soft. Mmm, this is going to be so sexy," she purred. My cock and balls were aching as she rubbed her hands all over me. I couldn't believe this was happening and I was about to have no body hair! The thought turned me on. What did she have planned?

"Now stay there while I get some things from my closet for you to wear." The cream began to tingle and burn. I could feel butterflies in my stomach I felt so excited. Is this how girls feel? I wondered.

"Now the cream is probably ready to come off. I want you to go in the shower and rub it all off with my girly body scrubber. After you removed all your hair I want you to turn the shower on and wash your whole body with my moisturizing body wash. Then I will tell you what to do next."

I went into the shower and began rubbing the hair off with her body scrubber. It came off so easily. I began to get excited even more and slowly started stroking my cock.

"Don't you dare jack off in the shower," she yelled, " girls masturbate in the bathtub. Never standing up like nasty boys."

"yes mistress," I quickly replied fearing that she would use the whip again, although the idea did turn me on. I finished scrubbing my body and looked down to see it completely hairless! My god this is so hot. I turned the shower on and filled her scrubber with the body wash she told me to use. I began rubbing my body and couldn't believe how smooth and sexy I felt. She practically read my mind when she said, "it feels good doesn't it? Don't you feel so sexy now?"

"Mmm, yes I do mistress," I purred in a soft seductive voice as she giggled at my response. I was really getting into this!

When I was done I stepped out of the shower. My cock was dripping pre cum which mistress noticed as she licked the head of my cock with her tongue. She started drying me off with a big pink towel and told me to get into her pink silk bathrobe. I couldn't believe how good it felt against my skin. It was so smooth and my skin was so soft. She wrapped a piece of the silk robe around my cock and began stroking it softly as she panted in my ear. I could feel her hot breath as she said, "now doesn't it feel good to be a girl?"

"Eww yes it does mistress! Make me your little slut."

"Oh don't worry I will. Now rub this lotion all over your body. This will make your skin so soft and smooth and it smells like roses. You love it when I wear this now you get to see what it feels like." I moaned as she rubbed the lotion on my body under the silky robe.

"Now a good little slut cant be naked under her robe so I want you to put these on," as she pulled out a white lace thong, " I cut a whole for you to put your cock through for now. But that is going to change soon." She smiled coyly.

I took the panties and stepped into them sliding them up my leg. I took my hard cock and maneuvered it through the hole she cut for me then pulled the panties all the way up. They cradled my balls so delicately and I could feel the thong spreading my ass cheeks.

" Now stand like a girl and stick your little ass out."

I leaned forward on my toes and stuck my ass out as she gave my ass a swift spank.

"Ahh" I pouted like a girl.

"Now be a good sissy and put these on." She handed me a pair of three inch heels. I had small feet and had a rather small body so they fit perfectly. She leaned down and buckled me in to the heels as I tried to get my balance. Once I was all buckled in she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my cock in her mouth as she kneeled before me. "You are being such a good sissy. I am so proud of you. Now I want you to know I have been planning this and have bought some...appliances just for you. I expect you to cooperate or you will never cum again from me, understand?"

"Yes mistress, I want to do good for you," I cooed.

I just noticed that she had pulled quite a few bags out from somewhere and had them spread on the bathroom counter. She pulled out a pair of B sized silicone breasts and some super glue. This was going a little too far! How was I going to get those off? I was about to protest when she grabbed the whip again. I decided to push my chest out for her.

She first held the breasts against my chest and began fitting them. "Oh good! They fit! I am so excited you are going to like these so much!" As she glued them on my chest I felt my nipple enter a hollowed out section inside the breast. I could feel the weight of them on my chest and looked down and wiggled them and watched them sway naturally. I couldn't believe how good they looked! They looked natural and you couldn't even tell they were fake! I ran my hands over them as she pulled out a remote.

"These were very expensive and are going to be on a long time." She pushed a button on the remote and I heard a tiny motor whir to life in my breasts. My nipples were sucked out, from the inside of the breast! It began to hurt a little and I let out a little whimper.

"Is that far enough," she laughed, and pushed another button. The suction stopped and I felt something clamp around each nipple.

"If you are good you get this," and pushed another button and my nipples began to vibrate.

I couldn't help but let out a feminine "Ohhhhhh," as my nipples were teased relentlessly. It felt so good! I got harder than I ever had standing there in panties, high heels and a silky robe. My hips began pumping instinctively.

"When you are bad you get this," she said as she pushed another button. I felt a really strong electric shock right on each nipple. I couldn't move, she had complete control of me. This was so sexy "Ewww please stop mistress!" She released the button as I stood there panting.

"Now that you understand I have total control you will behave nicely. I also want you to know that your sex is now mine. You will not play with it or make yourself cum unless you have my permission. You will do everything I ask and if you do it well I will let you be the slut you are. Your little clitty is now mine understand!" She pushed the shock button again and I felt a surge of pain go through my whole body starting at the nipple. I fell to the floor and stammered, "Yes mistress."

This went a lot farther than I had thought. I didn't know how much I liked this but it turned me on for some reason. The idea of being a pretty little slave was oddly appealing.

She pulled out a white satin bra and instructed me to stand up as she put it on me. I put my arms through the straps and pulled the bra over my breasts. I could feel the satin fabric through my breasts! What kind of things were these? I discovered that I loved the restrictive feeling that the bra gave me as she latched it behind my back. The straps going over the shoulder took the weight of my breasts and pulled into my shoulders. Mmm I was beginning to feel very feminine and liked it very much. I never knew it would feel so good.

She led me to her makeup table and sat me down and promptly handcuffed my hands behind the chair. Then she strapped my ankles to the leg of the chair with a belt. I was completely helpless sitting there in a bra and panties with my cock standing upright as she slid her tiny little shorts off. She rubbed a finger on her pussy then moved it towards my mouth. I could see her juices shining on her finger. Apparently she liked this as much as I did! She slid her finger into my mouth and told me to suck it like a good slut. I wrapped my lips around her finger and took it slowly into my mouth, twirling my tongue around her finger.

"Oh you are going to be a good slut," she said as she straddled me and eased her pussy over my throbbing cock. She was so wet I could not believe it. Her insides were hot and wet as she began riding me. I strained against the cuffs and the belts holding my legs to the chair. I wanted to pick her up and fuck her hard on the table. She felt me strain and said, "Nope, I am in control now and you just take what I give you."

"Yes mistress," I said as she continued to slide up and down on me slowly.

"You are not going to cum either, Nicole. That cock is mine and I'm going to use it for myself." She continued to ride me as I strained against the restraints. I could tell she was about to cum as her breathing got faster and she started purring and whimpering faster and faster. I wanted to cum so bad. She started riding me hard and her whole body went into a spasm as she dug her nails into the back of my neck. My panties were soaked and I shuddered as she slid off of me. I was so close. How long is she going to keep me like this?

"Mmm, you looked so pretty I just had to take care of myself. Good little sissy. Now lets get back to work!"

She slid on a sexy pair of lacy boyshort panties that barely covered her perky ass as she began getting the makeup table ready.

"We are going to make you look so pretty. Then maybe you can cum." She smiled as she began putting makeup on my face. She stroked my cock intermittently to keep it hard as she worked on my face. My cock throbbed so hard as her makeup brushes tickled my face. "How about some nice pink eye shadow, hmm?"

"I want to fuck you, please mistress," I begged.

She slapped my bare stomach and said, "you don't want to start begging yet. Trust me."

I sat there for what seemed like hours, my cock throbbing the whole time, as she did my makeup. She even glued fake eyelashes on my eye lids. I was gong to look like a beauty queen or something.

"Now for the final touch then I will let you up," she said as she pulled out a wig with long blond hair and fit it on my head. "You get to be blond because it matches your nice blue eyes and because I have black hair we will look cute together. I am going to be the punk rock type hotty and you are going to be the sweet sexy all American blonde."

When she finished she undid the belts holding my ankles to the chair then undid the handcuffs. I was about to jump on her and fuck her so hard but I saw the remote in her hand and the sly grin on her face. I didn't want another shock so I waited for instruction.

"Now stand up and take the robe off." I did as I was told and began to turn around slowly after she told me to. It was hard to balance in the heels and I almost fell. She said, "Just as I thought. You look pretty good but you don't quite have the feminine figure that I want for you."

She went into the bathroom and returned with a white satin waist cincher that matched my bra. "I ordered this one size too small for you so that when you wear it you will have a tiny little waist and nice thighs. Now turn around and step into this."

I took the garment and began getting harder as I looked my body over. My new long hair was tickling my newly softened skin. My white bra was holding in the most perfect set of tits ever and my legs looked so feminine all shaved and smooth as I stood in my heels. The waist cincher was very soft and I saw that it had stitching that would make my body contour just the way it wanted to when it was laced up. The front had hook and eye closures down the center and the back had laces that were already loose. I stepped into the garment and struggled to pull it over my ass. This thing was going to be tight! Mistress took over for me and placed it so that the top of the garment rested two inches below my rib cage and the bottom just hit my hip bones.

"Now lift your arms Nicole and I will tighten this up for you." I did as I was told as she began lacing me in. I cold feel the cold satin tight against my skin. Soon it was pulling in my rib cage, stomach and mid section. God it was so tight I had to stand perfectly straight as she finally got it tight enough for her satisfaction. She ran her hands down my curvy sides and I quivered involuntarily.

"Now come with me," she said as she grabbed my cock and led me to the bathroom. It felt so strange to walk in heels and now with this waist cincher I had to walk with my butt sticking out. As we got into the bathroom I looked into the mirror.

I couldn't believe it. My mind refused to believe what it saw and I felt it recoil in disbelief. A hot looking blonde stared back at me from the mirror. I touched my hair and moved it from my eye. If it wasn't for my totally erect cock I would say that I was the hottest blonde I ever saw. I moved my hands over my white satin bra and down my now curvy waist. I had a perfect hourglass figure. My makeup completely transformed my face. I looked so cute and sexy with the big eyelashes, pink eye shadow and shiny pink lips! I couldn't believe how my lips looked so plump and girly. I continued with my hands until I found my hard cock.

"Ah ah ah, little slut. Hands on the counter. You have been good so I will take care of you. Now lean forward and watch as your mistress plays with her new cock. Watch yourself in the mirror and make girly noises and face while I stroke you, that is if you want to cum."

She stood behind me and squeezed my cock hard. I had been hard so long that about a table spoon of pre cum dripped into her hand. I could feel her breasts against my back as she rubbed the cum all over my cock and began stroking it. Her other hand squeezed my nipple through my sexy bra and it hurt so good that I squeeled.

"Good girl. Now make sure that you make noises to let your mistress know how good this feels. You also need to practice how to turn boys on." She laughed as she continued stroking my cock. I moaned and wriggled my hips like I thought a girl would. I even practiced making a girly sex face in the mirror.

She stroked faster and faster until my cock became rock hard and shot cum all over the counter. The orgasm was so strong I had to lean against the counter as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through my body. I kept squirting more and more cum as she kept rubbing my hard cock. It felt too good I want her to stop because I couldn't take it any more. I shuddered and let out a loud girlish yell before she finally stopped rubbing me. I was completely breathless and now I could really feel my confining attire.

"Good girl. Now that is my cock and I want you to clean up its mess for me. I want you to lick your whole mess up before I get back." She squeezed my balls hard through the thong I was wearing as she said, "understand! And don't mess up your make up."

"Yes mistress." I quickly leaned over and began licking up my salty cum. God I can't believe I am doing this.

pdavis616
pdavis616
69 Followers
12