Sexy Slut Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole goes shopping and has a wild time.
942 words
4.32
93k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdavis616
pdavis616
69 Followers

Sasha came out wearing a red plaid school girl skirt that barely covered her ass. Underneath she was wearing some black fishnet thigh high stockings and I could just barely see the lace top of them peeking out from below her skirt. To cover her breasts, or barely cover her breasts would be more accurate, Sasha was wearing a white cotton tank top with a red bra underneath. The bra showed through the stretched fabric of her tank top and pushed her boobs together and up. Damn she looked sexy! I normally would have protested her wearing such an outfit but I was in no condition to protest now.

"Come along Nicole." She ordered as she swayed past me, wiggling her hips seductively. She picked up the car keys and headed outside and I followed reluctantly.

I felt so vulnerable as I stepped out the door. I had never dressed like a woman before, let alone a sexy woman, and I had definitely never headed outside dressed like this! We walked out of the apartment and I hesitated for a second. Was I really ready to go out like this? What if someone recognized me? God the combination of the dress and lingerie rubbing on my skin felt so good that my head began to get dizzy. I felt the cool breeze blow across my exposed legs and up my skirt. My god! It felt so sexy to be a woman! How could they control themselves? As I stood just outside the door Sasha turned around and walked back towards me. I began to feel the blood rush to my cock from the excitement of the situation. I could feel my cock straining against the rope and pulling at my corset. I could feel the cool soft satin panties hugging my ass and pelvis. I could feel the sensuous cut of the panties creeping up my ass cheeks and the bottom of my butt spilling out from the panties. I breathed in deep as my abdomen was held in by the tightly laced white corset. I began to feel dizzy as Sasha approached and gave me a big wet passionate kiss as she grabbed my ass. Oh god, I want to cum so bad again already!

"come on Nicole. You don't want to get punished do you? Now keep up," as she headed out into the parking lot.

I looked around and noticed a group of guys on the patio staring at us with their mouths wide open. I decided to follow Sasha's example and swayed my hips seductively as we headed towards the car.

I got to the car and sat in the passenger seat delicately like a woman would. I took extra care to make sure my dress was smooth and laying under me before I sat down on it. Sasha was already in the car and I could tell she was amused and pleased by the care I had taken. "This is going to be so fun," she said as she kissed me on my cheek and rubbed my smooth leg. She rubbed me lightly and I had never felt such a sensation from having my leg touched. She tenderly ran her hand up the inside of my leg, pulling my dress up to reveal my smooth legs, getting closer to my panties. My cock began to throb and I could feel the head of my cock getting choked by the thin rope as it began getting thicker.

"Ehhhwww, Sasha please!" I begged as I squirmed in my seat. My hands went for my breasts, almost instinctively, as she continued to rub my legs. "You are getting good at being a sexy little slut!" Sasha said," But you still need to work on your sex voice."

Sasha quit teasing me and pulled out a CD from her purse and put it in the CD player. She turned to me and said, "I want you to imitate the voice on the CD." She pressed play and then promptly pulled out the infamous remote that controlled the sensations in my breasts. She set it to a low vibration.

"Ah, ooooh" I let out as I breathed heavily.

The car stereo came alive at the same time with the sound of a woman breathing. Her breaths got louder and louder as she began whimpering and letting out little feminine moans of ecstasy. The CD was of a woman making herself cum.

"Now copy her sounds as we drive to the mall Nicole." She turned it up and I sat there enjoying the ride. I didn't have to try to hard to fake orgasm sounds as my nipples were getting stimulated the whole ride. I writhed in my seat as my body pulsed with pleasure. It was strange. Hearing the woman on the radio almost made me feel like I was cumming. I closed my eyes and imagined a vibrator teasing my clit as we drive to the mall.

When we finally got there I was nearly out of breath. Sasha turned the nipple stimulation off and we headed towards the main entrance. Not to crowded today luckily. I struggled to keep up in my high heels as she led the way into the mall. I couldn't help but stare at Sasha's beautiful ass swaying just beneath her tiny little skirt. God those fishnet stockings were so hot. I loved how the skirt was tight around her belly and showed off her tiny little waist. Sasha looked back to check on me and caught me watching her sweet little ass. She gave me a sly smile as we headed into the mall.

pdavis616
pdavis616
69 Followers