Sexy Slut Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdavis616
pdavis616
69 Followers

When she returned she had an interesting looking piece of thin nylon rope. Almost like a shoe string.

"Now since I am all done playing with my little slut's clitty I am going to tie it up for you so you can wear proper clothes without looking like a tranny. I can't have you getting hard when we are shopping can I? Take your thong off."

Shopping!!? I don't want to go out like this. I looked back in the mirror and saw the hot blond looking back at me in sexy lingerie. I took the thong off and before I could get hard again she tied a loop around the tip of my penis. She then pulled it towards her as she cupped my balls in her left hand.

"Now the tricky part," she said as she pulled my penis back between my legs, splitting my scrotum down the middle and forcing my balls up into my abdomen. She then pulled the string up into my ass crack which tucked my cock conveniently between my legs. She pulled it tighter and then laced it into the waist cincher so that the head of my cock was now connected to the back of my lingerie by her string.

"I tied a knot in the waist cincher that you will never be able to get out. You will only be allowed to have your clitty out when I untie it for you. Don't worry you will like what I am going to do for you. We are going shopping and we are going to have so much fun together. Just a few more things to do first and don't even think about cutting yourself out of this nice lingerie I bought for you. Got it slut!" She yelled as she smacked my ass hard.

"Now go lay on the bed."

I could feel the string pulling on the head of my penis as I walked. Every movement of my body went straight to my cock because of the way she tied it to my waist cincher. I started to feel like I was going to get hard but knew that was not going to happen until she untied my cock for me. I laid on the bed with my feet on the floor when she came out with the super glue.

"Now lean back and open your legs." I did as I was told and she began pulling my scrotum out from either side of my cock. Then she told me to relax and I felt her pull the skin down so that it surrounded my cock, the head of which was practically pulled back between my but cheeks. She then glued the two pieces of skin together so that the base of my penis was tunneling back through the skin flaps she just pulled around it. She told me to stand up and look at what she had done.

I couldn't believe it. From the front it almost looked like I had a vagina. The skin was glued around to form a perfect little camel toe! My balls were in my pelvis and I looked like a woman! She handed me a satin pair of boyshort panties and told me to put them on then go look in the mirror.

I did as I was told and found myself looking like a lingerie model from Victorias Secret or something. I ran my hands over my smooth body, my perfect figure thanks to my nice satin waist cincher. The whole matching ensemble would bring any man to his knees. I felt so sexy that I started to feel the blood rush to my penis. It was not going to get hard now that it was all tied up and my ball sack \had been glued over the shaft between my legs! I looked like a chick! I rubbed my panties right where my clit would be and moaned softly. I turned around and examined my self in the mirror. I don't thing any one would recognize me.

Mistress came into the bathroom and tied a yellow satin choker style necklace firmly around my neck.

"Cant have you looking like a boy with your Adams Apple can we Nicole?"

"No mistress, but I don't really want to go outside." She didn't like that and grabbed the remote and sent a jarring shock from the breast forms.

"Oh please," I squealed, "I will do whatever you want!"

"I know you will. Now put this on while I get dressed. We are going to buy you some pretty clothes. And call me Sasha when we are in public. We are going to be two hot sluts out for a day of shopping. You can act like we are equals when we are out but if you are bad you will be severely punished when we get back."

She handed me a yellow cotton sun dress. I pulled it on over my head and noticed how short it was. The dress was form fitting down to just below the top of my hip bones so it showed off my perfect figure nicely. The dress barely covered my ass and made my shiny soft legs look nice and long. I was getting aroused again and the head of my cock started throbbing and pulling against the string. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I could barely breathe deeply because of my corset being so tight. I looked at the hot woman staring back at me in the mirror and wondered what I had got myself into. I could hear Missy humming to herself as she got ready.

To be continued...

pdavis616
pdavis616
69 Followers
12