Sexy Spanish Practice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Si, bebe, muevete el culo!" I shouted to him, smiling. I gave his dancing, round ass an approving squeeze. He smiled at me and blushed the same as before. He was still shy, but the alcohol seemed to be loosening him up nicely.

I thought it was time to see what he could really do. I took his hand in mine once again. "Vamos."

I led him to the very center of the dance floor, swerving between moving bodies. I myself had always been a clumsy, awkward dancer. Though with Diego by my side, I really didn't care.

Diego was a natural. He was on fire out there. His sinewy arms rippled as he held them high over his head. Hips thrusting and gyrating electrically to the beat.

Eyes closed, feeling the rhythm of the music in his body, he caressed himself, running his hands all over his bare torso. His tongue wetted his pursed lips in that same way that drove me wild. As he rocked to the music, he seemed to be aroused by his own sensuality. By his own touch on his body.

I began to realize how much attention he was getting from surrounding dancers. Bewitched as I was by him, it wouldn't be the least bit surprising if he was melting the hearts of every guy (and girl) in the place.

Our bodies ground against each other. We moved as one. I ran my hands the whole course of him, from his sculpted chest to his athletic legs. The energy of his movements flowing into mine and back.

At that moment, I hoped the dance would never end.

...

Close to 2 a.m. a saw a familiar dazzle of purple out of the corner of my eye. Angel materialized from the crowd, his hair matted with sweat. He took Diego aside and said something into his ear. He beckoned to me and the three of us moved off the dance floor.

Well, all good things must come to an end, I figured. Diego didn't have much time in the U.S. and they would probably need to be heading home.

I really hoped Angel wasn't mad at me for dry humping his cousin in front two-hundred people. I was already preparing my defense. He'd left me alone with him, after all. With a guy like Diego, what did he expect me to do?

After conversing with his cousin, Angel turned to me. "Hey there, Jimmy, do you think you might be able to do me a really big favor?" Uh oh, here it comes. And yet, I saw no anger or resentment in his babydoll face.

"You see that fine little chacalito over there?" he asked, suddenly beaming. I looked over to see one of the college guys he'd been talking to earlier, now shirtless like Diego and glistening with sweat. I was pretty sure, even from a distance, that I saw some of Angel's glittery lip gloss smeared on his face.

"He and I are going to go get a bite at Steak n Shake and then I might be going to his place," he said, stroking his gold chains with an unabashedly triumphant grin.

"Anyway, when you guys are done here, do you think you could take Diego home for me? He knows how to get there, he can show you..." I looked at Angel. In that moment, I wanted to give him an enormous kiss on the mouth.

Of course he would be leaving with a guy. Of course he would want me to take Diego home. How could I have doubted the ultimate smooth-talker? I told him that nothing in the world would please me more.

Seeming to read my mind (my very horny mind) Angel said, "okay, hon, so he just needs to be back home by tomorrow because we're going to have some family over. Like around ten or eleven." Angel and I kissed each other on both cheeks again, then he went back to his shirtless boy toy and was gone.

I began to calculate my next move. By tomorrow? This meant we still had the whole night ahead of us if we wanted!

I wasted no time. Once Angel was out of sight, I turned to Diego and asked if he was ready to leave. I saw what appeared to be disappointment in his eyes. He looked at the dance floor with longing, but then nodded. "Si...si, vamos..."

I then dropped my suggestion (as casually as possible) that if he really didn't want to go back to Angel's house tonight (which was all the way on the other side of town), he could stay at my place (which was a bit closer) and then I could drop him off there tomorrow morning.

He looked at me and I could feel my cheeks burning. I felt my Spanish might be failing me and I was not sure if he had understood. "Solo si quieres, no hay obligaciĆ³n, obviamente..." I hurried to say. I didn't want to pressure him into anything.

A knowing smile spread across Diego's face. A hungry gleam entered his eye. He leaned in close to me and I put an arm around his waist, an act that felt completely natural now.

"Vamos a tu apartamento," he said decidedly. "Si...si vamos." He looked up at me and smiled. I leaned in and kissed him deeply.

...

We found his shirt and my hoodie, then we made our way downstairs and into the open air. It felt nice after the smoky club, but it was also rather chilly outside. I put my hoodie around Diego's shoulders and rubbed his sides to keep him warm.

Once inside my car, a still-shirtless Diego leaned the passenger seat back, put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. I watched his taut stomach rise and fall, a crease folded across his belly button. His crucifix fell back behind his shoulder.

I drove, trying to focus on getting us back to my apartment in one piece. As I was most assuredly over the legal limit, I really did not want to spend the night in prison.

This was no easy feat, however. Diego was, to say the least, distracting.

Eyes closed, lips slightly parted again, he began to hug and caress his body as he had done on the dance floor. More slowly, more seductive this time. I saw the skin of his bare torso erupt in goosebumps as he touched himself. His nipples were at full attention. He adjusted himself in the seat, spreading his legs open as far as he could.

I couldn't help it. I reached over to squeeze his leg. Diego breathed in at my touch, licking his lips with desire. I rubbed up and down, feeling the muscle in his leg. My eye fell on the that impressive bulge once again. He laid his hand over my hand and guided it upward toward his manhood, then folded his hands back behind his head.

I pressed into his erection. He began to moan. "Ahh, si..." He pushed himself into my cupped hand. He thrust his hardon against me. "Aye madre de dios..."

If this weren't exciting enough to make me nearly drive off the road, he began to sing, as well. A slow, sensual song:

Besame, besame mucho

Como si fuera esta noche

La ultima vez

I watched his mouth forming the words to the song. I trailed my fingers up to his firm stomach to probe his belly button. I ran the scape of his chest to his nipples, then back down to his straining cock once more. He continued to moan, smiling to himself and tasting his lips. "Oh, Jim," he breathed (again calling me "Geem").

When I squeezed his hardon again, a drop of pre-cum oozed through his jeans. He was ready. For that matter, so was I. It took every shred of will-power I had not to pull over and jump on him right there and then.

He continued singing as I squeezed and stroked his erection:

Besame, besame mucho,

Que tengo miedo a perderte

Perderte despuƩs

On we went like this, Diego singing, his cock hard and oozing in my grip, until finally, at long last, we pulled into the parking lot outside my apartment building.

To be continued...

12