Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely & horny MILF of a stepmom has sex with her stepson.
6.7k words
3.7
89.7k
101
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though some men from her past may take offense with and chuckle over Elizabeth being called a lady, nonetheless, for the purpose of this story, Elizabeth is the lady in red leather.

A lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated stepmother, she lives out her sexual fantasies with her stepson, John.

Something she thought she'd never be, with her having already lived a full, sexual life at such a young age before she was married, now, after she married, Elizabeth was sad, lonely, and depressed. A tall, blue-eyed, busty, natural blonde, with a beautiful face and a killer body, she was accustomed to being the center of men's attention. The cause of spontaneous erections and wet dreams, she was accustomed inspiring men's wanton lust, wicked, sexual desire, and longing looks of passion. Yet, all in the past, that was before she married Jim twelve-years ago when she was 25-years-old and he was 40-years-old.

A traveling salesman, her friends warned her about marrying a man 15-years-her senior who was always in the air, on the road, staying at different hotels and motels, and who was never home. Now, knowing better, she wished she had listened to them. She wondered how different her life would be if she had married someone else. Perhaps, had she married someone else, anyone else, she wouldn't be alone, lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated. Perhaps, she'd be traveling or partying with her husband instead of sexually lusting over her stepson.

She wished she had married someone who worked at a 9 to 5 job and who was always home. She wished she had married someone younger and more her age. She wished she had married someone who remained faithful to her. She wished she had married someone who paid her more attention. She wished she had married someone who drank less. She wished she had married someone who took more interest in her, someone who wanted to give her a baby, and start a family.

With her husband seldom home, she was always lonely. With her going long periods of time without sex, she was always horny. Then, even when he was finally home, never paying her the sexual attention that she wanted and needed, she was always sexually frustrated. Obviously, her husband, Jim, didn't need her for sex. Obviously, he was getting his sexual satisfaction from somewhere else and from someone else.

'Begging the question,' she thought. 'Why am I still here? With me not having a job, him paying all the bills, and allowing me to live in his house, where would I go?'

With her husband doing God knows what with God knows who, after John graduated college and returned home to live, she was home alone with her 22-year-old stepson. In the way that her sexual attention focused all on her husband when she married him twelve-years-ago, now her sexual attention focused all on her stepson. There with one another night and day, it was inevitable that a sexual attraction would develop, especially with a woman who needed and wanted sex.

'All I think about is John naked and having sex with me. All I want to do is to sexually tease my stepson by showing him bits and pieces of my nearly naked body,' she thought.

Having raised him since he was 9-years-old, as close to him as if he was her biological son, she knew him better than his father. Where his father paid him little attention, she loved him, cared for him, and fussed over him as if he was her own. Sexually attracted to him, she loved him as if he was her young stud of a man instead of her sexually forbidden stepson.

As if she was having a second chance at love and sex but in reverse chronological order, with John 15-years her junior, in the way that she was 15-years her husband's junior, what worked then may work now. Adding to her sexual attraction to him, he was the spitting image of his father. Inciting the flames of passion and desire, he was just as sexually attracted to her as she was sexually attracted to him. Unable to control it and/or fight it, they were doomed to have incestuous sex.

* * * * *

Now that they were older, their special stepmother and stepson connection grew more physical, emotional, and sexual. Harmless, sexual teasing fun in the beginning, just as she had developed forbidden, sexual feelings for him, he clearly had developed inappropriate, sexual feelings for her. With her having the body of a stripper when other girls her age were still maturing, sexually teasing men was something she did for as long as she could remember. Sexually teasing men came as natural to her as walking and talking. Using her talent for sexual teasing, sexually teasing her stepson made her feel as alive and wicked as it obviously made him feel horny and special.

Elizabeth would never have sex with her stepson, John, of course, but she enjoyed his reaction whenever she sexually teased him by flashing him bits and pieces of her sexy and shapely body. As if he was a paying customer peeping through thick, one-way, mirrored glass and she was a stripper, she enjoyed showing her stepson what he should never see of his stepmother. With her having a captive audience of one, he was at her sexual mercy. As much as she gave him masturbation fodder, he put her in the sexual mood to masturbate herself too.

Pretending she didn't know he was looking, was there watching, and that he could clearly see all that she was showing and all that he was seeing, she pretended that she was oblivious to his focused stares. She pretended that she was oblivious to his obvious sexual lust and incestuous desire. Playing him by using his sexually attraction to her made it easier to unmercifully, sexually tease him. All she needed to do to have his undivided attention, to have him wrapped around her finger, and to have him do whatever she needed him to do, was to show him a bit of skin.

Yet, if only he knew that she was deliberately, sexually teasing him, what would he think? What would he say? If only he knew that she was deliberately flashing him up-skirt peeks of her bright, white bikini panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, what would he think? What would he say? If only he knew that she was deliberately flashing him up-nightgown peeks of her trimmed, blonde, naked pussy and down-nightgown views of her big, shapely, naked breasts and erect nipples, would what would he think? What would he say?

Yet, even though they needed to talk about the sexual elephant in the room, the last thing she wanted to do was to talk. The last thing she wanted to have was an in-depth conversation about their inappropriate emotional, physical, and sexual attraction to one another. The last thing she wanted to do was to nip this in the bud when instead, she encouraged their sexual attraction by flashing him. Instead, she wanted their sexual chemistry to flourish.

The only thing she wanted to do was to sexually tease him. What she really wanted to do was to entice him to make the first, sexual move. She was hoping to entice him to kiss her while feeling her through her clothes. She was hoping to entice him to strip her naked and take her sexually. She was hoping to entice him to be the man that she had hoped his father would be. Even though she masturbated herself over the thoughts of him naked and having sex with her, she was kidding herself that she wouldn't have sex with him.

With him thinking that she was his morally modest stepmother, she was careful not to make her appear to be the whore that she was, had always been, and will always be. Instead of making her flashes appear deliberate and/or desperate, as if he was there at the right place and at the right time, she made her quick flashes appear accidental. With her always home alone with him, it was easy to give him fast flashes of her in her bra and panties, topless, and, sometimes, even naked. She gave him much longer flashes of her nearly, naked body when wearing her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns.

Playing her role believingly, she acted as if she was a dumb blonde when there was nothing dumb about her. With him her captive audience of one, she acted as if she was oblivious that he was there watching and staring as she dressed and undressed with her bedroom door partially open when she was well aware that he was there. She acted as if he didn't see her run from her bedroom to the bathroom or from the bathroom to her bedroom without wearing any clothes, not even a towel.

As if she forgot he was her stepson and she was his stepmom, she'd mindless dressed or undressed while talking to him as he stared at her through her bedroom mirror. Sometimes when in a horny mood, she pretended that she didn't know he was home while walking around in all manner of undress. Over the years, he caught her in her sexy low-cut bra and bikini panties dozens of times. He caught her topless and he even caught her naked several times.

Pretending she didn't hear his car pull in the driveway while wearing her earbuds, she'd allow him to see her sunning while topless or sunning naked in the backyard. Pretending she didn't know he was there watching her, with her knowing that he was always there watching her, she'd give him a sexy show. Under his watchful eyes while pretending her hands were his hands, she'd feel her tits, finger her nipples, and even suck her tits while rubbing her clit. With masturbating herself a whole other level of sexually teasing him, she knew he was there staring down at her from his bedroom window while he masturbated himself, too.

'Cum with me,' she thought while fingering her nipples, rubbing her clit, and fingerfucking her pussy. 'I wish I could watch you stroke your prick in the way that you're watching me fingering my pussy. I wish I could watch you cum in the way that you're about to watch me cum,' she thought while giving her stepson a real masturbation show.

"Oh, God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she said wishing that she dared to say his name. She would have loved to say, I'm cumming, John. I'm cumming but too much too soon, it was enough that she allowed him to watch her masturbate herself.

Taking two to play her game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, as much as he, no doubt, enjoyed seeing his stepmother in all manner of undress, she enjoyed flashing her stepson all that he should never see of her. Sexually teasing him not only gave her something to break her boredom but also gave her something to masturbate over later. Masturbating herself over the thoughts of John naked and having sex with her temporarily eased her horniness and sexual frustration before returning to her with a vengeance.

With her sleeping in a cold and empty bed, all she had to keep her warm at night were hands, her fingers, her vibrator, her dildo, and her forbidden thoughts of having incestuous sex with her stepson. All she had to keep her warm at night were her sexual thoughts and her imagination of having sex with John while masturbating herself. All she had to keep her warm at night were the sexual thoughts that she did with him that day and all the days previously.

She dreamt of him stripping her naked and taking her. She dreamt of him seeing her naked. She dreamt of him touching her and feeling her everywhere. She dreamt of him masturbating her. She dreamt of him eating her. She dreamt of him spanking her, disciplining her, and making her his wicked, incestuous bitch. She dreamt of seeing him naked. She dreamt of seeing his cock, stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and fucking his cock. She dreamt of him being her new man now and forever.

'Oh, John,' she thought to herself while feeling her big tits and fingering nipples. 'I wish my hand was your hand,' she thought while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. 'Oh, John, I'd love to stroke your cock and suck your cock before fucking your cock. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth and in my pussy,' she thought while masturbating herself. 'I'd love to watch and hear you cum. I'd love you to give me a cum bath. I want to marry you,' she thought while knowing that would never happen.

* * * * *

As if wearing his horniness on his sleeve instead of in his pants, at 22-years-old, he was at that age where he was continually horny and constantly walking around with an obvious erection. At 37-years-old, she was at that age where she was sexually frustrated, emotionally unfulfilled, and desperate for a man's attention, sexual or otherwise. A formula for disaster, the only thing preventing them from having incestuous sex was because she was his stepmother and he was her stepson. Only, that may not be enough to stop them from having a forbidden, incestuous, sexual relationship.

With them living under the same roof, even though they weren't blood related, whatever sexual relationship they may have would not only be deemed incestuous, but also sexually inappropriate and forbidden. Yet, with him a younger, nicer, and better-looking version of his father, she couldn't resist him. She couldn't control the sexual attraction she felt.

With incest an invisible line that she'd never cross, nonetheless, she enjoyed dipping her toe on the other side to test the forbidden, sexual waters. Yet, she wondered what would happen if he built up the courage and took it upon himself to make the first, incestuously sexual move. Instead of her sexually propositioning him for inappropriate sex, what would happen if he solicited her for forbidden sex in the way that she'd love to solicit him for incestuous sex? Instead of her sexually seducing him, what would happen if he sexually seduced her?

Definitely and without a doubt, unable to resist him and control herself, if he made the first sexual move, she'd make all the rest of the incestuous moves. What would she do if he took her in his arms and French kissed her? She'd love nothing more than for him to French kiss her. Would she return his French kiss with her French kiss or would she push him away? Definitely, if he took her in his arms and French kissed her, she wouldn't push him away. Instead, she'd return his French kiss with her French kiss.

What if he tried to touch and feel her through her clothes while kissing her? What if he felt her tits through her blouse and bra while feeling her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties? Would she slap her hand away or would she allow him to grope her? Instead of slapping his hand away, she'd allow him to explore her body through her clothes. She'd allow him to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes where he should never touch and feel her. She'd allow him to feel her tits, finger her nipples, squeeze her ass, and slide a slow hand beneath her skirt over her panty clad pussy.

What would she do if flashed her his hard, erect, naked prick in the way that she was always flashing him her panties, her bra, her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy? The thought of him flashing her his hard, erect, naked cock sexually aroused her. What would she do if he exposed himself to her? Definitely, that night she'd masturbate herself while imagining stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and fucking his cock.

If he flashed her his hard, erect or flaccid, naked prick, would she look away from his erect, naked prick or stare at his erect, naked prick? If he dared to flash her his prick, in the same way that he stared at her when she flashed him her bra, panties, ass, tits, and pussy, of course, definitely, she'd stare. If he flashed her his hard, erect or flaccid, naked prick would she admonish him for exposing his cock or encourage him to continue showing her his cock? She'd never admonish him for trying to sexually seduce her in the way that she'd love to sexually seduce him.

If she'd do anything, in the way that Anne Bancroft did as Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate with Dustin Hoffman as Benjamin Braddock, she'd encourage him. If she'd do anything, in the way that Jennifer O'Neill as Dorothy in the Summer of '42 took Gary Grimes as Hermie to bed, she'd take John to bed too. If she did anything, in the way that Alberta Watson as Susan Aibelli took her son, Jeremy Davies as Ray Aibelli had incestuous sex with him, she'd have incestuous sex with John. Again, if she did anything, in the way that Jacqueline Bisset as Ellen had forbidden sex with her son's friend, Andrew McCarthy as Jonathan in Class, Elizabeth would have forbidden sex John.

What would she do if he put her hand on his naked prick? Just the thought of him putting her hand on his flaccid or erect cock erected her nipples and moistened her pussy. For sure, with her hand on his prick, his dick wouldn't be flaccid for long. Would she wrap her long, manicured fingers around him and stroke him? Of course, she'd wrap her long, sexy fingers around his stiff prick and stroke him. She'd love to masturbate her stepson. She'd love to watch and hear him cum.

'I'm already wet just thinking about stroking his cock, masturbating John, and watching and hearing my stepson cum,' thought Elizabeth.

If he put a sexually suggestive hand to her shoulder, would she take the not so subtle hint? Would she move to her knees and take him in her hand before she took him in her mouth? Would she suck him while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes? Would she allow him to cum in her mouth and possibly even give her a cum bath? Would she dare not only allow him to cum in her mouth but also all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts?

'If he made the first move by pressing on my shoulder, if he wanted me to blow him, I'd stroke his cock while sucking his cock,' she thought.

She'd love nothing more than to stroke John's cock while sucking his cock as he fondled her naked tits and fingered her erect nipples. She'd love nothing more than for him to cum in her mouth while she stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and while swallowing a load of his warm, oozy cum. As a special treat for her beloved stepson, she'd love him to even give her a cum bath. She'd love nothing more than for him to save some cum to ejaculate all over her face, in her blonde hair, and across her big, naked breasts.

'If only he'd put a not so subtle hand to my shoulder, I'd blow him. I'd swallow his cum and allow him to give me a cum facial,' she thought with a laugh.

* * * * *

Adding to her sexual excitement, she imagined her stepson undressing her and stripping her naked while she feebly protested. Would she allow him to feel her tits and finger her nipples through her blouse and bra? Would she allow him to remove her blouse while? Would she allow him to feel her panty clad ass through her short skirt? Would she allow him to remove short skirt while feeling her panty clad pussy through her panties? Would she allow him to see her in her bra and panties while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her bra and squeezing her ass and cupping her pussy through her panties?

'Fuck yeah,' she thought while becoming sexually aroused by the thoughts of him undressing her while touching and feeling her. 'If he only dared to have the brazen courage to feel my tits and finger my nipples through my blouse and bra, I'd allow him to unbutton my blouse and remove my blouse. If he only dared feel my ass through my short skirt, I'd allow him to unbutton, unzip, and remove my skirt while feeling my pussy through my panties. I'd love nothing more than to stand in front of my stepson in my bra and panties while he groped my tits and fingered my nipples through my bra and groped my ass and pussy through my panties.'

Would she allow him to remove her bra while feeling her naked tits, fondling her naked tits, and fingering her hard, erect nipples? Would she allow him to remove her panties while feeling and squeezing her naked ass, rubbing her clit, and fingerfucking her pussy? Would she allow him to strip her naked and allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body?

'I'd love nothing for my stepson to strip me naked. I'd love nothing more than for my stepson to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked body. Yet, having to feebly protest and feebly resist, I don't want him to think of me as the whore that I am,' thought Elizabeth. 'With me still married to his father, as a way for me to save my reputation, I'd love for him to take me and to sexually force me to have sex with him.'

12