Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepmom teases stepson by flashing her ass, tits, and pussy.
8.6k words
3.75
34.3k
40
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady in red, stepmother lives out her sexual fantasies with her stepson.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Sometimes, when overwhelmed with horniness and sexual frustration, Elizabeth couldn't resist the uncontrollable urge to flash her stepson. One of her favorite things to do, without even touching him and without him touching her, she loved sexually teasing John. By flashing him parts of her sexy and shapely body, she loved making John as incestuously horny as she was. She loved showing him parts of her forbidden body that he should never see. She loved teasing him not only by flashing him her cleavage, bra, and panties but also by flashing him her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.

'I'm so frigging horny. What is he waiting for? Doesn't he know that I sexually want him? Kiss me already. Touch me and feel me. Make love to me,' she thought. 'Strip me naked. Force your naked prick in my hand, my mouth, and/or in my pussy. Have sex with me.'

Pretending she didn't know that he was looking, staring, and leering at all that he could see and at all that she was showing, she sat across from him while reading. With her sitting a little lower on the couch and him sitting a little higher in his father's chair, ever so slowly, she gradually parted her knees wide enough for him to see what he shouldn't see. Acting like the dumb blonde that she wasn't and acting as if she was oblivious to his sexual stare, she opened her knees wider until she was sitting almost spread legged like a drunken sailor.

Sexually arousing herself by exposing her panties to him, she could feel her nipples erecting. She could feel her pussy glistening with her vaginal secretions. Already so very wet, she wondered if she had stained her panties with her sexual excitement. With her panty clad pussy slit, camel toe, and pussy mound in plain view of his horny eyes, she wished he'd make his sexual move but he never did. Instead, as if he had never seen a woman's panties before, specifically, as if he had never seen her panties before, all he did was stare.

'I need him to do more than just stare at my panties. I need him to finger my pussy through my panties while kissing me and feeling my breasts while fingering my nipples,' she thought.

Continuing her sexual teasing by exposing more of herself to him, she had no problem giving him masturbation fodder by flashing him deliberate up-skirt peeks of her bright, white, bikini panties while making her flashes appear unintentional. When leaning over him to talk to him or to hug him, she had no problem giving him deliberate down-blouse views of her long line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra. Again, while making her flashes appear innocently unplanned, she always leaned longer and lower than need be whenever serving him breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Making sure that he saw all that he wanted to see of her beautiful MILF of a body, she made sure that he got a good, long, down-nightgown look at her naked tits and her erect nipples. As much as she loved showing him her panty clad pussy, her naked pussy, and her cleavage and bra, she loved showing him her naked breasts and erect nipples. As much as she loved her big and shapely, D cup breasts, she loved showing her stepson her naked tits.

The longer John looked and the harder he stared, he inspired her to flash him even more of her sexy and shapely body. The longer he looked and the harder he stared, the more she'd intentionally show him. Obviously, as interested in seeing as much as she was showing, he wanted to see as much as she was willing to flash him. Obviously, he was just a horny as she was sexually frustrated.

'Touch me,' she thought while willing him to touch her and feel her. 'Feel my tits. Finger my nipples.'

Subtle yet not so subtle, walking around him in her sexy, short, sheer, and low-cut nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe, was one of her favorite flashing things to do. While pretending that she was his morally modest stepmother, by wearing her sexy nightgowns, she could easily flash him not only her naked tits but also her naked ass and pussy. An exhibitionistic game she loved to play, by wearing her sexy nightgowns, with the onus of his incestuous stares on him, she acted innocently oblivious that he was staring at all that she was showing.

She pretended not knowing that he could see as much of her naked body that he was seeing. Knowing that he could see the shape and the size of her naked breasts, her nipples, the darker shadow of her pubic hair, and the defined shape of her naked ass and ass crack, she played the dumb blonde. She pretended to be oblivious to his stares when instead she wished he'd take her in his arms and kiss her while touching and feeling her through her flimsy nightgown.

'Kiss me, John, while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples,' she thought while willing him to kiss her. 'Kiss me, John, while feeling my ass and squeezing my ass. Kiss me, John, while feeling my ass, squeezing my ass, and spanking my ass through my nightgown.'

When giving him up-nightgown peeks of her blonde, trimmed pussy and down-nightgown views of her big, naked breasts, areolas, and nipples, her flashing him sexually excited her enough to masturbate herself later. Yet, based on his focused stares, and with it so easy to give him in between her legs looks of her panty clad pussy, if he liked seeing anything of her, he clearly enjoyed seeing her panties. Seemingly he more seeing her panty clad pussy than he did seeing her naked pussy.

There was something so erotic about her flashing him her panties. He stared at her panties as if seeing her panties hypnotized him and mesmerized him. As much as him staring at her exposed panties moistened her pussy, by the obvious bulge in his pants, her flashing him her panties hardened his cock. With him so very intently focused on her exposed panties, she loved flashing him her panties.

As much as she loved her sexy, low-cut bras, she loved her bikini panties. She had all different colored panties but her bright, white panties got her the most attention. Whenever she wore black panties, he seemed disinterested in her flashing him her panties. Obviously, he couldn't see all the detail of her panty clad pussy as well as he could when she was wearing her bright, white panties.

Her bright, white panties were a clear, flashing winner over her colored panties. Whenever she flashed him her bright, white panties, clearly, he could see her pussy mound, her pussy slit, and her camel toe. Perhaps, the only panties he liked more than her bright, while panties were her sheer panties that showed him her naked pussy in more detail. Whenever she wore her nearly transparent panties, having practiced what he could see of her exposed cunt in her mirror, she knew that he could see her trimmed, blonde pubic hair, her naked pussy slit, and her naked camel toe.

Knowing that he could see nearly all of her sexy, shapely, and nearly, naked body, she loved standing in the darkened kitchen and innocently opening the refrigerator door. As if she was a stripper onstage under the bright light of a spotlight, the light from the refrigerator passed through her nightgown and illuminated her naked body as if she was naked. She did the same thing in a darkened living room when standing in front of the TV. Again, as if she was naked, the bright light of the television highlighted every sexy curve of her naked body through her sheer nightgown.

'I love flashing him when he doesn't know that I'm deliberately flashing him,' she thought.

Ready to flash him all that he could see of her through her sheer, sexy nightgown, once again, as if she was standing there naked, she loved opening the drapes in the early morning. With the bright sunlight illuminating her naked body through her sheer and sexy nightgown, she stood in front of the big, bay window longer to flash him more. Knowing that he was staring at all that she was showing and all that he could see of her, when she turned to face him, she loved seeing the sexually excited look on his face.

'Touch me, John,' she thought while willing him to go where no stepson should go with his stepmother.

Then, when she turned to the side of the big, bay window to tie back the drape, first one side and then the other, she knew he could see the shape and immense size of her big breasts and her erect nipples. She knew he could clearly see the outline of her shapely ass and the tuft of her blonde, trimmed, pubic hair through her nearly transparent nightgown. By his focused and unblinking stare, and by the size of the bulge in his pajama bottoms, she knew he was seeing all that she was deliberately showing him.

'This is the closest thing to being naked without being naked,' she thought. 'I'm so wicked to flash my stepson my nearly, naked body.'

With her an exhibitionist and him an obvious voyeur, he made her nipples hard and her pussy wet in the way that she made his cock hard when he stared at her panties, bra, naked pussy, and naked tits. Nonetheless, her resistance to having sex with her stepson, while hoping he'd make the first sexual move, she seemingly dared him to feel her ass, squeeze her ass, and spank her ass while French kissing her. She seemingly dared him to feel her tits while fingering her nipples. She seemingly dared him to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy.

'Duh,' she thought? 'When not flashing him in my nightgown, why else would I wear a tight, form fitting, red, leather skirt, if I didn't want him to kiss me while touching me, feeling me, squeezing me, and spanking my ass?'

Whenever she wore her leather skirt or leather dresses, as if he was mesmerized by the shape of her ass and hypnotized by the sexy clothes she wore, he sexually excited her with his unbroken stare. Taking two to play this incestuously sexual game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, sometimes when she was horny and feeling unloved, she was tempted to rub her leather clad ass in his face. Sometimes wishing he'd give into his sexual temptation, he seemed tempted feel her leather clad ass, squeeze her leather clad ass, slap her leather clad ass, and spank her leather clad ass. If only he knew that if he made the first sexual move, she'd reciprocate and make all the rest of the incestuous moves.

'If only he'd wallop my leather clad ass, I'd let him pull me over his knees and spank my leather clad ass,' she thought. 'If only he knew that I'd love to be spanked while wearing her leather pants or my leather skirt, I wondered what he'd say. As much as I love being sexually dominated by a man, I'd loved to be sexually dominated by my stepson.'

While feebly protesting him kissing her, touching, and feeling her, she'd loved to be sexually taken by John. She'd loved to be stripped naked by her stepson. She'd love to be forced to give him all the sex that he wanted her to give him and that she'd love to give him. If only he made the first move, she'd allow him to have his wicked, incestuous way with her naked body.

'Kiss me, John. Touch me. Feel me. Make a pass at me. Strip me naked and fuck me,' she thought. 'After flashing him nearly every part of my body every day, I don't know how else to make him sexually seduce me.'

If only he knew she wished he'd force her to do dirty, naughty, and nasty sexual things, she wondered that he'd do. She wondered what he'd say. Now that his father wasn't around, with her always feeling so very horny and sexually frustrated, she was becoming such a whore for his son. If only he'd kiss her while touching and feeling her through her clothes, she'd return his kiss while touching and feeling him through his clothes too. Giving him more than subtle sexual hints, she dressed as provocatively as she could without being absurdly, sexually obvious.

As if she was an 18th century, tavern wench, she always wore her low-cut white, peasant blouse, the one with the wide, lace collar, and the oversized, lace sleeves that showed her long line of cleavage with those tight, leather pants. Leather and lace, she loved that sexy combination too, which is why she wore her frilly, lace handbag dangling from her shoulder whenever wearing her form fitting, red, leather dress that molded her ass and shaped breasts. With his favorite color red, she matched his ruby red, Mustang GT.

With her looking younger and him looking older, she enjoyed pretending that she was his girlfriend and/or his lover. With her dressed in leather and with her long, lush, natural blonde hair blowing in the wind, she'd look good with him driving her around town in his Mustang. If she dared have him take her parking, she'd even look good, albeit a bit cramped, in his backseat topless or naked. She'd look good with her long, shapely legs spread and dangling out his car window while they had sex.

Yet, getting way ahead of herself, they weren't there yet. Other than on birthdays, Valentine's Day, Christmas, and New Year's Eve, they haven't even kissed yet, and they've never French kissed. They weren't lovers yet. Not even a couple yet, if they were anything, they were horny and sexually frustrated. If they were anything, they were stepmother and stepson. If they were anything, with her married to his father, they were forbidden to have illicit, incestuous sex.

Chapter 02:

The red, leather dress she chose to wear tonight wasn't thick nor as hot as her other leather skirts, dresses, and pants. Fitting her as if a second skin, this dress fit her like a thin, expensive pair of handmade, Italian, leather gloves. The dress fit her like the gloves that Angie Dickinson wore opposite Michael Caine, in Brian De Palma's Dressed to Kill. Without her having to do anything but to wear her dress, her red, leather dress made her as sexy as it made her feel naughty.

In the way she was dressed as a maneater and a manslayer, she wasn't dressed to kill. She was dressed to sexually tease. She was dressed to make any man who saw her sexually want her. She was dressed for sexual seduction. She was dressed for sex. She looked at herself in the mirror. If she said so herself, she looked good in her tight, little, red, leather dress.

'I look hot. I look sexy. Totally fuckable, I look ready for sex,' she thought while turning one way before turning the other way to look at the shape of her breasts and her ass in her full-length mirror.

Showing every curve and every sexual indentation, her shapely ass looked as if it was spray painted with red leather.

'How can anyone resist tapping this ass,' she asked herself while staring at her leather clad ass in her mirror? 'How can John not want to feel my ass, squeeze my ass, slap my ass, and spank my naked ass?'

Looking as if she was wearing a push-up bra, the tight, uplifting, low-cut bodice of her red, leather dress made her look as if she was a lady from the 17th century flashing her breasts in the king's royal court. The tight, uplifting, low-cut bodice of her red, leather dress made her D cup breasts look even bigger. The tight, uplifting bodice of her red, leather dress made her exposed breasts look as if she was serving them up to her stepson on a red leather platter. As if daring him to stare at them before touching them and feeling them, she was showing a lot of her tits.

'I dare him not to stare at my exposed, long, line of sexy cleavage. How could he not want to touch my breasts, feel my breasts, and suck my breasts,' she asked herself?

The red outfit she wore along with her long, lush, blonde hair, her bright, red lipstick, and shining, blue eyes made her look as if she was on fire. She looked smoking hot. If she looked like anyone, she looked like a woman who not only knew what she wanted but also how to get it. As if she was ready to make a pact with Satan, if she looked like anyone, she looked like the Devil's, dangerous girlfriend.

'Lady in red,' she thought while looking at herself in the mirror.

* * * * *

Short, low-cut, and slit up the middle, the dress advertised three of her stepson's favorite things. It showed her long line of sexy cleavage, her long, shapely legs, and her round, firm ass. Like father like son, in the way that her husband was a breast, leg, and ass man, his son was too. In the way that he stared at them and complimented her whenever she wore something short, low-cut, and form fitting, she knew that as much as he loved her long, shapely legs, and big breasts, he loved her shapely ass too.

Wearing this dress especially for him while advertising all that she had to sexually offer, she wore the dress while wearing a backless and strapless, plunging bra. Not wanting the form fitting curve of her dress to be marred by a panty line, ready to shamelessly expose her naked pussy to her stepson, she wore the dress without wearing panties. Going out without wearing panties made her feel like such a whore. Playing that role as if it was a game, a role, or a contest, she liked the feeling of being a whore even when she wasn't. Yet, a break from being his stepmother, hopefully, tonight she was his lover.

No secret, with her having been sexually intimate with so very many men before she was married to her husband, Jim, John's father, she was a whore morally reincarnated as a respectable stepmother. Sexually experimenting with men as much as men sexually experimented with women, she had an entire address book filled with names and numbers of all the men she sucked and fucked. Had she turned to prostitution back then, able to make a good living, she would have been wildly popular.

Yet, unable to ignore her deep seated, sexual feelings, once a whore, always a whore. She still had those unquenchable, sexual desires of needing sex. Only, now, instead of just sex, in addition to hand jobs, blowjobs, and fucking, she was looking for love. Instead of having sex with just anyone, she was looking to have sex with only one man, her stepson. Doing whatever it would take to want her enough for him to make the first move, she was ready to sexually seduce her husband's son.

Now that her husband rejected her for sex, she hoped not to embarrass herself or her stepson for the sake of forbidden sex. Feeling every bit of her age when in the company of John, she was an older woman sexually soliciting a much younger man. Moreover, she was his stepmother. Nonetheless, giving them what they both wanted and needed, she was more than ready to sexually embraced her stepson. With her only wearing a low-cut, sheer bra, if only John knew that she was practically naked under her red, leather dress, what would he think? What would he say? What would he do?

If only he knew her naked pussy was only inches away from his probing fingers, what would he do? Would he try and kiss her while reaching beneath her short, red, leather dress to finger her wet, naked pussy? While kissing her, would he rub her clit while fingerfucking her cunt? She'd let him kiss her and finger her pussy if he tried to kiss her and finger her pussy. She'd even allow him to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy, too. In the way that she'd love to masturbate her stepson, she'd love for him to masturbate her too.

If only he knew she wanted to be kissed while being touched, felt, fondled, and groped, what would he say? What would he do? Would he kiss her while sticking his horny hand down her low-cut dress to grope her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples? Again, she'd let him kiss her and grope her breasts while fingering her nipples if he tried to kiss her while groping her breasts and fingering her nipples.

Hoping beyond hope that he would, while kissing her, would he touch and feel her sexy body everywhere through her red, leather dress? Again, she'd let him kiss her, touch her, and feel her through her red, leather dress if he tried. Yet, even more than that, again, would he reach beneath her leather dress to fingerfuck her naked pussy? Would he masturbate her in the way that she wished she could masturbate him? Not done there, would he stick his hand down her dress to feel her naked tits while fingering her nipples?