Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepmom flashes stepson while wearing her sexy nightgown.
6.9k words
4.23
18.6k
26
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepmom flashes her stepson while wearing her sheer, sexy nightgown.

Continued from Chapter 03:

'Oh, my, he wants to fuck me. He wants to cum in my cunt. He wants to give me his baby. With him talking dirty now, he must be close to cumming,' she thought while listening and ready to burst open his bedroom door to watch him cum.

As if her hands were John's hands, her stepson's hands, she felt her breasts through her blouse and fingered her nipples through her bra before reaching down to lift her short skirt and finger her pussy through her panties.

'I'd love to shock the shit out of him by barging in his bedroom unannounced and without knocking to catch him masturbating,' she thought. 'I'd love to see his naked, erect cock. I'd love to watch him stroking himself. I'd love to watch him cum. I'd love to put my mouth on his stiff prick just as he was cumming. I'd love to sit on his cock, just as he was cumming. As much as I'd love to suck and fuck my stepson, I'd love him to eat his stepmother.'

As if she was a perverted voyeur in the way of his father, she listened to her stepson masturbating while imagining that he was seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body. She never though she could be as sexually aroused just listening to John masturbating over her. As if she was one of her husband's whores, she'd love to be her stepson's whore. In the way that her husband used a multitude of women for sex, she'd love to use her stepson for sex. She'd love to make love to him before fucking him.

Something so sexually forbidden, she'd love to make her husband's son her lover. Something she never thought she'd do, she'd love to have incestuous sex with her stepson. In the way that her husband has embarrassed and humiliated her by having sex with young women everywhere he travels, she'd love to embarrass and humiliate him by having sex with his son. She wondered what her husband would say when she told him that she's been sucking and fucking his son.

'I'd love to see his erect, naked prick. I'd love to watch him stroke himself. I'd love to watch him cum,' she thought again. 'I'd love to put my mouth on his cock just as he ejaculated his warm, oozy load of cum in my willing mouth,' she thought while imagining him cumming in her mouth again and her swallowing his cum. 'Yet, now that I know he wants me and masturbates over me, biding my time to properly, sexually seduce him, I have something sexier than that to do with John.'

Still unable to walk away from listening at his bedroom door, wanting to hear him cum, she continued listening to him masturbating himself. Obviously, with him determined to cum while imagining her naked and having sex with her, she listened to him masturbating faster and harder. Like father like son, she listened to all the sexual sounds her stepson made that were so much like the sexual sounds that his father made. Titillating her, she listened to his salacious conversation confessing all that he sexually wanted to do to her.

"Mom, oh Mom," he said. "I want to see your big tits, feel your big tits, and suck your big tits while fingering your erect nipples. I want you to stroke my prick while sucking my prick as I fondle your naked breasts. With my hand behind your blonde, pretty head, I want to hump your mouth and fuck your face. I want to watch you staring up at me with your big, blue eyes as I cum in your mouth and as you swallow my cum," he said stroking his prick faster and harder.

"Oh, my," she whispered while imagining exposing her naked breasts to her stepson. She imagined him feeling her big tits while sucking her big tits and fingering her nipples. She imagined sucking his prick, him cumming in her mouth, and her swallowing his cum.

Enthralled and as if in a sexual trance, unable to move away from his bedroom door, she continued quietly listened to John masturbating.

"Elizabeth, I want you. Elizabeth, I need you. Liz, I love you," he said. "I love you, Mom. I love you. I want you, Mom. I want you."

She couldn't believe all that she was hearing. She couldn't believe all that he was saying. While imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body, she couldn't believe he was masturbating over her in the way that she had masturbated over him while imagining him naked and having sex with his naked body. Saying all the things his father used to say, sadly, she was now relegated to get what she sexually wanted and needed from his son. Not fair and not right, when she hasn't even done anything wrong, she already felt guilty for all that she was merely thinking of doing while listening to her stepson sexually pleasuring himself.

'Oh, John, I want you too,' she thought. 'Nothing would make me happier than to be sexually intimate with you. Yet, when you could have any woman your age, why would you want me?'

Now, with her wanting to have sex with a much younger man, now she understood why her husband enjoyed having sex with much younger women. Sexually lusting over her stepson made her feel sexually vibrant. Her stepson wanting to have sex with her naked body not only made her feel younger but also wanted. Yet, she couldn't have sex with her stepson, she just couldn't.

Wanting to still have some sexy fun, nonetheless, she could sexually tease her stepson but she couldn't have forbidden sex with him, could she? While making it appear unintentional instead of deliberate, she could sexually flash him but she couldn't sexually seduce him, could she? Nakedly exposing herself by flashing him was one thing but she couldn't stroke his cock, suck his cock, and/or fuck his cock in the way that he obviously wanted her to do and, in the way, that she wanted to do too. Perhaps, she could seduce him into making the first, sexual move.

Of course, things between them would be different if he made the first, sexually inappropriate move. Then, all of those sexual things are back on the table. She could do all of those sexual things if he made the first, sexual move. She could do all of those sexual things if he kissed her, French kissed her. She could do all of those sexual things if he touched her and felt her through her clothes while kissing her. All he needed to do was to French kiss her while touching and feeling her through her clothes, and she'd do all the rest.

'He sexually wants me. He really, sexually wants me. He sexually needs me. He really sexually needs me,' she thought to herself. 'He loves me. He really loves me. He not only wants to cum in my mouth but also, he wants to give me a cum bath,' she thought while dizzy with delight. 'Not only does he want to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath but also, he wants to cum in my cunt. He wants to give me his baby. I'd love to have his baby,' she thought. 'I want to have his baby.'

Again, ready to barge in his room too late, unable to pull the trigger and turn his doorknob, she waited too long. No matter, instead, she'd rather play this sexy game on her own terms than on his terms. Nonetheless, if only he knew that he had unknowingly, sexually teased her and unwittingly, sexually aroused her by masturbating himself and saying all that he wanted to sexually do to her naked body. Now, she wanted to deliberately, sexually tease him and intentionally, sexually excite him now too. What was sexually good for her stepson was sexually good for his stepmother.

"Oh, my God, Elizabeth. I'm cumming. Mom, I'm cumming. Suck me, Liz. Suck my prick. Blow me, Mom. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming in Elizabeth's mouth. I can't believe I'm cumming in my stepmother's mouth," he said. "Oh, my God. With her eyes, nose, mouth, hair, and breasts dripping with my cum, I'm giving her a cum bath. I'm cumming all over her pretty face, in her long, blonde, lush hair, and across her big, naked tits."

Chapter 04:

Feeling guilty, embarrassed, and ashamed, albeit sexually excited all at the same time, hearing John masturbating over imagining her naked while having sex with her naked body had made her so horny. Yet, she wasn't just any 37-year-old, cougar of a woman that he was sexually attracted to, she was his stepmother. He wasn't just any 22-year-old handsome, young man that she was sexually attracted to, he was her stepson. They had been stepmother and stepson for thirteen-years, since he was 9-years-old. Them coming together to have incestuous sex was not only sexually inappropriate but also sexually forbidden.

Did she dare break and possibly ruin her stepmother bond by having sex with her stepson? Whenever she thought of herself naked and in bed with him, her memories of him as a boy interfered with her visions of them having sex. Nonetheless her reluctance, without even trying and without him even being aware, her stepson had pushed all of her sexual buttons by masturbating himself over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her naked body.

Unbeknownst to her stepson, he had released her inner sexual beast. More than flattered, she was sexually excited. More than sexually excited, ready to suck and fuck him, she was already wet for him. She sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

In his own words while he masturbated himself over her, John wanted to slowly strip her naked and have incestuous sex with her. He wanted to touch and feel her everywhere. He wanted to touch and feel her naked ass, her naked breasts, and her naked pussy while kissing her and making out with her. He wanted to finger and lick her pussy. He wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, his mouth, and his cock.

In his own words while he masturbated himself over her, he wanted her to stroke his cock. Not only did he want her to give him a hand job but also, he wanted her to blow him and fuck him. He wanted her to give him a sexual orgasm with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy. Even more than that, he not only wanted to cum in her mouth but also, he wanted to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. He wanted to cum in her cunt. He wanted to give her his baby.

After hearing John's masturbation monologue, even hornier and more sexually frustrated now than she was before, she returned to her bedroom dejected albeit sexual excited. She needed relief from her horniness and sexual frustration. In the way that John had masturbated over her, beyond horny now, Elizabeth needed to masturbate herself over him. Yet, not sexually satisfied with mere masturbation, she had already done that plenty of times over him before. She had a better plan than simple self-degradation by sexually abusing herself. Her plan was to sexually tease him, erotically entice him, and hopefully seduce him into having sex with her.

With his father out of town for God knows how long, with God knows who, and doing God knows what, she was ready to have some sexy fun with her stepson. She had plenty of time to sexually tease his son, entice his son, and seduce his son. Alone with her bad self with him, and with the Devil inviting her to play her forbidden, sexual games in his incestuous playground, she wanted to expose herself to John in the way that she wished he'd expose himself to her.

Naked cock, balls, and ass for naked ass, tits, and pussy. In the way that he wanted to see her naked, she now wanted to see him naked too. Obviously, with them both horny and sexually frustrated, what worked for him worked for now her too.

After he showed her his cards and played his hand by masturbating himself over all of the sexual thoughts of her naked and having sex with her naked body, she wanted to see him naked too. She wanted to have sex with him too. Ready to take the first sexual step, not an easy thing to do, she dared herself to flash him. She dared herself to show her stepson her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy while making it appear unintentional.

Now that she knows that he masturbates over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body, she dared herself to show him all that he wanted to see, touch, and feel of her naked body. Not one to turn down a dare, even one from herself, she took the first steps of her exhibitionism plan to expose her naked body to her stepson. She was sexually excited to show her John all that he hoped to see of her naked body.

As if he was in her bedroom with her and as if she was undressing herself for him, she removed her bathrobe and nightgown. Naked now, she turned one way before turning the other way while imagining her eyes were John's eyes. She imagined her stepson seeing her naked. She imagined her stepson kissing her and touching her while feeling her everywhere.

Only, she didn't want to shock him by appearing naked in front of him. Instead, she wanted to sexually tease him while making her flashing appear accidental instead of intentional. She decided to wear the sexiest nightgown she owned without wearing the modesty of a bathrobe over it. If he wasn't sexually excited enough before while imagining seeing his stepmother naked and having sex with her naked body, he'd be sexually excited when seeing her wearing this sexy nightgown now.

She'd be showing him all that he wanted to see of her while somewhat maintaining her modesty, morals, and innocence by pretending that she didn't realized her nightgown was so revealing. Once seeing her in this nearly transparent nightgown, it would be up to him to make the next sexual move. Now that she knows that he masturbates over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body, if he was going to make his sexual move, this would be the time to do it.

* * * * *

Turning one way before turning the other, she stood in front of her full-length mirror naked while looking at herself in the way that she imagined her stepson looking at her. She felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples in the way that she imagined John feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. She fingered her already moist pussy and rubbed her swollen clit in the way that she imagined her stepson fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. She turned and felt her shapely, naked ass in the way that she imagined John feeling her shapely, naked ass.

'You have a beautiful body, Mom,' she imagined him saying while staring at her naked body. 'I loved your big tits,' she imagined him saying while she imagined him fondling her naked breasts and fingering her naked nipples. 'I love your shapely ass, Mom,' she imagined him saying while imagining him feeling her naked ass, squeezing her naked ass, and slapping her naked ass.

Something she never thought she'd enjoy him doing, she'd love him to take sexual control of her. She'd love him to spank her. As if she was his stepdaughter instead of his stepmother, she'd love him to pull up her short skirt, pull down her bikini panties, and put her over his knees. In the way that she never wanted her husband to spank her, she'd love her stepson to spank her. She'd love him to turn her naked ass red raw while making her pussy soaking wet.

'I wonder what that's all about in wanting my stepson to spank me. Maybe because I've been bad listening to him masturbating himself. Maybe because I've been naughty in wanting to see his cock, stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock,' she thought while laughing and while looking at her naked ass in the mirror. 'Maybe, I need to be spanked for all the sexually inappropriate thoughts I've been having over my stepson.'

She felt her big tits and squeezed her big tits. She pulled, turned, twisted, pinched, and squeeze her nipples. She wished her hands and her fingers were John's hands and his fingers. In the way she was feeling her tits, she wished she could feel his stiff prick while stroking his stiff prick.

'As if he's my Dom and I'm his obedient, sex slave, maybe I need him to spank me. Maybe, I need to be forced. Maybe, I need to be controlled, dominated, and disciplined. Maybe, I need to have him make me feel helpless to resist him. Maybe, I need him to fuck me hard and fast. Maybe, I need my stepson to give me something my husband no longer gives me, a sexual orgasm.'

She imagined her stepson not only forcibly stripping her naked but also forcibly stripping her naked in front of his friends. While his friends cheered and encouraged him, she imagined John removing her blouse. She imagined him turning her to show his friends what she looked like in her low-cut brassiere. She imagined him unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt before turning her again to show his horny friends what she looked like in her sexy bra and white, bikini panties.

Not stopping there, she imagined him removing her bra to show his friends her naked breasts. Then, with one quick swipe of his hand, she imagined him pulling down her panties to show his friends her naked ass and pussy. While he held her in place, she imagined him inviting his friends to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and sexually violate her. All the sexual things she'd never do with her husband, she couldn't wait to do with his son.

She imagined him tying her to his bed and inviting his young friends to have their sexual way with her naked body while he watched and masturbated himself. With him having sex with her first, she imagined him having his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. She imagined him pulling her long, blonde hair for her to open her mouth and take him inside. She imagined John forcing her to suck him. She imagined her husband's son humping her mouth and fucking her face.

'Look at me,' she imagined him saying with his prick in her mouth. 'I want to see you suck me. I want to watch you blow me. I want to see you with my hard, hairy cock buried in your mouth.'

She imagined her stepson cumming in her mouth and not letting her go until she swallowed his cum. Then, she imagined him shooting a second load of cum all over her face as soon as he pulled his stiff prick from her mouth. She imagined him giving her a cum bath. Then, not done yet, she imagined him mounting her and making love to her before fucking her hard and fast.

'That would work,' she thought. 'If he forced me to all of those dirty, nasty, and sexy things, should my husband discover that I had sex with his son, I still could claim my innocence. I could say that he forced me to suck him and fuck him. If he tied me to my bed and invited his friends to gangbang me, I could claim that I was raped. Only, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't throw him under the bus. I just want him to make the first, sexual move.'

Yet, with his cock in her mouth or his erect prick in her pussy, she could never sell herself as the victim. When she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he wouldn't have to force her to do anything. Nonetheless, she'd love to play the innocent role of her of being the unwilling, sexual victim with her stepson. She'd love him to force her while spanking her. As long as it was his idea and something that would sexually excite him, she'd be willing to allow his friends to gangbang her.

'Suck my cock, bitch,' she imagined her stepson saying. 'Blow me, you whore,' she imagined John pulling her hair hard for her to open her mouth. 'Fuck me, you slut,' she imagined him slapping her across her face but not too hard and definitely not hard enough to leave a mark.

Yet, even though she'd love her stepson to physically mistreat her and sexually force her, he had too much respect for her to treat her like a whore. Yet, just once, she'd love him to slap her around. Just once, she'd love him to force her to sexually do whatever he'd love her to sexually do. Just once, she'd love him to make her his woman, his whore, his bitch, his slut, and his sex slave.

* * * * *

Having never worn this nightgown before, his father bought her this sexy, sheer, and practically see-through nightgown when he wanted her to answer the door wearing this in front of the pizza delivery man. Refusing to expose herself to the pizza delivery man or to anyone, she wasn't the whore that he was accustomed to being around. She wasn't the whore that he obviously hoped her to be and thought she was. She could only imagine what he sexually and perversely did with them but she wasn't one of the whores that he had sex with when away on business.

12