Sexy, Summertime, Exhibitionism Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," said Charlie breathlessly while obediently obeying her instruction. "I want you to stroke me harder and faster before you suck me."

She already knew what he wanted was what every man wanted. While acting her role as a morally, modest woman instead of a paid by the hour prostitute, she whispered in his ear what he wanted to hear. She whispered in his ear what he already paid her to do.

"Tell me. Say it," she said staring at him. "Would you like me to take you in my mouth? Would you like me to suck you while stroking you? Would you like me to blow you, Charlie?"

As if this was all her idea, as if he was getting lucky with a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman, he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Yes," he said. "I want you to take me in your mouth. I want you to suck me while stroking me. I want you to blow me. Blow me, Debbie. Blow me. Please suck my cock," said Charlie obviously out of his mind with sexual excitement after she mercilessly teased him.

She smiled a satisfied smile that she was sexually exciting him with her words as much as she was sexually exciting with her kisses and touches.

"Tell me, Charlie. Say it. Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

Charlie looked at her with horniness.

"Yes, I'd love nothing more than to cum in your mouth, Debbie, while continuing to feel your naked tits and finger your erect nipples," he said sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips.

Again, as if satisfied by his answer, she acted as if she was his Dominatrix rewarding him for giving her all the correct answers.

"Tell me. Say it, Charlie," she said giving him a sexy smile. "Would you like to watch me swallow your cum?"

He looked at her as if he was on the verge of cumming already.

"Oh, God, yes. Yes, Debbie," he said. "I've love nothing more than to watch you swallow my cum while you stare up at me with your big, beautiful, blue eyes."

Continuing to tease him, she asked him the question that he told her that he wanted her to ask. She asked him what he wanted to do. Being that he already paid her to do what he wanted, she asked him the question as if it was her idea.

"I bet you'd love to give me a cum bath too," she said giving him a naughty look and a sexy smile. "I bet you'd love to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts."

Something his wife, Sharon, never did and would never do, but something that Debbie did with nearly every man she was with, his wife never sucked his cock. Something his wife would never allow him to do, cum in her mouth and swallow his cum, Debbie was willing and ready to stroke him fast enough and suck him long enough for him to cum in her mouth. Even though he gave his wife oral sex hundreds of times, in all the years that Charlie and Sharon were married, she never returned the favor by taking his erect penis past her lips. She never allowed him to give her a cum bath.

"Yes. After I cum in your mouth and after you swallow my cum, I'd love to cum all over your pretty face, in your black hair, and across your naked breasts," said Charlie.

# # #

Mostly women from an older generation didn't suck cock. More business for her, it always amazed Debbie that there were still women who didn't suck cock. Different from their younger counterparts, every twenty-something and thirty-something woman she knew sucked cock. Being that every woman she knew gave hand jobs, she didn't understand why so many women didn't give blowjobs. Perhaps because she had been sucking cock for so long and had sucked the pricks of so many men, she didn't understand what the big deal was about taking a man in her mouth.

Oddly enough, having no compunction about stroking and/or sucking cock, deeming less intimate than kissing, young women today would much rather give men hand jobs and/or blowjobs on a first date than to French kiss them. Much different from women of yesteryear, some women today gave so many hand jobs and/or blowjobs that they didn't consider giving men hand jobs and/or blowjobs as sex. Obviously, with stroking cock and/or sucking cock no big deal, some women today deemed stroking cock and/or sucking cock not as intimate as fucking cock.

It didn't matter to Debbie what a man wanted to do to her body, cum in her, cum on her, make love to her, or fuck her. Except for the price, it was all the same to her. Whatever he wanted to do, as long as he paid her for the sexual pleasure, was fine with her. Whether he wanted a hand job, a blowjob, to cum in her mouth, across her tits and on her face, stick his prick in her pussy, or in her ass, it was all the same to her, albeit all different prices.

A full-service whore, she couldn't remember saying no to any man for any sexual thing. The latest fad now is not only peeing on women but also peeing in women's mouths. Above and beyond whatever else they wanted to do, that charge was extra. She wasn't about to have any man pee on her never mind pee in her mouth without him paying dearly for that perversely perverted pleasure.

Forget about blowing him, cumming in her mouth, and swallowing his cum, his wife, Sharon, would think him insane if Charlie asked to give her a cum bath. Some prostitutes insisted that men wear a condom before sucking them, but she didn't. As far as she was concerned, condoms were for fucking and not for sucking. Besides, she hated the taste of latex.

Some hookers don't allow men the pleasure of giving them a cum bath, but she did. With cum baths part and parcel to a blowjob, albeit at an extra price, Debbie couldn't count how many cocks she had sucked and cum baths she received. Not the big deal that it is to her as it is to some women and most men, she lost track of how many men ejaculated their cum in her mouth and all over her face.

As if she was a modern artist using cum as her paint, she could have an original art display in an art gallery of cum painted portraits of all the men she had blown. As if she was a sculptor sculpting a man from cum, she could make the image of a man from all the cum she had swallowed and rubbed over her face. She wondered if the reason why her skin wasn't as wrinkled as some of her younger friends was because of all the hundreds of protein filled, cum baths she had received.

"Tell me what you want, Charlie," she said while stroking him. "Say it."

Filled with shocked surprise, Charlie looked at her with his eyes bulging out of his head. He stared down at her hand stroking him before looking up at her pretty face. An experienced professional in giving men sexual satisfaction with her words, her hands, her mouth, her pussy, and/or her ass, he watched her fondle the head of his cock with her manicured fingertips. He continued watching her hand slowly stroking his engorged prick before he breathlessly answered her.

"Just as you're doing now, Debbie, I want you to stroke my prick. Then, I want you to suck my prick. I want you to stare up at me while sucking me. Only," he said with a pause.

Debbie looked at him as if there was something wrong. She looked at him as if she had done something to offend him. She looked at him while wondering what he was going to say. Only with nothing that he could say or do that would shock her, she had heard and done it all.

"What Charlie? Only what? What is it?"

He looked at her embarrassed. He looked at her as if he was afraid to tell her what else he wanted her to do. He looked at her as if he was the pervert that he was having sex with a prostitute.

"If you don't mind," he paused again. "I'd like to call you Christine, the name of my wife's best friend, instead of Debbie." He paused yet again before talking. "I've always had a huge crush on Christine. Something she'd never agree to do, I've masturbated nearly every day while imagining her naked and having sex with me," said Charlie.

Whether playing mother, aunt, sister, grandmother, the woman next door, a co-worker, a woman he saw at the mall, of even a celebrity, accustomed to playing many different roles, Debbie smiled at her customer's request.

"Of course. I don't mind you calling me Christine at all," said Debbie stroking him before leaning her head down to take him in her mouth.

She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes while sucking him. She stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. She stroked him harder while continuing to kiss, lick, and suck his erect prick.

"Oh, yeah, that's it. Blow me, Christine. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, Chris," said Charlie. "I need to watch you swallow my cum. God, you're such a dirty whore Christine for blowing me."

She continued stroking him while sucking him. With him getting ready to cum, she encouraged him by stroking him harder and faster while sucking him deeper. Sexually exciting him with her words as much as she sexually excited him with her hand and her mouth, she temporarily removed his prick from her mouth to speak while referring to herself in the third person.

"Cum Charlie, cum. Cum for Christine. Cum in Christine's mouth. Feel Christine's big tits. Finger Christine's erect nipples. Cum Charlie, cum. Cum for Christine. Watch Christine blow you. Watch Christine swallow your cum. Then, give Christine a cum bath. Cum all over Christine's face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts," said Debbie while referring to herself in the third person.

Once Debbie started roll playing as Christine, it didn't take Charlie long to cum in Debbie's willing mouth in the way that he obviously wished that he could cum in Christine's mouth. Once she invited him to cum in her mouth, he did. Then, once she encouraged him to give her a cum bath, he did that too.

"Christine, you slut. You whore. You dirty whore," said Charlie putting a heavy hand to the back of Debbie's head. "Now look at the mess you made me do," he said while laughing.

Obviously having saved his cum for tonight, Charlie unloaded a huge volume of cum in Debbie's willing mouth before he unloaded a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Debbie swallowed the cum he deposited in her mouth before she wiped the rest of the cum from her face and breasts with her fingers and licked that off her fingertips too. With cum stuck in her hair, she resembled an older and darker haired version of Cameron Diaz when she played Mary opposite Ben Stiller playing Ted in There's Something About Mary.

In the movie, after Ted masturbated just before his date with Mary, his believed way to make his sexual performance last longer should he get lucky, Mary arrived. Then, as if he was wearing a huge, translucent pearl drop earring, unable to find his huge load of ejaculated cum, unbeknownst to him, he didn't realize that his cum was hanging from his left ear. A comedic situation in the movie that obviously wouldn't happen in real life, Mary mistook Ted's cum as hair gel. She removed the cum from Ted's ear and applied to in her hair. Now, every time someone gave her a cum bath, Debbie thought of that one scene.

# # #

On a windy summer day, Debbie acted as if she was a sexy stripper on the stage dancing around a pole while undressing instead of a mature woman walking down the street unknowingly at the mercy of the wind. As if waving at and taunting the men walking behind her and in front of her, her short, flared skirt teased them with sudden, brief flashing peeks of her white, bikini panties. Reversing her role as a refined lady instead of a salacious stripper, acting as if she was an innocent virgin instead of the experienced whore, she played to her sudden audience of unsuspecting men.

Playing her part as a morally, modest woman instead of the whore that she was, she pretended that she was being sexually assaulted by the wind, by the men's leers, and physically violated by their stares. She acted as if she was the innocent victim that she wasn't instead of the sexual predator and the experienced exhibitionist that she was. As if her flashing was an advertisement, good for business, if only the approaching men knew that she enjoyed being as deliberately exposed, what would they say? If only the men approaching from front and from back knew that she was an exhibitionist playing to their voyeurism, what would they do?

Debbie's summertime, sexual seduction, sexy fun used men's inherent voyeurism. Her deliberate exhibitionism was her womanly tools to not only get men's attention but also to attract men's interest enough that they'd voluntarily give her money to see and do more. Now, instead of sticking dollar bills in her G-string when she was dancing around a pole while stripping on stage, she continued flashing men but on the street. Instead of buying her drinks at a bar, her way to earn a living was to tease men by continuing to flash men with her sexy shapely body and with the unspoken promise of sex.

Never having to say what she wanted, her way of soliciting men for sex and for money was by flashing them bits and pieces of her beautiful body. Being that she was an ex-stripper and had done prostitution on the side for as long as she could remember, putty in her hands, she was the queen and men were her pawns. As long as they gave her what she wanted, money for sex, she'd give them what they wanted too, sex for money. As long as they looked, she'd show. With her acting shocked by being as exposed, few men knew that she was a professional whore.

Not an easy thing to do, a delicate balance, a ballet of sexual intent mixed with morally modest virtue, her flashing wasn't about sex, at least not for her. Yet, with men so easy and as ripe to see what they shouldn't see of her and/or of any woman, her sexual teasing and deliberate flashing was more about money than about sex. Flashing bits and pieces of her beautiful, underwear clad body to unsuspecting men was what she did not just for fun but for extra income. Exposing herself to men for money was her business and the way that she earned her living now that she was retired from dancing around a pole while removing her clothes.

Deliberately exposing oneself while making it appear accidental was not an easy thing to do. When wanting to have some sexy fun but running the risk of men taking her flashing too far, no woman wanted to be made to feel like a whore, not even a whore. Rather, just trying to attract their attention, sexually, monetarily, and/or otherwise, no woman wanted men to know that she was deliberately flashing them. With sex their carrot and money their stick, women wanted to feel as sexy as they are made to feel beautiful.

With exhibitionism and voyeurism a fair exchange, one for the other, it wasn't always men who had all the fun. Taking two to play the sexy, flashing game, the exhibitionist and the voyeur, with one willing to show and the other willing to look, sex was the next logical step. With sex the next logical step, sex for money and money for sex was the next logical progression. What women of all ages willingly, voluntarily, and consensually showed of their sexy and shapely bodies was what men wanted to see and what they hopefully wanted to pay to touch and feel too.

When out in the street, in the way that men placed them on a pedestal, women are set on a stage of public nudity instead of performing on a stage in a strip club. Unless the men are staring, leering, and touching while making inappropriate and suggestive, sexual comments, what women normally show and men always look to see couldn't be any more innocent. With women showing while sexually taunting, teasing, and daring, and men looking while enjoying the sudden show, everyone was happy. Yet, sometimes difficult to read the mixed signals that some women give, while making it more challenging fun, it was sometimes impossible to tell if women were flashing deliberately or unintentionally.

When flashing on the street, as if Debbie was an actress on a public stage instead of a stripper at a private club, it was more sexually exciting for men to see what they shouldn't see of her. It was more sexually exciting for men to see all that they hoped to see of a passing stranger. A stroke of serendipity, it was more sexually exciting for men to think that they were at the right place at the right time. Debbie's business of exposing herself relied on the romantic interest and the sexual attraction of unsuspecting men.

Yet, unless it was totally unintentional, some women are as sexually excited when flashing men as men are sexually excited when being flashed. In the way that some men are deliberate in their attempts to see more of what they shouldn't see of women, some women are deliberate in their attempts to show men more of what they shouldn't see of them. Especially when the woman is a retired stripper, there was nothing that Debbie wouldn't show of her hot, naked body to men in exchange for a few dollars. Flashing and sexually teasing men was how she made her money when on stage then and how she still made her money when on the street now.

# # #

"Oops," said Debbie carrying a pocketbook in one hand and an empty package in the other.

Not many women would wear such a short, flared skirt on such a warm summer, albeit windy day. The reason why she wore such a short, flared skirt on such a windy day, she wanted her short skirt to blow up in back before blowing up in front. She deliberately wanted to expose her bright, white bikini panties to those unsuspecting men walking behind her as much as she wanted to expose her panties to those unsuspecting men walking in front of her.

As if fishing for dollars, exposing her panties was her way to get the money she needed. As if waving a red flag to a bull, as much as men wanted to see her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, her white, bikini panties were what all men wanted to see too. Debbie knew that sometimes showing less and seeing less was better than showing more and seeing more. It's sometimes more erotically sexual to see up-skirts flashes of panties and down-blouses views of the cleavages and bras of women than it is to see topless and naked women.

'Ole! Arriba. Arriba,' using Arriba as an adjective to stay aloft, she imagined men saying Arriba as if cheering her skirt to blow higher and remain up longer.

She imagined men cheering the wind to blow longer and harder to continue the flashing show of her white, bikini panties. She imagined even those men walking with their wives and girlfriends turning to look and stopping to stare. She imagined every man who serendipitously saw her panties today masturbating over her flashing show tonight. She imagined every one of those men eventually becoming one of her customers.

As if on cue and as if she was armed with a remote control, somehow her skirt always obediently obeyed by billowing up in the front and/or in back at the most opportune moment. With the wind complicit in her flashing, it was as if Mother Nature wanted to have some sexy fun too. As much as she earned dancing around a pole while topless or naked, windblown skirts were a moneymaker for Debbie. She couldn't count how many men she met and how much money she made by deliberately flashing them her panties on a busy, windy street on a warm, summer day.

"Nice panties," said Bob nudging his two friends to look at Debbie's sudden flashing show.

Adding to the realism of her embarrassment, Debbie showed a flash of embarrassment on her face by thinking of something embarrassing. Her face reddened by thinking about the time a customer caught her hand in the pocket of his pants when she thought he was still sleeping. Not embarrassing for a man to think of her as a whore, but it was embarrassing for her customer to think of her as a thief. If those men she stole from trusted her before, they surely wouldn't trust her now. The last time she ever did that, something she did when just starting out, stealing was the best way to lose a good paying customer.