Sexy, Summertime, Exhibitionism Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God. This is so embarrassing. I'm so embarrassed," said Debbie feigning her embarrassment with a group of men walking behind her and another group of men approaching her from the front. "Please be gentlemen and avert your eyes. Please don't look at my panties," she said turning one way before turning the other way while doing her best to move from the wind.

Having done this particular flashing routine for decades before, she placed her pocketbook on the ground to free her hand so that she could push down her windblown skirt after deliberately exposing her panties to the men. Only, alas and fortunately for her and fortunately for the men, her feeble, one-handed attempt to capture the hem of her short, flared skirt was too little too late. The back of her skirt blew all the way up to her shoulders to totally exposed her panty clad ass. Then, after she placed her package on the ground and erected herself to push the back of her skirt down with both hands, the front of her skirt blew up to her chest.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed, so very embarrassed," she said pretending that she had an ounce of modesty in her exhibitionistic, whore of a body. "Please don't look at me. Please don't look at my panties," she said again while the wind took turns exposing her panty clad ass and her panty clad pussy.

She turned one way before turning the other way again and again to release herself from the gusty wind. Adding to her exhibitionistic excitement by making her flashing appear accidental, she appeared to be an innocent victim of nature. To the voyeuristic delight of the men, with every man staring at all that she was showing, they seemingly were at the right place at the right time. As if she was Marilyn Monroe standing on a subway grate as the underground train blew by beneath her, in Billy Wilder's The Seven Year Itch, she continually flashed half a dozen men the front and the back of her white panties.

"Wow, I'm in love. Look at the that lady. I can't believe I'm seeing her panties," said Bob pointing at Debbie's sudden panty show as if she was standing there naked. "She has such nice legs."

The three men all turned to look and stare at all they could see of Debbie's panty clad ass and panty clad pussy.

"Who cares about her legs? I just saw her panties," said Jim. "I can't believe I saw her panties."

He stared at Debbie as if he had never seen a woman's panties before. With him young enough to be her son, he could have been another man ripe to have role playing sex with her. Perhaps he stared at her as if she was his mother. She had sex with plenty of young men who wanted to experience the sexual, incestuous fantasy of pretending that they were having sex with their moms, their aunts, their friend's mother, their teachers, or their mature neighbors.

Now that she was older, her job as a prostitute morphed from giving men hot sex to giving men their sexual fantasies by roleplaying someone who they wanted her to be and who they always wanted to bed. Wanting to have forbidden sex with someone they knew, the younger men wanted her to play the older women in their lives. Again, wanting to have forbidden sex with someone they knew too, the older men wanted her to play women their age. Sex with a prostitute had transitioned into more than just sex but as if they were reenacting a scene from West World. The fantasy was just as important as was the sex.

"She has a hot body for an old broad," said Frank to his friends when her short skirt blew up to her back and remained there to expose her round, panty clad ass again.

With all six men thinking that her flashing was accidental, they slowed their pace and even stopped to stare while watching Debbie's deliberate, panty flashing show.

"How old do you think she is," whispered Bob?"

Jim looked at her longer and harder.

"Don't know, in her forties, fifties maybe," said Jim. "However old she is, she's a good-looking woman, a MILF of a woman," he said. "I'd do her."

Frank nodded his head in agreement.

"I'd do her, too," said Frank. "I'd love to lick her ass before fucking her ass."

Bob turned to his two friends and smiled.

"Even though she's old enough to be my mother, I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers," said Bob laughing. "As long as she allowed me to call her Mommy, I give her a bang."

The three men walking behind her caught up with her after she put her purse and box on the ground.

"Nice ass, Miss," said Jim reaching his horny hand to slowly slide it across her panty clad ass as he passed by her.

Normally when she flashed her panties on a windy day, a man would come to her rescue and help hold down her skirt. Normally, they'd start talking and he'd introduce himself to her. Normally, she'd end up in his car or back as his place. Not lucky today, the three men just gawked, leered, and stared while they continued walking.

"Maybe you should help her hold her dress over her head," said Bob to Jim while laughing.

Obviously by their surprised looks, cheers, and whistles, no man thought that she was deliberately flashing them her panties. The three men approaching her from the front slowed their pace for a longer view of her panty flashing show. As the men behind her did, they stopped to stare while watching the up-skirt, panty display.

"Will you look at that? If it's not enough that I can see her pussy slit and camel toe, I can see the shadow her pubic hair makes in her sheer panties," said John when Debbie's skirt blew up to her chest again. "Nice pussy," he said as he walked by her.

Turning one way while turning the other way as she tried to control her skirt from exposing her panties to the men, alas, it was a fruitless effort. As if she was a model standing in front of a fan, her skirt had a will of its own. Having given this show before to lots of different men over the years, she had chosen this particular street because of the wind tunnel effect that the tall buildings on either side created.

As if she was fishing for men instead of fish, the bait she used were her panties instead of a worm. For every dozen men she flashed, she got one who'd stop to talk and who wanted to see more. For every two-dozen men she flashed, she got one who'd pay her for sex. Only, with these men walking in groups of three, unless they were all interested in gangbang sex, she knew that they wouldn't make a move with their friends there. She'd have a better chance of snagging a man, if they were walking alone. Sex for money and money for sex, was the name of her exhibitionism and voyeurism game.

"Please don't look at my panties," said Debbie again. "I'm so very embarrassed."

Her white, bikini panties were totally exposed to two groups of men from the front and from the back. Showing men what they all hope to see while maintaining her innocence and without appearing to be a whore, a slut, or an exhibitionist, wasn't an easy thing to do when deliberately flashing oneself. Deliberately flashing oneself took planning. Deliberately flashing while making it appear unintentional oneself took patience. Deliberately flashing oneself while making it appear accidental took being at the right place at the right time. When the best plan failed, sometimes, flashing what most men hoped to see took a bit of strategic luck.

# # #

Having done her sexy flashing show to literally thousands of men in different cities and places, Debbie still continued flashing herself now.

"Oh, my God, you caught me in my panties and bra. Please don't look at my panties. Please don't look at my bra. I'm so embarrassed," said Debbie after a houseguest walked by her open, bedroom door as she was dressing or undressing.

Especially when alone at home, it was easy to flash someone while making it appear that they weren't purposely flashed. If she wanted privacy she would have closed her bedroom door while dressing or undressing. Yet, she didn't want privacy. She wanted to flash someone, whether the plumber fixing her sink, the electrician adding an outlet, or a room service waiter in a hotel, no man was safe from Debbie flashing them.

"Oh, my God. You caught me naked. Please don't look at my naked pussy, my naked ass, and/or my naked tits," said Debbie feigning her embarrassment on thousands of preplanned, flashing occasions.

Just as no one suspected that she deliberately flashed them, no one suspected that she was a retired stripper and a prostitute. When all they needed to do was to look pretty and smile, a sexy and shapely woman can get away with almost anything. Whether coming out of the shower or walking around the house while thinking that she was alone, such an easy thing to do, she had plenty of ways to flash someone her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body.

As simple as dancing naked, cleaning the house naked, or wearing headphones while watching TV naked in front of an unshaded window, she had a myriad of ways for men to see her naked. Undressing and/or dressing in her well-lit bedroom while standing in front of an unshaded window at night naked was the easiest way to show an unsuspecting neighbor what he hoped and wanted to see. If caught, she'd cover her nakedness with her hand and her forearm after they had seen all that she wanted to them to see of her. While maintaining her modesty, she made men feel like peeping perverts while she looked like the innocent peeped upon victim.

The sexy way of sexually teasing men while making them wonder if the teasing was deliberate or unintentional was a delicate work of art. In the way that a painter paints a canvas or a sculptor molds a form, an exhibitionistic woman creates the interest and the attention of men by praying on their inherent voyeurism. Taking the flashing a step further for monetary reward, the art of sexually teasing men for money is what beautiful, sexy women do and what Debbie has earned her living doing. A double edge sword of forbidden lust, sexually teasing men is how younger women marry older, rich men and how older woman capture the sexual interest of younger men.

# # #

Whether at the strip club, the mall, or in her house, Debbie earned the most money during the summer. The summertime with the weather hot enough to limit the amount of clothes that she wore without making her flashing appear conspicuous was her money-making season. All it sometimes took for her to make some quick cash was to show some cleavage and leg to the right, right, deep pocketed man at the right time.

Whether on a bus, a train, or at the mall, while sitting and slowly crossing and seductively uncrossing her long, shapely legs, all it sometimes took to earn a few dollars was to flash her bright, white panties in up-skirt peeks. While leaning forward over a countertop in a store, all it sometimes took to receive money from an admirer was to show the tops of her abundant breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and her low-cut brassiere in down-blouse views. While wearing a short skirt and going up an escalator in front of a man, all it took for her to get his attention was to bend at the waist on the pretense of fixing her shoe.

"Hi, my name is Frank, Joe, Robert, Andy, or Steve. May I take you out for a cup of coffee, a drink, lunch, or dinner?"

Always starting slow, it always ended the same. Once she had a man hooked, it was easy to get them to take her to a hotel or motel for sex. With the men never seeing her coming, with her a pro and the men her innocent victims, horny men were quick to give her what she needed, money, just as she was quick to give them what they wanted, sex. What one had was what the other needed and wanted. A two-way street, what worked for one worked for the other.

With lots of different ways to get the attention of men by exposing herself to them, sometimes all it took was to wear a short, flared skirt on a windy day. All it took was to show them the back of her shapely ass made even more shapelier by wearing a thong. All it took was to wear a sexy, outfit or to wear a bikini at the beach that became transparent when wet. All it took was to deliberately lose her bikini top while making it appear accidental or slide down the waterslide at the waterpark while not paying attention to her bikini top climbing up to her shoulders and exposing her naked breasts.

Men are so easy to flash. Men are such fools to think that not all women are whores. Suckers as pawns in her game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, she knew how to give men what they wanted for them to give her what she wanted. A simple, age-old formula, men wanted sex and she wanted money. She'd willingly give them one for the other. Yet, with most men never suspecting that she was a retired stripper, a retired prostitute, and a salacious whore, pretending was something that she was good at doing, most men wanted a lady in public and a whore in bed.

As much as how businesses viewed Christmas as their make or break time, or the way that vacation spots viewed the summertime as their season, the summertime was her season to flash. Debbie's underwear clad and/or naked body was her personal, summertime amusement park for men to use, abuse, and play out whatever they wanted. With most men just wanting regular, vanilla sex, and with each fetish attached to a fantasy, she had a whole menu of flavors from which men could pick.

From foot fetishes and spandex, to infantilism and cuckold, to spanking, humiliation, and BDSM, to smoking and food play, to down-blouse and up-skirt, to voyeurism and exhibitionism, she catered to all sorts of fetishes. From roleplaying as their mother, their mother's best friend, sister, aunt, cousin, next door neighbor, a stranger on the street, to a nurse, a doctor, a lawyer, or a teacher, she was ready to play any role. Whatever sexual fantasy men wanted, she'd give them. For a negotiated price, she sold her own version of watersports, better known as golden showers, and coprophilia, most commonly known as scat play.

Whether with her hand, her mouth, her pussy, or her ass, she knew how to tease, please, and sexually pleasure men for the most money. Good at what she does, most times, not even having to give men a lap dance or have sex with them, she could sexually tease the men she met in the street or at the mall enough for them to give her money. Easy to get a horny man going, it was just as easy for him to reach in his pocket and buy her things. The wealthier the man, the more things he'd buy her. All she had to do was to show them some part of her underwear clad or naked body.

# # #

Before she retired, while still wearing her stripper's costume, her sequined bra and panties, she didn't even take the time to change into her short, low-cut, skimpy, slinky, and formfitting, blow me dress. With a flip of her head, other than to toss back her natural, blonde hair, now dyed a shoe polish black to escape her bookie and pimp, she wiped the perspiration from her face and body with a hand towel. Debbie went from the stage, where she stripped herself topless before stripping herself nearly naked but for a G-string, to the VIP/champagne room. Besides, something she learned from experience, she earned more tips when staying in costume. Men enjoyed the fantasy that they were there with a stripper.

The last act to perform, she was in a hurry to get to the VIP room to make some tips, give some lap dances, and give a blowjob or two before the inebriated men spent all their cash on overpriced champagne. Older now and with her nearing the end of her stripping career, it was late and she was tired and cranky. Even though she made a couple of hundred-dollars from men tucking dollar bills in her G-string and tossing crinkled up money on the stage, she just wanted to go home but not without some traveling money.

A regular in the private rooms, there were just as many men, whether younger or older, who wanted to have sex with older women as there were older men who wanted to have sex with younger women. While giving lap dances and/or having sex with them, the younger men enjoyed the fantasy that they were having sex with their mother or aunt while older men enjoyed the fantasy of having sex with their daughter or niece. Anything for a larger tip, if incest was their thing or some other fetish or fantasy was, she encouraged them to call her Mom, Mother, and/or Mommy. Something they weren't allowed to do on the floor, men could touch and feel the strippers in the VIP/champagne rooms.

Not taking it personally that some men no longer wanted her because she was older. Yet, whether men wanted her or not, stripping beat waitressing at I-Hop or serving cocktails at the airport bar. Besides, with her having worked at the club for a while, her steady customers gave her tips large enough for her to earn a nice living. Been there before, when she was a young, inexperienced stripper, the older men flocked to her. They all wanted her company.

Even though the older men tipped the young strippers the most, the younger men and men her age were more respectful of her. She felt safer with men young enough to be her son and men her age who could be her husband. Able to go with the flow, she had enough sexual experience to play any sexual scenario that anyone needed her to play, as long as they paid her to play.

Now that she worked on her own, she no longer had to declare how much she made to management for them to take their cut, deduct taxes, and give her a 1099 at the end of the year. With each club different in tax policies and splits, some clubs charged dancers a fee to dance and took 10% to 20% of what they earned on top of that. Most clubs required their customers to pay the inflated price for a bottle of champagne or a bottle of booze to gain admission into the VIP lounge. The VIP lounge was where everyone wanted to be. The VIP lounge was where customers could become more personally familiar with the strippers.

Just as not all the money that changed hands was done in the VIP room, not all clubs deducted taxes and/or gave their independent workers 1099's. Yet, whether the club deducted taxes, all clubs took their share of her hard, earned money. Fortunately for her, there were some men who would rather give her all the money than to have her split what she earned with the club. They'd slip her their business card for her to call them for a date later.

Rather than having sex under the watchful eyes of invasive cameras and overprotective bouncers at the club, those deep pocketed customers would rather take her elsewhere. They'd rather have sex with her in the privacy of their hotel rooms, in their limousine, on their yachts, in their private planes, at their office, or at their home. Had she not been as savvy and experienced, she'd never forsake the protection of security of the club to earn a few, more dollars. Yet, now that she had been doing this for decades, she was no one's fool just as she was no one's victim.

Besides, she had known many of these men for years. She could read a man to know if he was up to no good. Moreover, before Debbie left with anyone, she'd tell a friend at the club who she was going with and where she was going. They'd call her to see if she was okay. Most times when the man was a new customer, one of her friends knew the man and would give her the details. Her best protection was her commonsense and gut feeling. She had been with enough men to recognize a nice guy who wanted some sexy fun from a weirdo who was out to hurt her.

She had more than a few men get rough with her. Taking shit from no man, she'd turn the tables on them. With her knowing a few things about Judo, as taught to her by her ex-son-in-law, she'd get them in a wrist lock, leg lock, or a choke hold until they surrendered, behaved, and left but not until they paid her. Those who got in a punch paid for that later by a personal visit from her sons before they checked out of their hotel room or left their office for the day.