Sexy Sweetie

Story Info
She was a modest sexpot.
1.1k words
3.48
16.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FCGuy
FCGuy
9 Followers

It was an unusually warm day in January in the little section of California I call my home. The thermometer hit 80 so I decided to hit the park to bask in the sun. I quickly gave myself a sponge bath and threw on a tshirt and shorts before going.

I decided to bring a book with me. It would be a shame to just sit and twiddle my thumbs on such a pretty day, not that that is such a bad pastime. I've been known to just people watch on occasion. I'd just been neglecting my reading the last month or so. Too much real life drama going on with me. Currently, I was reading an interesting collection of masterpiece writings by authors such as Shakespeare, Steinbeck and Faulkner, just to name a few. This was a very good collection. Right now I was nearly done reading "Fathers and Sons" by Turgenev.

I found an empty bench near the park entrance. There were very few people here on such a glorious day. This surprised me as the park was almost always full on such days. I settled into my seat, and opened my book to where I'd left off in the story. After a couple of minutes of reading I noticed I couldn't quite concentrate. I figured it was just ambient noise. Birds chirping. The sound of the water rippling through the lake.

But, the more I sat there, trying to read, the more distracted I became. I finally put down my book after a few minutes of this, and lifted my head to see what was distracting me. I looked straight across to the bench about 30 feet in front of me, and saw one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life just smiling at me. She was just sitting there smiling. I didn't know what to do! Do I say "Hi" to her? No, Dummy! She won't talk to you! Are you nuts? Do I just look at back at her in hopes of her making the first move?

I can't believe I'm acting like some silly little schoolboy with his first crush... She must think I am crazy for not saying or doing something by now!

She stood up to brush off the back of her outfit, and smooth it again. Very ladylike...and incredibly sexy! She wore a thin white cotton t-shirt, matching pleated miniskirt and red high heels, obviously bra and pantiless, which made me grin like a very horny Cheshire cat. She was, in a word, stunning! She walked over to me and asked if she may sit with me. How could I refuse? I noticed her to be 5'4" (thought later she would confide in me she insisted she was 5'6" and both her doctor and the DMV were liars!) with apple red hair, flowing halfway down her shapely back and curly.

She was very busty and hippy, both of which appealed to me. I never was crazy about women who thought they had to be small enough to be able to slide under a door. Not that Cherry was fat, mind you! She wasn't! When she smiled, I melted! Her teeth were small and very white, and she had huge dimples! Her looks were topped off by the most remarkable green eyes I've seen in person!

She introduced herself to me. Her name was Cherry Hallstrom, (even her name was sexy!) and she lived in Phoenix. She was just here visiting her sister. She was a fine arts dealer, unmarried and childless but, like me, wanted both. She was afraid, tho, at 38 she was too old now. I reassured her that she was nowhere near too old for anything, and that she'd already had me wrapped around her delicate finger. She giggled at that remark. Yes! You read right! A giggle! An actual, honest to goodness kidlike giggle, and I loved it!

Apparently, I loved it a little too much as her line of sight indicated going from my eyes to my crotch. I looked down, and saw that my penis had poked through my shorts and was now very hard. This wasn't intentional. I guess I'd just had so much fun talking to her that I became very easily excited!

I apologized profusely for my embarrassment and hoped I hadn't caused her any. She chuckled loudly at that, and said she took my obvious excitement as a compliment of the highest caliber, and she insisted on repaying me. When I asked how she planned to do that, she reached between my legs with those delicate fingers of hers, pulled out my now throbbing and moist penis and gave me the mother of all handjobs while looking back into my eyes the whole time.

All I could do was take small shallow breaths and pray I didn't do anything else to act like a total schmuck! I had never experienced anything this erotic and sensual, and I desperately wanted it to go on forever! When my poor penis could take no more she proceed to remove my shorts, and finish me off with her delicious mouth. Her full lips melted around my now hot dick!

In all this time, not one person came by nor did one bird chirp. Even the water seemed to still in all of this euphoria. It was as though we were in another world. One without sound!

Cherry continued to work her oral magic on me until I begin to come. She sensed I was about to come, and began to pull out of my mouth, telling me she hated to swallow. I assured her I would never dream of making her do anything against her will. She looked at me with an air of confidence, and returned to my cock once I wiped away the sperm.

After several minutes of pleasuring me she told me she needed to leave because she was due to arrive at her sister's home in an hour and needed to freshen up before going there, and she wanted me to know she wasn't just some slut who enjoyed blowing unknown men anytime she saw them! I reassured her that, though she may be many things, I would never think of her as anything but an incredibly gorgeous, extremely sexy woman and it was, indeed, an honor to be allowed this pleasure from her.

I also told her I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to continue this adventure another time. She just smiled, and said she hoped to do the same thing with me very soon. She tucked my member back in my shorts, kissed my lips, and left me.

I tried to pick up my book again, and continue reading. That was pointless now. All I could do was think how I hoped I'd see her again as I watched beautiful ass walk away from me, growing smaller in the distance while all I could do was sit there in astonishment and wonder at whether we would really meet again.

FCGuy
FCGuy
9 Followers