Sexy Times at the Wiggly Piggly

Story Info
Late night shopping brings a cashier, shopper, & guard off.
3.1k words
4.32
11.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: The Cashier and the Shopper

Shopping at the Wiggly Piggly at three in the morning because you are dealing with mad crazy insomnia issues helps some. I retrieve the handheld basket from the front of the store. I have no idea what to buy. I'll let the items speak to me. I wander around the store checking out their products offered. My first stop, the produce section. Why is the produce section always in the front? Is it to falsely lure a person into thinking the products they have there are fresh? My eyes spy the cucumbers right between the squash and tomatoes.

Magnetically, I walk up to the cucumbers. Carefully picking up one, I feel for if it is good or not. Soft or hard. Long or short. My hand squeezes the cucumber in that firm, but soft way people do all the time at stores. I do this from the top all the way to the bottom. I repeat the cycle over again just to be sure it is a good one. This particular cucumber just didn't feel right. I place the cucumber back with the others. I repeat the process over and over again to find the right one. Squeezing soft, but firm from top to bottom. After four tries, I find the mister right cucumber. Not too long. Not too short. Narrow at the tips, but very thick in the middle. I place the green vegetable in the basket.

Next, I wander around passing by the bread portion, dessert section, and I finally make my to the dairy section. My tongue just craves some whip cream, once I see that can of whip cream. I have to have it. There is no stopping me at all. I grab the biggest can of whip cream and place it in my nice handy dandy basket like I won the sweet tooth lottery.

I roam the store for a bit. Aimlessly. My body goes into autopilot mode at this point and I find myself in front of the prophylactic section. My hand robotically grabs the lube tube and a black box of condoms. I have no idea what size I just grabbed. I just know that it is in my basket.

Making my way up to the front of the store, I randomly grab a book from the very, very, very small book section on a spin rack and place it in my basket.

I walk up to check out area of the store and the only register with its light on is number six. I absently take out the items in my basket and place them on the conveyor belt to bring to the cashier. A muffled voice is heard. Once finished, I place the basket in the designated return spot near the end of the conveyor belt. The muffled voice gets louder.

I say a bit too loudly, "What?!"

Looking in the direction of the voice, I see a very young handsome man in his very late teens or early twenties. His brown hair is wavy curly with a piece dangling on his forehead. His golden brown eyes glint with amusement.

"This seems interesting," says the cashier guy.

I question, "Interesting?"

"A smut book, plus all of this. Definitely, interesting," he waves his arm at what I am purchasing.

Looking at everything that I put on the conveyor belt, I blink a few times. My eyes grow wide. I look up at him as if I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

I fumble the words out of my mouth, "Oh my god, you must think I'm some sex crazed person."

He chuckles, "The evidence does suggest it."

At this point, I just want to run out of the store from my embarrassment. Yet, I find myself not moving. I'm just standing at the cash register as if tightly chained to the spot, staring at him. Caught.

"So," he pauses, "do you want me to put them back or," he just lets that or hang in the air.

I find my voice and ask, "Or what?"

"Or would you like to use them?" he completes his question with a dark sultry undercurrent laced to his voice.

My eyebrows furrow, "Use them?"

The glint in his eyes get brighter, "Yes, use them. Right here. Right now."

His suggestion is bold, challenging. I feel myself getting turned on for some odd reason at his challenge.

I stutter a bit, "That is crazy!"

"Life is all about the crazy," he chuckles. "It's good to do something crazy in your life. Wouldn't you want to do something crazy? I dare you to do something crazy with me."

My lady bits are definitely getting revved up by this. Oh, this is very tempting. Tempting to give in to this challenge. My conscience creeps up.

"What if somebody were to come up here or more people were to come in the store?" I question.

He smiles devilishly giving me the whites of his teeth, "I've worked the night shift quite a lot and nobody hardly ever comes in at this time of night. We will be totally alone for awhile."

I quiz while looking around as if somebody could just walk up to the register at any moment, "Are you absolutely positive?"

"Positive," he states.

I take a deep breath. The wheels of my head spin dangerously. Should I do this? Should I give in to this temptation? I've always wanted to do something bold and daring.Something naughty. I take another deep breath. The more and more I quickly think on this. The more and more my body wants to do this. Logic slips further and further from the forefront of my mind. All that's left at the front is a wanton sex crazed adventurous woman who wants to do this, to do this crazy thing.

"So," he questions breaking me from my thoughts, "do you want get crazy?"

I stare boldly at him, "Yes."

He smiles big, "I'd hope you'd say that. Now, lick your lips."

I lick my lips without question.

He commands again, "Lick them again slowly all around."

I lick my top lip from the corner to corner to the bottom lip corner to corner lazily.

"Good girl," he praises. "Now squeeze your breasts."

My hands find their way to my boobs and squeeze them.

"Keep squeezing them," he commands.

I squeeze them together. Squeeze them up. Squeeze them together. Squeeze them apart. My nipples getting erect. I feel them through the fabric of my shirt. Hardened.

He grabs the cucumber that I brought to the cash register. He brings the top of the cucumber to my lips. Circling the cucumber around and around my lips.

"Lick the tip of the cucumber," he says.

My tongue extends out and licks the smooth tipped vegetable.

"Swirl that tongue all around it," he orders.

My tongue swirls around the tip of the cucumber.

"Open your mouth"

I acquiesce. He plunges the cool cucumber into my hot mouth slowly.

"Suck it like you would my cock."

I close my mouth around the cucumber and start sucking the cucumber warming it up. He moves it in and out. In and out.

"Keep squeezing your breasts."

I do. I multitask by sucking the cucumber and squeezing my breasts.

He licks his lips and his eyes get very hooded.

"Lift up your shirt," he orders.

I bring my hands down to the edges of my shirt and lift them up over medium sized braless boobs.

"Nice. Very nice. Keep sucking the cucumber. Don't stop."

He reaches one hand and gropes one of boobs. His hands are rough and calloused as if they've worked hard. He then moves over to the other boob. My hands and his hand intermingle while playing with my boobs.

"Keep sucking," he orders. I do.

He pinches my nipple. Pulling it. Pinching and pulling. Massaging. Squeezing. Pinching. Pulling.

My pussy is soaking now. I keep sucking the cucumber as if it were his cock. I want his cock inside my mouth. Inside my pussy. I want him so bad.

He pulls the cucumber out of my mouth.

"Take off your shirt and crawl under the open partition," he commands.

I remove my shirt and toss it to the floor right next to me. As I am getting on all fours to crawl under, I hear the tell-tell sound of his pants being unzipped. When I am under the partition, I see his nice veiny cock out and ready for me to play with. I become bold and kiss the bulbous head. The bulbous head with its salty droplets coming out.

"That's right. Kiss my cock."

As I am kissing the tip of his cock over and over again, I hear the shaking of a can and the popping off the top. He squirts on his cock the canned whip cream on it.

"Clean my dick off," he orders.

I lick the sweet whip cream, going around. He places more of the creamy goodness on his cock. I take all of his cock, almost deep throating him and suck all the whip cream off.

"Suck my cock. Suck it hard. Suck my sausage. Devour it all in your mouth."

I suck on his cock hard. Sucking. Sucking. I bring my hands to the base of his hard, but soft fleshy sausage and squeeze up and down. I go up and down. Up and down. Up and down. I just can't get enough of his cock in my mouth. I hear him grunting and his breath getting shallower. My tongue tastes of salt and sweet combined from the sweet whip cream and his salty precum mixture.

"That feels so good, but I would much rather be in your lovely peach," he growls out.

I continue to suck and let my hand go up and down on his veiny cock.

"Release. I want to see your pussy now. Crawl completely through and show me your peach," he directs.

I let the cock slide out of my mouth. A string of my saliva and his precum dangle from my lips trailing down my chin. I lick all around my mouth trying to clean it up. I crawl further through the partition. He gives me room to go through by moving out of the way. I sit on the floor behind the cash register station and pull up my skirt up to my waist. Exposing my blue cotton hipster panty covered pussy. His eyes follow my every movement. My fingers find the elastic band of the panties and slowly pull them down to my ankles to removing them entirely. My pussy is revealed for him to eye fuck.

I take charge by rubbing my index finger and middle finger up and down the slit. Up and down. Up and down. My legs fall open wider and I slip a finger further into my folds. Going in and out for a bit. Up and down the slit. In and out. I see him stroking that meaty flesh with his hand. In his other hand is the wrapper of the condom. He rips it open with his teeth.

My fingers circle my clit and my hips move to the rhythm of my fingers. I see him roll the condom on. I massage my breasts and pull my nipples with my free hand.

"Get on all fours. I want to take you from behind."

I do as he says and get on all fours and offer up my wet sopping pussy to him. My skirt is hanging from my waist. My ass exposed as well. My legs wide apart so, he can see my pink lips. He gets down on the floor kneeling and positioning himself to insert his cock in my pussy. He moves his cock up and down coating it with my slick wetness. Up and down. Up and down. Without warning, he thrust completely all the way in. Stretching me. Filling me with his warm, pulsating, hot sausage.

He pulls out just enough to allow his tip to remain inside. I feel almost empty and I want him completely inside of me.

"Don't pull out. Keep it in. I want all of you in," I plead.

He thrust in again fully. His hands are on my hips grabbing me. I feel the fabric of his jeans, his hairy skin on my smooth skin. He thrusts in and out. Not slowly, but roughly. He just ravages me like I am some common slut coming in off the street to use however the fuck he wants. In and out. In and out. In and out. My vagina walls contract on him with each thrust. Squeezing his member. Squeezing. His thrusting gets much more hurried. Frantic. I feel him on the verge of cumming. I squeeze tighter encouraging him with my body. He goes in and out. In and out. In and out. He grabs my boobs squeezing them.

I hear him grunt in release as he cums. He thrust some more taking me to my release. I howl out my moan. He pulls out. I get up and compose myself, by setting all that is right. I go back to the cash register. I see that he sets himself to rights. It looks like we haven't done a naughty thing at all in the Wiggly Piggly.

"That'll be $32.33," he says.

I reach in my skirt's pocket for my card and swipe it in the card machine. After the transaction goes through, he hands me all my naughty purchases in a couple of bags with the receipt. I take them and we both smile at each other.

"Thanks for shopping at the Wiggly Piggly. Please come back again," he humorously states.

I wink, "Oh, I think I will."

Part 2: The Ever Watchful Security Guard

Tonight is a slow night here at the Wiggly Piggly. I sit in this four by four wall room with several screens, a couple of tables lined against the beige walls, cork board with papers pinned on them, there is a clock hanging on the wall ticking the time away, etc. I monitor the store to make sure nobody steals anything. It's essentially boring here at three am. The late night shifts are a snoozefest. Hardly anything happens. Yet, it pays the bills. I see movement on the monitor next to the entrance of the door.

"Well, well. We have a late night shopper," I say out loud in the empty room.

I watch her grab a basket and make her way to the produce section. She has blonde hair in a bob cut. Her t-shirt is a blue color. The woman has a really nice rack. I wouldn't mind touching those while fucking her. Her hips sway in what appears to be in a denim skirt. My eyes rove down her legs and she is wearing flip flops.

The way she is touching that cucumber it looks like she is giving it a nice handjob. Her movements make my dick spring to life. I take a sip of my straight black coffee and shift in my cushioned swivel desk chair.

She breaks the monotony of the night. I watch her move from section to section of the store. My eyes check in on Brad, our cashier guy, from time to time. He looks bored as heck.

"Don't worry Brad. You'll get a break from this slow night," I say to the monitor.

The woman makes her way to the front of the store to where Brad is. She places her items on to the conveyor belt. Brad and the woman have a conversation. She looks a bit shifty. I sigh. Is she going to steal something? I watch her closely.

"Well, hello!"

I wasn't expecting this. I place the mug of coffee on the table.

"Brad. Brad. What are you doing? What is she doing?"

Tonight is definitely looking up! I watch as she gives the cucumber a blow job with Brad helping her out. My dick gets really hard just watching this. My eyes are glued to the scene unfolding. She lifts up her shirt and I get a really good glimpse of her boobs. Her wonderful boobs. Brad and the blonde play with them together.

My hands unbuckle and unzip my pants. I slide down the chair. I whip out my throbbing dick and start to wank on my shaft slowly.

I watch them do this depraved lewd act. I see her go down on the floor and crawl underneath the conveyor belt. Her ass looks heavenly. This is the tough spot to watch.

"Damn it!" I yell in frustration.

At least, I can stare at her ass. I fantasize taking that ass from behind. Lifting up her lovely skirt and just taking her bare back. I stroke up and down on my dick. Up and down and down and up. Up and down and down and up. I would squeeze her ass cheeks hard leaving my love bruises. Next, I'd slap her ass for being such a naughty whore for doing this in public.

I see her go through the partition. Ah, there she is completely exposed for me to see. She brings her skirt up to her waist. She discards her panties. My breathing gets shallower. I wank harder and a bit faster on my dick. My hips does a thrusting up action.

She is masturbating herself off in front of Brad. Offering up her naked self to the world. That is so hot and slutty. She then rolls over to get on all fours and I see that nice bare ass. Oh, how I wish I was Brad at this moment to see that ass, that pussy up close.

Brad gets down and penetrates her. I wank harder and faster. Up and down, down and up. Up and down. Down and up. I imagine it's me down there gripping her hips and pounding her hot pussy, coating my dick in her juices. My hips jerk up and down with each wank.

I feel myself getting close to shooting my load. My hand would grab her hair pulling her close to me and biting her shoulder as I cum in her. White burst of my cum comes shooting out of my dick. I jerk it to get all of my cum out. Once finished, I grab some tissues and clean myself off, putting my dick back in my pants. I clean all the evidence of what I've just done in the room.

I watch her take her purchases out the door of the door. Well, my night definitely was eventful and I owe it all to this blonde wanton woman. I sigh. And, Brad too.