Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepdaughter begs HUGE COCK Stepdad to pull off road.
9.6k words
4.44
121.8k
104
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

18 year old and her huge-cock red-neck 70 year old stepdaddy. The fucking starts.

Even as my stepdaddy was peeling out of the driveway or hands were all over each other, with mine glued to the freakish bulge that looked like a log along the inseam of his jeans. As he drove he would turn to the side constantly and scan my body. Just his eyes scanning my body had me groaning.

"Fuck you're so hot, Sexy," he growled at the sight of my long crossed legs.

"Umm," I groaned in a low voice as I snuggled up to him.

With one arm around his neck I nearly fainted at the sight of the massive bulge that pressed against the inseam of his pants, making an imprint of a giant log.

"God, I can't wait to fuck you," I purred as my hand ran up and down my stepdaddies massive cock.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as my manicured fingernails ran over his freakish bulge.

"Fuckin big for you," he snarled as my finger nails grazed over his massive bulge.

"I watched you fuck...Ummm," I purred, "couldn't believe what I saw...especially how fucking huge you are.

"Fuck, been waitin for you baby," he said heatedly. "Big dicks bin goin crazy for you," he snarled before he turned his head and our tongues shot out to meet each other.

"Umm, can't believe how hard you fuck, and how much toy know what you like," I purred as my fingers ran down the massive length of his bulging cock.

"Gotta have your pussy," he sneered, as he turned his head to look at my long- crossed legs.

"Oh fuck lover, you don't know how bad I want you to have it," "Need this huge cock so fucking bad," I purred next to his ear as I snuggled up to him and rubbed across the length of his freakish bulge.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as my hand went up and down his freakish length.

"Never felt anything this fucking big," I groaned in disbelief.

"Yeah, well this mutha fuckers been big for you sexy...waitin for this," he snarled angrily.

"Oh fuck...no more waitin baby," I groaned as I felt his giant cock twitch in his pants.

Tearing my hand off his freakish bulge for a second I lit a cigarette. After I took a drag I gave it to him, but before I did or tongues snaked across each other's wildly.

Ten minutes into our drive he pulled into a gas station to fill up the truck. Even as he turned the key we started kissing hard. I was so turned on that I knew I'd never be able to make it to wait to fuck him until after the contest.

"God, can't wait to fuck you," I groaned as I took my bag and went to the restroom.

When I came out I saw his eyes bulge out of his head as he watched me walking to the truck with my new ultra short shorts with my black pumps on. To add to my sex I had on my white transparent blouse that was tied at my waist without any bra underneath.

My nude skin could easily be made out from under the blouse and because of the blouse being so sheer my achingly huge nipples pierced through the material like two fat, sharp pencils.

Although I heard a ton of whistles and comments from the guys who rode in on motorcycles, all I cared about was the way my stepdaddy was leering at me.

As my pumps clicked on the cement he was watching every step of my long tapered legs with lust and hunger in his eyes. When I got into the pickup I crossed my legs and was tingling all over as his eyes were glued to me.

"We gotts to fuck now," he sneered then put the truck in gear and spread off, kicking up a cloud of sand.

I snuggled up to him and we instantly started kissing. Of course my hand went right to his gigantic bulge. As soon as I touched it I was groaning and panting.

"Oh God baby, lets go and fuck somewhere," I groaned. "I need to fuck this huge fucking cock so bad."

"Fuck yeah," he groaned as I felt his massive cock pulsing in his shorts.

His look of animal lust was turning me on more and more. I couldn't wait to have his filthy red neck hands all over my turned on body. The thought of him fucking my mother and the two black teens with his giant cock had me in a frenzy to fuck him.

What I wanted more than anything in the world was that enormous cock I watched fuck relentlessly into my mother. Now I wanted it deep inside my horny eighteen year old pussy!

As he drove I was eyeing the enormous bulge in his pants as he was enjoying the view of my long crossed legs and my braless tits that were clearly visible through the sheer white blouse.

I was groaning loud as he ran his soiled hands up and down my legs.

"Oh baby, there's gotta be a place we can fuck," I groaned in a pleading voice as I began kissing his neck while my hand ran over the freakish bulge of his cock.

"Fuck yeah there is," he snarled then jerked the wheel hard and immediately pulled onto a dirt road that led to a deserted construction site.

The second we got out of the truck we immediately began kissing and feeling each other up. We were both groaning loud from all the built-up sexy tension between us.

As our tongues flicked across each other's our hands were all over other. His cupping my heaving breasts and pinching my long, throbbing nipples through my blouse had me squirming to the point of orgasm.

I can't explain why, but it was so sexy being in my pumps towering over my stepdaddy while I leaned over and kissed him. I was so turned on; groping his freakish cock through his straining pants while we kissed had me going crazy. It also had to do with him being seventy and me being eighteen.

"Gotta suck it," I groaned.

But as I reached for his zipper he acted as if he didn't hear a word I said and spun me around and made me face the back of the truck.

"Oh fuck," I gowned as he reached around and undid my blouse.

Once my blouse was off he cupped my swollen breast and began pinching my throbbing, inch long nipples.

"Sexy tits," he growled as he cupped my 34DD breasts in his soiled hands.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he rolled my fat nipples between his thumbs and index fingers.

"Big-assed nipples," he sneered as he pulled and pinched them."Fuckin nipples drove me crazy," he snarled.

As he toyed with my aching nipples I pushed myself against him as my body reacted to the sparks that were shooting through me. Instinctively, I crossed one pump over the other and ground my ass against his massive bulge.

"Yeah sexy," he snarled as his filthy hands pawed my swollen breasts and big, aching nipples.

"Oh fuck," I groaned out loud as his fingers mauled, twisted and pulled on my aching nipples while my ass rolled against his massive log-like cock.

"Fat ass nipples," he hissed.

"Oh baby," I groaned as my ass pushed up against his giant bulge.

He then spun me back around.

"Oh fuck," I said in a deep voice as I saw the hunger for my 34DD breasts in his eyes.

He just leered at me for a few moments with crazed lust in his eyes as he took in the sight of my pendulous breasts and aching nipples.

"Yeah baby...big, sexy tits," he groaned in an almost lecherous way.

"Oh fuck," I groaned from being so turned on.

As he was groaning he began biting on my inch long nipples.

"Oh God yes, suck em baby," I groaned feeling shock waves fly through my aching nipples and into my pussy as he bit down on one while he twisted the other between his thumb and index finger.

"Oh God," I said lustfully, as I threw my head back from the incredible sensations that were ripping through me.

My stepdaddy worked my nipples like he was like a man possessed.

"Oh fuck, look at these big sexy tits...Fuck ,these huge fucking nipples," he snarled. "Umm, I'm gonna fuckin bite and suck all over these big- ass nipples of yours until you fucking cu, Sexy," he snarled.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in a deep throaty moan.

I was delirious by the way he took each of my aching nipples into his toothless mouth. When he bit down I went crazy from the feeling of my nipple lodged in the space where his missing tooth was. With the one tooth missing my nipple filled that open gap as he began sliding it between his teeth. The sensation I felt was electric.

"Oh fuck...gonna cum," I groaned from the feeling of my nipple lodged between the spaces of his two teeth as he pulled back and forth on it.

The feeling of my nipple lodged against his gums as he pulled on it sent shock-waves through my body. I was cumming like crazy from the incredible sensation. The feeling was unlike any sensation my body had ever experienced. Sliding my nipples between the spaces of his teeth while going across his gums had me going insane.

"Oh fuck baby, that's gonna make me cum," I hissed.

Hearing that I was about to cum, he continued sucking on each nipple crazily, which drove me into a wild frenzy. When he bit and sucked on one of my hard nipples he was rubbing and pulling the other between his thumb and finger to keep me heated up.

This brutal assault on my huge nipples was making my pussy so wet that I began shuddering in a thunderous cum.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I threw my head back and came in the most explosive orgasm I ever had.

As I was lost, deep in a volcanic orgasm, he was going crazy himself.

"I love suckin on these big sexy tits and hard-ass nipples," he snarled as he continued to pull my nipples across his toothless gums.

His biting down on my nipples had me shooting through a second orgasm.

"Oh fuck baby...can't stop cumming," I slurred."you got me so fucked up," I groaned as my body convulsed through a wild cum.

"I'm gonna suck these hard-ass nipples right off these sexy big tits of yours," he sneered as my body quivered and jerked.

"Oh fuck baby," I groaned as my pussy twitched out-of-control.

I continued going wild from the way his mouth was pulling on my hard, turned nipples between the space of his missing tooth and after a few more minutes of this hot torture I began to shudder and cum again.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as my body trembled through a sequence of wild and explosive orgasms.

As I continued to explode violently, Wardell kept up his physical attack on my overly sensitive nipples.

After almost half my body went limp from cumming so hard. This is when my stepdaddy decided he wanted to change it up.

"Let's get these teasing ass shorts off you, Sexy...time to see this pussy I been dreamin about fuckin," he sneered as he tugged down my short shorts then ripped off my sheer see thru thong like a wild animal.

"Oh fuck," I groaned from the animalist way he was acting.

My body was on fire, quivering with lust from his sexual rage.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he began rubbing my long tapered legs from the bottom of my high heels up to the top of my upper thigh.

"Yeah... these high heels look real sexy on you baby...makes you looks real grown up baby...make your sexy school girl legs look real hot baby...so fucking hot," he growled in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck, I groaned from the touch of his old, chapped hands on my legs.

Hearing me groan uncontrollably and having me totally nude except for my pumps, he said arrogantly,

"Don't worry baby you'll get to suck my dick real soon but, right now I gots to taste this wild ass and pussy I've been thinking about every fuckin day," he snarled which had me trembling.

"Oh fuck...anything you want lover," I groaned franticly as our tongues met in a fast duel while my groans filled the air surrounding us with total sex-crazed lust.

Suddenly, he began fucking my asshole and pussy with his fingers then his tongue. It was an all-out assault in the most animalistic way. He was hitting my ass and pussy like a man who was locked up in prison for twenty years.

"Oh fuck," I snarled, as both my pussy and ass exploded.

My stepdaddy was fucking my pussy and ass with his fingers like a wild man. Holding onto the truck and balancing on my pumps I kept exploding all over his face.

"Keep cumming," he commanded.

"Fuck," I waled as my ass and pussy both exploded on his mouth.

He was unhinged and wouldn't let me stop cumming. The more and harder I came, the harder and more demanding he got. He buried his long tongue into my pussy as he kept finger fucking my ass.

"I'm not big on eatin pussy, just fuckin for me, but your fuckhole and asss taste real fuckin goo, Sexy," he groaned with his face glued to my ass.

"Oh fuck lover," I mumbled in a delirious state from being so turned on.

Suddenly I began to see stars as he took my throbbing clit and ran it between the gap in his teeth as his tongue flicked across it. Just like the way he sucked each of my nipples he was doing the same with clit. The sensation of being lodged in the gap of his tooth was like having my clit locked in a vice as he drove me insane.

"Oh my fucking God," I cried out as I exploded in another violent cum.

For over fifteen minutes he kept sucking my clit then my pussy lips through the gap in his teeth. I was delirious from the sensation of my clit and pussy lips on his gums and the sides of his teeth.

After I came he was grunting in a deranged voice saying things like how much he loved my cunt and how I drove him crazy for weeks. He then went to fucking his tongue and fingers into me. I was panting and groaning as my body trembled from the way he was attacking my pussy and ass. It was almost as if h was torturing me for not fucking me sooner.

"Oh FUCK," I groaned as another orgasm shot through my body.

"Keep that snatch cumming," he roared as he kept driving his fingers into my pussy and ass at lightning speed.

This mind-blowing orgasm lasted over two minutes because kept fucking into both holes as I shot-off. When I went limp he stood and we kissed hotly. Our tongues were twisting across each other's inside our mouths. I was in a state of being high from the taste of my pussy and ass on his mouth.

Coming back down from all the intense orgasms my body shuddered through all I could think about now about now was his massive cock. I was delirious to see it and to please it.

"Oh God baby...I need that fucking cock," I said in a begging voice.

"You gonna gets it now, Sexy," he said with the slyest of grins then went into the truck and took out two worn out blankets from behind the seat and threw them in the back of the pickup bed.

I was sure that he used the blankets a few hundred times, because it was covered in cum stains.

"If I knews you and id be be fuckin I would have washed it," he said as he spread it out on the rusted-out bed of the truck.

I was moaning like crazy as we went into the back up the pickup. To anyone watching, the scene looked so twisted and depraved- so perverse.

Me being eighteen dressed in nothing except for a pair of high heel pumps with a scraggly seventy year old red-neck who looked like he had just gotten out of jail. It was the ultimate white trash combination, especially with him having this monster horse cock.

Once Wardell was on his back I kissed him crazily while I unzipped his pants. Our tongues were flicking across each others like bolts of lightning.

"God I wanna suck it so bad," I groaned as it uncoiled from his pants.

"Yeah baby," he snarled as his massive cock was freed from the confines of his jeans.

"Ohhhhh fuck...So fucking huge," I groaned in a deep voice I didn't recognize as I literally pushed back from the fright of it.

Looking at his freakish cock caused my heart to beat out of control and suddenly the air around me seemed so thin I could hardly catch my breath. Never in my life could I imagine a cock so huge. It was so out of proportion on his small scrawny body.

His massive cock towered and swung in the air a foot above his body like a huge tree trunk! Right then both fear and wild lust shot through my turned on body.

"Holy fuck," I said in a deep, throaty voice as I kneeled paralyzed and just steered at it in disbelief as I marveled its enormous size.

"Likes what you sees baby?" he said with an arrogance for knowing he had a world-class cock.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I gazed in disbelief at the thick maze of veins that weaved along its tremendous length and width made his enormous cock look frightening.

When I looked up he had a smug almost arrogant look on his face.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in shock of seeing a cock so freakish in size.

"Yeah, Sexy...big for you," he snarled, in a way that told me he was loving this moment.

As I finally caught my breath I just steered in awe, moaning repeatedly over and over about how enormous his cock was. Just the sight of it made my pussy wet with lust.

As it swung from side to side it had an almost terrifying look. It looked angry in a way that let me know it demanded being worshiped, and that's precisely what I was about to do.

For the first ten minutes I didn't even put my hands on his huge cock. I just kissed over every inch of it then teased it with the tip of my tongue as I looked up at him with a sly grin.

"So fucking huge," I groaned between passionate kisses on the wrinkled skin of his huge pulsing shaft.

"Fucking big for you," he snarled confidently as my tongue flicked up and down his incredible length.

"Oh fuck," I purred.

"Been so fuckin waitin for this," he hissed.

"Umm," I purred. "Oh baby," I said in a way that told him I would do anything for his great, big cock.

As his mammoth cock towered straight up in the air like a giant column I ran my tongue up one side, flicking it wildly as I worked my way up to his huge cock head.

"Oh fuck," he groaned lustfully as my tongue flicked across his giant shaft and the enormous crown.

I was consumed with lust because of him having such a huge cock that I began wildly flicking my tongue into his big cum slit that was already leaking a steady flow of pre-cum. When I reached the crown I pursed my lips and kissed it lovingly then began slurping down his pre-cum.

"Oh fuck," he groaned in a deep voice.

"Ummm, tastes so good," I purred as I swallowed his flow of pre-cum.

"Oh fuck yeah...drink that shit down, Sexy...drink it all down," he said in a deep groan.

"So fucking big baby...ohhhh baby... it's so fucking huge, "I kept groaning, in disbelief of someone having such a massive cock.

Consumed with lust for having the biggest cock I had ever seen right in front of me I began a worshiping journey down the other side of his endless shaft. As my tongue flicked uncontrollably, slowly and teasingly, my body was trembling uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as I flicked my tongue across the huge veins of his giant cock.

"Umm," I groaned uncontrollably.

I went insane with lust, licking and kissing the biggest cock I knew I would ever have in her life.

"Nice baby...real nice," he groaned approvingly as my tongue ran across the huge protruding veins that weaved along his massive shaft

"Oh baby my ass is on fire from sucking your great big cock," I moaned.

"Oh yeah baby, you're such a sexy pleaser...Fuck," he moaned. "That's it, play with that big cock baby... use that sexy mouth of yours all over that big cock...Get it all wet and ready to fuck that sexy pussy of yours baby."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt my pussy instantly twitch at the thought of having his monster cock inside me.

After flicking my tongue passionately over his huge shaft I began stroking it with both hands.

"Oh fuck," he instantly roared the instant my hands touched his skin.

The second my hands touched his massive shaft my pussy went ballistic. Never in my life did I see and feel something so powerful. Just putting my hands on his freakish dick sent lightning bolts way up in my pussy.

"So fucking huge," I purred in disbelief, then added, "Baby I've been going crazy all week just thinking about this huge cock...wanting to make it cum.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Ummmm...it's so fucking big...I can't wait to see your big load baby."

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers