Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I said as I broke our kiss and threw my head back as my body continued to explode over his massive cock.

I came so hard I actually squirted all over him, so hard that it formed a puddle on the carpet.

"Oh fuck," he howled as his giant cock erupted inside me.

"Cum lover," I groaned.

"Pussy's so fuckin good," he snarled as blast after blast shot into the depths of my fuck-hole.

As Wardel continued to fuck me my spasiming cunt continued to cum along with him. We were fucking in perfect rhythm. It was as if we were lovers fucking in perfect passion for each other. As my pussy continued to open and close in these rapid, fluttering contractions it drove him insane.

"What the fuck is that cunt doin?" he roared as he continued fucked into me at lightning speed as my pussy opened and closed around his massive girth as if it was milking it.

"Lover," I moaned as my cum mixed with his.

It was the most electrifying feeling I ever experienced. As my long legs wrapped around his scrawny waist he just kept fucking and cumming as I continued to explode all over his giant cock.

My boyfriend and all the other guys my age I fucked would have been fatigued long before and collapsed, but my stepdaddies sex drive was inexhaustible! Seventy eight years old and he was fucking me like a young stallion!

"Goota eat your fuckin snatch," he howled and a second later he put his rough hands under my thighs and lifted me up so that my back was against the wall.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as my head was literally touching the celling as my cunt was right against his mouth.

I could not believe that my scrawny stepfather could actually push me up this way and hold me in place as his mouth began attacking my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I cried out as his tongue lashed about in the inside my open cunt.

"What a taste," he grunted as his mouth worked on my exposed pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he sucked my clit through the gap in his teeth.

I marveled as he held me in place with his hands under my thighs and my legs going straight out.

"Umm...so strong," I moaned as his tongue went inside my pussy.

For the next twenty minutes my pussy exploded again and again all over his face as he held me against the wall.

After nearly half an hour he lowered me to when I was able to wrap my legs around his tiny waist. I immediately wrapped my pumps around his back as our tongues met in a lovers kiss. As we kissed I felt him line his monster cock up with the mouth of my pussy.

"Ummmm," I groaned as I felt the giant head of his log-like cock slip between my fuck lips and enter my scorching pussy again.

The instant his massive cock pried my fuck lips apart I came all over his grapefruit sized cockhead.

"Ummmm," I groaned as I came while we kissed hard.

Breaking away from or kiss for a second I moaned in a pleading voice, "Oh lover, God you fuck so good."

Fucking into me as our tongues flew over each other's he was pumping into me like a jack hammer, slicing in and out of my stretched-out, sex starved pussy like a mad man.

"Sexiest cunt," he snarled as his monster cock filled every inch of me.

"Oh fuck yeah baby... keep fucking me with that huge fucking cock. God lover, my pussy loves your great big cock ... so fucking big, I can't stop cumming over you baby," I groaned as I spasamed and coated his enormous cock in a bath of cum.

We kept or mouths open and kissed obscenely, making sure to keep this fuck going dirtier and dirtier instead of turning it into some romantic and passionate kiss. Wardell was going wild. Never in my life did I ever fuck like this. My pussy was in a constant flow as his massive cock thrust way up into my turned on body.

At one point he was mumbling these obscenities that I could barely make out. He then reached up and put one hand on my shoulder while the other remained on my ass. Pushing down on my shoulder he began slamming me down harder onto his huge fuck pole, and then used the hand on my ass to guide me back up to the tip of his cock head.

"Oh God lover," I cried-out as my stretched-out pussy continued to gush over the length of his massive cock.

"Need this cunt," he growled as if he had no regard that he was tearing me apart.

"Use it baby...use that tight little cunt," I groaned letting him know I loved the way he was fucking me.

"My pussy now," he growled.

"I wanna be yours so bad," I cried out as he pummeled his foot-long cock way up inside me.

Wardell was totally controlling the action. He knew when to fuck hard and when to back-off the hot action. With his old wrinkled hands under my ass cheeks he would control the speed of how he was fucking me. He drove me crazy when he would bring me back up to the tip of his cock head and he would hold me in place for a minute so that we could kiss again.

Then, breaking off from our passionate kiss he would force me back down to the wide base of that huge, wide shaft. At one point he put my legs over his shoulders and I put my hands around the back of his neck. This position made my pussy totally vulnerable to his massive cock.

As he held my ass cheeks in his brittle, old hands he would push me away from his scrawny body and slowly guide my pussy along the length of his giant cock until my cunt was rubbing against his crotch.

For nearly half an hour he would bring my pussy right to the head of his cock and slowly guide me down the length of his gigantic cock. I was going ballistic as I felt every ridge of his wild maze of veins against the walls of pussy as I slid across his monster.

"Lover," I moaned as I coated his giant cock in a steady flow of my creamy liquid.

After half an hour he began to get more forceful, to the point that he was slamming his freakish cock into me with the force of a runaway train.

"Oh fuck," I cried out as my pussy squirted like a super-soaker against his stomach.

"Fuck," he snarled as he continued to jack-hammer into me.

This caused me to see stars as I exploded and squirted all over his great big shaft. He continued fucking me like a deranged mad-man for almost an hour straight.

I was going wild kissing him then saying," Oh baby I can't stop cumming all over your great big cock. Let me remember your great big cock forever baby. Keep fucking my pussy with your huge fucking cock baby."

"Yeah, Sexy, I'll fuckin make sure yous neva fogets this big cock," he thundered confidentially as he pounded into me with the force of a run-away train.

Taking my legs off his shoulders I wrapped them around his waist again. This new rage caused him to fuck at an accelerated pace for another twenty minutes before he began to shudder.

"Gonna cum baby?" I groaned in a wanton state.

"Pussy's too fuckin good," he snarled in reply.

I then reached down and grabbed his long dangling balls that were making loud slapping sounds as they continued to hit against the bottom of my ass.

I said in a mad voice, "Come on baby, drop your big load for your newest pussy. I want to taste your beautiful hot load. I want to remember your huge cock shooting all over my face baby. Give it to me baby. Cover me with your hot load."

"Oh fuckkkkkkkk...hear it cummmmmmms," he snarled.

I instantly unlocked my long tapered legs and slid off his great big angry cock and squatted on my pumps just as his huge cock began to unload an enormous amount of scorching cum all over me.

The first few jets went right against the side of my face causing me moan.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," I moaned as I came myself.

The next few ropes of cum went into my hair.

"Rub on those big-ass tits," he roared as cum continued to shoot out like a firehose.

I instantly took hold of his enormous pulsating shaft and began pumping it against my throbbing nipples. The sensation of his hot cum against my big turned on nipples caused me to explode into another wild orgasm!

"Oh fuck baby," I moaned as blasts of molten cum splattered onto my nipples and tits. The incredible sensation of hot cum splattering on my tits caused me to explode violently.

As I came I continued pumping his massive shaft. Amazingly there was still cum spraying out of his big cockhead.

"Drink it," he commanded and without missing a beat I opened my mouth and inserted his spurting cock into my mouth and drank down the last five blast of cum eagerly.

"Oh fuck," he snarled as his hot cum scorched my throat as he continued to fire away.

I was so sex crazed from drinking the cum from such an enormous cock that my pussy erupted as I swallowed every potent burst.

I couldn't believe it but I was drinking my stepdaddies cum. Eighteen years old and sucking the cum out of a seventy eight year old mans cock. Not just sucking, but greedily and hungrily sucking, and not just any seventy eight year old man, but one with a gigantic cock.

"Ummm, I groaned as wads of cum filled my eager mouth before I had to swallow.

I was in totally bliss as I drank his thick streams of thick, hot cum. Never in my life did I taste anything as good.

'God he tastes so fucking good,' I thought to myself as I continued to swallow his potent seed.

Burst after powerful burst went into my mouth and as each blast shot against the insides of my mouth it triggered my pussy which caused me to explode.

As he continued to fill my mouth with cum my groans filled the room as I swallowed over and over again.

"Umm," I purred with every drop of cum I drank-down.

After shooting what had to be thirty blasts of cum into my mouth his massive cock finally began to soften. Still pulsing in my outstretched hands it was still massive in size.

As I licked his huge rubbery cock I was groaning deliriously. As I held his enormous log-like cock in both outstretched hands I marveled at his amazing stamina and how much cum he could produce especially from fucking all day and night.

"Like that cum, Sexy?"

"God, you taste so fucking good," I purred as I began licking all over his massive shaft.

As I continued to kiss an lick his massive hanging cock I wondered if I would ever experience anything like this again. I was absolutely wanton for my red-neck stepdaddy and his enormous cock and his tireless gift for fucking and cumming like a fire-hydrant.

I was so lost in this sex starved act that as I was moaning, kissing and licking his still hard cock as his hard- on came alive once more.

Suddenly, I was startled when he yelled angrily, "Don't fucking stop, Sexy...lots more fucking cum left!"

Still in a delirious state went from licking his massive shaft to desperately pumping it.

"More cum baby?" I groaned in a surprised voice.

"Stroke it," he commanded.

As I went insane pumping his enormous shaft he began moaning loudly.

"Ohhhhhh you fucking sexy bitch. Here it cums you fucking sexy slut."

He then took his huge cock in his fist and began pumping it himself.

Snarling, he commanded, "Play with your fucking snatch while I jerk off all over your sexy tits."

I was moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck.Shoot your load baby. Shoot it all over my tits...Oh God, cover my face with your load baby," I said in a voice I didn't recognize.

I could not believe what I was begging him to do. I would never let any boyfriend or any guy I ever fucked do something as degrading as to let them cum in my face, but here I was begging my red-neck stepdaddy to do it.

I was in such a state of wantonness from him having such a massive cock that I transformed into a person I didn't know. As he continued pumping faster and faster as I was working on my long distended clit. I knew by his groans that he was going pop off in a few seconds.

"Come on baby... Please lover... Drop that that big load all over my face."

"Oh fuck," he bellowed.

That did it. He threw his head back and began to wail. I marveled as another ten sizzling hot burst of cum splashed all over my tits and then my face. It was so fucking hot that that we both were cumming together from jacking ourselves off in front of each other.

The next few minutes were a blur as I just remained squatting on my high heels pumps while I kissed his now flaccid cock. Seeing him finally deflated was still very sexy as his big cock hung down between his thighs twelve inches. Even in this flaccid state my stepdaddy was bigger than all my boyfriends combined when they were hard.

As I kissed his huge hanging shaft affectionately I kept moaning saying, "Oh baby you have the sexiest cock I've ever blown or fucked... Ummm such a gorgeous cock...Ummm, I fucking love this great big cock baby. I fucking love it."

He then pulled me towards him and we began kissing passionately. This is what drove me crazy. From looking at Wardell you would never in a million years believe that he was such an amazing kisser. but the way his tongue controlled mine while he ran his old, rough, cracked hands up and down the soft skin of my body absolutely had me melting.

After being fucked so violently and fiercely our lips finally met for a long, passionate kiss. Breaking off from our kiss he put his hand around my waist. With our mouths locked onto each others our tongues teasingly wisped across each others in a way that had me groaning deeply.

12