Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my way of silently letting him know how much I worshiped his huge cock and loved pleasing and turning it on. After a half hour of running my hot tongue all over his huge shaft, I lifted the giant cock against his scrawny chest and began sucking on his huge hanging cum filled balls. His balls were huge and loaded with cum and I meticulously licked and kissed them with my mouth as I moaned in ecstasy.

As I took each of his massive hanging balls into my mouth Wardel was looking down at me taking in the hot sight.

"What a fuckin knockout you is," he moaned.

I was delirious licking his huge cock and those hanging balls as my long fingers expanded around his massive shaft to hold it still. My long fingers only wrapped around half of his huge shaft as I licked away at it, savoring my hot fuck juices from my sexy pussy.

After kissing all over his massive cock I leaned back into the sofa. I was desperate to fuck again.

"Oh baby I need more of that huge- assed cock...Lets get back to fucking baby. My pussy misses your great big cock lover...fuck me again lover. Fuck me with your huge in-demand cock," I pleaded.

I then met his tongue for a hot kiss.

"Fuck me baby," I said in a throaty voice as I guided his freakish cock back to my scorching pussy.

After fifteen minutes of gasping and holding my breath while my pussy desperately tried adjusting to his freakish cock, Wardel finally bottomed out.

"Oh fuck," he roared as he instantly shot off deep inside me.

"Fill me lover," I cried as his powerful bust of cum sent me into a wild orgasm.

As our hot cum mixed together we kissed hard with our tongues twisting in a untamed and wild passion.

While we kissed my hands were on his tiny ass pulling him to me as if I wanted his entire body inside mine. His giant cock stayed rock hard even after cumming like a fire hydrant inside me. This was when we really began getting into our wild fuck again.

After the stars I was seeing went by we got into our incredible fuck rhythm, as my wet overstuffed pussy slid up and down his torturous shaft. As he fucked into me my teenage pussy lips desperately clung to his huge shaft, sucking on every delicious inch.

At one point he went behind me on the sofa and held my ankles together as his monster pussy stretcher fucked into me. As he pried my pussy apart he ran his hands up and down the sides of my tan stockings teasingly.

As his hands teased up and down my sheer nylons then over the edge of the lacy tops I moaned deeply.

"Ohhhhhh yesss that feels so sexy...God, you're driving me crazy baby."

As he was fucking into me I watched his look to the sides taking in the sight of my nylon clad legs and my high heel pumps. The sight of me dressed this way had him grunting.

"Oh fuck, I loves the way you look dressed so sexy in those hot stockings and high heels. Such a sexy and naughty fuck you are."

"Umm baby I'll be dressed to fuck you every day...there won't be a second when I won't be dressed sexy for you," I panted as his massive cock burrowed in and out of my sex-starved pussy.

This caused him to tense up and groan in a dark almost sinister voice.

"Oh fuck baby, I gotts ta feed this sexy pussy again...driving my big cock crazy," he snarled.

I looked at him with a crazed lust on my face and snarled, "Fill it baby...Fill it with your big hot load...Cum in me baby...Ohhh fuck yes baby, fill it up with one of your great big pussy filling loads lover."

"Oh fuck," he howled as I felt his massive cock swell and throb inside me.

This caused me to bite my lower lip as I flet these powerful bursts of cum splash against the walls of my pussy.

"Oh fuck...cumming," I shouted as his massive cock bottomed out and triggered my pussy into an earth-shattering orgasm.

I shuddered and came as I felt burst after burst of the hottest cum explode inside my starved pussy. As his giant cock filled every inch of me I began using my ass to fuck harder onto his huge exploding shaft.

My pussy was in the most explosive cum yet and I didn't want it to ever end.

I looked at him and pleaded, "Ohhh fuck... keep fucking baby...Don't lose that great big hard on of yours lover... Oh fuck, my pussy needs more of that great big sexy cock...Keep it fucking inside your hot stepdaughters eighteen year old pussy baby...Oh yeah fuck it all night baby...Fuck it all night...Show me what that great big cock of yours can really do to this eighteen year old pussy baby."

"Oh fuck," he sneered.

That did it. As Wardel kept firing away inside my pussy he kept fucking me like a wild man and didn't lose any of that giant hard on. As he continued to cum my pussy exploded like crazy as I felt his giant cock expand with each punishing thrust and rapidly shoot burst after burst of scorching hot cum inside me.

"I's gonna reshape that pussy,"he sneered as Hiscock kept pounding into me as it continued to flood me with cum.

As his hot cum shot way up inside me I was delirious from the feeling of his enormous pulsating cock and from the hot cum that coated my clinching velvet fuck walls of my aching cunt.

As his hot cum exploded into me, I wildly fucked back onto his giant cock, moaning every time my ass came back and met his scrawny body. I was delirious and wanted to please every inch of his huge cock and wanted my eighteen year old pussy to bring it off inside of me.

The feeling of his hot cum exploding inside of me caused me to cum over again and again. My pussy was cumming in a violent wave, coating his freakish cock as we continued to fuck. It felt so sexy to cum with his great big cock, as it repeatedly pumped off inside of me, and as his hot load mixed with mine!

Throughout this nasty act we were both moaning from this hot animal like fucking. Amazingly, Wardel kept cumming and cumming, without any signs of stopping. He came for what seemed like five minutes.

There was so much cum flowing out of my overstuffed pussy that it kept coating his huge hard on allowing him to fuck on faster and faster, pounding me like a jack-hammer as his monster continued to dump a gallon of cum inside me.

After a few minutes my deep pussy couldn't hold another drop of his hot cum and the remainder began dripping onto the floor in a huge white puddle. I was going crazy as he leaned down and we kissed with just the hot tips of our two sex crazed tongues as he continued to fill the depths of my overstuffed pussy wit scorching cum.

The more he came the crazier we kissed. After he finished cumming he began pulling out of me as my over-stretched pussy clung to his cock in a desperate attempt to keep it from exiting my sex starved eighteen year old pussy. Wardels cock popped out which made a loud popping sound from my empty pussy. We then turned and began kissing wildly as his hands freely roamed over my nylons then my aching tits.

We kissed obscenely for almost half an hour as my hands continued pumping his huge red neck cock. His mouth was also busy sucking my huge one inch nipples which had me on the edge of another sinful orgasm. As we kissed I could feel his huge cock throbbing in my out stretched hands and I was going crazy to suck it.

"God, this fucking cock is unbelievable...so fucking huge and fucks for days," I purred as it pulsed in my stroking hands.

"Fuckin big for you sexy," he snarled then kissed me hard.

Groaning hard as we kissed I could not believe the stamina of my red-necked stepdaddy. The day before we had fucked for eight hours straight and today I spent six hours sucking and draining his monster cock, then spent four hours fucking and he was still raging hard and ready to fuck.

As we kissed I held his throbbing twelve inch shaft and continued pumping it.

"Huge assed cock," I groaned in ecstasy as I marveled its colossal size.

"Oh fuck," he wailed as I stroked his giant shaft through both outstretched hands.

Wardell wanted to change positions and where we fucked.

" Lets go fuck over there," he snarled pointing to the large sofa on the opposite side of the room.

I lead him to the sofa. Even though the sofa was on the other side of the room we stopped four times to hungrily kiss each other.

As we walked my hands were passionately pumping his enormous cock while his craggy chapped hands were running up and down the back of my stockings then over my firm ass. The sensation of his old hands running over my nylons had me so turned on.

"Ummmm, that feels sooooo nice baby...ummmm so fucking sexy," I groaned in a deep, throaty voice.

We stopped and immediately began enjoying our twisted trailer park kiss. The naughty way we were kissing was a reminder that we needed more from each other, much, much more! Time seemed to stand still and it seemed to take forever to get to the couch which was only a few feet away!

As we kissed my hands kept pumping his giant cock. I was moaning like crazy as we stood and as the tips of our tongues flicked crazily across each other's. We took a few more steps then turned to kiss again. This was a naughty scene between two people that needed to fuck and please each other. This wasn't about feelings or emotions; this was about one thing only. Pure animal lust and heat.

We stood in front of the sofa and continued kissing with our mouths wide open and our tongues flicking wildly across each other. It was so sexy to stand over seven inches taller than him while we kissed.

As I was bent forward to kiss him my hands were sexily stroking his huge twelve inch hard on until I bent at the waist and began flicking my tongue feverishly over his great big cock head.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

I was moaning like crazy. My red-neck stepdaddy had me in a fuck-crazed state.

"Lie back so I can ride the fuck out of your great big sexy cock," I said with a sex-crazed look on my face.

"You gonna fuck me now, Sexy."

"Fuck yeah...my turn to fuck the life out of that huge-assed tireless prick of your," I groaned."

"Come and fuck it, Sexy," he said with a twisted look on his face as his massive cock thumped menacingly across his scrawny thigh.

Once he sat back on sofa his huge cock thumped threateningly across his scrawny chest until it settled and rose up to the bottom of his chin.

"Oh fuck," I said in a hot voice as I stared in disbelief of how massive it truly was.

"Get it wet," he commanded.

His twelve inch cock looked so freakishly huge on his small ninety pound frame.

"Ohhhhh fuck," I moaned at the sight of it as I scooped it up in my hands.

As I crazily licked up one side of his mammoth shaft then down the other the room was filed with my moaning, saying, "Such a big fucking cock...All I want to do is please it baby...Please it for you...Oh God your huge cock is driving me crazy baby...I could suck your huge hard on all day and night baby."

"Yeah," he groaned as I spit all over his shaft and worked my salvia all around with my tongue.

As I eagerly worshiped his great big cock he was looking at my body and groaning about how hot and sexy I was and that I was driving his huge cock insane.

Once his giant shaft was thoroughly coated with my thick wet saliva I said heatedly, "Oh baby now I'm gonna ride the fuck out of this huge horny cock."

I then turned my back to him and lifted one of my long stocking covered legs over his thigh. With my high heels on I was able to raise my ass up above his towering shaft, just barely above his huge cock head.

I lifted his huge shaft with both hands and began to insert the head of his cock past the mouth of my sizzling turned on eighteen year old pussy. I then began the long slow journey down to the base of his huge cock. I was so fucking wet and turned on that I began cumming instantly as I dropped my tight as a glove pussy from the head of his cock to the base.

When I bottomed out I turned my head and moaned, "Oh fuck your sexy cock is soooo fucking big...Soooo fucking big baby... Oh god you've got the biggest fucking cock baby...Never been so fucking full."

"I loves fillin that sexy fuck-hole a yours," he snarled as I fucked up and down his log-like shaft.

We then met for a brief tongue kiss. Both of our tongues instinctually came out of our mouths and the hot points met and flicked up and down against each other for a few naughty seconds.

It was a constant reminder of now naughty we were. An eighteen year old high school teenager fucking her seventy eight year old red- neck stepdaddy.

I then stood up until I reached the tip of that huge angry cock.

"Glad I'm wearing my pumps, "I said slyly as he grinned back knowingly.

I said it because I needed the extra three inches as they helped raise my ass up high enough to get above the big crown of his wide cock head.

"Yeah, git up on that big cock, Sexy," he said in a voice that had a slyness to it.

"Gonna ride the fuck out of it," I purred as I held onto his massive as I rubbed his huge cockhead between the lips of my pussy.

"Drop that fuck-hole," he sneered as I felt his pre cum drip down his monster shaft.

"So fucking huge," I moaned as I continued to guide his cockhead between my wet sex.

"Fuck it," he snarled in a commanding voice.

"So fucking huge," I purred, knowing I was teasing his giant cock, and in turn working him into a rage.

Once I reached the tip of his towering white trash cock I put my hands on his scrawny thighs and began to swirl my ass around in a teasing and sexy way, all over that big fat cock head.

"Drop that fuck-hole," he growled in a voice that sent shivers up my spine.

My stepdaddy was moaning like crazy from the sight of my ass swirling in slow deliberate spirals as my pussy gripped and sucked on his huge cockhead.

"Need this pussy?"

"Fuck yeah...drops it down on it now," he commanded in a rage.

"Can't wait to ride you," I purred, ignoring his rage to fuck.

"If yous don't drop that pussy I'm gonna fuck you so hard that snatch a yours won't close up for two months," he sneered, "now drop that fuck hole a yours down on it NOW!" he shouted in a voice that made me shudder.

After ten minutes of this teasing I knew I had to fuck it, or I knew he would turn into an animal and flip me over and pound his giant cock into me like a mad man. The last time he fucked me like this white spots dotted my vision as I was about to pass-out from his savage pounding and the enormous size of his cock.

"Gonna fuck it now lover," I groaned, "time for my pussy to make love to your monster cock," I purred as I continued twisting my ass around in slow circles.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned as my ass twisted around and around his massive shaft. "Drop that sexy pussy down on it."

He was moaning as he reached out and rested his hands on the lace tops of my tan thigh high stockings.

As I began fucking up and down on his giant redneck cock he ran his hands teasingly up and down my nylons.

"So fuckin sexy he sneered, "fuckin it so good."

"Lover. I love fucking you...you and this monster cock," I groaned as my pussy was stretched to the breaking point.

"Yous is such an amazing fuck," he groaned as my pussy clung to his giant cock as my ass rose up and down the length of his litter bottle shaft.

At one point he grabbed the backs of my thighs and lifted my long stocking covered legs straight out and told me to cross them.

As I crossed one of my high heels over the other he snarled and said, "Yeah baby let me look at those sexy long legs in these hot stockings and naughty high heels while I fuck you deep with my big, fat cock...Oh fuck yeah that looks real sexy baby...Real sexy."

As he was fucking into me I looked in the mirrored wall and saw the sly look on his face as he took in the sexy sight of my long stocking covered legs with my white open toed high heel pumps on as his giant cock tunneled its way menacingly in and out of my sex starved pussy.

I was going crazy from the new feeling I was receiving from his massive cock as my stocking crossed legs tightened my pussy even more around his extremely fat cock. It was so sexy fucking his huge cock while I rested against his small chest and he held my long stoking covered crossed legs out. It made me look even longer and taller against his short 5'4" 90 pound frame.

The new sensation of having my long stocking covered legs and my high heels crossed was driving me insane as it clung to his monster cock like a glove. This tightening of my pussy made him even angrier to fuck. I was exploding with every invading thrust as his huge cock continued to be prying me wide apart.

I was cumming so much that I thought I was about to pass out from the sheer pleasure. He then placed the heels of my white open toed pumps on his thighs and as he held onto each of the three inch heels he began fucking me harder and crazier.

As he fucked way up into me my heels dug into his thighs which only fueled his fire and made him fuck me faster, deeper and harder. I was going crazy as I looked across the room and saw our reflection in the mirror.

It looked so wild seeing that enormous twelve inch cock fucking into my teenage pussy and seeing my long fuck lips stretch so far apart as they clung to his giant cock with each long punishing stroke. One time his giant cock sprang free from my pussy and swung wildly about as it was coated with the juice of my soaked pussy.

It was such an amazing sight to see this freakish cock waving angrily from side to side and thinking that it actually fit into my tight eighteen year old pussy. The sight was so wild seeing my pussy stay so stretched apart without closing. His monster cock spread me so far apart it looked like a tunnel. It was shocking to see my once tight as a glove pussy stretched out as wide as a beer can!

As I watched this freakish scene in terror, I greedily reached out and grabbed that swaying cock and lined it back up between my fuck lips and continued to moan and cry out in dark seeded lust.

"Oh fuck...take that sexy eighteen year old pussy with that giant cock...take it all baby...make it your pussy baby."

"My pussy...what I wanted from day one," he snarled THROUGH GRITTED TEETH as he pounded my insides with his giant torturous cock.

"Oh fuck, that's so right," I said as I rolled my head from side to side. "Oh fuck. Make it fit that giant cock," I shrieked as I felt it go way up into my stomach.

I was howling as I came again and again from watching his huge cock fucking into me from the mirror. I loved knowing that my thigh high stockings and high heels were making his huge cock mad with lust.

After a while he brought his rough hands under my ass and cupped my ass cheeks, which helped guide me up and down his huge cock, at a speed he wanted to fuck at. I began fucking up and down faster and harder on his huge hard on as his hands cupped my sexy ass. I loved the feeling of his dirty trailer trash hands on my perfect round ass, as he played with it.

I sneered, "Yeah baby, grab that ass while I fuck up and down on your great big cock, you big cocked fuck you."

"Fuckin hot cunt," he sneered through clinched teeth.

We were now in a rage to out fuck one another and we went back to fucking like two sex starved animals.

As I continued to fuck up and down on his huge cock I repeated over and over saying, "Oh baby your cock is so fucking big...So fucking big baby... I can feel it everywhere baby...Oh baby, you're stuffing every inch of my teenage pussy baby...Uhhhh...baby fuck every inch of it."

At one point he pulled his huge cock out as he moaned saying, "Ahhhhh fuck that pussy is to fucking good baby."

He then began slapping his enormous towering shaft against my swollen extended clit and over onto my stomach. I then shrieked when I saw his giant turned on cock in the mirror as it almost touched the underside of my nice round 34DD tits.