Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

When Josh introduced us Mr. Stanton took my hand and while shaking it I felt an electric sensation run right through me.

"Very nice to meet you, Kacy," he said with a confident tone as I watched his eyes run up and down my body.

"Thank you, and it's nice to meet you too, Mr. Staton," I said as he continued to hold my hand. "God, you have such a beautiful home," I added as I felt my body come alive just from holding his hand.

"Well you enjoy it as if it was yours," he said as he gave me a little wink.

As they walked away the Asian girl looked over her shoulder and shot me a piercing look. I in turn shot her a sly grin.

I learned from Josh that her name was Doreen and that he had dated her a few times. He told me that she was working at one of his fathers companies as a summer intern from High School. He met her there one day while visiting his father. He told me that after two dates she broke it off and that a week later she was going to an event with his father.

I instantly knew that she was out for his money. I didn't show it to Josh, but I had to admit that I was a little jealous of her and instantly saw myself on his fathers arm.

While I was at his home, Mr. Staton and I never spoke more than a few words, because he was always leaving for some sort of event. There were a few times that Mr. Staton and I made eye contact and when that happened my body would instantly turn on, as my inch long nipples would pierce through my bra and whatever blouse I was wearing. It was those times that he would deliberately scan my body and shoot me a sly, knowing grin.

On those days I would always find myself on my bed purposely wearing a pair of high heel pumps while masturbating to the imagine of myself being on the arm of my boyfriends wealthy father. While my fingers slowly circiled my hard clit the scene in my mind would always turn to me being in bed with him.

As I closed my eyes and played with my electrified body I instantly saw myself being his, living in his up-scale lifestyle with maids and chuffers, traveling around the world with him in one of his private jets and ending up in one of his private villas.

I was totally convinced the reason these girls my age were lined up at the door to be with him was due to his vast wealth. This was something his son Josh my boyfriend thought too.

While Josh was away at college I would continue to go to the trendy club with, Hailey. She understood the reason I went which was that I missed the attention I got from the older men I met there. Each time I went to the club I walked out on the arm of a very confident older man and spent the night in a lavish hotel being pampered and spoiled and yes, thoroughly fucked.

My cheating on Josh had to do with a few things. After my time with Wardell I began to appreciate a man who could fuck for hours without losing interest. Josh was just like all guys his age. Sex to them was a record to be broken every time. Unfortunately, it was a record that meant who could finish the fastest won.

I also knew another thing which was I loved being fucked by older men; men who were fifty to sixty years older than me. And now that I knew about this trendy club it was older men of wealth and power that made me cum the hardest.

Where my boyfriend and guys his age would run and play with video games with their friends the second they came, older men knew how to please a girl and amazingly could spend the whole day in bed without losing any interest. With my boyfriend away at school it made it very convenient for me to get away with having outside lovers.

CAUGHT IN THE ACT

One night I decided to go to the trendy club alone. It was a Friday night and I wasn't cheerleading because there wasn't a game that weekend. I was at the trailer and couldn't stand being in the same place as my mother and her new lover; my ex-boyfriend.

I called, Hailey to see if she wanted to go but she told me her and her ex-stepmom already had plans with a man they'd met at the club once before. I went to the club knowing I would end up walking out with an older man who would totally spoil and pamper me all weekend. Josh was in Mexico for the weekend with his frat buddies so I knew I wouldn't even hear from him.

That night I wore a sinful white mini-dress that was molded to me. The dress barely covered my ass. It was absolutely sinful and was designed to show my long, tapered legs and the perfect-round of my ass.

The front of the dress had a deep plunge which exposed half of each of my large 34DD breasts and the back was open and cut to show the top of my ass. Going braless, my big nipples stuck through the sheer material and gave me the effect of being nude.

Under the dress I wore a tiny white satin thong which when I looked in the mirror I could easily see it because of the dress being so sheer. I decided to highlight my long, tapered legs by wearing a pair of nude colored thigh high stockings.

The feeling of thigh high stockings always made me feel extra sexy. Although I was in a white dress I wore a pair of classic black, high heel pumps. I dressed like this because I knew I would leave the club with an older man and I was really in the mood to turn someone on.

As soon as I entered the club I was approached by four men, each of which was well into their seventies and dressed in very expensive suits, and each vying for my attention.

One man, named Charles who was very distinguished looking with white hair and a tall slender build came up to me holding two long-stemmed glasses filled with champagne. He looked like he was in his early sixties but I learned that he was seventy five years old.

"Gentlemen. I do apologize for the intrusion, but this lovely creature is my personal intern and we are celebrating something very special this evening," he said as he took me by my arm and began leading me away from the others.

The men were apologetic to him and I have to say that I was very impressed by his cunning tactic.

Taking his arm we walked to his private booth. It was one of the booths that I knew cost two million dollars a year.

"Wow. One of the private sections" I said as we sat in the lavish booth knowing that it cost five million dollars a year.

"Money does have its privileges;" he said then added, "especially attracting a vision as sexy as you.

Within five minutes of talking he was kissing my neck telling me how sexy I was. Because of his charm and confidence I was instantly turned on to him.

"You're so incredibly sexy, Kacy," he said in a hot breath as we then got into some real sexy kissing.

As we kissed our hands began roaming each other's bodies. His smooth hands running up my crossed legs had me so turned on.

During this playful time I was happy to discover that he had a real big cock. It wasn't as big as Wardells but it was definitely big. The feel of his big cock had my pussy dripping as I thought about how hard my ex-stapdaddies cock made me cum.

"Do you like a man with a big cock," he whispered near my ear.

"Ummm, so big," I groaned as my mouth watered while my hand squeezed alone the length of it.

"Nine inches, Kacy," he whispered. " nine inches for you."

"Umm," I purred at the thought of fucking a big cock again.

"I have to have you, Kacy," he hissed near my ear.

"Oh God yes," I said as his mouth met mine while I imagined getting fucked by his big cock.

We began kissing hard and I was groaning like crazy while I squeezed along the length of his bulging cock as his hands roamed all over my body. After a few minutes he broke off from our kiss and took my hand. The music turned slow.

He led me to the dance floor, and the second I put my head on his shoulder he put his hands around me waist. From there he ran his hands up my slender thighs.

"You are so fucking sexy," he whispered," after this dance we'll go back to my home," he whispered into my ear. "I want to fuck you all night."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt the big bulge of his cock press up against me.

As we danced I looked over at the bar for a second and nearly dyed. Sitting at the bar with two girls my age on either side of him was my boyfriends father, Mr. Stanton who was looking right at me.

I continued to dance, but inside I was paralyzed. I was totally caught off guard at seeing him there. My world began to shatter right before my eyes as part of me didn't know what to think.

'Fuck. Bad enough I'm only eighteen and in a club with a fake I.D., and now I'm caught by Josh's father dancing and kissing a man who is clearly much older than me,' I thought to myself as fear ripped right through me.

'Fuck. What will he think? Shit, I hope he doesn't tell his son," I thought to myself dreading the confrontation as I watched him say something to the girls he was with then get off his stool and walk towards me.

'Oh fuck,' I thought to myself as he had deliberate eye contact with me.'God,I'm so totally fucked now,' I thought to myself as I felt myself begin to shrink as he walked up to me.

Watching him with his eyes penetrating mine he tapped Charles on the shoulder and in a bold voice said, "Excuse me, but I must cut in."

"I think not," he said in an irritated voice before turning his head around.

"Oh yes, you will absolutely let me cut in, Charles," he said in a voice that had control and power in it.

Showing his irritation for ruining our moment he let go of my waist and spun around angrily.

Suddenly his anger turned to nervousness and fear. At that instant he was experiencing what I was feeling, and it wasn't good.

"Ummm...Ahhh...Mr. Staton," he said in a meek-child-like voice...well absolutely, Mr. Stanton...Absolutely," he said in a timid voice as he stepped away from me.

I was amazed how he transformed from this confident older man who had me so turned on with his charm, into this timid looking man with his head hanging down.

"Well thank you Charles," he said in a condescending tone, "this sexy young creature has absolutely caught my eye," he said in a commanding voice, "and I just had to come over and introduce myself.

"Ahh, yes sir, Mr. Staton," he stammered in a sheepish tone of voice.

As Charles stood there like a deer in headlights Mr. Stanton said in a very stern voice, "Be at my office at ten on Monday Charles."

"Umm...yes sir, Mr. Stanton."

Taking me by my waist I immediately began to apologize.

"Mr. Staton, God, I'm so embarrassed."

"Kacy, don't be embarrassed in the least. This is my good fortune," he said as he began leading me around the dance floor.

As the song played I was absolutely amazed at how graceful a dancer Mr. Stanton was. In my high heels I was easily four inches taller than him but the way he danced made it feel so wonderful to me.

Although he was overweight, I was impressed with him as a dancer and even complimented him.

"Wow you really are a great dancer Mr. Staton."

"Well thank you, Kacy. It's especially easy when I have a partner as sexy as you."

God, he was saying I was sexy. It turned me on, but I was still petrified inside.

"So you knew the man I was dancing with?"

"Yes, Charles is one of my attorneys, Kacy."

"Wow. So what is going to happen to him on Monday.

"Well lets just say that he will be moving onto new horizons," he said in a dark voice as his hands ran along my sides.

"Jeez, I hope it wasn't because of m..."

"No, Kacy. It has to do with things that are no concern of yours," but then added in a very dark tone, "I do not appreciate when an employee uses what are mine to impress a sexy young girl such as you,Kacy."

Looking at him questionably he added, "The private booth you were in is mine, Kacy. " Charles has led you and many others to believe it was his."

"Oh wow."

"As I said, it is much more than that. Charles has abused the privilege of my name one too many times," he said as he moved me gracefully across the dance floor.

"Ah. Ok, Mr. Stanton. I think I understand now," I said as I felt my body come alive under his touch.

It was then that I realized the trill that shot through me came from a man that had that kind of power. The power to fire anyone who dared to cross him.

"You're so sexy, Kacy," he whispered in my ear.

Hearing that, I instantly felt very relaxed. It was then that I knew he wouldn't say anything to his son, and more importantly that I felt he wanted me.

Swaying to the slow love ballad I felt his hands drift from my narrow waist, and run up my hips then over the sides of her stocking covered thighs to my lower back. They then dropped even lower to the tops of my ass cheeks.

"Umm... feels so nice, Mr. Stanton," I groaned, with my head on his shoulder.

"Such a beautiful body Kacy," he whispered in my ear as I felt his hands roam freely over each cheek through her tight mini-dress. "An incredible body," he whispered.

"Umm.I'm so glad you like it. "God, your hands feel so nice," I groaned as they ran across my ass cheeks.

"What a wonderful ass," he whispered near my ear. "Such a perfect ass, Kacy," his hot breath against my ear had me breathing hard.

"Oh God, you're driving me crazy," I groaned, as his calling me by my named had me so turned on.

"You have been on my mind the second my son brought you to my home, Kacy," he whispered into my ear.

"God. I thought about you a lot too, Mr. Stanton," I purred as his hands roamed over my ass cheeks.

"Kacy, I've imagined fucking you hundreds of times," he said with total confidence.

"Oh God," I admitted. "every time I saw you with one of those girls I imagined it was me on your arm instead of them."

There was a brief pause and he whispered into my ear, "And how about being in my bed, Kacy?"

"Oh God...so many times," I confessed.

Caught up in the moment and feeling of his hands on my body, I tilted my head off his broad shoulder and leaned down to meet his lips in a very sexy kiss that had my head spinning and my heart racing.

Almost immediately, I had a mini orgasm as my tongue snaked into his mouth, entwining with his passionately.

This passionate lover's kiss had me moaning deeply as his hands continued to squeeze and mold my ass as my tongue was entwined with his.

"I felt your body trembling. Did you cum nice, Kacy?" he asked, but knowing I did.

"God yes," I groaned. "You're making me so hot Mr. Stanton...so fucking hot," I whispered, feeling his hands playing with my ass.

"Such an amazing body, Kacy" "...a body I envisioned fucking hundreds of times," he said in a husky voice as he continued running his hands over me.

"God. You fuck hundreds of girls though," I moaned near his ear as my body continued to tremble from cumming.

"Yes, Kacy, "he said without hesitation then added quite self-assuredly as he looked my right in the eye then added with a bold declaration," and now I want to move you to the top of the list."

"Oh God, Mr. Stanton, "You're turning me on like crazy, "I purred. "I want to be yours so bad," I groaned right before we went back to kissing.

For the next five minutes our tongues entwined in this lovers dance. Not since my stepdaddy, Wardell did I feel these sensations rip through me from just a kiss.

"Kacy, how would you like to come to come back to my house and spend the weekend?" he said with a confidence, knowing what I would say.

"Oh God yes," I purred as I thought to myself how many times I masturbated on my bed thinking of him and fucking in his bed instead of his sons.

"Lets go," he said as he put his arm around my waist and walked me out of the club.

With his arm around my waist we walked through the private parking lot to his two million dollar Ferrari Laferrari. Before he hit the button for the door he pushed me against the door.

"I've waited almost a month to fuck you, Kacy" he sneered.

"Oh God," I groaned and met him for a passionate kiss that had our mouths opened as our tongues flicked wildly across each other's for nearly five minutes.

During our lovers kiss his hands were all over my body, especially my 34DD breasts.

"Umm," I groaned from the thrill of having her boyfriend's father's hands roaming all over my body.

"So sexy, Kacy," he groaned as his hands felt the softness of my body.

I loved hearing him say that and each time he did my pussy would nearly cum.

"Umm," I groaned as his tongue twisted with mine.

'God, he's driving me crazy,' I thought to myself as my body was on fire and was on the verge of another orgasm.

As we kissed, we were like two sex-starved lovers in heat, as his hands traveled over my breasts then to my ass and then my stocking covered legs.

"Such a sexy girl," he moaned as his hands were turning every inch of my body on.

"Oh God Mr. Staton. Making me so hot," I groaned from the incredible excitement of what my boyfriends father was doing to me.

"My home?" he said with confidence.

"Oh God, Take me there," I purred as I slid into the seat.

Once I was sitting in the luxurious seat of his multi-million dollar Ferrari he just stood there taking in the sight of my body.

"Sexy," he said, as his intense penetrating eyes ran up and down my body.

Leaning in he kissed me again and was treated to the sounds of my groans as I responded by meeting his tongue willingly and excitedly. Before he broke the kiss his hands traveled up my crossed stocking covered legs. This made me groan even deeper and caused my tongue to flail across his feverously.

'God, he has me so turned on'I thought to myself as his hands traveled up and down my stocking-covered legs.

I hadn't felt this way since fucking my huge-cocked stepdaddy, Wardell.

As he kissed me his chubby hands were traveling over my nylons. This touch, like Wardells sent sparks through my body and had me on the edge of a wild orgasm.

"God, I love your touch," I groaned.

In the car his eyes went right to my body again. I watched him look at me in my ultra-tight mini dress with my long tapered legs crossed.

"So sexy, Kacy," he said in a confident voice of a man who had fucked hundreds of teenage girls.

"Thank you," I said in a deep, throaty voice as we leaned into to each other and began kissing softly.

I lost myself in his kiss, and returned it with a passion and lust that I'd only felt with Wardell.

'God. What an amazing kisser,' I thought to myself as I felt an orgasm building inside me.

Mr. Stanton was an amazing kisser that had my body tingling with excitement each time our lips and tongues met.It was a sexy kiss that had our tongues dancing across each other's for more than fifteen minutes. I could not believe how good a kisser he was. My breathing elevated and I trembled and had a mini-orgasm.

"Did you cum nice, Kacy?" he asked, knowing full well that I had.

"God you're an amazing kisser Mr. Stanton," I moaned deeply as I was gasping in, heated short breaths that caused my 34DD breasts to heave.

He then began kissing my neck.

"Ummm," I groaned from being so turned on.

"I can't wait to fuck you Kacy. I've wanted to fuck you the second, Josh brought you home," he said boldly, looking into her eyes with a burning hunger.

"Oh God," I groaned as he began running his hands up and down my crossed stocking covered legs, right up my thigh to the edge of the lace trim of my stocking top.

Hearing him say he wanted to fuck me from the second he met me turned me on like crazy. Leaning into me we began another passionate kiss. I was groaning as his tongue entwined with mine. For the next ten minutes my body was on fire as I thought about how I was going to get fucked by my boyfriends father.

It was such a thrilling feeling knowing I was going to fuck him. During the kiss my pussy was popping as if fire- crackers were going off. The only time I had only experienced this was with Wardell, and I had to admit that Mr. Stanton drove me crazier.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers