Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,258 Followers

"Lets go home and fuck, Kacy," he said in a confident voice as he started the car.

"Oh God yes," I purred as I cuddled up next to him and began tracing my hand up his leg.

As we drove to his house we kissed at every light. Being so turned-on I reached between his legs and nearly died when she felt an enormous bulge. It was the shock of my life.

"OH MY GOD...You're huge!" I cried excitedly, then added in a deep voice, "Way bigger than he is," I panted, referring to his son as my hand ran along the inseam of his pants almost to his knee.

As we drove off he laughed wryly.

"You're not the first of his girlfriends to say that Kacy," he said, as the implication of him fucking a lot of his sons girlfriends caused me to groan.

I suddenly realized why he had so many young teens lined up to date him. 'God. Its not just his money',I thought, 'It's the fact that he has a giant cock.'

Sensing what I was thinking he said, "You're special, Kacy. Yes, I admit to having slept with a number of Josh's girlfriends, but you are the one who has haunted me...the one I imagined fucking while I was fucking someone else."

"The Asian girl I saw you with the first day I met you?"

"Yes, Kacy. That night in bed with, Doreen I could not stop imagining you and I together," he said bodily.

"Umm," I said happy to hear that he thought of me while fucking her. "You don't know how many times I imagined us together," I purred as my hand was busy massaging his gigantic bulge.

"Soon, Kacy...very soon," he said in a deep voice as his right hand began running up my right thigh, right to the stocking top of my nylons.

"Oh God, Mr. Stanton your hand feels so sexy on me ...God, your cock is so huge," I stammered, then groaned as I felt my body tingle, "God, I can't wait to fuck you."

"Im big for you Kacy; thirteen inches, and all for you, sexy," he snarled as I ran my fingers up and down the length of his huge shaft in shocked disbelief.

"Oh God...so fucking huge," I moaned as I thought about him being bigger than Wardell.

' God he's so fucking huge',I thought to myself as I continued to run my fingers up and down the endless length.

"God you're so huge," I moaned in shocked disbelief as I felt my pussy convulse in another mini orgasm.

"You're surprised because of Josh," he said more as a statement as I pushed off my pumps and came.

"You're easily ten times his size," I groaned through my blissful orgasm.

"Trust me. I know Kacy," he said which told me he heard that a lot from Josh's girlfriends.

"Oh God...cumming just from touching your great-big cock," I purred as my pussy kept shooting in these mini-orgasms.

"I like that, Kacy," he said in a confident tone as his hand ran past my stockings and skillfully pushed my thong to the side.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as his stubby finger ran through my pussy folds and then circled my swollen clit.

"Spread your legs, Kacy, let me enjoy your cunt," he said in a commanding voice.

Throwing my head back as I spread my legs I moaned blissfully as my boyfriends father pushed his stubby finger into my pussy then circled it around my distended clit.

"Oh fuck," I groaned ecstatically.

"Enjoying this, Kacy?"

"Oh fuck yes, Mr. Staton," I purred.

"We'll be fucking soon, Kacy" he growled.

"Oh God...yes," I cried as I pushed off my pumps as a nice, long cum shot right through me.

As I came I reached over and rubbed the massive bulge that ran to his knee. I couldn't stop imagining it stretching and fucking my pussy. It made me think of how much I came when I fucked Wardell. 'God, if he fucks half as good as Wardell I'll go insane,' I thought to myself breathlessly.

"God, I want to fuck you so bad," I groaned as I ran my hand over the massive length of his cock.

When we arrived at his mason of a house he leaned in and whispered, "Uncross those sexy legs, Kacy."

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned, watching his free hand spread my legs apart.

As soon as I did as he commanded, he had his hand running up the inside of my tapered thigh, reaching my tiny thong and rubbing my extended clit right through the sheer material.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he moved the thong to the side and ran his chubby fingers through the lips of my pussy, teasing her for a few minutes before he inserted two fingers deep into my hot sex.

As he finger fucked me I instantly pushed off my pumps, as I felt another explosive orgasm about to erupt deep inside me.

"Oh fuck...so good Mr. Stanton," I groaned hotly as his fingers plunged into my scorching sex.

Taking his fingers out, he licked them as I bit my lower lip and grinned shyly.

"You taste wonderful Kacy, just as I imagined you would," he told me as he returned his fingers to my scorching cunt.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as his stubby fingers gathered another scoop of my creamy nectar.

Pulling his fingers out, he brought them to my mouth.

"Taste yourself Kacy. Taste your delicious cunt," he commanded.

Instinctively, my tongue came out of my mouth and I began eagerly licking his two wet plump fingers as I groaned in pleasure.

"You like your taste don't you, Kacy?" he said as I eagerly licked his fingers.

"Ummm," I groaned as he did it over and over again.

"I love the feel of your cunt, Kacy. So hot inside and so fucking wet," he said in a deep voice as his fingers wet right to his knuckles.

I was going crazy from the incredible sensations that were ripping through me body. I was groaning uncontrollably as he continued to feed me the wetness from my pussy.

"You're getting close again aren't you, Kacy," he said as my body began to tremble.

"Pushing down on those high heels aren't you, Sexy?" he said knowing exactly what I was doing.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as a thunderous orgasm was about to explode.

"That's it. Push down on those pumps, Kacy" he said, knowing my body was ready to explode. "Cum," he commanded. "Cum all over my fingers.

"Oh fuuuuck," I groaned as I pushed off my pumps again as I shuddered and exploded in a flood.

'Fuck. If his fingers could make me cum like this I wonder what his huge cock will do to my pussy', I thought to myself as my pussy was exploding over his fingers.

"That's it, Kacy, keep cumming," he rasped," I love the way your pussy is clamping down on my fingers while you cum.I can't wait to feel what your pussy will do once my big cock is fucking deep inside you."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I rolled my eyes back into my head as my pussy began quivering around his stubby fingers.

"Well, that is different," he said in a curious voice, "I must say I am very intrigued by that, Kacy," he said looking into my eyes.

Thinking back to how my pussy spasming all over Wardel's huge cock drove him insane I said, "Its gonna do that all over your huge cock," I said in a deep throaty voice.

"Well, I am absolutely looking forward to that," he said as he pulled his fingers out and brought them to my mouth again.

"God, you really know how to drive me crazy Mr. Stanton. With all those girls I've seen you with I guess you have lots of experience," I said with a devilish grin.

"And, now I plan on using all my experience to fuck you in ways you never imagined, Kacy," he said in a confident voice as he kissed me softly then said, "lets go inside."

Of course what Mr. Stanton didn't know was that I was fucked in every direction and by a red-neck with an enormous cock who fucked every day. But, I had a very good feeling that I was about to get fucked in new ways by a man that had equal experience, if not more that had an even bigger cock than my ex-stepdaddy. And, by a man that was one of the worlds wealthiest men.

Opening the door to his mansion-like home he looked into my eyes and said,"We're home,Kacy,"

"Wow, you don't know how many times I imagined hearing you say that to me," I said as my heart was racing.

"Well. Let me rephrase that then," he said looking up into my eyes. "We're at our home, Kacy," he said then leaned up and met my tongue in the most sexy, tongue-flicking kiss.

"Ummm," I moaned excitedly though our passionate kiss.

As my high heels clicked on the marble floor they filled the air with the naughty sounds of a teenage girl who was about to fuck her boyfriends father...

shoguy
shoguy
2,258 Followers