Sexy Travel Day

Story Info
Vacation travel day meets ultimate sex fantasy.
1.1k words
3.76
10.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday morning in late July, and we have been preparing for our trip for the last week.

We wake up next to each other at 6:30am ready to go to the airport for our flight to the Bahamas. I slide under the sheets down to your pelvis. I want to slowly wake you using my mouth. I start by gently licking around your cock. As I see your dick starting to twitch, I start applying more pressure right around the base of your cock. After working my way up to the top of your cock, I slide my mouth around the entire shaft and push your head against the back of my throat.

Keeping your dick down my throat, I work your cock with my tongue until it is fully hard and you are wide awake with pleasure. Knowing we had to make our flight, you allowed yourself to cum quickly. After you explode and shoot your load down my throat, I tell you to go shower and put on the clothes I laid out for you.

We do our last minute packing and get in the uber that takes us to the airport. As we go through security and get to our gate, we hear that our flight is delayed 2 hours. After sitting at the gate for 20 minutes, I tell you that I'm going to the bathroom. Instead, I go to the bar and have three tequila shots. Feeling the effects of the shots, I immediately text you and tell you to meet me in the yoga room next to the bar.

The room was dark and I took off the oversized sweatpants and hoodie that I was wearing that were both yours. I was standing in the yoga studio in my bra and panty set that hugs my hips and pushes up my tits. As you walk in, I whisper to you.

"Come over to me."

You slowly walk toward me, confused by the entire situation. I start kissing your neck and put your hand on my pussy. I put my hand down your pants and can feel that you are already rock hard.

You ask, "What has gotten into you?"

"Kiss me," I demand.

You noticed the tequila on my lips and know exactly how the liquor affects me.

"Take your clothes off," I plead.

After all of your clothes are off, I walk you over to the ballet bar that is running across the length of the wall.

"Fuck me," I said.

You don't hesitate. I lift my leg above my head. As I hold onto the bar with one hand and hold my leg up with the other, you slide your dick into my dripping pussy and start fucking me from the side. I let go of the bar and pull your thigh so you are even deeper inside me.

I can see that you are getting close to cumming. I'm watching you in the mirror, and your face says it all. I can feel that I can cum any minute, so I tell you that I want you to cum and tell me when you are. I stare into the mirror so I can watch your face as you blow. You tell me that you are close, and I watch your eyes close, mouth open, and your eyes twitch while we both cum at the same time.

We get dressed, return to our gate, and board the plane. Once we are in our seats, an older woman sits in the aisle seat next to me. As we are taking off, the woman falls asleep, and we are listening to music. They turn the cabin lights off, and I immediately put my hand on your dick and start to massage until its as hard.

You are concerned about the woman on the other side of me, but that makes it all the more exciting. I want the thrill of making you orgasm with strangers sitting inches from you and not even knowing. I quietly spit on my hand and stick it down your pants and start rubbing your dick to get you harder. I can tell that this scenario is getting you off as well. My panties are quickly becoming soaked by the thoughts going on in my head.

You lay your head back on the seat, and I lean over and bite your ear. I breathe deeply and whisper in your ear to meet me in the bathroom in the back of the plane in five minutes. I walk to the back of the plane, and head into the bathroom. You follow after the five minutes has passed and walk into the bathroom without any of the flight attendants noticing.

Once in the bathroom, you immediately take a handful of my hair and pull my head back while you kiss my neck.

As I get caught up in the pleasure, you demand, "Pull my pants down."

Without any notice, you stick your cock into my pussy as deep as possible. Holding onto the walls of the tiny airplane bathroom, we are pounding hard and fast.

You flip me around and pick me up to sit me on the small sink. I put my legs over your shoulders as you start to push your cock in and out of my pussy. You stand in front of me and I pull you closer to put your dick in my pussy.

"Deeper," I ask.

Pushing all the way in and pulling all the way out just before your head leaves my pussy. As you go in and out, you tell me you are close.

"Cum right now," I tell you.

You say, "I'm going to cum in your pussy."

Harder and faster, you keep pounding.

"YES," I whisper as I feel you cumming.

After you are done pulsing inside my pussy, we get dressed and return to our seats one by one. We are approximately 30 minutes from our destination. As the lights remain off, you put your hand down my pants and put a finger on my clit. You want to test my ability to contain myself in public while you pleasure me.

You rub it until you can tell that I am close. You insert 2 fingers inside me and pull in and out for about a minute until I squirt the slightest bit on your hand. You pull your hand slowly out of my pants and put your fingers in my mouth. I lick and suck them clean and lean in to kiss you.

"Taste my pussy," I said.

I stick my tongue into your mouth so you can have a taste. We are ready to prepare for landing, so we await our arrival patiently. We land, exit the plane, and get in our uber as we head to our hotel.