Sexy Wife at the Resort

Story Info
A weekend away when anything goes.
1.4k words
3.56
96.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taybo
Taybo
1 Followers

Like so many who have been married for a while, my wife and I are busy with the kids and career and don't get enough time to enjoy each other as lovers the way we did in the early years. To paint the proper picture I should begin by describing my wife to you. She really is quite attractive. Her eyes and lips are as sensual as any woman's can be. Her olive skin and dark hair comes from her Italian descent. She is 5'5" tall with very feminine curves. Her nicely shaped 36C breasts are a joy to fondle, and her perky nipples respond very quickly to the touch (or lick). Although she is self-conscious, her hips are just the right size. While we have been married 15 years, she still turns my head (and others I might add).

Before we were married, we enjoyed each other a great deal. We traveled a bit and had sex in many places and in many ways. While we've had intercourse in every position imaginable, she has her most intense orgasms when I use my fingers. She enjoys my tongue, but I get her off most quickly with my hands. Her oral skills are superb. She would rather have me cum in her mouth than anywhere else. While she doesn't swallow as often as I would like, I do fill her mouth fairly often. I know she honed her skills on a few others before we started dating, but that was a long time ago. The only thing she hasn't tried is deep throat. We had anal sex a couple of times, but since she had a bad experience with one of her previous lovers, she has been cautious.

She enjoys wearing sexy lingerie as much as I enjoy seeing her in it. We joke that the road to her pussy always starts with her nipples. As a result, we have lots of fun with clothespins and clips. Sometimes she enjoys being tied up while we have sex. Once, I shaved her pussy, while she was tied to the bedposts. It really turned her on. I enjoy taking photos and sometimes video with the idea we will both enjoy watching together later. A couple of years ago she began waxing her pussy, and both of us have been reaping the benefits ever since. Her pussy is perfectly shaped and almost as enjoyable to look at as to stroke.

Sometimes while making love, I've asked her to share the details of past sexual escapades with previous lovers. While she is somewhat embarrassed at first, as I rub her pussy or nipples she becomes more comfortable and opens up with the details. We both end up very turned on.

There is a bit of exhibitionist in both of us, and we fantasize about having others watch, while we play with each other. We talk about various fantasies but have not acted on them. The one we are both most fond of involves her being pleasured by two men at once. Fortunately for me, I am one of the two in her fantasy! I'm not quite sure why, but in her fantasy my job is usually taking care of her pussy, while the stranger takes care of her nipples. He ends up getting the blow-job of his life, however.

Recently, I had a business obligation which resulted in us both being at a very exclusive resort. Knowing we would be away from the kids, we discussed in advance what we planned to do. We agreed it would be much more exciting to have time to anticipate. We decided to plan a session of anal pleasure for her.

It was a wonderful weekend. A few months later I decided to capture my recollections of the experience to share with her. In the process of doing so we discovered how erotic reading the details became. As a result, we decided to share them.

"Remembering leaving your bags in the room and walking down to the outside bar, your pretty hair and face, the wind, your shapely feminine curves looking like those of a woman much younger, your breasts straining against your shirt, your low-waisted pants barely covering your freshly waxed private parts, picturing those parts and wanting to see and touch them, wishing I could rip your clothes off right there, having a few cocktails, eager in anticipation, my bulging shorts revealing my excitement.

Back in the room with light leaking through the blinds highlighting your supple tits peaking over the top of your blue corset, your perfectly shaped nipples protruding, on your knees in my favorite position, in the bathroom smiling and laughing as you lick and kiss my cock, you look so pretty, your hands massaging my balls as your gorgeous brown eyes look up at me, I see your pink lips engulfing my cock, you own it and have it made incredibly hard, cumming in your mouth is always so erotic but you have other ideas, you stand up take a sip of water, look at me in a seductive way and say, 'We're going to have anal sex today,' we laugh and talk about how 'poking your bum' has a better ring to it.

The raised bed, I lay you down on your back on the mattress, your legs spread wide open, fully exposed for me to enjoy, the beads from your outfit lining your pussy lips as if showing me where to lick your slit which I eagerly do, your waxed pussy is so smooth, so wet, your clit is protruding like your nipples, there is a hungriness in your face, you tell me to 'stick your cock in my hole,' the excitement grows as your shyness disappears and your words show your sexy side, I reach up and grab your face and kiss you deeply, I tell you 'I love you,' and slide deep into your pussy, I know you like it rough, I begin to pound you hard.

You straddle me as I lay on my back, you reach down and guide my cock back into your pussy, you pinch your nipples as your tits bounce up and down above the corset, you look gorgeous...I have an incredible wife...I want to please and satisfy you in every way, I flip you over on your back again, I ask you to imagine a fantasy, you open your mouth and imagine you are sucking on another cock as your pussy is getting pounded, I tell you I'll make any fantasy you want come true, I wish we were being filmed so we could enjoy this together again at another time.

You say, 'I want you to fuck my ass,' gingerly and erotically with your two hands you spread Vaseline on the head of my cock, you lie face down, I massage your back and bum, I marvel at your figure, your small waist and shapely hips, I pour oil on your back, watching it roll down your bum, you get up on all fours, I spread the oil between your cheeks with my cock, the sight of your pretty opening causes me to lose my breath for a moment, you gently push your ass back against me, you begin to open up, I slowly slide the tip in, the warmth, the tightness, the closeness of being together, and incredible feeling, we gently rock back and forth, I watch as my cock slides into and out of your beautiful ass, such a beautiful sight I wish I could share it with others, I don't ever want it to end.

You are extremely turned on, you twist your head back to look at me, your beautiful hair, your face, your eyes, your lips and say to me, 'I want you to cum in my ass,' we pick up the pace, I watch the head of my cock disappear, then the rest of my shaft, the shape of your hips, the beads pulled to the side, the blue corset, I cum like I've never cum before, the closeness, the feeling of being together, pleasing each other in every way, looking at you lying there, how beautiful and how feminine, we catch our breath, I spread your cheeks and gently wipe you with a warm, wet washcloth, you tell me how good it feels as I do it. We feel totally connected, we've completely shared our bodies with each other, my cock enjoying your mouth, your pussy and your ass in an incredible session.

I find you an amazing turn-on. You should feel sexy and satisfied knowing that your husband can be so turned on by his wife."

Taybo
Taybo
1 Followers