Sexy Wife Gets Assertive

Story Info
Beautiful wife takes a risk, and starts giving orders.
4.1k words
4.56
17.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers

She was awakened by the movement of his body next to hers as he turned towards her. She gave the inner smile of contentment as he drew close. His chest against her back, his left arm under her pillow, his right enveloping her in its embrace; close, but not tight. Then, as she had a thousand times before, she felt his hardness against her backside. A tiny glow ignited within her, and she arched her back ever so slightly against him.

"My own personal alarm cock" she thought to herself. "How lucky am I?"

She waited for what she knew would come next. His right arm would close in around her breasts, and he would pull her closer. The hard cock against her ass would pulse, and harden, and grow. The little glow inside sparked its way into a flame.

She felt his lips brush her cheek ever so gently. "So beautiful" he whispered in her ear. The soft breath fanned the little flame.

But this time, he didn't close his arm around her tighter, or press himself more tightly against her. She woke a little more fully, only to realize that he was moving away, pulling back, leaving their bed. "No" the little flame inside her screamed out. "No" she echoed, quietly, inside her head. She pulled the covers closer, and buried herself in their warmth, returning to her slumber. Inside her, the flame burned on.

____________________

He knew she was tired, and had been awake too late too many recent nights. There would be time for them to reconnect. Reluctantly, he pulled away from her sleeping body, and slid quietly out of their bed. The hardness between his legs gradually relaxed as he went through his morning routine. Crunches, push-ups, stretches. Curls, squats.

He had worked up a bit of a sweat by the time he headed to the master bath. Entering their room, he saw her sleeping, her beautiful face laying like a jewel on her pillow. His body reacted instantly to the sight of her, his cock twitching. He sighed, and pulled his towel from its peg.

_____________________

In their warm bed, a gentle sound of falling water drifted down, urging her to sleep. The little fire that warmed her from within retreated. But it was not quenched. Shortly, the rainfall came to an end, and other sounds began to emerge. The fire was encouraged, and it grew.

______________________

He finished his shower and turned off the water. He stepped out, toweled off, and gave himself a leisurely shave, the cold steel of the razor gliding with familiar smoothness across his chin. He rinsed his face, enjoying the cool water on his skin after the shave. He pulled the towel around his waist, folded it in, and opened the door to their room.

She was still in bed, as he had thought she would be. He couldn't resist coming over and giving her another kiss on the cheek.

_____________________

A phantom breath on her cheek, and the scent of the soap she had bought him, fanned the flame again. This time it did not waver. As he drew away, her eyes opened. Her eyes flickered open, and she saw him again, for the first and thousandth time. His back was turned, and his body was showing the effects of his workout. As he moved about, it was equally clear his body was still showing the effects of his proximity to her. Still under her covers, the flame inside her leapt, and she squeezed her legs together instinctively, to mimic the feel of his body between them.

___________________

He came home from work at the end of the day, and they had a quiet dinner. The children were away for the weekend, at a camp where future Nobel Prize winners engaged in selfless acts of community service. He did the dishes as she showered. He was just finishing making himself a cocktail when he heard the hall closet door close. Fresh from her shower, she was in a pair of small gym shorts and a spaghetti strap top. The shorts were tight around her firm rear. The top, small and tight, barley contained her big tits.

"Going to the gym?" he said with a slight grin.

"Ha ha" she said. "It's 9:00 at night. I ran this afternoon, so I've done my work-out for the day." He thought he detected a bit of an edge to her voice.

Without further word, she tore the heavy cocktail glass from his hand, and raised it to her lips. Looking at him over the rim of the glass, she said "Are you going to make yourself one?" She took a first long sip, staring at him, challenging him.

He held her gaze for minute, then smiling slightly to himself, he went to the bar, and fixed another. By the time he got back, she was halfway done with number one.

He cocked his head and looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"What?" she said.

He shook his head, and she sniffed disdainfully in reply. The little flame gleamed in her eyes.

He took a sip of his drink, and she took another deep pull from hers.

"You did not do your chores this morning" she said, in a slightly sing-song voice.

"No?"

She shook her head slowly in an exaggerated no. "Start with the laundry on the bed."

He looked at her, and started to speak.

"I said the bed!" she exclaimed sharply.

She stared at him, pointing towards the bedroom. Without another word, he turned, drink in hand, and retreated towards the bedroom.

"I don't know where this is going" he thought to himself "but she is acting as hot as she looks tonight!"

__________________

In the bedroom, he found the bed carefully made. Laid out on it were clothes. "Suppose I better do as I'm told" he murmured to himself. He disrobed again, and then slipped on the pants that had been set out for him. As he picked up the shirt, he saw a note underneath. "On the couch" was all it said.

He pulled on the shirt, tugging it down over his shoulders and chest. The tightness of the fabric on his body heightened his awareness of the workout he had just finished, his body still amped from the stress he had put it through. He went to the chaise lounge at the foot of their bed, sat down on it, and waited.

__________________

She finished her drink, the liquid fueling the fire inside, and quickly made another. She took two more sips of drink number two, puttering around the kitchen until the longing heat inside her was screaming that she had waited long enough. She started towards the bedroom, stopping to step into the high heeled boots she had hidden in the hall closet. She ducked into the powder room for one more look in the mirror. She hiked her full breasts inside the black top, until they achieved maximum lift from the support inside. Then she turned around and craned her neck to see how the shorts fit around the curves of her rear. She pulled them a bit further until they hugged her round bottom even more firmly. Then she pulled the bun out of her hair and shook her head, cascading it down her back and shoulders.

Seeing herself, and thinking of what was to come, she felt the warmth inside her grow. A last bit of nervousness surfaced. "Maybe you should have asked" she thought to herself. "I'm sure he would have played along if you had asked." "Well of course I could have asked." she giggled to herself. "And now we'll find out what happens since I didn't."

She took another long drink, and, with more confidence than she truly felt, she opened the door and strutted into the bedroom.

___________________

The little flame inside her erupted when she saw him. He was dressed in the "laundry" she had laid out, a pair of loose white cotton pants with an elastic waist, and a tight white athletic tee. The note she had left under the clothes had had just one word: Couch. He was sitting on the chaise lounge, his cocktail glass almost empty on the dresser. The heat inside turned up a notch as she looked him over. The tight shirt bulged at the chest and arms. She directed him to stand with a beckoning wave of her hand. He stood. She pointed upwards with one finger, and revolved it. She watched as he slowly turned, the shirt stretching to accommodate the muscles of his shoulders and back as he moved.

"Oh yes" she thought. "That's mine."

___________________

She walked straight up to him and put her hand flat on his chest. Then she pushed firmly. He legs were already backed up to the couch, and her push sat him back down. She followed him on the couch, straddling him with her knees. Leaning down, she put her lips to his forehead. She pretended not to notice that in this position her breasts, barely restrained by her low top, were positioned squarely in front of his face.

"I have chores for you to do, and if you do them well, without complaining, you might even get a reward." She pushed forward a little further, and pulled her shoulders back. "I bet you'd like a little reward, wouldn't you?" She didn't wait for his reply. "Of course you would."

She backed up off his lap and off the couch. "I see you put your uniform on. That's good. Top off now."

He started to take the shirt off, and as he got one arm out, she reached out and pulled it all the way off. "Faster!" she barked.

The shirt came off, and she tossed it aside. "So slow!" She shook her head. "That's not the way to get your reward." There was her little sing-song voice again.

"Now, let's see. What was it I needed?" She pretended to be deep in thought, and absent-mindedly clutched her left hand to her right arm, her upper arms squeezing her breasts together from either side, pushing them up and out magnificently. Her right hand wandered between her legs.

"Oh that was it!" she said in a matter of fact voice. "I need to be filled with cock!"

She leaned over and rested her hands on his knees. "Do you know where I can find some cock?" she whispered. She moved her hands further up his thighs. "I think I know." The sing song voice again.

She moved a little closer, hands inching further up his legs. "But I don't need just any cock. I need one ... big ... and hard ... enough to fill me all the way up!"

She stood up again, and crossed her arms again. "How do I get a cock big and hard the way I like it?" She squeezed her arms tighter, and lifted her shoulders. His eyes were smoldering, drinking her in. "You like these tits, don't you?" She moved closer to him. "Do you want to touch them?" she said, leaning over once again.

He reached out with both hands, cupping each large breast and giving a gentle squeeze. She pulled away. "Did I say you could touch them? No, I did not! Hands down!" She pushed his hands down to either side. "Put these away until I am ready for you to use them!" She took each one and pushed them until he was almost sitting on them. "Sit!"

He rocked back and forth, wedging his hands underneath his legs until he was sitting on them. "That's better. Now, where was I?"

She knelt down again. "Here's the cock I was looking for." She began to rub the bulge in his cotton pants. "This may do. But it's not ready yet - I want it extra hard tonight!" She rubbed it a little more. It was already straining at her touch, and the feel of its ridges and swollen head under the thin fabric left her hot and melting inside.

She leaned forward until her breasts pressed against his cock. "I know you like that." She pushed forward a few times, ever so gently. As hard as he tried to stay impassive, a low grown escaped his lips, and his hips pressed forward against her chest. She pulled away immediately. "No! No, no, no. Not yet." Finishing in that sing-song voice again.

"You do love those big tits, don't you?" He stared hungrily at her, her cleavage overflowing from the tight top, and her aroused nipples straining against the black material. She reached down to squeeze his cock again. "Yes" she breathed. "I think you do! Now, what else can I do? That cock is so much better when it's hard, hard, hard!"

She stood up and turned around. "Maybe...some of this?" She began to bend over, and slowly tugged the tight shorts down over her round, firm rear. She bounced her ass a little as the shorts came down to her ankles, pausing for his eyes to take in the sight of her. Bent over in front of him, a tiny little thong barely covering the pretty peach nestled between her legs, and there he was, helpless, hands underneath him on the couch. She smiled at him between her legs. "I think that cock might be almost ready." She reached up with one hand and dragged two fingers between her legs. "I hope so. Or you won't get any reward." That sing-song voice again.

This time he growled. She laughed, and straightened up. "You don't growl at me! No, no, no." she said, wagging a finger at him. She grabbed hold of his cock tightly. "This is mine, and I'll have it when I'm ready!"

She began to pump his cock up and down, squeezing the head, and she licked her lips at the cum that was now leaking from his tip and showing through the white pants. "Time to take these off!"

He started to pull his hands out. "No!" she said. Sing-song: "Not until I say!"

She started to tug the pants off. "Come on, scoot up!" He moved down so he sat on the very edge of the couch. "Now get your butt up!" He straightened his body, lifting his butt off the couch, and she pulled at his pants. The elastic waistband got stuck on his engorged cock. "That's a good sign" she said softly, as she pulled the pants down over his straining member. She tossed aside the pants, and he was fully naked.

She knelt down again, and got as close as she could to his cock without touching. "Is that as hard as it gets?" she whispered, so close that he could feel her warm breath on his cock. She stared at it as it pulsed in front of her. "I bet it isn't." Sing song.

She eased forward, until her lips were against his balls. She spoke again, and the movement of her lips against his sensitive skin caused another shudder to run through his body, and his cock pulsed wildly again. She smiled. "That's good!" she whispered again. She held his balls in one hand and cock in the other. "I bet this cock would like a good sucking, wouldn't it?" She smiled, and shook her head no. She pretended not to notice that as close as she was, her perky nose flicked back and forth across his swollen head. "Maybe later. If I feel like it. Now let's see if we have a cock that's big and hard enough for me!"

She gripped the shaft with one hand and the head with the other and began to tug it up and down. With each tug she squeezed the head, and it responded with a swelling pulse, until she felt it almost too big to get her hand all the way around the head. The throbbing cock in her hand had now turned the bonfire inside her into a four-alarm blaze. She had a throbbing of her own between her legs, and she wanted it filled. Now!

She let go of his cock, and stood up. "Now you can put those hands to work. Take my panties off!" He did so. "That's good! You didn't put your hands anywhere I didn't tell you!" She leaned over and swabbed his dripping cock with her tongue, and finished with a wet, smacking kiss. "That's for being good. When you're good, you dick gets sucked."

She straightened. "Give me your hands." She placed one of his hands low on her hip, and the other she put between her legs. "Touch me. Slowly. Gently."

Her eyes closed in pleasure as his fingers gently caressed between her legs. His light touch tickled her, and when he finally pressed with the slightest pressure on the sensitive spot at the top of her slit, she felt the flooding pleasure move inside her like a mudslide towards her opening.

"Now" she whispered. He moved back on the couch, and she followed, once again straddling him. She lifted her firm, full breasts out of the top. Pressed together, they stood out in a sexy cantilever off her chest. "Touch them!" she whispered.

He cupped each breast tenderly, kneading them gently towards the nipple. She was longing now to have his cock inside her. She spread her knees wider, pressing her pussy down on its swollen shaft. She began to rock back and forth on him.

She lifted her tits to his mouth. "Suck them" she commanded in an urgent whisper.

He tongued her nipples wetly, going back and forth between the two until they were throbbing as much as her pussy. Then he drew them into his mouth, one at a time, sucking loving at each one in turn. She gasped in pleasure, and drew her hips up. "Yes" she moaned. "That's feels so good!"

She leaned down again, putting her lips close to his ear. "Now what did I say happens when you're good?" she whispered, as if talking to herself. "Oh, yes. I suck that big hard dick when you're good!"

She knelt down, and without hesitation, took the head of his cock in her mouth. She started sucking hard, her head going up and down, his cock popping in and out of her lips with a lewd smacking sound. She put both hands to work while she sucked, leaving no part of his cock and balls untouched. He began to pump his hips uncontrollably, fucking her hands and mouth.

She pulled off with a gasp, her mouth and chin wet with saliva and the leaking cum she had drawn from his swollen member. "I love that big dick!" she moaned. "Now I need it in my pussy. Put that hard cock inside me!"

He reached down and held his cock straight up, rubbing the swollen head against her wet opening. When she felt it positioned between the soft lips, she lowered her body, and slowly sank down onto the erect cock below her. She spread her knees further apart, taking as much of his length inside her as she could.

They stayed motionless for a moment. His hips began to press up. "Don't move!" she said. "Just let that cock stay there." After another moment, she began to rock forward. Her breasts pushed forward against him, and he began to pleasure them again, squeezing gently with his hands, and licking softly and wetly with his tongue.

She changed her motion, now arching her back and pumping her hips up and down slowly so she could feel the cock slide all the way in and out. She moved his hands from her breasts to her hips, and she continued to push up and down on him, pleasure building impossibly inside her, as his hands caressed her hips and the curves of her rear.

"Oh my god, that cock feels so good inside!" She put her hands around his neck. "Get on top, baby. I want to feel you fucking me!"

She lifted off him and lay back on the couch. He moved between her legs, and placed the tip of his cock at her pussy. "Yes! Put it in. Put it all the way in!" she hissed.

He pressed forward, the pressure of her pussy squeezing his cockhead. "So big" she whispered. "Fuck me with that big hard cock!"

He began to move in and out, very slowly. Her hips were working up and down against the cock. "That's good, yes, slow, like that!" She moved her hips in the rhythm of her own pleasure, sometimes stopping, sometimes speeding up a little bit, the heat inside her building to its crescendo. They moved together like this for an eternal few minutes, until she pulled him close and pressed her hips up against him, his cock plugged into her as deeply as it could go.

"Sit back again!" she demanded. He complied, and she straddled him again. She wasted no time grabbing his stiff shaft and aiming it the way she wished. He slid easily into her heated wetness, and she began to work her hips again. She pulled his head forward to her tits again, and moved her shoulders back and forth to put first one breast and then the other into his mouth. She rocked against his taut belly, the cock filling her from within, hitting every nerve, until the sensation pushed her over the edge. She pressed down onto him as hard as she could as the pleasure crashed through her, her body melting from the combined heat of his cock and the hot desire that had been burning inside her all day. He thrust up into her, every deep push pushing his balls against her ass, and uncorking another tectonic sliding wave of pleasure.

Her head was buried in his chest. "Don't stop" she whispered. "Keep fucking that pussy with your cock! I love feeling those balls against me!"

A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers
12