Sexy Wine

Story Info
A couple get it on after a bottle of wine.
1.2k words
4.53
18.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about down at that new park?" She said.

"The one near the river?' I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds great, about 1030?' She countered.

"See you then!' I was eager to have her.

The drive there was making me impatient. I was so keen on getting there. To see her. Talk with her. Hopefully, maybe even touch her. She excites me. Makes my blood run hot and fast.

I arrive. There she is. Waiting on the seat for me. Her gorgeous red hair pulled back and held with a clip. Black leather coat. I wonder what's under it? Maybe just a bra? Jeezz.. now my blood begins to boil at the very thought...Denim skirt covers her shapely arse, just the way I like it.

We hug and kiss hello. She smells so nice, clean and fresh. I pour her a coffee as we chat and catch up on what one another has been doing since the last time we talked. This is what I like about her. It always seems just like yesterday when we last caught up. Seems like time is never a barrier between us. I like being with her. I can pretend that there is no one or anything else in the world for the short time we are together.

I pour a wine. Offer her a taste. She likes it. Sweet and slightly bubbly. Nice drop for a beautiful day out. So we eat, chat and drink. We swap stories as we usually do. I tell her about my sex life, she tells me hers. Her voice goes husky and sexy. I like that. A lot. She touches my leg, places her leg over mine. We're close and comfortable with one another.

She turns me on. I get so horny, so fast when I'm with this girl. She tells me she's wet. I see her squirm on the seat. I place my hand on her thigh. She's warm and inviting. I pour more wine for me and another taste for her. She doesn't move away as my hand travels up her naked thigh. I place my other hand down the gap of the small of her back and her skirt hem. She's not wearing any underwear. God she makes me horny.

My fingers find her pussy. It's hot and wet. Slippery and swollen. I rub her clit a little and she spreads her legs a little wider, inviting me to insert a finger into her love hole. So wet, hot and slippery. I just want to put my face on her pussy. Want to lick her swollen lips and suck in her juices. She closes her legs and I get a little disappointed. She stands up and then, turning around, she sits on the table. Her knees facing me.

Grasping her skirt she pulls it up, revealing her naked glistening pussy lips to me. Her legs widen and she leans back. I know she wants my face in her snatch and I don't wait a second longer. I trace my tongue up and down the outside of her pussy lips, teasing her a little. She smells great and tastes even better. I suck a swollen lip into my mouth and take the juices from it, then do the same to the other.

She's so wet I can feel her love juice slide down my throat. I hear her sigh and she widens her legs again. My tongue now travels up and down her juicy slit. I love how smooth and soft it is. MMM nectar like the juice of a ripe fruit. Just as I find her swollen clit. She sits up and then I'm covered in darkness. What's going on? She tells me to be still and quiet. I can hear what I think is a truck passing us by. I know we can't be seen in detail because of the partitions around the picnic table. But the thought of being seen licking her pussy is exciting...

She relaxes as the truck fades away and I concentrate on her hard clit. She moans and whimpers. Grinds her sex onto my mouth. Her breathing quickens and she says words like God, oh fuck yeah, that's it, yes, I'm cuming now and then she shudders as an orgasm rips through her body. I lick the fresh juices from her pulsing pussy savouring the tastes.

I withdraw my head from her skirt and she's flushed from her exertion of orgasm. Looking me in the eye she says she needs a cock in her. NOW! I want to oblige but a car has pulled up into the parking spots nearby. Then I realise that the wine bottle is nearly empty. The neck of it is smooth, shaped just right. Maybe....

I take the bottle and placing it to my mouth I drain the last of the bubbly liquid. I then cover the bottle neck with juices from her pussy that are still on my lips. She looks at me knowing exactly what I am thinking.

She smiles that sexy smile I like and leans back again, legs parting wide, her skirt riding high showing me her bare thighs and pussy again. I rub the tip of the bottle up and down her sweet sex and stopping at her entrance, I push it slowly inside her. She groans, letting me know she likes it. I push it further in and then slowly withdraw it. Then push it in a little further, pull it out, further in again until she's taking a good length of it inside her. The bottle is covered in her juices. I take it out of her and I can tell she's disappointed. I look her in the eye and, taking the bottle I lick some of her juices from it. Savouring the taste.

She loves it. I then put the bottle back inside her swollen pussy. I can see her hard nipples through her blouse. She grinds against the bottle as I push it in and pull it out. I use a slow steady rhythm. In and out, in and out. Reaching in with my other hand I rub her clit slightly with every thrust of the bottle. I can tell she's trying to be quiet because of the others nearby. She can't hold back any longer and with a rush of breath, releases a low and long groan as her pussy grasps the bottle in a huge orgasm that seems to go on for ever. Her hips rock against the bottle trying to take more inside her. Her thighs quiver, her breath is fast and erratic.

Her eyes are closed. And with one final shudder, she nearly collapses on the table. The bottle slides free and reluctantly she closes her legs. Standing up she smooths down her skirt. She can see my cock straining in my jeans wanting her attention. She says, 'What are we going to do about that?'

I say, 'Nothing. Today was all about you.'

She leans over me and kisses my mouth, tasting her pussy on my lips and says, 'Thankyou'.

With that we pack up and leave. Knowing that next time will be something special, like every time we meet.