Sexytime, starring Nelly Furtado Ch. 01

Story Info
Young music producer gets down & dirty with Nelly.
1.1k words
4
16.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Ayari, a fresh new face to the world of music production. I'd been working in this business almost all of my life, but somehow, now at the age of 19, I had managed to land myself the role of main producer for an upcoming album by Nelly Furtado. We had already had a couple of jamming sessions here and there, but neither of us had thought up anything particularly special. This, for me, was mainly due to the fact that previously all of our encounters were amongst the watchful eyes of other members, also working on the album. So, me and Nelly had agreed to meet up alone to hopefully get some creative juices flowing. But to be honest with you, creative juices weren't the only juices of Nelly's which were on my mind...

It was a particularly hot and sweaty summers afternoon, cooped up inside my small, yet some how luxurious, recording studio. Nelly sat directly across from me, sat with her back perfectly erect and her legs crossed. Her arms lay across the arm of the brown leather recliner, she looked so sensual sat there, staring at me pluck a few chords on my nylon stringed, Spanish acoustic guitar. She looked so amazingly perfect for her age, and even to a 19 year old girl like myself, she was a sight of which most teenage fantasies would surely revolve around. Her long, dark brown hair was tied loosely in a pig tail, but her hair at the length it was, lay over her shoulder as though she had in fact left it untied. She was slim, tall and pretty flat chested, while me on the other hand was slim, small and curved. In fact, my breasts were sized an ample D cup, looking even larger attached to my small frame.

"I think we've done enough work today," Said Nelly, uncrossing her thin, long legs and leaning forward slightly, allowing me to peer down her grey, v-neck vest top, and see the tops of her olive skinned breasts. "You fancy grabbing a coffee or something?"

I quickly jumped, realising I had been staring at her breasts, then looked up to her face, smiling as she were.

"Sure." I agreed, nodding also, regathering my composure, my pussy beginning to throb ever so slightly.

"We could go back to my apartment after too, it's really close to this great café, and I really wanted to show you some things of mine." I gulped, her words sounding so suggestive in my dirty mind.

We arrived at Nelly's small apartment, and much like I expected, it was almost spotless. The only objects I could see which indicated any civilisation, was the collection of photographs of her family, located on the mantle.

I sat down on the white sofa chair, situated in front of the fire, paper coffee cup in hand, ensuring extra caution so not to spill it on her lovely furniture. Nelly dived on it next to me, in a some what butch manor, pushing her perfect ass next to mine. My pussy throbbed more as our bodies touched and as I watched the innocent concentration on her face as she began to flick through the channels of her television with a small remote. I seductively began to bite my bottom lip, and then involuntarily placed my free hand onto her thigh. Nelly turned and looked to me, her gaze towards me of confusion, yet also longing. Her breathing became more and more intense as I raised my hand further and further up her leg, until my hand rested at her crouch. My own pussy about to explode, oh, I wanted her so bad.

I slowly placed my paper cup of coffee down upon the glass table, then leaned in and placed my other hand on her shoulder. Her body rigid and erect, nervously anticipating my next move. I slowly moved in closer to her face, until my nose touched hers, and then I closed my eyes and gently caressed my tongue with hers. For a moment we kissed gently although in love, but then lust and passion took over and we were soon ramming our tongues down each other's throats like mini penises. My arms raised up her face, and then down again to her breasts, her nipples erect and showing through her thin vest top. I pulled the top up revealing her flat stomach and perky tits, bouncing at her bra to be freed and molested. I pushed my tongue down the cups of her bra while feeling around her back, unhooking it. Gentle moans of pleasure came from Nelly, as she sucked at my ear lobes. Soon I had managed to unhook her black and pink, laced bra, and it flopped to the floor, where it belonged.

I sucked at her erect nipples now, moving down to the zipper of her grey, skinny jeans. Slowly I zipped, unveiling her white thongs, hiding the velvety skin of her pussy. I placed both my hands down to her pussy, while still sucking at her tits, and gently caressed the soft area. I poked one finger into her pussy then quickly pulled out, instead beginning to caress her erect clit. I pulled away from her tits, then dived down to her crown jewels. My tongue licking the insides of her thighs, her body rigid and urging me to go in, but I enjoyed teasing her.

"UMMMM, eat me Ayari, eat me out baby." Said Nelly, in a mixture of moaning and a huskier, sexier voice than normal.

I raised my head and looked up to her, smiling like a naughty school girl, then I dived down once more, this time licking at her hard clit. She gave a loud moan, now grabbing my hand and pulling at me harder. I now pushed my tongue down into her moist pussy, fucking her with my own tongue like as if it were a cock. I felt her body jerk and tighten then raise as quickly she began to cum into my mouth. I stopped fucking her with my tongue momentarily just as she was near about there, Nelly panting hard. When her body had almost stopped arching and urging, I pushed my tongue deep down into her pussy again, this time though she came, came so hard she gave a loud scream and cum juice streamed into my mouth.

I pulled away from her, then surfaced once more, her face sweaty and red from all of the exercise and pleasure I had just given her. I held both her hands then pressed my nose against hers, she smiled then kissed me gently on the forehead.

"I think this could be the beginning of a very intimate relationship Nelly," I said, a great big smirk spread widely across my face "same time next week?"