Sexytime, starring Nelly Furtado Ch. 02

Story Info
The second time Nelly and Ayari meet.
1.4k words
4.09
11.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since my last encounter with Nelly Furtado; you know, the one which resulted in an amazing orgasm. I guess part of me had begun to wonder if I had scared her away or something, because I hadn't heard from her at all since. I had rang her a few times, but on both occasions there was no reply. So, you can imagine my surprise when randomly, one Monday afternoon, here she stood in all of her wonder; at my apartment door.

"Where have you been for so long? I've been trying to contact you." I asked, opening the door wider and allowing her to enter. She knelt down slightly to fit through the gap, and brushed her shoulder against mine. She seemed cold; different.

"What, three times counts as trying to contact me?" She replied.

"Well either way, we have an album to make." By now, I'd begun to think I was no more than an experiment to her, so I had decided to give up on the idea of ever experiencing such pleasure with her, ever again.

"That's why I'm here, I've decided to drop you off the team. It's not working out."

I remained silent, and stared at her; longingly.

"All because I made you cum, twice?" She remained silent for a few moments,

"No," She replied, lying, "what happened shouldn't have happened."

"Why? You were amazing." She smiled, looked into my eyes and then down to my mouth, and then looked away to the door, changing from a smile to a blank expression.

"I can't be around you, Ayari." She said, avoiding looking at me with those grey-blue eyes of hers. In a reply to this, I slammed my front door shut, and moved closer to her, so close in fact that our hips touched and her taller frame towered over me.

"You can either look back to this moment and regret the action you took, or you can do what you really want, and let me take you to all kinds of places you've never even dreamt of before." Our eyes locked now, and as I spoke, I could see her eyes glazing over with lust and anticipation.

I slowly pulled away from her, and sighed, expecting for her to walk out of my apartment and never return again; leaving me with no work and start the end of my music career. But, instead she surprised me and grabbed my hand to stop me from walking any further away.

"Wait," She tugged me back, and into her grasp, and slowly our heads edged closer and our lips locked. Her lip-gloss felt sticky and moist against my dry, chapped lips, and she tasted like ripe strawberries and summer. I closed my eyes and began to explore her back with the palms of my hands, rubbing up and down against the nape of her neck. I felt her hands exploring me too, but it was my shoulders and breasts she was interested in, sensually rubbing my shoulder joints, and up to my neck and jaw line, until resting against my small, perky breasts. My nipples erect from the sensation of her finger tips caressing them through the thin linen of my long cardigan. By now, my hands had found their way around her hips and down to her perfect, perky bottom. My hands grasping the bottom of her round ass, feeling down bellow the crotch of her blue, tight jeans. I could almost feel the moisture dripping down from her wet pussy through her jeans.

I caressed tongue's with the goddess one last time, before drawing my lips away from hers and rubbing my nose up again hers. I could feel the smooth softness of her skin against my cheeks.

"Come upstairs." I said, biting my lower lip and making my way up the staircase, backwards.

She remained silent, but with a large devious grin locked upon her face. I grabbed her hand and escorted her into my bedroom, like an enchantress leading the prey into her lair. There was no time for words, because as soon as the door was closed behind us, I had thrown Nelly onto my large, double bed, and lifted my t-shirt over my head and threw it off onto the floor. Her smile spread even larger as I lay my body down onto hers and began to ride her with my jeans still on. She reached up to my stomach, and then to my bra and back, and slowly began undoing the strap at the back. Once it was off she sat up, with me riding her hips, and pressed her head into my breasts. I rubbed my fingers through her long, curly brown hair and encouraged her to begin sucking my nipple. My head rolled up with the pleasure as her sticky lips sucked upon my perky pink nipple. I pushed her head down, back onto my bed and lifted her crop topped vest off and then began to undo her jeans zip, revealing her black and red laced underwear. I slipped my hand under her jeans and up against the fabric of her lingerie, gently rubbing her clit through the fabric. I could feel it getting bigger, and I could feel more and more of her juice emerging from that perfect pussy of hers. It tasted so good, last time I remembered.

She moaned and jerked her body about, pushing my arm down indicating she wanted me to fuck her harder and properly. Deciding I hadn't teased her enough, though, I pulled down the rest of jeans and began sucking on her nipples through the net of her bra. She grabbed onto my shoulders and rocked her throbbing clit against my jean leg.

"Take them off," She said, somewhat unclear through all of her panting "take your jeans off." She indicated once again, by pulling onto the top of my jeans and edging them down to my ankles. I wore no underwear, so I began twotting Nelly through the nets of her pants. She now began sucking on my ear lobe and whispering "fuck me" like she was a slave, under my control. I slipped my hands behind her back and undid the bra, but left it to stay where it was, resting still against her breasts. I then gripped the netting of her bra with my teeth, and slowly lifted it away from her chest, revealing her olive breasts and erect, dark red nipples. They bounced slightly as I began staring at them in amazement. Next, I slipped a hand down to her clit, and began rubbing it in accordance with the rhythm my body rocked in. She reached up against my back, and pulled me down, and as I intensified the speed against her clit, her grasp became even tighter. I stopped, just as I felt her body tilt, ready to cum. I began kissing her breasts, then moved down to her stomach; down to her belly button. All the way down, until finally my mouth was within reach of her pussy. I pulled her pants down, using the same technique I had used with her bra, and then raised Nelly's legs so they rested on my shoulders. I then leant over and stared into her beautiful eyes, and checked that she was ready. I placed two fingers into her pussy and then began fingering her slowly. Her body began to stiffen; begging for more. I put three in, and then four, and then my wrist until I had begun fisting her. Her eyes closed and her hands gripped my arms, so tightly in fact I could feel her fingernails digging into my skin. Her face began to go red from sheer pleasure, and the glands of her neck began to enlarge as the feeling intensified. Uncontrollable screams of delight danced from her lips. Until she came; and she came so hard, in my arms. Her body tilted to the side as my wrists moved in and out of her, and she reached down for my free hand and held it tight.

I pulled my hand from out of her pussy, and lay on my bed next to her, staring into her eyes and holding her hand. I brushed her hair away from her sweaty face, and watched as she slowly came back from the earth shattering experience I had just given her. She smiled and then pressed her lips against mine; and we slowly began to kiss again. It was like she had just experienced a true orgasm; for the first time in her life.