Sgt Kazz and Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda . . . you want me to eat you, right?" he asks with a smirk.

She responds with a resounding yes along with a whimper as she tugged at the handcuffs.

"Ah, we're demanding, aren't we?" he smiles. "So, you want me to shove my cock into that tight wet pussy of yours or let my mouth do some overtime?"

Looking right into her face he places his lips roughly on her, his lips and tongue forcing her body to respond to his touch before she could answer. He kisses her roughly, shoving his tongue into her mouth, he caresses her breasts. The animal sexuality of this police officer has completely taken control of her senses, her body involuntarily responds to it growing more and more aroused. Amanda doesn't care what happens next as long as by the end of the night she has been filled with his hard phallus. He caresses her thighs as he kisses her belly, his mouth trailing down her body, she feels his breath near her eager wet lips . . . .

12